Microsoft CRM 1.2 License key

Hi Support

We just purchase new Microsoft CRM 1.2  OPEN  license with the media CD for
my customer. I order to setup require Organization  Name "Adventure Works
Cycle" + license "key" (MSDN). For my customer OPEN license purchase how do
I register my customer Organization Name and get CRM 1.2 license key?

Thank You

0
Alan
7/12/2004 4:16:46 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

If you have an open license login to eopen then go to help
and choose licensing MS Business solutions and follow the
instructions

0
Dbuffham
7/13/2004 4:57:48 PM
------=_NextPart_0001_8708FDAF

Hi Alan,

To register, access the following web page and select the New MBS Customer
option.  You will then be asked for information from the Open agreement to
generate your customers CRM keys.

https://mbs.microsoft.com/mbsregistration/ChooseRelationship.aspx

Thank you, Jeff,
Microsoft Business Solutions Support

------=_NextPart_0001_8708FDAF

\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Hi Alan,
\par
\par To register, access the following web page and select the New MBS Customer option.  You will then be asked for information from the Open agreement to generate your customers CRM keys.
\par
\par https://mbs.microsoft.com/mbsregistration/ChooseRelationship.aspx
\par
\par Thank you, Jeff,
\par Microsoft Business Solutions Support
\par
\par
\par
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_8708FDAF--

0
jbakko
7/13/2004 8:51:13 PM
Thank you Jeff,  finally solve

Best Regards
Alan Ting

""Jeff Bakko [MSFT]"" <jbakko@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi Alan,
>
> To register, access the following web page and select the New MBS Customer
> option.  You will then be asked for information from the Open agreement to
> generate your customers CRM keys.
>
> https://mbs.microsoft.com/mbsregistration/ChooseRelationship.aspx
>
> Thank you, Jeff,
> Microsoft Business Solutions Support

rights.

0
Alan

microsoft
weghtgh ...

HOw do i start outlook? #2
My outlook doesn't go past the check name screen? what do I do? Presumably it worked before? And the version is? You could try a repair using your Office or Outlook cd "mhabit" <mhabit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4E1B2630-9B20-444F-BF65-6B7E41638450@microsoft.com... > My outlook doesn't go past the check name screen? what do I do? The Check Name function is part of a Microsoft Exchange account. Are you trying to connect to a Microsoft Exchange server? Or your ISP? Joe "mhabit" <mhabit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...

Customize CFileDialog #2
Hello I have a customized CFileDialog, and I wanted to get the change event from the combobox that maintain the filename cmb13. I tried serveral way, but i failed to get any event. Is there any way to get the event from the filename control. Thanks ...

CRM process flow..
I understand that the process flow in CRM is Lead to Opportunity then to quotes, orders, invoices.etc.. However i want to override this Process flow and make my process as opportunity to creating contracts once an opportunity is won. My clients are mainly dealing with rental space and therefore there is no concept of order and please note that currently the system is used to create contracts as soon as an opportunity is won. Is there a way to add the functionality of converting the opportunity to contract, Like how a lead is converted to an account ,contact , opportunity.?the same is c...

Date change #2
Hi, I have a cell to list when the next payment is due from a client. would like the payment dates to automatically update after the origina payment date is reached. Payments are due every two weeks. Th 'payment due' cell is G17. So if the first payment was due today, the tomorrow G17 would display the date two weeks from today. Thanks fo your help -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Assuming you have a valid date in the cell use: =G17+14 You will find some details on Date and Times in Excel on this page: http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/ExcelDateandTimes.htm ...

Cannot access mine CRM (3.0) Contacts from Outlook 2003 Address Book
I have imported over 700 contacts into CRM (3.0). I have installed the CRM using Outlook 2003 client. When I look in my Address book in the Show names from list, I can see the CRM contacts option but I get an information message. Message reads "The Address list could not be displayed. The action could not be completed". What do I need to do to have my CRM contacts accessable from Outlook for addressing mail? ...

