Marketing account list with contacts firstname lastname

Hi, I want to change the marketing account list, that it shows firstname
lastname instead of the primarycontactname. After updating the code in the
SavedQueryBase there is a message: No Attribute
Exception: 'Account' entity doesn't contain attribute with Name =
'primarycontactid.firstname'

Code:
<fetch version="1.0" output-format="xml-platform" mapping="logical">
	<entity name="account">
		<attribute name="name" />
		<attribute name="address1_city" />
		<order attribute="name" descending="false" />
		<attribute name="telephone1" />
		<attribute name="address1_line1" />
		<attribute name="address1_postalcode" />
		<attribute name="accountid" />
		<link-entity name="contact" from="contactid" to="primarycontactid">
			<attribute name="firstname" />
			<attribute name="lastname" />
		</link-entity>
	</entity>
</fetch>

<grid name="resultset" object="1" jump="name" select="1" icon="1" preview="1">
	<row name="result" id="accountid">
		<cell name="name" width="125"/>
		<cell name="primarycontactid.firstname" width="50"/>
		<cell name="primarycontactid.lastname" width="50"/>
		<cell name="address1_line1" width="100"/>
		<cell name="address1_postalcode" width="50"/>
		<cell name="address1_city" width="100"/>
		<cell name="telephone1" width="100"/>
	</row>
</grid>

Tried also with contact.firstname. Any idea whats wrong with linking these
two objects?

Thanks for your help
Jan

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Account extraction
I'd like to export the Exch55 mailbox info to a *.csv file utilizing the "Directory Export" command found under the Exchange Administrator\Tools menu. I'm pretty clear on what to do to get the desired list, however, I'm wondering 1.) if this will imposed any kind of serious load on the server and 2.) How long would it take to export a measly 150-200 accounts? 3.) any caveats I should know of? Any takers? Thanks for the awesome job everyone does here! a directory export for that small a number of mailboxes should present no problem to your server, and should comp...

Importing marketing list
How do I import a marketing list into CRM without associating it with an Account, Contact or Lead? These are purchsed lists and will not become real leads until we run them through a campaign and get some campaign responses back. I just need to import an e-mail list into CRM and have the e-mail field populated (it could be associated with a Lead if there was no other option). When I import the list into a Marketing List, I have to associate it with something, so I chose Lead, but then it only provides me with the three fields Company Name, Last Name and Topic...there are no other fi...

Account Number Segment Desc
Does anyone know which table/s hold the Account Number segment Desc? Bab, Table GL40200 is the Segment Description Master. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions, Inc. "Bab" <Bab@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:45DED1F0-DF10-44F1-9398-7834F7CF69A3@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know which table/s hold the Account Number segment Desc? I have Demo GP 9.0 and all the description on this table are blank. why is that? Is that because its a demo table? "Victoria [MVP]" wrote: > Bab, > > Table GL40200 is the Segment D...

Sharepoint and updating of excel lists
Anyone might have any clues on this in this group: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.lang.perl.misc/messages/ab36a40dd1db9436,7a8401f8cb7b72d4?hl=en&thread_id=c128d640408327db&mode=thread&noheader=1&_done=%2Fgroup%2Fcomp.lang.perl.misc%2Fbrowse_frm%2Fthread%2Fc128d640408327db%2F7a8401f8cb7b72d4%3Fhl%3Den%26#doc_ab36a40dd1db9436 Hoping we have some perl mongers in this group :-) Dave wrote... >Anyone might have any clues on this in this group: .... Did you try using use Win32::OLE::Const 'Microsoft Excel'; ? If so, what did the statement printf &quo...

Project Accounting Currency Question
I guess this is a tough question. I have been looking at multi-currency projects. I have set up a project and I have added some costs to it in a foreign currency. When I print the PA Project Cost Breakdown report, all the costs appear in functional currency. The Project Inquiry window shows the amounts in the originating currency but when I print the report, the costs are in funcitonal currency. Does anyone know where these originating costs are stored? Can they be put on a modified report? I use PA 9.0 in Austaralia. AUD is our Functional currency and I purchase inventory ite...

Outlook 2003 & Multiple Accounts
Hi - I have just upgraded to 2003 from 2000 (becauase it kept crashing) I have 4 e-mail addresses for different parts of my role and have installed all of them in the email accounts section - however - despite which one I select from the accounts drop down in my e-mail it sends only from the first account. Also a similar issue occured with a collegue of mine trying to use the rules wizard to sort by which account the e-mails came from - as soon as you hit the OK button the "specified account name" defaults back to the first on the list. Any ideas One acct must be the default. W...

In House Accounts (Charge Accounts) for POS
I recently purchased the MS Dynamics POS 2.0 system for a small coffee shop and I need to have the ability of in house accounts (charge accounts) that allows certain customers to purchase items under their account and pay on it weekly, bi-weekly or whenever it hits a certain limit. I spoke to Microsoft support and they informed me that it just can not be done in the POS version that I have. So I am asking for some help from the newsgroup to see if anyone might have a solution for me. It seems that this function should be something that is built into the system since it happens all the...

Importing message rules and mail accounts
Hi, I just upgraded to a larger HDD. I installed Office 2003 and Outlook. Now I want to restore all my message rules and mail accounts from my old HDD but do not know where they are located. I did find the mail storage folder (C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook) and was able to import my emails, calendar etc. but the message rules, mail accounts and those little reply "wiggles" were not included. I hope there is a way to easily import or copy them onto the new HDD. Thank you, AJS Please do not multi-post. See your answer ...

mutliple email accounts in outlook
I have two different email addresses set up in msoutlook 2002. One is for my work, which is my own personal domain, and the other for my isp. I don't want the isp address showing up in any of my outgoing mail, so that if I need to change it later, I can. I set up my work email address as the default account for all outgoing mail and have that address listed as the reply to address in both accounts. When I hit the "new" button in outlook and compose a message, it works fine. But, when I hit "reply" and outlook opens up word as my email editor, it wants to...

custom button to launch list of transactions to be voided
so everyone knows you can go to Recall > Void a transaction. can we create a custom button on the right side to go directly to the Void a Transaction command without having to use the recall button? You can use vb or vb.net. see the customization guide. Good luck! -- -Jerry JR Data Inc. "Andy Miller - Teknor, Inc." wrote: > so everyone knows you can go to Recall > Void a transaction. > > can we create a custom button on the right side to go directly to the Void a > Transaction command without having to use the recall button? A macro is quicker to do but le...

Balance account autoreconcile
I'm using money 04, been using it, with several upgrades since 99 and have 2 questions about the account balancing "autoreconcile" feature. Has anyone ever seen it work? I ALWAYS get a "Cannot autoreconcile" message. how does it work/what logic does it use in it's autoreconcile magic? ...

stock market
Are there any stock market newsgroups? thanks ,Milt In microsoft.public.money, milt wrote: >Are there any stock market newsgroups? misc.invest.stocks would be the biggest. ...

Formulas in a contact field
Is it possible to write a formula that would add 2 contact fields together? If so, how would I go about doing that ? Thanks in advance, Kelly In CRM you can attach code to picklists so for example you might have a dropdown or picklist with shipping methods. If you choose fedex for example it would update the shipping cost field It is also possible to write an addin to CRM in a .net language. So the answer is to write code to solve this. Give us more details on what you are trying to achieve "Kelly Hunt" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:65f...

@live account
I tried configuring my new email with a @live extension using Microsoft office outlook however it did not recognize it and i had to go back using @hotmail instead. Any ideas on how to fix this or do i have to wait for an outlook update using windows update? This newsgroup is for questions about Access, the database product that's part of Office Professional. I'd suggest reposting your question to a newsgroup related to Outlook. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "emad senejani" <emadsenejani@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Online account updates #2
I have several accounts with one bank that provides online services. Currently, I am able to receive updates on 3 out of the 4 accounts. Money does not recognize the 4th account at the institution (I am afraid I caused this error when setting up the account in Money). Is there a way to modify the settings on only this account so updates can again take place? I tried turning off, and then on, online services to the institution and all 4 accounts were recognized, but when transactions were downloaded the registers for each account had duplicates and were off balance. Any help would...

Linking Multiple Queries and a SharePoint List
Hi, I have an Access 2007 Database (MyDB) which connects to an enterprise database (EnDB) using an ODBC connection. MyDB extracts a list of servers from the EnDB that have an error status, and appends (no duplicates) any records found into MyDB. All works well. I then have another query that cross-checks MyDB against the EnDB for any servers listed in MyDB where the error no longer exists in the EnDB, and if any are found it flags a feild in my local databse. I use two queries to acheive this - 1) Find unmatched Query, 2) Update Query (using the data produced in the Fi...

Can't merge an MSN Bill Pay account with my credit union account.
My credit union is not listed in the supported financial institutions in the on-line setup. However, I use the account to pay bills, and have with Money 2004 and MSN Billpay without a problem. Now in Money 2005, however, the credit union account through MSN Billpay has made it's own account and transactions, and I'm not allowed to merge with the credit union transactions that I have already on my hard drive because there are not any "on-line" setup options for the account in Manage On-line services section. Is there a way to merge the two accounts? ...

two checking accounts data downloads to just one of the accts
I have two checking accounts with our bank and when I download transactions into Microsoft Money for either account, all the transactions go to only one of the accounts set up in Money. I was prompted for the first download to our "main" account. Then when I went to download for the other account, I wasn't prompted where to download to... and all the transactions went into the first account. Did that make sense? My bank required we switch to Money from Quicken, so I am new to this. Tried to search in users guide and online for help. Help would be much appreciated - ...

serialization in compact frame not listing some elements
OK I'm not sure how explain this without giving hundreds of lines of code. basically I have a main class that I want to serialize. It's constructor creates more classes that I also want serialized. public Mainclass{ public subclass1 class1; public MainClass() { class1 = new subclass1() } } //Now that subclass wants to create more classes public subclass1 { public string blah; public subclass2[] class2array; public subclass1() { blah = "blah"; class2array = new class2array[2] for (int i =0; i<2; i++) { class2array[i] = new sub...

Report- Marketing info
I am wanting a report that can tell me how many sales I had in one day and at what time of day. I would like to find out what days are my busiest days, and know how many customers come in (that buy of course) on any given day and what time of day is my busiest. Anyone know of a report that does this? -- Let go, Elevate your life Brent Hauver www.sagehealthstore.com Brent, Try the Detailed Sales report by Hour here; http://tinyurl.com/42qqo You may have to re-group and sort, but should give you everything what you want. -- * "Brent Hauver" <bh@mvdsl.com> wrote in mes...

Price List
Is there any way to generate a report on for price list for individual customers instead of the items? Something that would show pricing on all items for that customer only.Thanks! ...

Filter Combo Box Listing
I have a form with the first four fields named "FirstName", "LastName", Phone", and EmailAddress". The field "EmaiAddress" is a combo box. The row source for this CBO is a table named Email. The table Email has five fields: "EmailID (PK), "FirstName", "LastName", "FullName" (first and last name concatenated), and "EmaiAddress". When I first open the form to enter NEW information, I key in the FirstName, LastName, and Phone fields. I then tab to the fourth field called EmailAddress (the CBO). I&...

Limit list to fields with duplicate info
I want to do the opposite of what most people ask about in filtering. I want all single entries to go away. I want my list to display only redundant values. A plus would be to only have one record displayed for any number of redundant fields. Hi in B1 enter the following formula: =IF(COUNTIF($A$1:$A$100,A1)=1,"X","") and copy down now filter out all 'X' rows -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Ivon Yort" <Ivon Yort@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:32DC61D2-BC6D-490F-B828-EFBAB1D987C8@microsoft.com... > I want...

Administrator account and lost email
I have a new XP Pro laptop which I installed Office2000 on to using the Administrator login. My problem is I made a new user for myself and now I can't go back to the Administrator account and I have lost all my email. Does anyone know how I can get to the Administrator account or where I can find the 3 weeks of email that has disappeared? Thanks Damien Damien <no@email.com> wrote: > I have a new XP Pro laptop which I installed Office2000 on to using > the Administrator login. My problem is I made a new user for myself > and now I can't go back to the Admini...

How do I send an email to a contact group in Outlook 2010?
How do I send an email to a contact group in Outlook 2010? I can only find "New Group"in the tool bar barryj wrote: > How do I send an email to a contact group in Outlook 2010? > I can only find "New Group"in the tool bar Outlook doesn't use "groups" to send to multiple contacts. Either use Distribution lists, or better, use a Category. Actually, Outlook 2010 has muddied the waters greatly. It now uses the term "group" just to confuse us. Original Poster still needs to clarify what he means by "group." -- Russ Valen...