Lost Microsoft Office XP Pro Disks

I have the above software loaded on my hard drive, but
when I went to create a spreadsheet from the loan
amortization template, it asked for my cd.  I can't find
any of them???  I do have the serial numbers and I
remember registering the software, is there a way I can
purchase a second copy, or upgrade without starting over?

Thanks!
0
Pam
8/30/2003 11:14:39 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Microsoft CRM Training
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C59CD9.C9CA45C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi: I am having trouble finding MS CRM training in and around Washington DC. = Basically some program that covers biz side of things with end-user = training and focus on best practices. Any help is appreciated. Thanks, --=20 Mansoor Awan=20 ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C59CD9.C9CA45C0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE H...

Business Contact Manager for Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 ?
Is this part of OL 2003 or a seperate purchase? Is it available now? See the 'How to Buy' section in this URL: http://www.microsoft.com/office/outlook/contactmanager/prodinfo/default.mspx Outlook 2003 with Business Contact Manager is available. "red" <red@rum.com> wrote in message news:OP9uyUHrDHA.1096@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Is this part of OL 2003 or a seperate purchase? Is it available now? > ...

office word & outlook spellcheck dictionary rayed out
Please help resolve the above referenced issue. "Marc" <Marc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:72203789-8C26-4E54-A520-9ED39A82464A@microsoft.com... > Please help resolve the above referenced issue. How many times are you going to post this, ya spoiled bitch?!? -- "Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." ...

Office X mac and the new OS 10.5
I have Office X (10.1.6) and am thinking about updating from OS 10.3.9 to 10.5 when it comes out in a couple of months. Anyone have any ideas whether this new OS will run my version of office? I'm pretty sure 10.4 will run it, but not 100% about that...Where or who do you ask about this stuff? Thanks for any help from anyone here! On 16/1/07 06:48, in article 1168930113.917476.223650@a75g2000cwd.googlegroups.com, "BruceWagner1@gmail.com" <BruceWagner1@gmail.com> wrote: > I have Office X (10.1.6) and am thinking about updating from OS 10.3.9 > to 10.5 when it comes ...

Lost Formatting When tab is copied
My problem would seem to be very basic. I have a table that has values with dollars in columns and then a rate (i.e. one cell less another and then divide) in percentage format. When I copy an existing tab either into the same workbook or into a new workbook, many of my percent formats change to dollar format. This happens no matter what page I copy and it happens on pages that I am not even touching or copying. Often times these cells that lose their formatting are next to cells that are in dollar format that are pulling their data from pivot table. Could this have anything to do with it? ...

What was lost is found
Some of you may recall my frantic thrashing around here when I reinstalled my OS (Win XP) and had to reinstall Publisher 98 but could not find the installation disk. With a tweak here and a cludge there I was able to reinstall from the Publisher directory on the drive. (Don't ever install to the Windows/Program Files directory. Give each application its own root directory.) But the reinstall, though good enough to retrieve all my *.pub files and create new ones, lacks a few features, like hyphenation, spellcheck, etc. But today, what was lost is found. The installation disk turned ...

Microsoft Access 2007 Ribbon
Hi All, I am upgrading a large .ADP application from Office 2003 to Office 2007 and would like some feedback on the best way to manage Ribbons in Access. I am in the process of converting all the old custom menubar/toolbar functionality into equivalent/similar/improved functionality using the Ribbon Currently I have over 20 Ribbons (and growing) all use the "Start from Scratch=True" attribute. Obviously I would prefer to utilise less Ribbons, but by the same token the prospect of dynamically applying lots of customisation to fewer Ribbons when each form or report is opened ap...

WinXP Pro to Student version Win 7 Ultimate
My son's computer currently runs Windows XP Pro SP3 and he's looking to go to the student version of Windows 7 Ultimate. We've run the advisor and the machine is more than capable of handling the change but we're a bit baffled by some conflicting information on the http://www.software4students.co.uk/ website. The Microsoft Upgrade Path Chart shows that a move from Windows XP to Windows 7 Ultimate can be done, NOT as an in-place upgrade, but ONLY as a "custom install". A custom install is also known as a clean install and can be used to completely repl...