CRM and MSFT Project
We are thinking about grouping our CRM and a MSFT Project on the same server. Anybody have any thoughts on this? Good or bad idea on our part?? This all depends on the use of both products and the specs of the server. In general, I would not advice this, but it should be possible. Kind regards, Ronald Lemmen Avanade Netherlands "B. Scott" wrote: > We are thinking about grouping our CRM and a MSFT Project on the same > server. Anybody have any thoughts on this? Good or bad idea on our part?? > Thank you Ronald...I will pass that on to our systems admin person...

Microsoft Promo

Is there an Excel template for a 1-day Tennis American Tournament #2
Am trying to set up one-day American tournament for 28 mixed-doubles' pairs .. Seven groups each of four ranked pairingson seven courts. Is there an Excel or an Access template anywhere for the scheduling of games, league tables etc. ...

Hallo #2
Who can say something about WindowsRightManagementService in Outlook 2003 -- Otto What are you interested in knowing?=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "otto" <otto@litech.net> wrote in message = news:dgf4im$p23$3@ah.litech.net... > Who can say something about WindowsRightManagementService > in Outlook 2003 >=20 &...

Publisher 2007 Beta 2 with pdf add-on
I am a newsletter editor for a very simple monthly newsletter and I am pleased that I can send my letters out in pdf format so eveyone with a computer can read the letter with the Adobe reader. I think I am going to leave well-enough alone and not do anything to jepordize this feature until I can buy the final copy whenever it comes out. Will anything happen automatically to the Beta 2 version of office to prevent me from using the pdf feature in Publisher before the final product hits the streets? I am learning a lot from this discussion group--thanks to all of you. Depends on when...

MS CRM 1.2. Mobile
Is it possible to have the new Microsoft CRM 1.2. Mobile (in the available languages: US English and International English) running on a Spanish Microsoft CRM 1.2. installation??? The customer doesn�t care about having labels and so on in English, but is this technically possible????? Thanks, Chus ------=_NextPart_0001_09683BA1 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Chus, No, with this first release of CRM Mobile, it will only run on either a US English or International English CRM install. It has not been tested on any of the language versions, so it likely we be...

Share Point & MS CRM
In notes section, how to attach a document link on the SPS server to the MS CRM? When creating a note It only uses Upload method.. ...

ESMTP #2
How to configure ATRN,ETRN,PIPELINING,VRFY ETC when i connect to my exchange server 2003 through telnet ?? Aman On Mon, 6 Mar 2006 00:26:29 -0800, Atanu Mahata <AtanuMahata@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How to configure ATRN,ETRN,PIPELINING,VRFY ETC when i connect to my exchange >server 2003 through telnet ?? > >Aman Run that by us again? You want to configure your Exchange server's SMTP settings by telnetting into it? Need clarification. I don't believe that is possible and more specifically why would you configure Exchange through telnet. Do you mean te...

I Made $1.25 Million last year alone, I'll show you how!!! #2
For many years I worked for other people on the daily grind. 9 - 5 and much longer hours for what now seems like very poor pay. I suppose looking back on it now, I didn't really know how trapped I was until I discovered an easy way to make money using Ebay and the Internet. Since then I haven't looked back and have been making money consistently. For a long time now, I have been developing a number of interesting methods that can realize lots of money both on and off ebay. I am now offering you the opportunity to do the same. Each method is completely legal. There are no pyramid scheme...

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Error_while_archiving_folder_=22Sent_Items=22_in_store_=22?= =?iso-8859-1?Q?Personal_Folders=22.?=
Unfortunately, I have been experiencing malfunctioning when trying to archive my "sent items" folder. Error message reads: Error while archiving folder "Sent Items" in store "Personal Folders". Sent Items size is 328138 containing 6202 items with oldest one dated 23Feb99. As you would imagine Outlook2000 functioning under Windows98SE has been severely affected, performance wise, due to this error anomaly, making this application and all the others and really the entire O/S in general very unstable (crashes a lot!) and extremely slow. Microsoft wrote artic...

microsoft XL

Forward results in 2 copies
One user here forwards e-mail and all recipents receive two copies. Outlook 2000 Exchange 2000 ...