MAS90 connection

I talked with someone at a trade show about a product they had that tied MAS90 into CRM.  Does anyone have any information on the company and/or the product?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

This is the company you need i think

www.ebridgesoft.com

"Brad Schow" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I talked with someone at a trade show about a product they had that tied
MAS90 into CRM.  Does anyone have any information on the company and/or the
product?

0
John

Losing Database connection - Error Message inside
Just upgraded to 2.0 and...Losing Database connection on all of the machines once or twice a day....error message below. Any ideas? Database connection lost, application will be closed. Error # - 2147467259 [DBNETLIB][ConnectionWrite (WrapperWrite ()).] General netwok error. Check your network documentation. (Source: Microsoft OLEDB Provider for SQL Server) (SQL State: 08S01) (Native Error: 11) No Help file available. SELECT GETDATE () AS Current Date Time Are you using a wireless network? If so, you probably want to switch to a wired network (wireless can have interference issu...

Unable to connect
Have a NT 4 domain and exchange 5.5 sp4. Can not connect to exchange server on win2k sp3 workstation. Can ping IP and DNS name of exchange server. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling nothing works. Does anyhone have any ideas? The account and all other workstations work fine it is just these machines. ...

connection
I am connected to the internet, but when I try internet exployer is say "there is a problem connecting to the program" ...

Re: Outlook2003 will not connect.
"Prometheus" <thisguysthelimit@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:... > This problem appears to be limited to Outlook2003 on my machine. > > When I test the email account settings from control panel everything works > as expected. > When I test the email account settings from within Outlook I get this > error message: > > Task 'shawmail - Receiving' reported error (0x80042108) : 'Outlook is > unable to connect to your incoming (POP3) e-mail server. If you continue > to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Inte...

MAS90 connection
I talked with someone at a trade show about a product they had that tied MAS90 into CRM. Does anyone have any information on the company and/or the product? This is the company you need i think www.ebridgesoft.com "Brad Schow" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:488D2F2F-35CC-464A-99A4-C026FAB2AE30@microsoft.com... > I talked with someone at a trade show about a product they had that tied MAS90 into CRM. Does anyone have any information on the company and/or the product? ...

connecting story sections
I have a story where page 35 doesn't connect to page 36. I want to connect these pages. The problem is that publisher only lets me connect a page to a blank text box. As both page 35 and 36 aren't blank, I can't find a way to do this. Create a blank text box on page 36, then use the overflow feature on page 35 info to connect to the blank page 36 box. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Blindy" <Blindy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D7B78D7E-9888-40A8-B624-34C957C57...

Unable to connect 0x8000ccc0e
OK here is my situation. I was using outlook express am my mail client everything was fine. Then I setup up outlook to use as my mail client and immediatly got the above message. Made sure I set it up right and just couldn't get ti to work. So I then decided to check mail in express, I got the same message as I did with outlook. Now this is where it gets weird. My internet connection is 2 way satalite, the modem is conected directly to my computer and I have 2 other computers networked and sharing the connection. So I set up my email on express on one of the other computers and i...

OE will not save connectivity passwords
Like Randy, I am experiencing the same problem. Even though the memorize password box is checked (for both incoming and outgoing email) I must manually put in the password each time I log in. I must do this in the Outgoing Mail window as well or I cannot send mail. This is a VERY annoying problem. Any help or advise available?? In news:0c2f01c346eb$f7a96ac0$a501280a@phx.gbl, Tammy <Tammy@kwmbuilders.com> typed: > Like Randy, I am experiencing the same problem. Even > though the memorize password box is checked (for both > incoming and outgoing email) I must manually put ...

Download XML: The underlying connection was closed: Unable to connect to the remote server.
Hi We are trying to download an XML document from the internet and are getting the error: The underlying connection was closed: Unable to connect to the remote server. We are not behind a proxy server and have no desktop firewall / antivirus blocking the connection. When i add a web reference to my project i get the error: The document at the url http://newsapi.bbc.co.uk/feeds/search/news+sport/tennis OR henman was not recognized as a known document type. The error message from each known type may help you fix the problem: - Report from 'WSDL Document' is 'There is an err...

SSRS2008 connecting to Oracle
Hello, [SQL2008] & [Oracle 10g] Iam trying to connect to an Oracle database from SQL2008 Reporting Services but Iam facing an error. This is what I have done: - Installed Oracle Client 10g software in the same machine as SSRS2008 - Configured and successfully tested Oracle service name. This is the snippet from tnsnames.ora: ORACDB = (DESCRIPTION = (ADDRESS_LIST = (ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = TCP)(HOST = ORACDB)(PORT = 9644)) ) (CONNECT_DATA = (SID = WINSYDB) ) ) - I tested the Oracle service name with username: abba and it worked fine ...

Mas90 integration
I am trying to find out if RMS is compatible with Mas90 (MAS 90 is a 32-bit accounting, distribution and light manufacturing software) If the integration is possible where can i find the steps on how to set it up, or if there is a module for this where can I purchase it from? Thanks, HaikHR@gmail.com Try the Peachtree 3.0 export. It is very close. MAS had and import tool to import the file, as I remember it is and module they offer. Good luck. mt "Haik" <Haik@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E5028623-B547-4399-B1B3-1146BD3015B4@microsoft.com... >I ...

