Message attached to email: email might contain script...

When tracking email from Outlook to CRM, when I look at the email in CRM, I
see the following warning:
The email below might contain script or content that is potentially harmful
and has been blocked. Open Message

The recipient of the email is seeing this warning as well. I'm afraid my
customers won't want to open emails from me if they see this warning.
What causes this warning (Outlook or CRM) and how do I change settings so
this does not happen?
0
Mim (5)
10/27/2009 4:29:01 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

I would be surprised if this wasn't coming from your Exchange server.  It is
pretty normal for companies to strip out certain attachment types, like VBS,
EXE, etc to avoid getting viruses.  Does the e-mail appear normal in your
Outlook, but like this in CRM, or is it the same in both places?

Regards,
Dan

"Mim" wrote:

> When tracking email from Outlook to CRM, when I look at the email in CRM, I
> see the following warning:
> The email below might contain script or content that is potentially harmful
> and has been blocked. Open Message
>
> The recipient of the email is seeing this warning as well. I'm afraid my
> customers won't want to open emails from me if they see this warning.
> What causes this warning (Outlook or CRM) and how do I change settings so
> this does not happen?
0
DanP (14)

e-mail messages, from outlook, to cd, how to
hello there, i have a few thousant e-mail messages in outlook maps. i want to save them, i would like to burn them on a cd. i would like to move them just by one klik of my mouse i can rename them one by one, and then put them in a new map on C disk, an than burn them on a cd, but i want to do them all by just one mouse klick. please can you help me. What are Outlook Maps?? All of your mail is contained in a file with a .pst extension. You can export your folders that you want saved to a .pst file and then burn that to CD (you will need to copy it back to your hard drive and remove the r...

How do you make Inbox messages stay bold until opened?
While in the Inbox, new messages are bold. Just by "passing" by them, the bolding is removed and it appears the messages have been read. How do you make the message remain bold until the message is actually opened? Tools, options, other, Reading pane button - uncheck Mark as read when selection changes. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlo...

No message rules?
I just switched from Outlook express (which I really like) to Windows live mail. It did a very good job of finding my old contacts and messages, but I don't see my rules. I used to route incoming messages to specific folders based on sender or message title. I can't find the corresponding feature in Windows live mail. Am I just not looking in the right places or does Live mail just not offer the equivalent feature?? ED On the Menu Bar: Tools | Message Rules. Don't see the Menu Bar? The Alt button will temporally enable the Menu Bar, or click on the Menus ...

OPT IN EMAIL MARKETING
FRESH EMAIL LEADS EVERY WEEK 100 PERCENT LEGAL OPT IN EMAIL ADDRESSES. You will get one million fresh email names a week. Each email address has the name of the person, the persons home address, the date and time the person opted in, the computer ip address that the person opted in from, and from which website the person opted in from. This list is 100 percent legal. This is the best list out there. This will help you market your business and increase hits to your website. Email miketrading123@yahoo.com for more details. --- MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20051010170704I1a5PeN7 ...

password protection on email folder
I have a folder which I transfer all privet email which does not belong to the business, can I put a password on that folder so anyone looking in my comuter should not be able to open it? Jacob Not that I'm aware of. I would suggest getting a private email address (Yahoo or Hotmail) and have private emails sent there. hth DDS "Jacob" <info@kohn.ca> wrote in message news:%238WPfTM6GHA.4276@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I have a folder which I transfer all privet email which does not belong to >the business, can I put a password on that folder so anyone looking i...

Reject messages with custom message?
A policy has dictated an account of a former employee respond to all incoming email messages with a custom note and not allow the messages to accumulate in the mailbox. In fact, for admin purposes it would be great if there was no longer a AD account and mailbox. Thank you, -Bob I suggest that you request a few thousand dollars to hire a programmer to write you a custom event sink so that you can comply with the policy. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "just bob" <kilbyfan-aol@net.com> wrote in message news:%23...

block messages
Hi all, can I block on Exch5.5 some inbound messages coming through X400 Connector. I have created Contact with internet email address (non AD user) I have tried Delivery restriction Tab to reject messages from specific mailbox (that Contact) in the internet, but it doesn't work. Is any solution, how to filter abc@abc.com on exch5.5 sp3 Thanks Marek On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 11:34:08 +0100, "Marek" <neco@necoteckaenco.com> wrote: >Hi all, >can I block on Exch5.5 some inbound messages coming through X400 Connector. >I have created Contact with internet email addr...

Outlook message rules for sent message from me.
Greetings, There has always been a message rule I wanted, and never asked about. So now I will. I default a copy of all my send messages to the sent folder. They are marked at read... which is good, because if I send the message, I obviously read it. <grin> At times, I wish I could send the message to other folders. Example. I have a folder called "family". If I send a message to "family", I'd like to be able to put a copy in the "family" folder. I know you could do this, but the message is not marked as read. Thus, the folder is bolded/...

Exchange 2003, lost messages and tracking
AD 2000 domain, single forest, single domain, single exchange site Exchange 2003 Windows 2003 Ent I have a strange problem going on here. I’ve been receiving complaints periodically about users not receiving message with xls attachments. I sent the user and myself 3 messages from a test yahoo account with sequential subjects (1,2,3…) and a .xls attachment. I received all 3 messages and attachments to my account. The user in question only received the 2nd and 3rd message with attachments. The message tracking center shows all 3 messages being delivered with the final entry being “S...

Message removal
I'm attempting to remove 3 messages that keep appearing in my Sync Issues / Server Failures folder. I delete them, and the next day they are back again. I've tried extracting them with the ExMerge utility, run in Archive mode to delete them from the store. It fails, and in the ExMerge.log file it says: [11:54:12] Error copying messages from folder '\Sync Issues\Server Failures' (MAPI_W_PARTIAL_COMPLETION) Any ideas how I can extract these messages? I would try disabling any AV on the machine you are running Exmerge on and see if that works. On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 09:42:...

Video Email add-in
Is there supposed to be sound available with this?? I mean, can you record your voice along with your image and it all gets captured and sent? S Oops - never mind - fiddled with settings that I had already attempted to set - but they didn't stick. NOw they did and it works great. JS "Jimbo" <sorry@nospam.com> wrote in message news:%23IzBrgUqDHA.2500@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Is there supposed to be sound available with this?? I mean, can you record > your voice along with your image and it all gets captured and sent? > > > S > > ...

Email address book security
Thanks for reading this postig. I'm running Outlook 2003 and have recently experienced a new prompt popping when I compose a new email. The prompt says - A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this? If this is unexpected it may be a virus etc..... Allow access for xx minutes It seemed to conicide with loading the latest release of Adobe Acrobat 6. I've disabled all the Adobe tool bars etc in Outlook in attempt to stop this. Does anyone else experience this? I would to completely turn this off. Is there a reg key that will...

Outlook 2003 Error Message #8
When sending messages to my internal MS Exchange recipients I get this error message. "You do not have permission to send to this recipient." Any help or work around for this. I searched the MS Knowledge Base and could get this exact error to come up. Thanks. ...

number of messages in inbox
how to find the number of messages currently in my inbox? If you have the status bar enabled from the View menu and then highlight the folder the number of items is displayed in the status bar <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:08ad01c3d513$e0e22dc0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > how to find the number of messages currently in my inbox? ...

OLE Server Error Message
Access 2002. I am running a database compiled with Access 2003 on a system that is using Access XP (2002). When I exit the database I get an "information" dialog that says: A problem occurred while Microsoft Access was communicating with the OLE server. Try one or more of the following: *Make sure you're connected to the network server where the OLE server application is located. *Close the OLE server and restart it outside of Microsoft Access. Then try the original operation again from within Microsoft Access. *Reinstall the OLE server to ensure that it's register...

NDR Message 5.7.1
I have a problem with message beging recieved through our exchange server. This recently started. One of our other admins did some tweaking before he went out of town and we are having a hard time finding out what was done and yes we have tried to contact him. Mail sent from exchange users come in fine but when sent from external addresses (the ones we have tested) do not come in and get a ndr message. I don't know how long this has been happening exactly but it has been a week since the other admin left. Used both DNSreports / DNSstuff and oddly both have the MX and DNS succes...

