Location of attach files?

Hi,

I want to kwon the where are located the attach files in Dynamics CRM 3.0??
Server, client??

Thanks

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Mauricio;

Attachments are stored in the CRM database, specifically in the
ActivityMimeAttachment table.  However they are base-64 encoded streams, so
you should use the SDK to work with this data.

Dave Ireland

"Mauricio Ramirez" <MauricioRamirez@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:F70AF3E8-D799-4AEC-B3DF-5CE50F8FD78D@microsoft.com...
> Hi,
>
> I want to kwon the where are located the attach files in Dynamics CRM
> 3.0??
> Server, client??
>

> Thanks

0
direland (470)

Cannot create link for object word doc. Link to file greyed out
I am trying to do the following in a calendar in Outlook 2007. Insert Object (inserting a linkable Word document into the Calendar) Create from File (I select the file and it shows its path on the network) Link to File is greyed out Does anyone know why the Link to File is greyed out. Thanks, Crazyhorse ...

Chart Location
Hi, How to specify the location of a chart in a sheet (The sheet contains 4 charts).The chart location should vary dynamically depending on the values associated with it. Thanks and Regards, Sumathi Sumathi - You need to specify the coordinates and dimensions of the chart's parent chart object, in pixels. With ActiveChart.Parent '' or With ActiveSheet.ChartObjects(1) .Top = 50 .Left = 50 .Height = 175 .Width = 225 End With - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTe...

Money 2005 SB can't open Money 2004 File
Hello all, I just upgrade Money 2004 to 2005, both Small Business version. I have 2 money files, one created in 2004 the other created in Money 98 and upgraded every year till 2004. The first one gets converted to 2005 without any problem. But the 2nd one can't be converted. Money 2005 said it is either locked or protected or corrupt. But it has no problem at all in 2004 I've tried to delete all accounts in this file but one to elimilate causes of problems but still have no luck. Can anybody help? I can even post this file here if the group accept bin upload. Thanks in advance Howard...

Named Range in a External File Formula
I have a simple VBA program that when run, looks at a date in a particular cell and updates 6 named ranges with specific file names it uses based off of that days date. I have a folder for every day of the week and inside there are 6 exactly named files: "Tech Name - Service Log - Date.xls" (Date is in mm-dd-yyyy format) The named ranges are "TechName1File, TechName2File, ect...." How do I make this work: After successfully running the macro to fill the named ranges, the named ranges will look like this: Named Range: TechName1File = \\Server\Folder\Folder\<Year>\...

DPM 2010 RC co-locate SQL Server
I'm creating a protection group for SQL Server 2005 SP3 (CU8) with DPM 2010 RC. I have about 15-20 small databases and about 10-15 larger databases. When I create the protection group the option to co-locate is checked (and not gray), but when the protection group is created I end up with many 10gb disk partitions. Isn't co-location supposed to prevent that? I read that the default for co-location is 30 databases (how do I increase that?) so I tried hand picking the larger databases from the list rather than the auto option and only using those in my protection group....

Location Location Location? No, Traffic Traffic Traffic! #9
Do you want a great backend product that is selling like crazy this week? My readers are running to get this NEW CONCEPT! I�m selling more this week than I ever did in the past months with any other program. My commissions are climbing very fast. I�m really excited! This is the best ad copy I�ve read in months! It sells. If you haven't felt the shockwave yet, stop everything you are doing and read this to be one of the first promoters. The inner circles of the shockwave are raking in the profits like fury. This will pay us for years to come as it is the first �Wave� of the NEW I...

Jet 4.0 SP4 or 5 Upgrade and NTDLL.DLL missing file
Following Tony Towes suggesting for better performance in A2k, While tring to upgrade my jet by downloadin the file Windows2000-KB829558-x86-ENU.exe from the net I get an error NTDLL.DLL missing. What can i do??? "Chedva" <chedvag@matrix-it.co.il> wrote: >Following Tony Towes suggesting for better performance in A2k, > >While tring to upgrade my jet by downloadin the file >Windows2000-KB829558-x86-ENU.exe from the net I get an error NTDLL.DLL >missing. What can i do??? Are you in fact running Windows 2000? Otherwise this could be a virus or something else...

