Lotus Notes Integration for Microsoft CRM 3.0

LinkPoint360
Tel: 732.212.8402
International: +1.732.212.8401
E-mail: info@linkpoint360.com

LINKPOINT360 CONTINUES TO PROVIDE IBM LOTUS NOTES AND DOMINO
INTEGRATION FOR MICROSOFT CRM.

Advanced IBM Lotus Notes integration with Microsoft CRM eliminates
manual updates and provides automated data synchronization.

Red Bank, New Jersey - LinkPoint, a leading provider of IBM Lotus
Notes and Domino integration with industry standard enterprise CRM
applications continues to provide productivity email and data
synchronization solutions.

LinkPoint provides...
=B7 Inbound and Outbound Email and attachment Integration
=B7 Record e-mail messages to Customers, Contacts, Opportunities or
Incident Cases
=B7 Automated Calendar, Contact and Task synchronization

 "LinkPoint360 continues to set the standard for innovation in the
Lotus Notes and Domino integration market," said Glenn Lehner,
Linkpoint360 VP of Business Development. "Together with Microsoft
CRM, LinkPoint provides an easily deployed solution with an intuitive
interface that helps customers automate previously manual tasks and
increase their productivity so they can spend their time where it
counts - working with their customers."
LinkPoint is used by over 21,000 users in over 12 countries.

For more information about LinkPoint products, visit
www.LinkPoint360.com.

About LinkPoint360
LinkPoint360 is a leading provider of Lotus Notes integration software
applications to the CRM industry. Customers include midsize and
enterprise organizations around the globe. LinkPoint's ease of
deployment and intuitive interface provides enterprise organizations
the ability to integrate their messaging and collaboration systems with
their CRM applications.
For further information, call 732.212.8402 or e-mail:
info@LinkPoint360.com.

IBM, Lotus, Lotusphere, and Lotus Notes are registered trademarks.
Notes and Domino are trademarks of IBM. All other trademarks and
registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

POS 2.0
Hello again, Is there a way to assign a sales rep to a sale on POS 2.0? I need to calculate commissions - the "Daily Sales by Employee" report uses the cashier information. I noticed that the "TransactionEntry" table contains a SalesRepID column, but I don't see where to set it in the POS screen. Being able to assign a sales rep to each line item is exactly what I need! Thank you! hi Johann, Currently I am waiting for my POS2.0 and using 1.3 version but for your information both the version has transaction level things similar. There is way to assign the sale...

Outlook 2000 hangs #3
Hi there, I am running Windows XP with Outlook 2000. I configured my mailbox settings but when I go to start Outlook, the program just hangs. The same thing happens when I view Outlook Properties and select the Delivery tab. Does anyone know what might be causing this? You may have a corrupted outcmd.dat file. This is the file that stores your toolbar customizations, and when it becomes corrupted, Outlook can't use it at startup to build your toolbars, thus causing the hangups. Try renaming or deleting your outcmd.dat file while Outlook is closed. Renaming it might be the best i...

badly need some help on CRM customization
Hi badly need some help on CRM customization. I need to add an additional account lookup field to the sold product. We sell software and we need to track end users (40% of buyers aren't the end users), so i want to be able to set an end user (to attach an account) to each product in the order. Yes I know that 1.2 doesn't support custom lookup fields but i need to transfer all of the data from our current customer database and i want it to be accessible from one interface. I wonder if i can create a field in the SalesOrderDetail table to store accountid (uniqueidentifier type), map i...

CRM Dropdowns
Is it possible to add entries to the drop downs on some ofn the crm forms? Such as the Industry, Ownership, Payment terms etc. Yes, just use the form editor (you need to be logged in as a user with sufficient rights and a licence) Regards Rob Bakkers Accenture Go to System Forms Custimization, edit fields and add value in the values ...

What version are you expecting CRM to be "Prime Time Ready"?
I am still a little weary of the product when comparing to SalesLogix or some other mid-market offerings. It seems to clugy (sp) when you get into anything more than Account-Contact-Opportunity management. One of the other things I am having a real issue with is only being able to associate and activity with one object. When do you think CRM will be ready for prime time? I have no doubt it can dominate the mid-market, I think it is only a matter of time and effort. I am predicting the first dot release after 2. Jake Jake, Microsoft's typical product development life cycle follow...

Email from CRM showing sender's email address, not display name
We recently installed CRM 4.0 as an upgrade from 3.0. When an email activity is generated and sent, the resulting email in Outlook only shows the senders email address in the From field, not the Display Name. As a matter of fact, the display name is not even included in the message header. We are using the CRM Email Router to send using SMTP. This happens whether the email is from a User or Queue. Anyone seen this yet? Is this a CRM issue or an Exhange issue. I seen it and then it disappeared :) publish the email router again . are you generating email through workflow? send emai...

GP 10.0 Certifications
Hi: I have two Microsoft Certified Professional; One in Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0 Installation & Configuration and other in Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0 Financials. That was one the requisite to become a reseller for GP 9.0. I want to know if I need these two certifications for GP 10.0 to become a reseller for GP 10.00. Thank you Valentin Its been my experience that they grandfather in some of the older versions - you should be ok with your GP 9.0 certs to cell GP 10.0 "Valentin PR" wrote: > Hi: > I have two Microsoft Certified Professional; One in Microsoft Dynami...

Convert Excel to comma delimited text #3
Thank you! That did the trick. -- deacs ------------------------------------------------------------------------ deacs's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2321 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=266960 ...

Counting #3
How do I count the number of entries in a column so that duplicat entries are only counted once -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi If you have a look at Chip Pearson's web site (http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm) you will find the following: --- Counting Unique Entries In A Range To count the number of unique entries in the list, use the following array formula: =SUM(IF(FREQUENCY(IF(LEN(Range1)>0,MATCH(Range1,Range1,0),""), IF(LEN(Range1)>0,MATCH(Range1,Range1,0),""))>0,1)) This will return the number of unique entries in Range1...

Microsoft Word Table design in Access 2007
Is there a method for inserting a table (not an access table, but a word table with columns/rows/header, etc...) in a description field in a form or below the description field? I'm creating a database for development business rules and sometimes a business rule needs a table to explain or identify the heirarchy/relationship of items for the rule. I don't want this to link to anything else but the Business Rule ID that I am currently in. Thanks in advance! You could use a memo field but the data will not be separated by grid lines. You would need to add spacing and ...

Running CRM 3.0 and CRM 4.0 on the same server
I am in the process of testing conversion from CRM 3.0 to CRM 4.0 and want to know if it is possible to run both on the same server concurrently. I currently have a test CRM 3.0 set up and would like to install and run CRM 4.0 in a second data base on the same SQL Server and Web Server. Is this possible? Al Pemberton CRM uses Active Directory to link the users in and create security groups, especially CRM3. I would not do this. "Al Pemberton" wrote: > I am in the process of testing conversion from CRM 3.0 to CRM 4.0 and > want to know if it is possible to run both on t...

Default Mail Account #3
I recently run into a problem with an sbs network. My clients select their pop3 account as default but when rebooting the Exchange account becomes the default account. What can i do with this ? I want the pop3 account to be the default. What version of Outlook are you working with? The reason that I ask is that POP3 and Exchange in the same profile tends to be a bad mix in earlier versions. "makis" <sera@mind.gr> wrote in message news:ucI%233u%23xFHA.916@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... >I recently run into a problem with an sbs network. > My clients select their pop3 ac...

Visio and BizTalk integration via BPEL
Can Visio 2003 business process models be integrated with BizTalk Server 2004 using BPEL? This is mentioned by sites http://prade.microsoftemea.com/content/Work% 20Management/EIBPMScenarioVision.doc and http://www.microsoft.com/office/visio/prodinfo/faq.mspx (see Q: Can I integrate Visio 2003 with other Microsoft technologies?) I have installed Visio 2003 Professional but can not find anything about "export as BPEL" of a Visio business process model. Can this be done, or must we wait for a future release? The upcoming BizTalk Server 2004 promised "import BPEL"...

change a table to 3 columns only (Rows instead of Table)
Hi, I am looking forward to your inputs, I have a table, here is a sample: Dept1 Dept2 Dept3 Dept4 Div1 1 2 3 4 Div2 5 6 7 8 Div3 9 10 11 12 How can I change the above table to 3 columns only (Rows instead of Table): Div1 Dept1 1 Div1 Dept2 2 Div1 Dept3 3 Div1 Dept4 4 Div2 Dept1 5 Div2 Dept2 6 Div2 Dept3 7 Div2 Dept4 8 Div3 Dept1 9 Div3 Dept2 10 Div3 Dept3 11 Div3 Dept4 12 The table I have is huge, doing the above manually will be very time consuming. Thanks Mo Hi see your other posts -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Mo wrote: > Hi, > > I am lookin...

Can not receive attachment files in emails sending by CRM
My clients said that "Their customers can receive their emails sent from CRM Web application but can not receive the attachment files in those emails. This problem does not exist if they use Microsoft Outlook to send emails" When I test this case by sending emails with attachment files by CRM web application to my clients, my clients can receive all of them, emails and attachment files in those emails. What happen with it? And how to solve this problem? I am looking forward to your ideas. Thank you. Hi, Did anyone mention the size of the attachments? (This maximum size can be ...

Print preview #3
Hi, I have a sheet which has many columns. When I use PRINT PREVIEW, I didn't see the columns lines. However, when I print it out, it looks ok. Please tell me what happened to the sheet and how I can fix it. Thank you Loi ...

Password #3
Hi, I have forgotten the password I put for a excel statement I created. Can some one help me open this file? Thanks Kasey ...

4.0 Workflow
I am trying to setup a workflow to send an email when an Account record gets deleted. I want to include the name of the Company in the email and who deleted it. The workflow fires, but always has a Status of Waiting because it says "The requested record was not found or you do not have sufficient permissions to view it". The reason this happens, I am assuming, is that the record has already been deleted so data from the record cannot be included in the email. Is there a way I can accomplish what I want? Workflow plugins are asynchronous so by the time you get to the databas...

change CRM server name in the outlook client
hei, is there any way to change crm server name in the outlook client. i do not want to reinstall the client again. thanks RG You can change the WebAppUrl if that's what you mean. With that you can point it to another url to access the crm app. In the registry, you can change the key WebAppUrl in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\MSCRMClient. HTH, -- Jeffry van de Vuurst CWR Mobility www.cwrmobility.com -- "RG" <RG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9E8E5D78-9855-446F-BDF3-62C851A01B09@microsoft.com... > hei, > is there any wa...

Notes Toolbar (attachment) missing in the appointment
Hi! All, When I create an new appointment and want to attach a file in the notes. However, the toolbar is missing. If we go back to the list and open that appointment again, the attechment toolbar is still there. Can anyone help for this problem? I appreciate!! When you create the new appointment press the 'Save' button (not the 'Save & Close') and the availability to add attachments will appear. Cozy <cuc174@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1161102518.467409.49780@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Hi! All, > When I create an new appointment and want to at...

Share Point & MS CRM
In notes section, how to attach a document link on the SPS server to the MS CRM? When creating a note It only uses Upload method.. ...

multiple e-mails #3
I keep receiving multiple copies of the same e-mail over and over. I do not have two Pop Server accounts but only one and I have outlook 2002. Help If you have any anti-virus software scanning your incoming/outgoing mail - disable it. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, frustrated one asked: | I keep receiving multiple copies of the same e-mail over and over. I | do not have t...

how i do i print an s with a line over it in microsoft publisher?
figured it out for word but won't copy in publisher... can't find it in the symbols and text possibilities. This symbol is part of the WP MultinationalA series. Insert, symbol, it is the last symbol in the groups. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "pazoe" <pazoe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AF6415EF-19A4-4549-8AB4-7D0BE858C201@microsoft.com... > figured it out for word but won't copy in publisher... >...

CRM 4.0
We have set up organization level Mail Merge Templates using XML files and they work great. The issue we have is edit access to these templates. We have specifically set users' security role as follows for Mail Merge Templates: Create: user Read: Parent-Child Write: User Despite these settings,. the users can still edit/save changes these Organizational Templates when they forget to select "Personal" in the Save option. How do we prevent edits to the Organizational level templates from occuring? Is this a bug in the CRM 4.0 or is there another setting that we're mis...

Excel XP #3
I am working on a file that at one time had a macro. I deleted the macro and saved the document however, everytime I open the document it asks me if I want to enable the macro. I have my security setting on medium...I am not sure why it asks me this if there are no longer any macros in the document. Probably the module in which the macro resided still exists. Remove the module and it should stop the message. HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >I am working on a file that at one time had a macro. I deleted the macro and >saved the document however, everytime ...