Local Data synchronisation problem

Hello,

I have a strange problem when I try to syncronize Outlook and CRM using the
local data option.

The first time that I have syncronize Outlook and CRM everything work fine
and no problem appear. The CRM Contact appear inside the Outlook contact. But
don't ask me why, I have delete all contact inside my Outlook (but don't
forget all contact are always inside the CRM). After this, I try to
syncronize again Outlook and CRM but this time no contact appear inside the
Outlook.

Someone have an idea how can I fix this ?

P.S.: My Outlook use an Exchange server and the Outlook do not use the cache
option, the Outlook is connected directly to the server.

Thank you,

Sylvain.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

How to summarizing table data
How do I summarize table data? Any step-by-step instructions or a tutorial for this? If so, I would truly appreciate knowing the availability. Jan :) Perhaps a bit of explanation along with examples would help. -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Jan :)" <abuse@localhost.invalid> wrote in message news:uIan%23t43IHA.4272@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > How do I summarize table data? Any step-by-step instructions or a > tutorial for this? If so, I would truly appreciate knowing the > availability. > > Jan :) I ...

Toolbar Paint Problem
Hello All: I have an MFC application that has a toolbar and the rightmost column of pixels does not draw. I don't know why this is and this toolbar is not owner draw. The buttons are 16 pixels wide and 15 pixels high. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you, Dan the rightmost column of the toolbar, or of each button?? i have seen problems with redrawing the space between and around buttons, but not of the button itself. "Uranium-235" <Uranium235@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0D3EDF5B-0FD4-48B3-96EF-9177E824F2AA@microsoft.com... > Hell...

RePost Summing Data In A Report
I posted this back on the 16th October with no response, I hope someone can help this time. I am trying to write a report where records are selected for pieces of equipment. In a linked table I record the date and amount of oil added to each piece of equipment. If the oil is completely changed out I record the date of the oil change, the amount of oil added and tick a check box to indicate that the oil was changed. I have a report that shows the details for each piece of equipment. I need to add a sub report to sum the oil added from the last time the oil was changed, not including the ...

TreeView Problem
Hi, I hope everyone is doing great programming. I am a new to this group, and i am facing problem with loading treeview from XML file, using C++.NET. Please if some one could help me in this, by sending code snippet or whatever. I would be highly obliged, because i have to submit this programming task on Monday. so, instant response would be highly appreciated. Best Regards See response in dotnet.general Tom Dacon Dacon Software Consulting "Amigo" <mustansar.ali@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1163794662.940283.308960@f16g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > ...

Updating changed data transactionally
..NET 3.5 Hi, I have a series of dynamically generated textboxes. Each textbox represents a single row in a database (element based datastructure for non-standard data). I have successfully managed to update only changed textboxes on postback by handling the TextChanged event on each one. I now have a requirement to make these changes transactional and I can't see how to do it. I now want to handle the updates of all changed data in the click event of the Submit button, but I don't know how to access the TextChanged information from another event. can anyone help? ...

Outlook problem #43
Hi When i try to synchronize my emails i receive error message saying something about "File saving was damaged use ScanDisk to repair this file" After this comes account and server name. ?? any suggestions ?? Scandisk or scanpst? If scanpst.exe, then what happened when you ran it? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head-scratching, Marcin Gajek asked this group: | Hi | When i tr...

How do re-order values assigned by Excel for chart data?
I am creating a chart to compare values year over year. Ordering in the worksheet reads Dec-Jan Left to Right. When I select the series in chart wizard, excel is assigning Jan as value 12, Feb as value 11, etc with Dec as 1. Then I attempt to add Jan and Feb of 2006 and it assigns Feb as value 1 and Jan as value 2---therefore comparing it to Dec and Jan of 2005. Any ideas on how to change the way excel is reading these values? Thanks Tell us how the data is layout on the worksheet and where the "new" Jan is entered. best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengm...

Localization dll
Hi, I am developing a hook under VS2005 and need to localize it for different countries. I added the app.resource.dll to the global assembly, but SO ignores the localized version. It uses the standard language. Does anybody has a sloution? Thanks, Martin On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 14:44:00 -0700, martin <martin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, >I am developing a hook under VS2005 and need to localize it for different >countries. >I added the app.resource.dll to the global assembly, but SO ignores the >localized version. It uses the standard language. > >Does a...

