Marketing List and Views

I spend time creating a marketing list and setting my criteria and the
columns I want displayed, however when I go back into market lists, it loses
the columns that I've selected during the query process

--
Larry De Palma, CTP
Executive Vice President

Did you try publishing the Marketing List entity?

"Larry De Palma" wrote:

> I spend time creating a marketing list and setting my criteria and the
> columns I want displayed, however when I go back into market lists, it loses
> the columns that I've selected during the query process
>
> --
> Larry De Palma, CTP
> Executive Vice President
> EFC Systems, Inc.

Sharepoint and updating of excel lists
Anyone might have any clues on this in this group: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.lang.perl.misc/messages/ab36a40dd1db9436,7a8401f8cb7b72d4?hl=en&thread_id=c128d640408327db&mode=thread&noheader=1&_done=%2Fgroup%2Fcomp.lang.perl.misc%2Fbrowse_frm%2Fthread%2Fc128d640408327db%2F7a8401f8cb7b72d4%3Fhl%3Den%26#doc_ab36a40dd1db9436 Hoping we have some perl mongers in this group :-) Dave wrote... >Anyone might have any clues on this in this group: .... Did you try using use Win32::OLE::Const 'Microsoft Excel'; ? If so, what did the statement printf &quo...

Unable to use filter in datasheet view or add criteria to query in design view
Hello all, I have a question regarding a custom function. The query results can't be filtered nor can a criteria be used in the design window to filter/ restrict the records. The function returns the correct answer for all the cases but I need the functionality to filter the results. Here is purpose, input and output and example uses: Purpose: If given 2 dates, a month and a year, the function returns the number of days that fall between the start and enddates, in the given month and year. Example 1, My_Function(#1/1/2010#, #1/15/2010#, 1,2010) Returns 14 BTW - 14 is c...

Importing marketing list
How do I import a marketing list into CRM without associating it with an Account, Contact or Lead? These are purchsed lists and will not become real leads until we run them through a campaign and get some campaign responses back. I just need to import an e-mail list into CRM and have the e-mail field populated (it could be associated with a Lead if there was no other option). When I import the list into a Marketing List, I have to associate it with something, so I chose Lead, but then it only provides me with the three fields Company Name, Last Name and Topic...there are no other fi...

Multiple lists in a cell
Is it possible to have a list range in one cell based on the inputed information in that cell? IE, I have a packing list for 3 different products, and 3 different master lists. On the 1st list, I have added in list form in one cell the 3 different lists I could possibly generate. Is it possible to change a list reference in the same cell based on the list I want to generate? -- JARoman Hi, I think you need dependent list see Debra web http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal02.html "Xman" wrote: > Is it possible to have a list range in one cell based on t...

Not able to view color in an email
My co worker sends emails to me and she has made changes in red. Sometimes I can view the changes in red, other times I can't. Is there a setting I need to change or a different way of viewing the email. Any ideas or suggestions. I was using Outlook 2003, now I am using Outlook 2007 and have the same issue. Thanks. what color do you see them in? what format is the message? (it needs to be html or rtf) -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-...

List Box seems to be continually requeried.
This list box has over 30 columns and a complicated source. Whenever another control on the form is focused on AFTER the list box has been 'touched', it seems to be requeried or at least repainted. This takes up a lot of CPU due to its complexity. You can actually see the list box being filled top to bottom and left to right, row by row. By 'touched' I do not mean even a row being selected but just the 'white' area being clicked on. The 'white' area is that area of the list box that does not have rows. -- Regards Tom "ThomasAJ" <ThomasAJ@d...

Merge with Numbered List
I have a user that is creating a test. He wants to scramble the test. He cuts questions 56 to 60 and pastes them in front of question 1. The list is then numbered 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 1, 2, 3.... He then does the "Merge with List" thin in the paste clip thing and it renumbers the list, except it renumbers it 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 2, 3, 4... This is in Office 2007, the process worked right in previous versions, any ideas?? TIA Jim Click the number 2 (the second "copy" that is) to select it. Then right-click and choose Continue Numbering from the context menu....

stock market
Are there any stock market newsgroups? thanks ,Milt In microsoft.public.money, milt wrote: >Are there any stock market newsgroups? misc.invest.stocks would be the biggest. ...

Filter Combo Box Listing
I have a form with the first four fields named "FirstName", "LastName", Phone", and EmailAddress". The field "EmaiAddress" is a combo box. The row source for this CBO is a table named Email. The table Email has five fields: "EmailID (PK), "FirstName", "LastName", "FullName" (first and last name concatenated), and "EmaiAddress". When I first open the form to enter NEW information, I key in the FirstName, LastName, and Phone fields. I then tab to the fourth field called EmailAddress (the CBO). I&...

Report- Marketing info
I am wanting a report that can tell me how many sales I had in one day and at what time of day. I would like to find out what days are my busiest days, and know how many customers come in (that buy of course) on any given day and what time of day is my busiest. Anyone know of a report that does this? -- Let go, Elevate your life Brent Hauver www.sagehealthstore.com Brent, Try the Detailed Sales report by Hour here; http://tinyurl.com/42qqo You may have to re-group and sort, but should give you everything what you want. -- * "Brent Hauver" <bh@mvdsl.com> wrote in mes...

Price List
Is there any way to generate a report on for price list for individual customers instead of the items? Something that would show pricing on all items for that customer only.Thanks! ...

serialization in compact frame not listing some elements
OK I'm not sure how explain this without giving hundreds of lines of code. basically I have a main class that I want to serialize. It's constructor creates more classes that I also want serialized. public Mainclass{ public subclass1 class1; public MainClass() { class1 = new subclass1() } } //Now that subclass wants to create more classes public subclass1 { public string blah; public subclass2[] class2array; public subclass1() { blah = "blah"; class2array = new class2array[2] for (int i =0; i<2; i++) { class2array[i] = new sub...

