Max Customers Accounts in CRM 1.2

One of our client who is evaluating CRM asked for number of Customer
Accounts Limit of MS CRM 1.2. We know that MS is targeting CRM for small and
Medium size orgainzation but can it support customers of an orgainzation to
Millions.

Or
Can some one tell the max limit of Customer Accounts. ?

Regards,

JZ

0
JZ
8/26/2004 6:51:02 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

There is no defined maximum..  The key is sizing the SQL server appropriately.
Especialyl with CRM not supporting clustered SQL servers.

I know there are companies out there that have implemented (or are in the
process of implementing) installs for > 1,000 users.

Matt Parks
MVP - Microsoft CRM

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 11:51:02 +0500, "JZ" <jahanzeb@kalsoft.com.pk> wrote:

One of our client who is evaluating CRM asked for number of Customer
Accounts Limit of MS CRM 1.2. We know that MS is targeting CRM for small and
Medium size orgainzation but can it support customers of an orgainzation to
Millions.

Or
Can some one tell the max limit of Customer Accounts. ?

Regards,

JZ

0
Matt
8/26/2004 5:20:56 PM
we have a customer that have more than 3 million Accounts records. it just
works fine.

Timucin Devirmis
Mobitek Bilisim
MS Certified CRM Partner

"JZ" <jahanzeb@kalsoft.com.pk> wrote in message
> One of our client who is evaluating CRM asked for number of Customer
> Accounts Limit of MS CRM 1.2. We know that MS is targeting CRM for small
> and
> Medium size orgainzation but can it support customers of an orgainzation
> Millions.
>
> Or
> Can some one tell the max limit of Customer Accounts. ?
>
> Regards,
>
> JZ

0
Timucin

Using account aliases in GL integrations
We are on GP 8.0 and trying to integrate a general journal using the account alias instead of the account. The General Journal destination does not have an Alias field. The only place I can find the Alias is in the Account destination. You should be able to add a translation to your integration to cross-reference the account alias to the right account. -- Jim@TurboChef "gmontgomery" wrote: > We are on GP 8.0 and trying to integrate a general journal using the account > alias instead of the account. The General Journal destination does not have > an Alias field...

Formula Help #2
I have a name (based on a formula) in D2 and need to have a formul automatically show up in E2 based on what is typed in D2. Pretty ne at Excel and need help -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com If you can be more specific at what you'd like to achieve in E2, then perhaps I can help you better. However, just reading from your post, you can try the IF function with the following syntax: =IF(logical_test,value_if_true,value_if_false) for example: =IF(E2="name",formula,"blank") ...

Max Customers Accounts in CRM 1.2
One of our client who is evaluating CRM asked for number of Customer Accounts Limit of MS CRM 1.2. We know that MS is targeting CRM for small and Medium size orgainzation but can it support customers of an orgainzation to Millions. Or Can some one tell the max limit of Customer Accounts. ? Regards, JZ There is no defined maximum.. The key is sizing the SQL server appropriately. Especialyl with CRM not supporting clustered SQL servers. I know there are companies out there that have implemented (or are in the process of implementing) installs for > 1,000 users. Matt Parks MVP - Micr...

GP / MS-CRM integration
Hi, We are looking at GP with MS-CRM and wanted to see if anyone had prior experience using the GP/ MS-CRM integration provided. Specific questions I had are 1) How much of integration exists? 2) Are there any gotchas ? TIA? shikarishambu wrote: > Hi, > We are looking at GP with MS-CRM and wanted to see if anyone had prior > experience using the GP/ MS-CRM integration provided. > > Specific questions I had are > > 1) How much of integration exists? > 2) Are there any gotchas ? > > TIA? Hi, I would recommend you look at the third party product th...

Accounts not updating in Money Plus
I can update the direct accounts through the banks, but the ones that=20 require signing into MSN don't update half the time. I have to jump = through=20 hoops. This used to happen once in a while and now it is happening all the = time. Looks like I may not be able to wait for Quicken 2010.=20 Same here. Tried clearing the cache and temporary internet files, repaired file and then went to backup but still no downloads. JC "SteveC" <conks@community.nospam> wrote in message news:683D7797-97F6-428C-B800-4D3FFA96F04D@microsoft.com... I can update the direct accounts th...

Excel>Data>Import External Data>New Web query #2
Hi I am trying to use Excel 2003 to import data from http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/quotes/default.asp?refresh=on&rand=8519 I use new web query on the above url. I select the data in the block under 'My Favourite Quotes' The wizard behaves as expected but only returns 1 line not the 3 that have been selected. Can someone please give me some pointers on how I can get the 3 lines. Thanks Bruce Try yahoo instead or go here and get my FREE excel file for quotes or history. Look for donaldb36 as author. xltraders@yahoogroups.com -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@...

Customize DrillDown.html
Hi, This standard DrillDown button just shows item's picture and its description. I like to change it to show the picture at left side (about 40% of the width) and Item price with UOM and description in 2 lines at the right side. I would appreciate all helps to me on the "innerHtml". I can figure out getting price and UOM, but don't know html syntax for the layout. ---------------------------------- | Picture $1.99 EA | | Picture Pine Apple | ---------------------------------- Regards, Jason Just figured out. "Jason" wrote: >...

Max and min
Hi! I would like a formula to anticipate the expected maximum and minimum of votes for each political group in the elections and that the variables are necessary to know Thanks in advance. an ...

Customize Outlook Today
I am running Outlook 2000 (SP3) with Windows XP and IE 6.0 with SP1. When I click on the Customize Outlook Today button it does not do anything. What help can any give me? "Dane" <dane@danewatson.com> wrote in news:5ea801c3ad81$d6b66550$7d02280a@phx.gbl: > I am running Outlook 2000 (SP3) with Windows XP and IE > 6.0 with SP1. > > When I click on the Customize Outlook Today button it > does not do anything. What help can any give me? OL2000: You Cannot Customize Outlook Today After You Install Critical Update 813489 for Internet Explorer http://support...

Customizing home page
Is it possible to customize data display for snippets (such as "Spending by category") that can be placed on the home page? I am talking about customizing what time period and what kind of data is displayed. Zooming in and changing the settings seems to work for some snippets (cash flow forecast, for example), but not for others - it doesnt work for "Spending by category". No matter what I set in details, the snippet on the home page always displays data for the last 30 days. If you know the way to customize it, or know that it is a known problem, please tell me the...

Item Messages not Printing RMS 1.3
I have RMS 1.3, the instructions for Item Messages say that they are supposed to pop up on the POS and print on the Receipt. Ours Pop Up but do not print. The Help screen says it is only a Pop Up remeinder, so .... Is there a Option to select to get Item Messages to Print? or do I have to make a special receipt? -- RMS 1.3, MSDE 3 Lanes, 5 Back Office Clients XP sp2 Server 2003 sp1 Domain Static IP HI you have some misunderstading, the item message is basically develop to remind the cashier on POS transaction screen when certain items are purchased, this item message you can attached ...

CRM server login
Hi, when I try to go the CRM server by ip name, ie. http://192.168.4.1 I have no problem using crm but when I try to go to the server name, ie. http://mycrmserver I get a windows authentication window and I cannot use crm unless I log in with my windows credentials, does anybody know how I could fix this, I set my IIS server to integrated windows authentication, any ideas? I think it's a browser settings issue - can you check the following: In Internet Options, Security Tab Local Intranet -> Custom level -> User Authentication -> Logon -> Auot logon in Intranet zone Hope t...

DDB reliability #2
Hi, Question 1: It's my understanding that DDB's are dependent upon the type of graphics cards. I'm converting bitmaps to a 1bbp mask bitmap. Therefore, is it possible that some conversions from (32/24/16/8)bbp DDB to a 1bbp mask DDB could behave differently? My current code relies on the BitBlt function to convert all background pixels to 0's and all other pixels to 1's. I've seen DIB's behave differently. Example, converting a 24bbp DIB image to a 1bbp DIB-- all pixels that are above 127 blue, 127 green, 127 red are set to 1's, and all other pixels are s...

How to customize NDR and/or SMTP error codes
Exchange Server 2003 SP2. I would like to customize the SMTP error code produced by IMF when email is rejected at the gateway level due to a high SCL rating. I have searched the 'net but cannot find specifics. Has anyone successfully customized the SMTP error codes? Thanks, ....D You can't currently customize those with Exchange 2003. Exchange 2007 will offer you this capability. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne Read my blog! http://winzenz.blogspot.com http://feeds.feedburner.com/winzenz (RSS Feed) "Danny" <Danny@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in me...

CRM 4.0 Outlook RPC pver http
hi, A customer already has SBS with CRM server running. Some employees have Outlook configured using RPC over http. These users can use CRM using the web client and need access thru outlook. Is RPC over http supported in CRM 4.0 ? What are the issues involved in getting Outlook to work with CRM 4.0 ? I am yet to review the implementation guide for this situation, any other blog or guide I need to refer ? Thanks in advance. On Aug 14, 1:53=A0am, ShawnK <Sha...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > hi, > > A customer already has SBS with CRM server running. Some employees...

MAX
Hi, I am looking for a query that will return all the entries where a certain field has its max value. For example: I am interested in all the values where version is at its MAX for a certain id so if my table is: id idea status version 1 Apple open 1 1 Banana close 2 2 Chair close 1 3 Table open 3 3 Flower open 4 4 Keyboard open 1 I would expect to get: 1 Banana close 2 2 Chair close 1 3 Flower open 4 4 Keyboard open 1 Any idea? Thanks, Dan Create a query that selects the id and max(version) Create a second query that joins the table...

Accounts Corrupt
I have two accounts with 100+ contacts. The Activities, History, Opportunities, Quotes, Orders, Invoices, Cases, and Contracts links are all generating excpetion errors when accessed. I tried merging the records with new ones. The new records exhibited the same problems, while the old records' are free of error. Is there a limit to the number of records that can be associated with an account? ...

OFFICE 2008 12.0.1 update
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power PC This is the message I get as I am installing the update and am at the destination select stage; " You cannot install Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac 12.0.1 Update on this volume. A version of the software required to install this update was not found on this volume." Any ideas on way forward? <andre.hollander@officeformac.com> wrote: > This is the message I get as I am installing the update and am at the > destination select stage; " You cannot install Microsoft Office 2008 for > Mac 12....

2 data ranges shown on 1 line with 2 axis
Is it possible to have 2 data ranges plotted on one line against 2 value axis?? The X axis will be a dateline. I need to be able to look at a point on the line e.g., 3/07/05 and see a value on the Z axis and a different value on the Y Axis... but on 1 line not 2. I didnt think it was possible, but I have an engineer who believes this is possible. Help please ! cheers, Nadia Excel does not do 3D charts well. Maybe someone else can point you to ways to kluge this. "Nadia" <Nadia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C4186078-FEDE-45D4-9849-C7B25804D945@micro...

Does Smartlist have max # of records it looks at?
I created a report through SmartList builder and when I run it, the information stops at 12/7/09. It does not show the rest of the year regardless of what date criteria I use. I then created a similar SQL query and made a new SmartList from that query. Again the information stops at 12/7/09. Is there a maximum number of records that SmartList will look at? Or any ideas on why this is happening? This is my SQL query: select a.ordocnum, a. crdtamnt, a.debitamt, a.trxdate, a.actindx, a.ormstrid, a.ormstrnm, a.dscriptn, b.mnacsgmt, c.userdef1, c.userdef2 from gl20000 a lef...

error message: None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient
My Outlook 2003 suddenly is rejecting my outgoing messages when I send them by bouncing them back with the error message: "None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient". I've checked the MS Knowledge Base, Google, and this newsgroup, but I've found nothing to help me. Does the problem have something to do with SP2? Is it some new security 'feature'? Can anyone lead me to a solution? Thanks ...

Win XP & 2 email accounts
I am trying to use two email addresses in Outlook. I set up the first one and logged off computer, set up new user and set up second email address. It will not open. Same pop & smtp addresses, different ID, user name and password. Any issues with XP Pro, MS Outlook 2000 and more than one email address on the same computer. I appreciate any help and suggestions. ...

Custom number format #3
Hey all, Does anyone know how to create the following custom number format? 56d, 5h, 4m I have the number 56.2117988... calculated in a cell which translates to 56 days, 5 hours, and 4 minutes. I can get the cell to look like the above format using several formulas mixed with text, but I would like to have this remain a pure number for additional calculations. The format dd"d", h"h", m"m" gives me 25d, 5h, 4m. I'm assuming 25 is day of month (Feb). What is a custom number format that is total # of days, not day of month, and yields 56d not 25d? Thanks i...

Customized lookup button
I am trying to figure out how to add a custom POS button that will allow me to do searches on certain categories. I know this can be done with the touchscreen keyboard but I would like to add a button to the POS. I have a lot of small items that can't be labled. If I put them all under one category then I can pull them up that way at the POS. Use the drilldown.html file found in store ops html folder. Go to the custom button in manager and use style type 'internal html' under command use the browse button to find drilldown.html. Craig "jchaney" <jchaney@discu...

Barra de Publicidade que =?ISO-8859-1?Q?d=E1?= dinheiritos !!! #4
Se queres ganhar uns Euritos s� tens de instalar esta barra de publicidade, que podes at� minimizar ou fechar em caso de utilizar programas de ecr� completo. N�o incomoda nada, nem consome recursos. Apenas d� dinheiro, �ptima para quando deixas o comptdor a sacar a noite toda... Recebes o dinheiro na tua conta PayPal. http://www.eurobarre.com/index_fr.php?p=373093897695 100% seguro by CrashOverride If you want to earn money just by sitting in front of your PC, just install this Bar that shows some publicity now and then. 100% safe, no malicious ware. http://www.eurobarre.com...