Pasting web page that Data>Text to columns won't fix very well
I am pasting a web page (such fun!) to Excel, using Paste Special an the Text option. It gives me the information pertaining to each item that I want sprea into two rows, which slighly complicates things to begin with. Ther is also information in each row that is not easily separable by usin the Data>Text to columns, without using that tool over and over an over and over and over. I'd like to know if anyone can help with a formula/formulas to tak this text, separate it out into columns all on the same row. Or mayb a macro. I am not concerned with appearance, as all the informatio t...

Add 1 hour to data
I have data 1 tru 200 with time "12:01:04". How can I add a hour to read "1:01:04" so when they move the clock in March '10 I will have the correct data. Thank you -- smile Try in B1: =A1+"1:00:00" Copy down Success? hit the YES below -- Max Singapore http://savefile.com/projects/236895 Downloads:27,000 Files:200 Subscribers:70 xdemechanik --- "israel" wrote: > I have data 1 tru 200 with time "12:01:04". How can I add a hour to read > "1:01:04" > so when they move the clock in March '10 I will have the corre...

Exporting EXCEL data in text (cvs) format
Is there no way to export EXCEL data to a text format e.g. cvs : "StringField1","StringField2",NumericField3,NumericField4,"StringField5" etc.? You can import from this format, why no export? Any work around? I'm the first person in the universe who wants an importable text version of his EXCEL data? Thanks! Woops! I didn't see the other options in the save as pulldown list. Sorry! Don't bother! "Simon Wigzell" <simonwigzell@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:2FCNb.115599$X%5.16110@pd7tw2no... > Is there no way to export EXCEL da...

Got returned mails while send mails to a outside DL which include our local mail addresses.
Hi, Got returned mails while send mails to a outside DL which include our local mail addresses. We meet such problem,but don't know how to resolve it. The below is the detail: We have a local mail system based on iMail system;On another side,the mail system is based on Exchange system.On this Exchange system,there're several DLs,which include some our local email addresses. While we send mails to these DLs,we often got such returned mails: The returned mails' content is: From: postmaster@us.com [mailto:postmaster@us.com] Sent: 2006.4.11. 12:08 To: xxx@xx.local.com Subject: D...

copy and paste problem
Hi there I am trying to serialise an object to the clipboard using RegisterClipboardFormat This works perfectly while my program is running but if I close the program and re-open it, it appears the clipboard still has the data but when I paste the data is somehow corrupted and the program dies. Does anyone have any idea what may be going on Any help will be much appreciated as always Phil You might want to ensure that you are not storing pointer address locations within your object (such as LPCTSTR etc). These locations would be valid as long as your application is alive, but would ex...

Date Formatting Problem #6
How can I convert the following date format into something useable that excel can recognize as a vaild date? Here is the date format I have to work with: Jan-01-05 Jan-02-05 , etc.... Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you! -- Jocko69 Hi One way Mark your range of data. Data>Text to Columns>Next>Next>Click Radio button for choose one of the date formats to suit. -- Regards Roger Govier "Jocko69" <Jocko69.1y2s0y@news.excelbanter.com> wrote in message news:Jocko69.1y2s0y@news.excelbanter.com... > > How can I convert the following date f...

data access page list limit?
Just recently delved into data access pages. Everything works great except one thing. I have a list of 1900 accounts that field reps can choose from in a drop-down box, after which the group level should populate the rest of the page with appropriate account information for the one selected in the list. All 1900 list items appear in the drop down. Selecting accounts 1-200 work awesome, with the group level populating every field as it should. Yet selecting any account after the 200th one in the list shows no data on the rest of the page, each field remains blank, from accounts 201-...

Localizing ddv error messages
Hi, I've been given an application to maintain which links statically to the MFC library. In all the dialogs of the application, if invalid data is entered, the ddv routines generate error messages in French, even though the language propert of all the dialogs is English (U.S.) and my project options include "/l 0x407". If I link dynamically to the MFC library, all error messages are generated in English. Is there a way I can link statically AND have English error messages? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Linda "Linda Marcellus" <linda.marcellus@novate...

