Looking for CRM Solution

Does anyone use, or has anyone encountered, a CRM based solution used for
residentail, multifamily property management?
0
MrB (78)
4/28/2008 4:55:01 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

On Apr 28, 12:55=A0pm, MrB <M...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Does anyone use, or has anyone encountered, a CRM based solution used for
> residentail, multifamily property management?

The beauty of Microsoft CRM is that it can be customized for any
business in any industry. It's ability to be customized using front-
end tools (not within code) is , as far as I know, unparalleled by any
other software package. You have the ability to create new entities
and define relationships between the existing entities. You have the
ability to hide entities that your business is not going to use. On
most of the CRM projects that I've worked on...the real challenge is
meeting (and often appending to) the business processes that are
already in place. Oftentimes, the business must change around CRM...
and vice versa.

Hi,
The power of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4 is that it is very flexible for
customization and can be shaped up for you particular vertical industry. Most
of the time this customization don’t needs any coding but you have interface
with in CRM application to customize it for you for your exact requirements.
Contact any Microsoft partner company or any MS CRM consultant for the
solution. If you are interested, you can also start customizing CRM yourself
but there will be long learning curve.

--
uMar Khan :: MS CRM MVP
CRM Freelance Consultant

"MrB" wrote:

> Does anyone use, or has anyone encountered, a CRM based solution used for
> residentail, multifamily property management?
0
imumar (138)
4/29/2008 9:47:00 AM
MrB,

I full agree. The only reliable source for your company would be to look for
a ' local partner' and nobody else.
They follow the Microsoft Code of conduct and you are assured they you are
in the right hands.

"uMar Khan" <imumar@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> The power of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4 is that it is very flexible for
> customization and can be shaped up for you particular vertical industry.
> Most
> of the time this customization don't needs any coding but you have
> interface
> with in CRM application to customize it for you for your exact
> requirements.
> Contact any Microsoft partner company or any MS CRM consultant for the
> solution. If you are interested, you can also start customizing CRM
> yourself
> but there will be long learning curve.
>
> --
> uMar Khan :: MS CRM MVP
> CRM Freelance Consultant
> Email :: imumar at gmail dot com
> Blog :: http://umarkhan.wordpress.com
> MVP :: https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/umar.khan
>

> "MrB" wrote:
>
>> Does anyone use, or has anyone encountered, a CRM based solution used for
>> residentail, multifamily property management?

0
discussions (171)

All my icons look the same (except IE8 and the recycle bin)
i cant open any windows...when i click on them the open with window pops up and wants me to pick wat i want to open it with...i can only get on the internet in safe mode with networking. and when i try to open...for example paint it says invalid bitmap, or its format is not currently supported and other windows wont even open. got any ideas on how i can fix this?? On Sun, 30 May 2010 06:54:01 -0700, xxkoreanxx wrote in message <news:999F2CE9-8E21-47DC-8BA4-BAC1F1329F6E@microsoft.com>: > i cant open any windows...when i click on them the open with window pops up > a...

Remote access for CRM web client
Does anyone have any experience of usage or performance issues when running a CRM web client over 1) 1.8 mbps 3G mobile broadband 2) 56k dial-up connection? Thanks, Kevin HI Kevin, We have clients running the CRM web client using a mobile broadband VPN into the company network, to my knowledge they don't have any performance issues with it. I have not work with any clients that they are using a 56k dial-up connection. This also depends on how much data that each user is going to bring down through the pipe. If the user's setting is to load 250 records instead of 50 records per ...

Customizing CRM 07-20-07
CRM experts, We need to create a list of tasks to be completed under a certain entity within a form. This is not a problem, I can create new fields in check box form: Take pictures [ ] Check Trailer Number [ ] Blah Blah [ ] ....not a problem. But what we need to do is have only the first one in the list enabled, and the rest of the list either grayed out or invisible until the first one is checked, and so on. Does anyone know how to accomplish this? Thanks in advance! ~Steve I believe you are just using custom attributes to represent tasks. Have you considered using the workflow to...

CRM offline client and attached documents limits
Is there a way to allow oploads but disallow downloads > 1 MB? In off-line mode I can attach a document > 1 MB but it just disappears when I go on-line. And On-line I get the message that I ame not allowed tho upload files bigger than 1 MB. Does that means that, when you reach the 2 GB limit of the MSDE database, you cannot attach documents anymore? Thanks. ...