I am fed up with Office 2007 Beta 2
I am so fed up with Office 2007 Beta 2 I could Puke. For a week now I have been unable to even open it because I tried to create a new .pst file like was suggested. The original problem was a "folder's full" error that would not allow me to archive. Now I am trying to uninstall and it is telling me that I cannot because there are changes made to the original and I need to undo those first. Can anyone help me before I chuck the whole thing out the window?? LV Calm down, have a nice cup of tea, and then start over. Tell us exactly what error messages you are getting when try...

installing microsoft pop3 connector on sbs
When I recently installed our exchange server for sbs, the pop3 connector wasn't installed, for some reason. Anyone know where the option is to install it? On 5 Mar 2007 21:07:00 -0800, "talkinggoat" <johnmclaren_99@yahoo.com> wrote: >When I recently installed our exchange server for sbs, the pop3 >connector wasn't installed, for some reason. Anyone know where the >option is to install it? If you insist on such an action might I ask that you go and ask in the SBS newsgroups. Meanwhile, to save yourself a good deal of time and grey hairs I will point you at ...

2005 Deluxe
Upgraded from 2003. Seems like I've lost functionality. Can't find how to separate catagory entry between category and subcategory (all one entry now). Also can't find the MoneySide FollowUP Notes that I used to have on the home page. Am I not looking in the right place? Thanks. MoneySide has been gone since M04. You are, IIRC, the second person to post here having noticed. As to dual cat lists: see http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=161. BTW, you are supposed to prefer single list. "Elliot" <Elliot@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E9082426-5...

lost save file
I had a hard drive crash....was able to retrive everything from outlook express except my "SAVE FOLDERS"....I'm sure they are there...any ideas where I should look or what I need to do???? I really need the folders. Thanks Search for .eml files . . . . . "Tink" <Tink@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:468CD94A-33D3-45C1-8F1E-1DD5ADC164F2@microsoft.com... > I had a hard drive crash....was able to retrive everything from outlook > express except my "SAVE FOLDERS"....I'm sure they are there...any ideas > where...

How do I register office 2007 on new computer from word 2003?
I purchased a new computer. How do I register office 2007 on my new computer when I have a validation code upgrade from word 2003 on my old computer? It will not accept the upgrade code? Any suggestions would be appreciated. "tony" <tony@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ED9EBA0B-CFCD-4DCF-8A39-3B4A739E16D2@microsoft.com... >I purchased a new computer. How do I register office 2007 on my new >computer > when I have a validation code upgrade from word 2003 on my old computer? > It > will not accept the upgrade code? Any suggest...

Microsoft Office Publisher Not Working
Everytime I download the free trial for Miscrosoft Office Publisher I enter the product key and it says to reboot to finish process. When I reboot nothing opens and I complete the updates then I go to click on the program and it askes me whether or not I want to convert. This has happened more than 10 times now. Have you had it working the first time until the trial period ran out? You can only install the free trial once. After that it has to be purchased. -- <-><-><-><-> Big Rick "Deb" wrote: > Everytime I download the free trial ...

Lost Outlook email
----------------------------------------------------------------------- A poll associated with this post was created, to vote and see th results, please visit http://www.outlookforum.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=5370 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Question: Am I hosed - YE - PROBABL - MAYB - N ----------------------------------------------------------------------- I downloaded my email from the server, got a message that some of th rest of my mail couldn't be retrieved, closed outlook, re-opened it and the messages I had already retrieved ...

Signature problem Outllook 2000-Office 2000 Pro SR-1
Can't insert signature. HELP points to Tools>Options> Mail Format. My dropdown menu from Tools does not show "Options" so I can,t proceed. Have already Re- install Office and Downloaded all updates from MS. Help! ...

Lost security on modified reports
It appears that access has been lost to modified reports. I checked security and access to the appropriate modified reports is selected, but I can not access them, nor can other users. We work in a Citrix environment and all users access the forms and reports from the server, not local workstations. I have unmarked and marked access and logged out and back in, but with no luck. Any suggestions? Have you tried using Advanced Security's Verify Security feature to check that all the security records are correct, valid and undamaged? It is worth a try. PS: You can also use Advan...

lost portfolio dat
i logged onto msn money to check a portfolio and its gone. i saved the data previously, how do i recover it? In microsoft.public.money, mark wrote: >i logged onto msn money to check a portfolio and its >gone. i saved the data previously, how do i recover it? You saved it as *.inv or "my portfolio Backup.mbf"? The group for MSN Money is microsoft.public.moneycentral. ...

Microsoft Office Mac v.x Product Key
I'm reinstalling all software on my imac to include Office v.x. Upon trying to open the Office applications I am being asked to insert my product key, which generates an error. I called customer support who told me that my version is no longer supported. Does anyone have any suggestions for me to get my product key to work? Right now my Office applications are useless to me. Wayne On 2/28/07 12:35 PM, in article 1172684143.390819.326530@z35g2000cwz.googlegroups.com, "Wayne" <wayne.sr@comcast.net> wrote: > I'm reinstalling all software on my imac to include Of...

Prove this critical patch from Microsoft Corporation
--wwioxukpge Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="svapduhb"; type="multipart/alternative" --svapduhb Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="cseeebqozldecvb" --cseeebqozldecvb Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to help m...

Attachment size becomes much bigger from Office 2000 to Office 200
Problem: When a user sends an attachment from Office 2000 to Office 2003, the attachment size becomes much bigger. Such as a 5MB attachment will turn out to be a 60MB attachment. It happens only on Word and Excel document. However, there is no problem when sending an attachment from Office 2003 to Office 2000. Try resaving in 2003 format. This is a guess but Excel may be trying to hedge it's bets by saving in 2000 format, xp format, 2003 format, etc all in one file because it is unsure of which format to choose thereby vastly enlarging the size of the file. If you save with ...

lost folders
A friend whose computer runs WinXP fully updated just lost her Outlook Express Inbox, Drafts, and Sent Items folders. She says it happened after this week's Automatic Update. She found the Inbox and Drafts in her Recycle Bin, but her Sent Items folder seems to have disappeared. She hadn't overloaded any of the folders. There were 38 messages in Sent Items. I had her check her Store folder just to make sure, and there is no Sent Items folder there. Prior to the update, and now as well, she has been getting a large number of messages wanting to compact her OE folders. Th...

Microsoft Excel #10
I have microsoft worksuite 2004 for XP and task(which has a limited excel like program) however I would like to have the full capabilities of excel. Do I need to purchase the entire Excel program or is their a download that would upgrade my system to similar capabilities? "Sir Knight" <Sir Knight@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote... >I have microsoft worksuite 2004 for XP and task(which has a limited excel >like program) however I would like to have the full capabilities of excel. >Do I need to purchase the entire Excel program or is their a download that >wou...

lost authenticity number
I cannot find my authenticity number for my disk. Is there any way to get the number off of my computer? If you mean your Product Key, you can call Micorosft for it. I'm assuming you have to reload Publisher? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Amy Gentzyel" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1ecd01c48d27$cfcdaba0$a601280a@phx.gbl... >I cannot find my authenticity number for my disk. Is > there any way to get the number off of my computer? --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://w...

My Places in Office 2007
I just moved from Office 2003 to 2007. I can't find an equivalent to My Places in the Open and Save dialogs; all I see is a navigation bar. Is there some way to add My Places or its equivalent? And once I have it, how do I edit it? That is the "My Places", select a folder in the large window and then R-click in the "My places" area. JohnC wrote: > I just moved from Office 2003 to 2007. I can't find an equivalent to My > Places in the Open and Save dialogs; all I see is a navigation bar. Is there > some way to add My Places or its equival...