Multiple Contact lists, how do I get an address from a Sub-List
I have OL2003, and under contacts I have 3 sub listings for various groups I belong to. I want to be able to say New Message and then go to "To" to view some addresses. One is in one of these sub folders. How do I set Outlook to see them all? Second question is how can I get a message to all the contacts in one of these sub lists? One is a men's Group for church. So I need to hit a single message to 75+ at one time. TIA __Stephen Using categories from the outset would have solved your problem emailing a particular subset of contacts. As for seeing the sub-folders w...

vs toolkit
hi, I'm using visual studio toolkit, vb is my language. i have created a local field that is a drop down list in a modified form in GP. I'm trying to access the selected value of the field in visual studio add in by this code: modifiedform.fielddropdownlist.value modifiedform.fielddropdownlist.value.tostring This both returns the selected index of the drop down field, how can I retrieve the selected value just like in win forms like: modifiedform.fielddropdownlist.selecteditem.text This is causing error, it dex bridge does not recognize method selected item. Thanks ...

KPI list
Hi, I created a KPI list based on a task list, where I added a "completed on" column in order to compare with "due date" column. How should I tell the KPI list to produce the percentage of those tasks where task "compelted on" column is equal or less than "due date"? In order to do this computation you have to know two numbers: Number of tasks done on time Number of tasks not done on time Both these numbers would be an aggregation of the entire list. SharePoint does not provide, out of the box, this sort of aggregate comput...

saving an excel "print preview" view
I have created a document in excel with text and images, I love the way it prints and the print preview "view", looks great, does anyone know if there is a way to save that view to a pdf or another type of file or even in excel so it can be emailed as a document. The excel view is not astecially pleasing. thx Hi Jane, If it's just the one page, you could use Ctrl+Print Screen (copies the window) and paste it into word, etc. Hope this helps, Gav "Jane Harwood" wrote: > I have created a document in excel with text and images, I love the way it > prints...

add 2nd baseline to tracking Gantt view
Is there a way to add Baseline1 to the Tracking Gantt View. Or if not that show both Baseline and Baseline 1 with Task's EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Custom Self-Expanding Multiselect Winforms ListBox http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/d501d49c-f9fa-4156-9858-8c7b8a74319a/custom-selfexpanding-mul.aspx Hello David - Try View/More Views... and then select Multiple Baselines Gantt chart. -- If this post was helpful, please consider rating it. Jim Aksel, MVP Check out my blog for more information: http://www.msprojectblog.com "David...

Marketing Lists, Exporting Marketing List Members to Excel
Hi all, I hope that somebody can help me out here. We've just discovered what we think is a bug with the exports to Excel. When we try to export the all of the members of a Marketing List (16320 in total), only 3000 are exported in Excel. The web server is setup to allow 30 000 lines per Excel export, and when we modify that to 40 000 and try to export the members we get 4000 lines... From that test it looks like there's a bug that reduces the Excel export to 10% of the number of Marketing List Members. If I use the Manage Members function and an Advanced Find I can get almost ...

How do you build and Share an Outlook 2002 Distrbution List
How do you build an email distribution list on one computer, and then email that same distribution list to another computer? (Computers are not currently networked ...

Smart List search criteria
It would be helpful if 'ends with' was added as an operator in SmartList's search criteria. ...

List Validation + Colors
Hello, I have a list of letter for a drop down validation. A (Letter is black and the cell is filled in red) B (Letter is black and the cell is filled in green) C (Letter is black and the cell is filled in yellow) When I select the letter in question, only the black letter appear. the cell remains white. What can I do??? Hi you can't use different colors in this listbox -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Benoit" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:09fe01c4aaf3$02efc7a0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Hello, > > I have a list of ...

Move View Window into Tab Control
Hi, I am trying to move the view from a frame window and place it into a tab control. I have managed this to some extent by overriding the frame window and writing my own OnCreateClient. Is this safe? What other things should I consider? It looks like I also need to correctly call SetActiveView with a pointer to the view. Anything else? regards, T One of this will work for you or get you started: http://www.codeproject.com/tabctrl/AMCustomTabCtrlDemo.asp Tom "T" <sw.tejasvi.sn@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1174298822.647072.37120@n59g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... > ...

Stock Market Challenge
Hi, I have been delegated the task of running a share competition at work I want to get the process fully automated. Is there a way of building a workbook that imports all the stock marke data, then have each team on a separate worksheet that is passwor protected. Each team can update their portfolio on their sheet and it will use th stock market data to adjust accordingly. I hope you get what I mean! Has anyone done this before, or know how should go about setting it up? Many thanks, Mark -- mevett ----------------------------------------------------------------------- mevetts...

Marketing Emails
Hi, I have created a campaign with a Marketing List attached. Afterwards the Emails is listet under Email messages created. But my problem is that I have to send them separately - Problem because there is 2000 receipts. Can I do this smarter? // Morten Hi Morten, here is a nice workaround for your problem from Microsoft. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/911520/en-us Benjamin <superbruhn@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:1163598149.872824.97980@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > I have created a campaign with a Marketing List attached. > > Afterwards ...

How do I expand all distribution lists in the To: section?
I have few groups, e.g "[+] BMW; [+] Audi; [+] Volks; [+] Koll;" I want to exapnd all of them without having to press on each [+]. How do I do it?. Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com Sorry, you'll need to press the + to expand them. You can also use the keyboard shortcut- context menu button, E - but each one needs expanded separately. There isn't an Expand all command that I am aware of. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by ...