Macro location
I have a file called PERSONAL.XLS that contains all my macros.It is located in STRARTXLS I had reason to copy that file and an other Excel file to drive A(Floppy) Now every time I try to run a macro the computer looks to drive A. How can I stop this ? Thanks -- Norton Virus checker 2003 says this email is clean First off, you should never copy files from Excel to a floppy - it gives too many problems because of the way Excel uses its temporary file. The file can get corrupted. Save to our hard drive and copy from there. The change of location is "a feature not a bug" <grin>...

Packager cannot package empty files
Packager cannot package empty files.. This message is a new one to me, just showing up when I'm trying to insert a clip art image into a Publisher document. Doesn't happen with ALL clips -- what can I do to fix it? (Have been using Publisher for years - currently running 2007) I'm getting that same problem on my work computer. Outlook, Word, Excel - and like you, not every time, not every day. I wish I had an answer for you. This started last week for me. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies&qu...

Auto emailing files
Hi I have a file I've created in excel. It is linked to an external database. It has some data, a table and graph. I need to send this to various people every monday. How do I update the data in the excel table that I made, overwrite the previous file and evey monday send this attachment to some people. Hoping to do all this automaticaly. Keep in mind that I've never writen a batch file or anything like that. Thank you in advance, Mike zderos@hotmail.com <zderos@hotmail.com> wrote: > I have a file I've created in excel. It is linked to an external > database...

Location Availability
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to setup a location or user for a location so that when people schedule meetings they can see if the area they want to hold the meeting in is available. For example we have a meeting room and a showroom, so I want people to be able to check the availability of these rooms directly in outlook when creating a meeting request. Thank you. I've seen it done with Outlook -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Tim" <Myemail@here.com> wrote in message news:11n7egikgheercc@corp.supernews.com... > Can anyone tell me if it i...

PST files causing freezing
using Windows ME. I have maybe 7,000 msgs in Outlook. Spaced out among many archive folders (jan-march 03, march-may03 etc.) The other day I backed everything up to a PST and it did it fine. However, now it is causing some problems when I try to use OUtlook. In my folders list, I can see the "Personal Folders" list at the top, but when I try to click on it (or if I try to import or export), the entire system freezes up. It then takes about 3 reboots to even get Outlook to open back up. I've tried opening it in safe mode and the same thing happens. I can use Outloo...

Problem of Outlook sending messages with attachments multiple times
We've been having problems with more and more Outlook users (several versions) who are getting messages "stuck" in their Outbox. Usually, we can clear it up by running scanpst on their machine. Once or twice, the problem seemed to be an outlook.pst file that was nearly 2gb. What's the best way to prevent this from happening in the first place? So far, there hasn't been much harm done, but there's real concern about inadvertently mailbombing one of our clients. Thanks! 1. Archive regularly. 2. Empty deleted items folder. 3. Remove attachments. --� Milly Staples [M...

Location Location Location? No, Traffic Traffic Traffic! #8
Do you want a great backend product that is selling like crazy this week? My readers are running to get this NEW CONCEPT! I�m selling more this week than I ever did in the past months with any other program. My commissions are climbing very fast. I�m really excited! This is the best ad copy I�ve read in months! It sells. If you haven't felt the shockwave yet, stop everything you are doing and read this to be one of the first promoters. The inner circles of the shockwave are raking in the profits like fury. This will pay us for years to come as it is the first �Wave� of the NEW I...

Complex text import to excel file
I want to import a complex text file in xls format. can you help me Text file shows as : VCODE DOCNO VNAME/NARRATION AMOUNT 101101 MAX TECHNOLOGIES 5500151 Purchase -Keyboard 1000.00 5500152 Purchase-Mouse 2000.00 101102 DIGITECH COMPUTER 5500221 Purchase-SMPS 5000.00 5500222 Purchase-Motherboard 10000.00 After importing text file in excel sheet, data should be shown as VCODE VNAME DOCNO NA...