Preparing for CRM 3.0 / Exchange
Hi, Our company recently purchased Small Business Server in order to eventually install and use Microsoft CRM. I am debating on whether or not we need to install and start using Exchange. What will we be unable to do in CRM if we decide against using Exchange? the only thing you will not be able to do is send / receive emails from and into crm. ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowechizek.com/microsoft "FREEMAN" <FREEMAN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25E67017-AE11-44E4-8F76-B454AB3B778D@microsoft.com......

Looking for feedback
Hey everyone just started my own business doing consulting / training for Microsoft Outlook please check out my site www.outlookchallenged.com and provide any suggestions / feedback please. Any advice is good advice at this point. Thanks -- www.outlookchallenged.com Br Sense <outlookhelp@ftard.com> wrote: > Hey everyone just started my own business doing consulting / training > for Microsoft Outlook please check out my site > www.outlookchallenged.com and provide any suggestions / feedback > please. Any advice is good advice at this point. The best advice I have to offer ...

Looking for CRM Solution
Does anyone use, or has anyone encountered, a CRM based solution used for residentail, multifamily property management? On Apr 28, 12:55=A0pm, MrB <M...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone use, or has anyone encountered, a CRM based solution used for > residentail, multifamily property management? The beauty of Microsoft CRM is that it can be customized for any business in any industry. It's ability to be customized using front- end tools (not within code) is , as far as I know, unparalleled by any other software package. You have the ability to create new entiti...

CRM SF Outlook: Succesful Install, cannot access though
Can some one plz explain stepwise how to access CRM SFO. I cant locate any documentation to it. Thugh it has been succesfuly installed on my machine. Please guide me how to go around with it. Thanks g Best bet for free documentation is the Implementation Guide. Also this excellent site: http://www.mscrmexperts.com which happens to host a white paper you might be interested in on the SFO. info@sharedcal.co.uk www.sharedcal.co.uk Your fast route for team calendar view sharing in MSCRM 1.2! "Gautam Sachdev" <gautamsachdeva@gmail.com> wrote in message news:739B7E8A-828E-415...

=COUNTA() with multiple look-up
Hi All, I would like to count the number of items that have a value "AAA" in column A and an amount >0 in column B. As I am not quite sure how to incorporate two look-ups in a counta formula I was wondering if anyone can give me the formula? Many thanks! Rgds, Robert Try something like this: =SUMPRODUCT((A1:A100="AAA")*(B1:B100>0)) or....if there may be some text cells in B1:B100 interspersed with the numbers =SUMPRODUCT((A1:A100="AAA")*ISNUMBER(B1:B100)*(B1:B100>0)) Is that something you can work with? *********** Regards, Ron XL2002, WinXP &...

can I edit a picture to look faded?
I want to edit my picture to be faded so I can use it as background with text over it. "deborahm" <deborahm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4D93DD63-8553-447D-A0AC-44EE0E1BD9B3@microsoft.com... > I want to edit my picture to be faded so I can use it as background with > text > over it. In Publisher you can do it one of two ways. For both ways start by inserting the picture. Method 1, right click on picture and select Format Picture, click on picture tab, then click on the dropdown for Color under Image Control and select wash...

CRM 4.0 Reporting Error
Hi I would really appreciate some help on the error I get as below: An error has occurred during report processing.Query execution failed for data set 'Test_MSCRM'. The reports work for admin users but no body else. I have checked the SQL Reporting Group permissions and they look ok. I have also made sure the network service has the right permissions on the report server. I would really really appreciate some advise. Kind Regards CRMUser2008 ...

Track contacts from Outlook to CRM
Hi! When I track contacts from Outlook to CRM the contacts appear in CRM but the contact in Outlook doesn´t change symbole to the CRM symbole. It is still the outlooksymbole. This only happens on one client... Does anyone know why? ...

data look up and return values across a row
I have a list in one spreadsheet, we'll call it 'spreadsheet A' that I need to cross reference with another larger spreadsheet, which we'll call 'spreadsheet B'. I'd like to remove everything from B that isn't on A. Is there an easy way of doing that? Chip Pearson has lots of info about working with duplicates at: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm Betsey wrote: > > I have a list in one spreadsheet, we'll call it 'spreadsheet A' that I need > to cross reference with another larger spreadsheet, which we'll call > &#...

Looking for basic multiplaction formula
HI ALL, I'm trying to multiply cells d5-d9 by cells a5-a9 and put the answer in cells d14 - d18 ( using caps ) I have tried =(D5*A5) in d14 and then pulling it down to d18 PLEASE HELP ME IVE BEEN AT THIS FOR AN HOUR AND A HALF!! Sounds to me like you had it right... what's not working? In cell D14 enter "=D5*A5" Copy that and paste it in cells D15 to D18. Ken Puls, CMA - Microsoft MVP (Excel) www.excelguru.ca Concarp wrote: > HI ALL, > I'm trying to multiply cells d5-d9 by cells a5-a9 and > put the answer in cells d14 - d18 ( using caps ) > ...

CRM Modifications 08-12-04
Name" field sorts on first name?? Can you see if that can be changed. Also,When an old quote is brought up to be printed, it uses the current date instead of the create or Modified date. Can that be fixed? Are you talking about the web client quote or the Outlook client quote? If you are using the Outlook client, the quote is simply a Word document which is mailmerged into the data from CRM. It can be edited to meet your exact requirements - the particular change that you require would be changing the date field (which always the current date) to a createdate or a savedate. To c...

How to install CRM Mobile
According to the CRM 3.0 Mobile documentation, for CRM servers connected to the Internet, you can either configure it using (1) Microsoft's 'perimieter network' settings, or use (2) their 'other perimeter network' settings. The first scenario doesn't apply since we don't use ISA Server. The second doesn't apply either since we don't use 2 firewalls, just one. Our scenario consists of dedicated DC, Exchange, CRM/SQL, and file servers. Our firewall manages 2 external IP's, one which is routed via NAT to Exchange (http://exchange.domain.com), and th...

Looking for sheet to handle MPG, etc
HI I am looking for a sheet to handle gas mileage. things like MPG etc. It would be great to have a ready made sheet to handle this info thanks supermari -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com This shouldn't be too difficult unless you attended college at Texas A&M =miles driven/gallons used -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "supermario >" <<supermario.1a3sk4@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:supermario.1a3sk4@excelforum-nospam.com... > HI > I am looking for a sheet to handle gas mileage. > things like MPG etc. &g...

look up who is connected
hello i would like to check if any pc connects to my xp box which it shares a lot of dirs. can powershell do the job and how? not sure in PS but "netstat" could do this for you. regards Ramazan "ryan" <ryanlihk@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eKobVuVrKHA.4220@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > hello > > i would like to check if any pc connects to my xp box which it shares a > lot of dirs. > > can powershell do the job and how? thanks On 2/15/2010 2:21 AM, RCan wrote: > not sure in PS but "netstat" could do this...

Look at this package from M$
--ivtelxoethnivzpa Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="owjfpbnibkp"; type="multipart/alternative" --owjfpbnibkp Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="rubabijkdwz" --rubabijkdwz Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to help maintain the security of your computer from these vuln...

Can not receive attachment files in emails from CRM
My client said that "Their customers can receive the emails which sent by CRM web application but can not receive any attachment files in those emails. When they use Microsoft Outlook, the customers can receive emails and the attachment files". But when I used CRM web application to send emails with attachment files to my client. My client can receive all (emails and attachment files). Why happen with it? I am looking forward to your help. Thank you. ...

Look at these security update
--wpxhtpbmrmsmmz Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="gpfmogvvgagrxl"; type="multipart/alternative" --gpfmogvvgagrxl Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="uxubtxafyzmt" --uxubtxafyzmt Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install ...

CRM 4.0 Out Look Client
Hi All, I have a problem in CRM Outlook Client. After i do install Out Client and configure it to allow send and recieve emails through CRM, it is working fine. But due to some reasons the menu called "CRM" is disappearing from outlook Tool bar and it stops sending emails throgh CRM. It may happen after few days of working well. Could any body help me to find the reason for it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

Deploying Visio-addin solution with visual studio 2008
I want to use the VSTO that comes with visual studio 2008 to create an add-in for visio 2003; however, i have very limited knowledge of the deployment process after creating the add-in, and iv seen complex explanations on the NET. Do anyone know a good site that explains the process well that i could focus my research. Thanks in advance. Did you read ?: http://blogs.msdn.com/chhopkin/archive/2008/08/29/vsto-3-0-and-visio-essentials.aspx http://blogs.msdn.com/chhopkin/archive/2008/11/13/deploying-a-vsto-3-0-based-visio-add-in-using-windows-installer.aspx "Biggaford" <Bigga...

Oh look...the forum is not working again. NOT SURPRISES!!!!!
-- Cheers, Ryan Never stops working for me, but than I have the sense to use the UseNet groups, not a web forum. Bob "Ryan H" <RyanH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C709FADE-2DA0-4323-AAB3-3D3124831FDE@microsoft.com... > > -- > Cheers, > Ryan ...

Have a look at this website.
Have a look at this website. http://www.wealthtoolbox.com/?ref=cikubiru@gmail.com ...