Method Not Found Microsoft.Crm.Metadata.LabelDictionary.

Hello,
We are experiencing problems with our CRM SRS Server this morning.
The Microsoft CRM Asynchronous Processing Service keeps failing with a
message of:

Host EDM-GOA-APM-193: failed while monitoring asynchronous operations
queue. Exception: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found:
'Void Microsoft.Crm.Metadata.LabelDictionary..ctor()'.
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Caching.OrganizationSpecificLabelDictionaryCacheLoader.BuildLabelDictionary(MetadataBusinessEntityCollection
labels)
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Caching.LabelDictionaryCacheLoader.LoadCacheData(Int32
languageCode, IOrganizationContext context)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Caching.CrmMultiOrgCache`2.CreateEntry(TKey key,
IOrganizationContext context)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Caching.CrmMultiOrgCache`2.LookupEntry(TKey key,
IOrganizationContext context)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Metadata.LabelCache.TryLookupEntry(Int32
languageCode, Guid objectId, String objectColumnName,
IOrganizationContext context)
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Metadata.LabelCacheLabelCollection.TryGetActualLabel(Int32
languageCode, IOrganizationContext context)
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Metadata.LabelCacheLabelCollection.HasLabels(IOrganizationContext
context)
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Metadata.PicklistAttributeMetadata.CreateOverrideListIfNecessary(Guid
attributeId, Int32 displayMask, IMetadataCacheDataProvider metadata)
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Metadata.PicklistAttributeMetadata.CheckPicklistOptions()
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Metadata.PicklistAttributeMetadata.OnCacheDataLoaded(DynamicMetadataCache
cache, LoadMasks masks)
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Metadata.DynamicMetadataCacheLoader.NotifyCacheDataLoaded(DynamicMetadataCache
cache, LoadMasks masks)
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Metadata.DynamicMetadataCacheLoader.BuildMetadataCacheFromMetadataContainer(MetadataContainer
container, LoadMasks masks, Guid organizationId)
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Metadata.DynamicMetadataCacheLoader.BuildMetadataCacheFromDataSet(DataSet
data, LoadMasks masks, Guid organizationId)
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Metadata.DynamicMetadataCacheLoader.LoadCacheFromDatabaseInternal(LoadMasks
masks, CrmDbConnection connection, CrmTransaction transaction, Guid
organizationId)
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Metadata.DynamicMetadataCacheLoader.LoadCacheFromDatabase(LoadMasks
masks, IOrganizationContext context)
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Metadata.DynamicMetadataCacheFactory.LoadMetadataCache(LoadMethod
method, CacheType type, IOrganizationContext context)
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Metadata.MetadataCache.LoadCache(IOrganizationContext
context)
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Metadata.MetadataCache.GetInstance(IOrganizationContext
context)
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Asynchronous.QueueDataAccess.GetEntityLogicalNameFromObjectTypeCode(Int32
objectTypeCode)
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Asynchronous.QueueDataAccess.GetEntityNameReference(Object
primaryEntityType)
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Asynchronous.QueueDataAccess.<>c__DisplayClass2.<SelectEvents>b__0(Object[]
values)
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Asynchronous.DataAccessBase.ExecuteSqlCommandAndProcessRecords(IDbCommand
command, RecordProcessor recordProcessor)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Asynchronous.QueueDataAccess.SelectEvents(Int32
numberOfEvents)
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Asynchronous.QueueManager.OnSelectPerOrganization(IOrganizationConfiguration
orgConfig, Int32 orgCapacity)
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Asynchronous.QueueManager.WorkloadThrottler.HandleActiveOrganization(Int32
capacityPerPriority, WorkloadThrottlingInformation orgPollingInfo,
Int32 effectiveMinimumPriority)
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Asynchronous.QueueManager.WorkloadThrottler.Execute(Int32
totalCapacity)
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Asynchronous.QueueManager.OnSelectTimerEvent(Object
sender, ElapsedEventArgs e)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Asynchronous.Timer.InvokeElapsed()
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Asynchronous.Timer.TimerProcessor.ExecuteTimers(Object
data)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext
executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart(Object obj)

I've never seen this before.  There were some security patches applied
to the database over the weekend, but I've been told that no errors
are showing up in the database logs.

Any suggestions?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

2 e-mail accounts thru microsoft-
i HAVE 2 E-MAIL ACCOUNTS THRU MICROSOFT- 1-MICROSOFT OUTLOOK AND THE OTHER IS MICROSOFT LIVE. BOTH HAVE THE SAME ADDRESS. I CANNOT GET THE ACCOUNTS TO COMMUNICATE WITH EACH OTHER. tHE MICROSOFT LIVE ACCOUNT ONLY RECEIVES E-MAILS FROM MICROSOFT AND IF I TRY TO SEND SOMETHING FROM WORD THAT IS WHERE IT GOES AND i CANNOT SEND IT ANYWHERE. plEASE HELP WOULD REALLY LIKE TO TALK TO SOMEONE FOR HELP -- jsj This group is for Windows Mail. Outlook is a program, not an account provider. You'll going to have to explain in better detail what you want to do. -- Dave N....

How do I disable the default reminder in appointments in CRM
Hello, When creating an appointment in CRM and it syncs with outlook we see a reminder of 15 minutes even after we disabled it in outlook. I heared there maybe a registry key setting that could disable that does anyone know how what it is or of another way to do this? Thanks Emad ...

microsoft 2003
I am unable to do a report gallery under "transaction by catagories" I get an error report as follows: addname msmoneyexe appver:11.0.0.716 modname:unknown modver0.0.0.0 offset-6465e67 And your question is? You might want to read http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=104. "lulu" <lulu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0B56D98B-D121-4CC6-94BD-6B5D109C249F@microsoft.com... > I am unable to do a report gallery under "transaction by catagories" I get > an error report as follows: > addname msmoneyexe > appver:11.0.0.716 > modname:un...

(New Object).Method
Is there a simpler acceptable syntax for (New Class).Method than With New Class .Method End With In VB.NET you can use Call Call (New Class).Method but this syntax is not acceptable in VB6 (with or without the () at the end). FYI I am looking for VB6 and VB.NET answers, if they are different. (Using Call in VB.NET is "acceptable", I'm just wondering if there is an alternative syntax I haven't thought of.) BTW Note that if you define an "identity" function: Function Identity(ByVal C As Class) As Class Identity = C End Function (And...

CRM-Exchange E-mail Router Setup
Enviroment: Server1: Windows 2003 Standard (latest Service Packs), CRM 3.0, IIS 6.0 Server 2&3: Windows 2003 Enterprise (latest Service Packs), Cluster (Active/Passive), Exchange 2003 with SP2 During Installation, when it requests the following: (Specify the domain and user name for the mailbox to use.) mailbox name: Domain\username I enter the domain\username and I recieve the follwoing error: Either Microsoft is not installed on this server, or the mailbox is not local to this Exchange Server. If I misspell the name, I recieved the following: The mailbox is not valid. User 'us...

Microsoft CRM 3.0 requires Windows Small Business Server 2003 with
SBS 2003 Standard+SP1 SQL Server 2000+SP4 When install CRM 3.0, popups: ""Microsoft CRM 3.0 requires Windows Small Business Server 2003 with SP1." , however, the server has been installed SP1. NO ISA server be installed! Only SBS 2003 Premium Edition is supported. See Install Guide. "CEO" wrote: > SBS 2003 Standard+SP1 > SQL Server 2000+SP4 > > When install CRM 3.0, popups: ""Microsoft CRM 3.0 requires Windows Small > Business Server 2003 with SP1." , however, the server has been installed SP1. > > NO ISA server be installed...

ReadBinHex method
Hi, I'm trying to read binary information from an XMLTextReader and to save it to a .jpg file, using a FileStream. I don't want to use an XmlDocument because of performance reasons. But the only example code I could find is: byte[] binhex = new byte[1000]; do { binhexlen = reader.ReadBinHex(binhex, 0, 50); for (int i=0; i < binhexlen; i++) Console.Write(binhex[i]); } while (reader.Name == "BinHex"); Is there any way to discover the length of the binary data on beforehand? Or can someone give me a hint on how to complete my code her...

how do i enter my life insurance information into microsoft money
how do i enter life insurance account information into microsoft money? should i do it as a bill and an asset? should i put it as an account? or is it just a bill? how do i do this? shouldn't there be something that says put in your insurance account information and when and how it gets paid. how do i also account for things i get commissions from? should I enter each sale somewhere or somehow on microsoft money? how should i do this too? please help me, and thank you in advance! Dana. On 2005-05-09, Dana <Dana@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > how do i enter...

Active Directory Problem
Hi Everyone, Hopefully you can help me out a bit here. Long story short, we had a failure last week that we were unable to recover Active Directory from. As such, we've had to rebuild AD from scratch - now the domain name and all user accounts are recreated and identical to the previous setup. However, I can no longer access CRM. I assume CRM 4.0 is authenticating on, not only AD membership, but based on an AD GUID of some sort - which I can't replicate. How can I get back in to re-load my users? Thanks, Craig Hi, Did u check if the users were part of CRM groups created ...

Should my properties be a method or set by a method
I am in the process of building a VB6 class that represents the Windows startbutton. Currently it has two properties, one to set the caption of the button and one to enable or disable it. Currently setting either property sets that property of the actual start button. Should I be setting these properties via a method? "Leo" <Leo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote > I am in the process of building a VB6 class that represents the Windows > startbutton. Currently it has two properties, one to set the caption of the > button and one to enable or disable it. Cu...

microsoft money #3
I have installed microsoft money and cannot print it without starting with the last page first. Even entering information and checking a report shows it with A on the bottom and Z items on the top. I have had an occasion when it reversed itself to the proper position but that quickly reverted to a back-assword report. What is happening? How do I make the reports so that they are entered from the top to the bottom. In microsoft.public.money, francisco garcia wrote: >I have installed microsoft money and cannot print it >without starting with the last page first. Even enterin...

Microsoft office Live add in sign in error
I close word document and get Microsoft office Live add-in sign-in error. How do i stop this from happening. ...

Microsoft Exchange Event
Hi, I am trying to start Microsoft Exchange Event service, however I am unable to do so. I get the following error in MMC: "Could not start the Microsoft Exchange Event service on Local Computer. The service did not return an error. This could be an internal Windows error or an internal service error. If the problem persists, contact your system administrator." Also, in the Application log this error is recorded: "An unexpected MAPI error occurred. Error returned was [0x80004005]." I looked at Microsoft Knowledge Base Article 212933, however, after carrying out all the...

Permissions for CRM laptop client
Is there any documentation that specifies the windows access rights a user needs to run the CRM 3 laptop client. A client has recently started using the laptop client. The user was made a local Admin of the machine for installation and CRM functionality is OK - now Sys Admin has removed this access. CRM functionality no longer works when user removed from local Admin. ...

Cannot start Microsoft Outlook #2
When a user tries to start Outlook 2002 they get this error: Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. The attempt to log on to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer has failed -We are using exchange 2000. -OWA does work for this user. -this just started happening and only affects this person. Can you ping the Exchange server, by name, from the affected user's workstation? Have you tried creating a new profile for the user pointing at the same Exchange mailbox? -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct ...

CRM in Outlook #2
Hi, I've just reinstall my computer and today i tried to install CRM for Outlook. Installation goes fine but when I try to open anything in CRM i get the following error: "An error has occured. For more information, contact your system administrator" I've checked the event log and the following error is registered: "MSCRM Application Error Report: ----------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------- Error Message: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the...

The operation failed. An object could not be found. #3
I've looked on microsoft and on the web about this error message. However none seem to cover my problem. This error message, "The operation failed. An object could not be found." shows when i click on rules and alerts. I've gone and done the things the other explanations give about creating a new profile, but I still get this error. I use the rules to separate my e-mails into individual folders depending on who the e-mail is from. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. If you can, any reply's can be sent to my e-mail address schristopher@struthers-dunn.com....

Evaluate Method.
Hi, I need help with evaluate Method. What I am trying to do is write for loop for following. UserForm2.Label1.Caption = "" UserForm2.Label2.Caption = "" UserForm2.Label3.Caption = "" UserForm2.Label4.Caption = "" UserForm2.Label5.Caption = "" UserForm2.Label6.Caption = "" UserForm2.Label7.Caption = "" UserForm2.Label8.Caption = "" I tried this(below) and many other thing, but nothing seem to work. Any suggestion on making this work? For i = 1 T...

Object dosent support this property or method
This code behind a command button should check to see if a record exists and open a form with that data if it does. If record does not exist it will open the form in data entry mode. I don't understand this error??? Private Sub cmdMember_Click() On Error GoTo Err_cmdMember_Click Dim stDocName As String Dim stLinkCriteria As String Dim dbcurrent As DAO.Database Dim rstemp As DAO.Recordset If IsNull([cmdMember]) Then MsgBox "Please enter a Member # before proceeding." Exit Sub Else 'Check to see if a record already exis...

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error Message #2
Hi all, Does anyone know how to solve this? When i clicked on any mails in my Outlook 2000, it prompts out this error message (dialog box) saying "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Program: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\OUTLOOK.EXE. - abnormal program termination." Once I clicked on the OK button, the whole Outlook 2000 just shuts down and I am unable to view any mails at all. Please help!! :( ...

Overtime Methods
I can't seem to find any information on how the overtime methods work in Advanced Payroll. I have read the online manual and looked in Knowledgebase, but I can't find anything about it. Any ideas where I can get help with this? Perhaps a kb number or something? Thanks! Tracey D What manual are you reading? For the overtime rates you need to read the overtime rate manager manual. You should be able to download it from CustomerSource. You can also send an e-mail to me. Take out the "nospam" part of the address. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Tracey D" wrote: ...

http://netscan.research.microsoft.com/Static/reportcard.asp?timespan=y&searchdate=6/13/2004&searchfor=microsoft.public.excel.misc
http://netscan.research.microsoft.com/Static/reportcard.asp?timespan=y&searchdate=6/13/2004&searchfor=microsoft.public.excel.misc REPORT for microsoft.public.excel.misc. Change the newsgroup name for a different report. Netscan data is updated monthly Newsgroup Report Data collected through: 06/13/2004 Help Report Time Span Day Week Month Quarter Year Data Analysis for: Save Search For Date (mm/dd/yyyy) Results for the year of 2004, up to 6/13/2004 Report that can be posted into Newsgroup REPORT CARD This Period / Last Period Change From Prior Dai...

Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0: x86 (KB829019) & version 1.1
Hello Everyone in this network, I need help. I am not very computer savy. I tried to update the above two through Microsoft Update but am getting an error being Failed. Can someone help me with this. My system has windows XP with SP3. I am even unable to download certain softwares due to this i think. I had remote access to work system from home but since my computer crashed last time i am having all sorts of trouble. Please help. Thanking in advance, Bhavesh. ...

Update (11/02/09): Microsoft has announced plans to...
At http://www.microsoft.com/money/default.mspx it reads: "Update (11/02/09): Microsoft has announced plans to release versions of Money Plus Deluxe and Money Plus Home & Business that will not require online activation. This version will allow you to keep your Money files and transactional history but will not allow access to online services or premium services. Availability is expected prior to the end of online activation on Jan. 31, 2011. Check back here for additional information or look for future announcements in Money Plus." This statement seems to have been ...

change valuation method
1. My company uses standard costing (FIFO periodic) on all items. We want to move to FIFO perpetual for one group of items. We do not want to create brand new items. What is the best way to convert the existing items in Great Plains from FIFO periodic to FIFO perpetual. 2. We tried changing overhead accounts on one item and got the error that you cant edit this account number as there are unposted receipts for this item. What tables do I check for this. We use manufacturing module too and are on GP 8. 3. When we receive an item on purchase receipt, we get PPV and also material overhead entri...