Liferay Developer and Analyst

=B7         Basic lifecycle ,serving the Ajax data from the portlet.

=B7         Dojo                        - 2-3 years of experience in
dojo1.3

=B7         Java                        - Core and advanced java/
j2ee.Design patterns and its use.

=B7         Hibernate                 - Hibernate mapping ,ORM and
ehcache.

=B7         Webservice              - 2-3 years in webservice.

=B7         Liferay                     - Basic administration and
deployment.

=B7         Eclipse/RAD            - Create web module and portlets.

=B7         JSON                      - JSON api (ex: Json Object,Json
Array..etc.,)

=B7         Optional Skills

1.        IBM WAS, CVS/SVN, Maven, css, JavaScript

Best Regards,

UMER SHAIKH

Innovative IT Solutions, Inc

Phone: 585-413-4338

Fax: (425) 669-2154

E-mail: umer@iitsolutionsinc.com

Website: http://www.iitsolutionsinc.com

0
bilvictor (18)
10/5/2011 9:10:40 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Custom development to PO Generator Screen
Hello, I have a client who wants me to change the way the SOP_POPreview form selects the primary vendor for an item. Rather than grabbing the Primary Vendor from the site as it is designed, they want me to make a one-to-one raltionship between an item and a vendor. Basically I would add/create a custom field on the Item Maintenance screen to link a default vendor to an item. Then when the SOP_POPreview form opens, I would right Dex code to grab this default vendor for the item and update the SOP_POPreview Vendor with this. I can develop in Dexterity pretty well when it comes to writi...

Developing a code that uses a combobox for an autofilter criteria
I am developing a program using Visual Basic on Excel to automate the filter function. Excel has its autofilter option but I created a userform with a combobox and a command button and the idea is to type the filter criteria (Example: I type pumps) onto the combobox so that on clicking the command button, it automatically filters the specified item. I have a list of items on a worksheet, about 700 items. Unfortunately, I'm unable to link the criteria to the user specified filter item (via the combobox). My code isn't working. I tried first with a textbox and switched to a...

Developer vs Analyst
One big problem I am coming across as I implement CRM in my organisation is that you quickly run into brick walls which can only be overcome by dragging in development resource - this is fine for large organisations but I only have a limted number of engineers who are fully committed to other projects - the stuff I am trying to do is very simple inter-record referencing etc but it seems you have to be a programmer to do this with callouts etc No real purpose to this - just a winge following a wasted few hours trying to get data from one custom entity into another :! ...

Developing with eConnect
Hi, We are developing a product that will interface with Great Plains via eConnect. The registration keys supplied with our MSDN subscription seem to be restricted to the sample company. However, we would like to be able to create our own companies that map to the test data in our system and develop against those companies. How can we get registration keys that will allow this? Thanks, Luke You have to buy it... Unless of course you're a Microsoft Certified Partner. ;) "Luke Wright" wrote: > Hi, > We are developing a product that will interface with Great Plains ...

Installing framework MSChart control in Web Developer Express 2010
I recently had to upgrade from Web Developer Express 2008 to 2010 (the system crashed so I lost the original installation). When I tried to run my ASP project, which was running fine in 2008, I got multiple messages saying: "Error 96 'Chart1' is not declared. It may be inaccessible due to its protection level." Chart1 is the name of my chart instance. I have never seen this before. What does it mean, and what do I need to do about it? Of course the easier solution would be to install 2008, but I do not have the install files. Thanks! On Fri, 07 May ...

CRM Development Enviornment and Licenses
We are awaiting a CRM 25 user license for our company. We want to test and configure CRM while we are waiting. To this end I obtained two development licenses: one for "MSDN Subscriber" and one for "Adventure Works Cycle" Must I create a separate domain to install and test CRM under either of these licenses? If not, and I install and configure CRM under one of these licenses, is it possible to simply upgrade the dev license once we receive our 25-user license? Or must I drop the dev installation and do a complete reinstall? How are other organizations implementing a de...

Developed Budget report
Has anybody attempted to develop their own "budget" report much like the reports one would get from a requisition management system which an approver can generate to view their department before approving a request. I have a rough idea which module's data should make up this report .ie. GL, AP, Bank Rec and Purchases but I was wondering if someone out their has attempted to create a view or database of this information & then developed a report from it. Anybody? Thanks in advance. ...

MDI App new Doc/View window: support from Developer?
Hello NG, I want to add a new Doc/View Window with menu in my MDI app. I use MS Developer 2003, Version 7.1. Up to now, I wrote all classes and resources alone, i.e. CNewDoc, CNewFrame, CNewView, IDR_NEW_VIEW_TMPL, IDD_NEWVIEW, ... And in CMyApp::InitInstance AddDocTemplate(...). Is this the only way? Or can the developer studio add all that stuff the same way as it does when I start a new MDI project? Thanks for hints, Guido You just need to do it manually like you are doing: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/0dyc0e53(VS.80).aspx Tom "Guido Franz...

ANN: Stylus Studio 5 XML IDE Adds XQuery Development Support for Saxon 7
We are pleased to announce new support for the Saxon 7 XQuery processor in our popular XQuery editing & Mapping tools, widely used by Microsoft developers. Stylus Studio 5 is now available for free trial download at: http://www.stylusstudio.com/xml_download.html Stylus Studio's XQuery development support includes tools such as: XQuery Editor � Full support for editing and testing any XQuery expression. XQuery Mapper � Intuitive drag-and-drop lets you create XQuery without writing any code: create a link between elements in two XML documents, choose from the processing options sugge...

add a date picker under developer tab in word template
how do I add a date picker option on a template form that I downloaded from office online On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 08:50:03 -0800, Mia <Mia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >how do I add a date picker option on a template form that I downloaded from >office online See http://www.gmayor.com/popup_calendar.htm. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so all may benefit. ...

Add-on Developers...
Does anybody know of any other add-on developers for Microsoft RMS, OTHER than RetailRealm, New West Technologies, ADI, EVT, RITE and NBE Solutions? I am trying to "crack" into some new retail markets. I have had some GOOD success. For example, for those who wish to, eGolf has an AWESOME Golf Suite that works like a charm. Talk about a beautiful addition for RMS. Talk to you all soon We focus on the needs of independent specialty retailers including bike, outdoor, sport specialty, and hardgoods verticals. Visit: http://www.digitalretailer.com/rmsaddins.htm "Tony Cormack...

Developing on a CRM3 server in a different domain
Hi there Alongside our current CRM3 server which has our live company data, I have created a ghost machine which holds a CRM3 server for the purpose of developing CRM solutions for clients. I have installed this CRM3 server on a different domain. I am trying to write a post-callout on this server using Visual Studio .NET on my development box which is located on our main company domain. However, when adding a Web Reference I can't seem to find the correct address for the web reference. I updated this CRM3 development server from a CRM1.2 server image I had set up for this particular clie...

Should I be developing my own database at all?
Dear Group, I would call myself a moderate user of Microsoft access. I am fairly confident of my ability to design and implement an effective database for our company. However my concern is whether I should at all? Our company manufactures custom made shower doors. As with any business that offers customization to its customer's loose threads need to be constantly tied up. A perfect job might take 3 weeks and collect a mere handful of important numbers along the way (i.e. purchase orders, invoice numbers, installation dates etc.). However, a complicated job that's gone wrong way requ...

Shame on Visio developers
Just tried Visio 2000 SR1 and created simple UML diagram. Added two classes, composition link between them and double-clicked on the link to see its properties. The showed up dialog displayed about 50% of its real estate (size-to-be) hiding some controls partially and some controls completely. It's a bug of a student level who just started to learn about GUI development basics. Shame on you, Microsoft Visio developers who did that. Shame on you, Microsoft Visio testers who didn't check that. Shame on you, Microsoft Visio managers who interviewed and hired those developers & ...

Dynamics Developer/DBA
Looking for an extremely well versed Dynamics Developer / DBA in Orlando Florida. Send resumes to gregAT workerstemp.com (changing AT to @) Thanks, GTM P.Srinivasan Isam Economic Co Ltd No 729, 7th Floor Akaria 3 P.O.Box 1491 Riyadh 11431 Kingdom of Saudi Arabia MailId-Personal: id_srinivasan@hotmail.com Mobile: 00919967959828 Objective An experienced IT professional with comprehensive skills both in IT and Business. Specialized in Analysis and implementation of Microsoft GreatPlains seeking a positi...

[ANN] Liquid XML Studio Released
Announcing the release of Liquid XML Studio 2008 a Freeware XML Development Environment. Download available from www.liquid-technologies.com. Key features include - An Advanced Graphical Schema Editor - XML Editor, with auto-complete, syntax highlighting & validation - Web Service Browser, supports calling Soap services - XPath Expression Builder, visualise XPath expressions - Documentation Generator, HTML Docs from your XML schemas - Code Generation, C++, C#, .Net, Java, VB .Net & VB6 (trial) Liquid XML...XML the smart way! ...

MS Access 2003 Locks Up When Running mdb Developed In MS Access 20
The MS Access 2002 database starts in MS Access 2003 but then when I remove a check from a checkbox, the application freezes. No messages are issued. Can anyone assist me? Where is this check box? In a table or form? If in a form, is it bound to a query or table? -- Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP Light. Strong. Cheap. Pick two. Keith Bontrager - Bicycle Builder. "Jim" wrote: > The MS Access 2002 database starts in MS Access 2003 but then when I remove a > check from a checkbox, the application freezes. No messages are issued. Can > anyone as...

COM : how to quickly develop a dummy com dll
Hi, I would like to validate something and I need to replace the existing COM server by my COM server(dll). I have the definition (see below) : DEFINE_GUID(IID_IPOutlookApp, 0x05058F22, 0x20BE, 0x11d2, 0x8F, 0x18, 0x00, 0x00, 0xF8, 0x7A, 0x43, 0x35); #if defined(__cplusplus) && !defined(CINTERFACE) interface DECLSPEC_UUID("05058F22-20BE-11d2-8F18-0000F87A4335") IPOutlookApp : public IDispatch { public: virtual HRESULT STDMETHODCALLTYPE Logon( /* [in] */ long hWnd) = 0; ... } How Can I build a dll exporting the same interface...

HUGE Problem with portfolio just developed...
Tonight after downloading updates, which stalled by the way (taking the 3 finger salute to close), every time I hit the portfolio icon it generates an error message and closes the program. Any ideas? Unsure what caused it but a backup restore fixed it. "Doug" <certd5REMOVEBEFOREREPLY@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%23FnRbP5jDHA.2080@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Tonight after downloading updates, which stalled by the way (taking the 3 > finger salute to close), every time I hit the portfolio icon it generates > an error message and closes the program. > Any idea...

free commericial development renderings w/out hiring contrator

Access Developer Extensions
Background: split database successfully. the database is to be made available nationwide by download. The backend is to be located on a network drive at each location. Each location network structure is unique. I would like to disable the "typcial Install" and only allow the user to select the "custom install". Then provide instructions to select their local network share drive for the backend installation location. Thanks, Why not just include code in the front-end to determine where the back-end is and relink? -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Acce...

Error submitting to web service (for developers)
I get the following error when submitting the referurl for our webleads to the C# web service I created. Everything else works fine. The custom field is of type string 255. A sample referurl that causes the error would be: http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=sterling+ledet This is submitted within the XML as: <CFSReferURL>http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF -8&q=sterling+ledet</CFSReferURL> The Error message I get is: ErrorMessage: SOAP Server Application Faulted <detail><error>&...

Excel 2010 developer support questions
Where is the appropriate place to ask questions about Excel 2010 beta developer issues? Specifically issues with XLL development using the C api. ...

Multi developer
Dear Sir/Madam, I am using M.S. Access 2007 to develop projects, but I am not yet familiar with the new interface please help me with the following: Previous versions of office had problems when opening the same db for development by more than one user is this issue solved with 2007? Can we work on the same db at the same time? If not what is the method used if many developers will work on the same db. Thanks in advanced I worked alot with Access programming side and it append rarely that 2 peoples need to work on the same database at same time. But there a way to solve this pro...

Trouble with Tab key on windows developed with Developers Toolkit
I am developing an integrating application using the Developers Toolkit. The windows I've developed using VS2005 and the Developers Toolkit are not accepting the tab key for movement between fields. When one of my windows is the active window, even Alt-Tab doesn't work. When I change my project type to be a windows application, the windows work fine. Has anyone experienced this problem or have a hunch what might be causing the problem? Thanks in advance for any assistance! "Phil Glantz" wrote: > I am developing an integrating application using the Developer...