Help! Excel 2000 Template Data Tracking
I created an Excel 2000 Template with a linked Database using the Template Wizard add-in. I need to remove the Database from this Template. I have deleted sheets, saved under a new name, copied and pasted the workbook and I still get the Databse link pop up everytime I close the workbook! How can I remove this link?? ...

Data Validations contingent on each other
I have two data validation list cells - cell $D$15 (has the option of blank or "affiliate") and cell $E$72 (has the option of blank or 1% - 10%). When cell $D$15 is blank, there are no restrictions on cell $E$72. However, when cell $D$15 is "affiliate", I want cell $E$72 to default to blank & not allow any other options. How can I accomplish this? Thanks. -- Cathy Hi Cathy Take a look at Debra Dalgleish's site http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal13.html -- Regards Roger Govier "cathy" <cathy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

Error when sending messages : 550 not local host
I have outlook 2002 and keep getting returned mail with the above error even know the mail somtimes gets delivered what causes this is it the ISP? It is the ISP not allowing you to relay through their servers. Set your outgoing server to authenticate. Open the Account properties and on the server tab, check the option for the outgoing serverto authenticate. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding not answer: Brogers@autotote.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: | I ha...

Highly annoying namespace problem
I've the following code, taken from http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnexxml/html/xml02172003.asp to select a node from RSS file. However, I'm always getting a null returning for the SelectSingleNode(), when trying to load a RSS 1.0 document, (which has a default namespace) why? if(feed.DocumentElement.LocalName.Equals("RDF") && feed.DocumentElement.NamespaceURI.Equals("http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-s yntax-ns#")) { NamespaceUri = "http://purl.org/rss/1.0/"; } else if(feed.DocumentElement.LocalName.Equals(&qu...

using Vlookup to validate data
I have 2 spreadsheets with names and email addresses - File 1: 150 records File 2: 63000 records I need to check if each of the emails on file 1 are there in file 2 or not. If it is there it shoul show "yes" else show "no" when I do a Vlookup it gives me the email ids in the cell - I am not able to show a 'yes' or 'no' so I guess this will hav eto be a combination of vlookup and IF statement.....any ideas? Hi No need for a slow lookup. Assuming data in column A of both sheets On sheet1 in B1 =IF(COUNTIF(Sheet2!A:A,A1),"yes&q...

How can I prevent OE closing Local Folders?
After 5-6 years, I am just returning to use OE 6. I have an extensive tree structure in my Local Folders with many sub folders that I wish to keep open even when I exit the program. With Courier, which I have used all this time, that is "normal behavior": any Folder that has not been closed by myself will continue to be open when I next start up the prog. OE6 at present, however, closes _everything_ when closing the prog. Is there any way in which I can prevent this - and being spared the rather frustrating and time consuming job of re-opening all needed folders...

Data Validation #60
Hi, I have a data validation formula that works fine when figures in multiples 84 are entered into the cell and if not gives an error. But I need to rewrite it so it can also work if the figure is in multiples of 61 as well as 84. This is what I have: =MOD(F21,84)=0 Any help would be great. Thanks Hi Eintsein, will =AND(MOD(F21,61)=0,MOD(F21,84)=0) do what you want? Ken Johnson Hi Ken, I tried it and now it dosnt matter what figure I put into the cell it comes up with an alert. Thanks for trying Try: =AND($F$21<>"",OR(MOD($F$21,84)=0,MOD($F$21,61)=0)) -- HTH Sandy ...

Need to import data to a coloum not a row
When importing from a txt file. The data ,which is all seperated by commas, gets dumped into a row wich is not long enough and cuts off my data. I need it to dump to a column not a row..Help. Russ use paste special and transpose the data "Russ M." wrote: > When importing from a txt file. The data ,which is all seperated by commas, > gets dumped into a row wich is not long enough and cuts off my data. I need > it to dump to a column not a row..Help. Russ ...

taking data from different worksheets
I have different worksheets on the file. I woul'd like to have one worksheet that summarize data from th different worksheets. I woul'd like to built a formula that takes a varient as thw workshee name. for example: my worksheets name are : p1 p2 p3 p4 p5 p6... i would like a formula that takes the workshet name from cells tha called:p1 p2 p3 ... -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com it would probably be solved similarly to an earlier problem of mine take a look at http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24005 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelFo...