Message "An error has occured" when click Activity

Hi All,

After creating a new case, when i try to create a new email activity,
message "An error has occured. Please contact your system administrator".

Has anybody encounter this issue before?

Previously it was working fine, after we import the customization. I have
problem to create new email activity.

Thanks.
--
Regards,
Venedict

what does the Event Viewer say?

"Venedict" wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> After creating a new case, when i try to create a new email activity,
> message "An error has occured. Please contact your system administrator".
>
> Has anybody encounter this issue before?
>
> Previously it was working fine, after we import the customization. I have
> problem to create new email activity.
>
> Thanks.
> --
> Regards,
> Venedict

Message "An error has occured" when click Activity
Hi All, After creating a new case, when i try to create a new email activity, message "An error has occured. Please contact your system administrator". Has anybody encounter this issue before? Previously it was working fine, after we import the customization. I have problem to create new email activity. Thanks. -- Regards, Venedict what does the Event Viewer say? "Venedict" wrote: > Hi All, > > After creating a new case, when i try to create a new email activity, > message "An error has occured. Please contact your system administrator". &g...

An error has occured.
Greetings, I am trying to create a test installation of Microsoft CRM for evaluation purposes and seem to have hit every error mentioned in this forum on the way :(. Currently when I start the web application using IE6 Sp1 on either the server or any other machine I get a CRM error giving no details and advising contact with the system administrator (hmm thats me). The event log on the server has this helpful information: Event Type: Error Event Source: Microsoft CRM Event Category: None Event ID: 1 Date: 2003-08-12 Time: 15:11:54 User: N/A Computer: MSCRM Description: MSCRM Application...

An error has occured in the script on this page
I get the following error when trying to print email messages out of Outlook 2000. An error has occurred in the script on this page Line: 297 Char: 26 Error: Expected ')' Code: 0 URL: res://C:\WINNT\system32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dlg Can anyone please help me with a possible solutions to this problem? Thanks Wayne ...

An error has occured 09-10-03
On a new CRM installation, when I try to add a new competitor, contact or account, I get the error "Error: An error has occured. For more information, contact your system administrator". In event viewer, under application, I get a generic "unhandled exception" message with stack trace info referencing at.System.Web.UI. Any ideas? Thank you! Eric Hi Eric, I've experienced similar errors after modifying forms (only occasionally, like moving the contract fields individually on the case form can cause a similar error). You do say it's a new install, b...

An Error has Occured 02-27-07
We were recently contacted by another group within our company that want to start using the services portion of CRM. This is currently an unused portion of CRM in our office. When we were showing them the web client both myself and another user receives the following generic error "An error has occured, for more information contact your System Administrator." when we select "Cases" under the services section. Any clue what this could be? This error is giving me zero clues as where to start from. Thank you! Have you checked the IIS logs and application logs. If ...

Why does it keep tell me an error has occured when importing exl?
I am brand new at outlook. Every time i try to import an attachment from an email that i have received and saved to my computer an error sign pops up. it says there's a problem with excel translator and to make sure i have permission to open the file. I have no idea what the problem is. If it has something to do with defining field names i'm not sure how to do that although i have tried. Please Help me... Thanks! Ashley ...