Converting .pdf files to excel
Is there a software out there that can convert .pdf files to excel files? ...

E-mail deleting attachments
How do I change my setting so Outlook Express does not automatically delete my attachments? It's not deleting them. It's a setting you control. See http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;329570&Product=winxp Hope this is useful to you. Let us know. rms Sean Smith wrote: > How do I change my setting so Outlook Express does not > automatically delete my attachments? ...

Shared workbook strange files
We have a shared xls with the following properties: * Allow changes by more than one user at the same time * Keep change history for 30 days * Update changes when the file is saved * Ask me which changes win What we have at the moment in the directory where this file is situated, is all strange kinds of files, i.e. D4FFA000 FFCD2000 The extension on these file types just shows "File", and when I open them the content seems to be the same as that of the XLS file. Any ideas/suggestions appreciated. By the way, will it make much of a difference that we use Excel 2003/2002/2000 on ...

Chart Location Choice
I have one spreadsheet with lots of charts but for some reason I cannot select the chart location. The only one allowed is "As new sheet". The alternate ""As object in" is ghosted out! what did I do wrong?? I have checked tools-option? I disabled macros? Is the sheet protected, preventing insertion of any objects. Regards, Peter T "Geoff" <Geoff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:598ADFDC-9F61-40F0-AB4A-08023022BB9F@microsoft.com... >I have one spreadsheet with lots of charts but for some reason I cannot > select the chart...

Default Excel as Read Only File
How could I default excel workbook as READ ONLY? Give me your hand. Thanks, George George, When saving your workbook: File > Save As In the dialogue box, click on the down arrow next to Tools Choose General Options From here you can set a password to prevent users modifying your workbook or tick the "read-only recommended" box if you want to warn users that the workbook should be opened read-only. "George" wrote: > How could I default excel workbook as READ ONLY? Give me your hand. > > Thanks, > > George > > Hi, BOO: Thanks for the ...

How to detect if a program is running with command prompt or a batch file?
How can detect if a program is running with command prompt or a batch file and exit it? Evan Evan wrote: > How can detect if a program is running with command prompt or a batch > file and exit it? > > Evan > Conventionally, if there's a command line, it runs silently. "Evan" <hurdevan@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1168146161.545901.132280@s80g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > How can detect if a program is running with command prompt or a batch > file and exit it? Iterate running processes with ToolHelp API's. Each process has a ID, as wel...

Outlook 2003
Hi All, We are currently on Office 2000 Pro, and are looking at whether to upgrade to 2003. Whilst there are many considerations, one point raised was the inability of OL2000 to send a personalised newsletter with an attachment. *Background* We send our newsletters by email, in PDF format as an attachment, along with a link to our website which also has a copy on it as part of the covering email body. As far as we have been able to ascertain, without using VBA, OL2000 can do a personalised newsletter (Dear XXXX where XXXX is a mail merge field from Word and changes for each email), but ...

converting .PDF file to .xls or .txt file
My data is now coming in a .PDF file how can I convert it so that I can us it in a excel format? Hi PDF files are difficult. You may search Google for 'PDF Converter' to extract your data to Excel but in most cases you'll need some manual effort afterwards. Best to ask the creator of the data to give you a different file type "Mary" wrote: > My data is now coming in a .PDF file how can I convert it so that I can us it > in a excel format? ...

Location Location Location? No, Traffic Traffic Traffic! #7
Do you want a great backend product that is selling like crazy this week? My readers are running to get this NEW CONCEPT! I�m selling more this week than I ever did in the past months with any other program. My commissions are climbing very fast. I�m really excited! This is the best ad copy I�ve read in months! It sells. If you haven't felt the shockwave yet, stop everything you are doing and read this to be one of the first promoters. The inner circles of the shockwave are raking in the profits like fury. This will pay us for years to come as it is the first �Wave� of the NEW I...

Finding if UserID/PW Exists in XML File Using XPath?