Remote Connectivity
Dear All Am trying to connect my VB client to a ATL COM Server exe remotely. i have made the required proxy stub dll and registered at both the client and server PC but still at the Cocreateinstanceex() it fails. Here the VB client just calls the function of the server and at the server the remote object is created, and how abt giving the name of the server. Am stuck Thanks in advance Regards Mary You say you have registered the proxy-stub at each end. Have you registered the COM server at the server end. As it is running remotely it has to be an executable so have you used: myserver.e...

Using MDE file to connect to SQLServer via ODBC
Anyone have experience connecting an MDE file to an instance of SQLServer via ODBC? (Which should be yes). The scenario that I'm in is that I was going to use a ADP file, but then got word that MS has officially backpeddled indicating that ODBC is the best means of connecting to SQLServer. If the server was going to be in the same city, I wouldn't sweat it, however we're looking at having the server housed in Atlanta in support of several other offices that will be using the app. What issues should I be aware of? What about general performance? David C. Holley...

Connect to Exchange using http keeps checking itself
Running Exchange 2007, I have one user in our office who occasionally will have their Outlook 2007 check the connect to Microsoft Exchange using HTTP box and then the Only Connect to proxy servers that have this principal name in their certificate. We use a certificate just one you can create yourself, we don't have issues with other people who use the certificate to connect with outlook from their homes but when in the office this user occasionally will have outlook check this for him. He unchecks the area and it works for awhile but eventually it returns. Any help wou...

Wireless connection is not working after restarting
I am using windows vista home edition . The wireless network connection is not working when the system restarted. So after each restarting of the system , I have to connect with wireless network mannually by giving username and password of the router. Please anybody can advice what I have to do to solve this problem to keep wireless connection permanently With many thanks Pol Try going in to the options of your 3rd party wireless software and tell it that you prefer windows to handle the connection directly. If you can do that then ask windows to search for you...

Print Range not connected
I want to print a range that is A1:F100 and M1:Z100. so basically i want to print A1:Z100 but exclude columns G:L. i tried range naming the A1:F100 and M1:Z100 as print_range and the name works but i can't use print_range as a print area in my print macro. this non-contiguous range name does work in macros when i'm asking to open and close it but not as a print range. is there a solution? tami Why not set your print area as A1:Z100 and hide columns G:L while the sheet is being printed? Your macro can then unhide them after printing. Hope this helps, Hutch ...

SBS Connectivity issues
Experiencing intermittent delays and dropped connections to Small Business Server. Config is: SBS2003 SP2 (all current patches) running on HP ML110 server; 4 PCs onsite - 3 used by onsite staff; 1 used by remote user to access server via RWW. Users run basic Office apps, Outlook, Quickbooks, internet access. Also have an Avaya VIOP phone system (4 phones) on the network. Everything has been in place for almost 4 years. Having more frequent connectivity issues. Onsite PCs show delays in Outlook connecting to Exchange ('Trying to connect ...). Remote user reports...

ODBC Connection Not Connecting
I am using the below code to 1) automatically connect to a Microsoft ODBC for Oracle connection called "FIN_CUR" and 2) run an query on a linked table in FIN_CUR The issue i am having is that the ODBC connect part of the script appears to be working, but when it goes to try to run the query I still get the popup prompting for user name and password to make the connection to the ODBC. I have verify that the user name and password are correct, but don't know what I am missing. Here is my code Public Sub OraConnect() Dim strErr As String On Error GoTo...

connection
I tried to use quicken 2004 deluxe, however it will not recognize the site needed to use online capabilites. Techs say I must be able to access www.oasis.cfree.com. We have tired everything but still will not recognize connection. Does Money use the same site in order to use. I need convert with the site is not used. ...

cannot connect to CRM using web client
Hello... I have the following problem. I set up CRM 3.0 on a Virtual PC Server inside a windows 2003 server. Inside the VPC the crm server behaves correctly, I can open Internet explorer and connect normally. Now, when connecting from the host server or from another computer in another network, I cannot connect to CRM. Is not that I'm having network problems, because when IE tries to connect to CRM Website, it asks for a user and password. In a normal case the user will be crmdomain\user. the user is created in Active Directory and CRM within the VPC. Apparently the VPC IIS i...

Remote connectivity
Dear All; We have an exchange 2000 with win2K advance server. The system is working good when we are connecting through our ISP ( frame relay, DSL) the problem is when we are using a deferent ISP(dial-up) to connect to the mail. we can send email but can't download emails. If anyone face this issue or have any idea, please help. Saeed "Saeed Jaber" <jabers@carewbg.org> wrote in news:##UGPcvgFHA.1412@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl: > We have an exchange 2000 with win2K advance server. The system is > working good when we are connecting through our ISP ( frame rel...

IE8 Losing Network Drive Connections
Our patch management system is updating users to IE8. After the recent patches installed on December 9 - KB974455 and KB971961 users are being automatically dropped from their network connections to Windows and Novell servers. Has anyone else run up against this issue and how did they resolve? Thanks ...

RDC connectivity and other issues
Well, once again I turn to this wonderful group for some much needed assistance. I have an SBS 2003 domain that is right at the 75 user limit. Lately, I have been having some strange problems that I have been unable to resolve. I guess the easiest one to document is the RDC problems. I have never had problems with RDC connectivity in the past. Lately, anyone who attempts to connect via vpn and then connect to their desktops is have serious trouble. They must either use the IP address of the machine or the fully quantified name for it to work, or it might not work at all. ...