Some users can't email mail-enabled public folder
I've had a problem that recently started somehow. Environment is clustered Exchange 2003 SP2 running on Windows 2003 Enterprise SP1. Outlook 2003 SP2 clients. I have a mail enabled public folder. Internal and external users were at one point able to email the folders. Recently, some internal (including myself, enterprise admin) and external users have been unable to email just these specific folders. The users in question can still email all other public folders. Also, other users can email the public folders that are having trouble. It appears that only specific users are having t...

Message Tracking with Message ID
I work on the Defense Message System. We get error reports for messages with a message ID on them. The problem is how does one find the message that goes with the ID in a "FIND" of the Sent Items on the senders computer? I have not found a way that is user friendly to do this search on the users computer. Very Respectfully, ET3 Hettinger USN ...

Divert all email from/to a given domain?
Is here a way with exchange 2003 to divert all messages sent and received from a certain domain (anybody@competitor.com) to a given internal mailbox? Such as boss@ourcompany.com Thanks Carl A -- Stack manipulation: The use of inflatable falsies. -Datamazing, 4/1/78 In news:45ABB475.8050002@nowhere.com, Ciaraga <Cia@nowhere.com> typed: > Is here a way with exchange 2003 to divert all messages sent and > received from a certain domain (anybody@competitor.com) to a given > internal mailbox? Such as boss@ourcompany.com > > Thanks > > Carl A The only thing b...

Error message Importing INV File
I am using Money 2005 Samll Business and when I try to import a custom invoice I receive the following error message. Money cannot import an INV file that was created before July, 2002. Please try importing a more recent version of the file. I just created my file tonight and the properties say it was created 11/19/04 so there should be no problem with the date. I am set up for US regional settings. Has anyone ran into this and figured a way around it? Thanks, ...

Suddenly no pictures in HTML messages
Running XP pro SP3, Outlook 2002. About Wed. or Thurs, any html messages received do not include pictures. Did Microsoft send out an update that might have interfered? Or did I do something I'm not aware of? Thank you, Roberta Roberta, you wrote on Sat, 4 Apr 2009 06:52:06 -0700: > About Wed. or Thurs, any html messages received do not include > pictures. Did Microsoft send out an update that might have > interfered? Or did I do something I'm not aware of? There is no such an update. Verify if the Internet Explorer is in offline mode (go to the file menu in IE)...

Copy Local Message Rule
I've created a complicated message rule for filtering that I would like to put on other client machines. Can I copy it? Is this possible? WIn2k server/ Exchange 2k w/all current SPs. STEVE ...

cannot move messages
Sometimes when I attempt to move a message from the inbox to a storage folder I receive the following error message - "An unknown error has occured. The selected message(s) could not be moved." Why am I receiving this message and how can this problem be corrected? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks What kind of mail account is it? POP3, IMAP or HTTP? Both IMAP and HTTP accounts synchronize with the mail server, so moving a message from the mail account to the storage folder requires that WLM tell the mail server to delete the message from the server ma...

emailing as message
Using Publisher 2003. Whenever I send a newsletter as m essage., The document comes out a little smaller to the person that is ecieving the message. However, whenever i save the document as aa jpeg file and hen send is a opicture it comes the exact size which is 8.5 * 11. What can I do to make it not whrink i want to send as a message and not as a JPEG If the recipient doesn't have Publisher, then you could try sending it as a ..pdf attachment. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Carl Thame" &...

Rule for attachments
Hello, I need to create rule for incoming mails, which will move mails with special attachments to some subfolder in mailbox. This rule should be based on attachment's name. Is it possible in Outlook or should I use some additional software? Best regards, Jacek Tatanka <jacekh_removethis@interia.pl> wrote: > I need to create rule for incoming mails, which will move mails with > special attachments to some subfolder in mailbox. This rule should be > based on attachment's name. > Is it possible in Outlook or should I use some additional software? The latter, sinc...