Liferay Developer and Analyst

=B7         Basic lifecycle ,serving the Ajax data from the portlet.

=B7         Dojo                        - 2-3 years of experience in
dojo1.3

=B7         Java                        - Core and advanced java/
j2ee.Design patterns and its use.

=B7         Hibernate                 - Hibernate mapping ,ORM and
ehcache.

=B7         Webservice              - 2-3 years in webservice.

=B7         Liferay                     - Basic administration and
deployment.

=B7         Eclipse/RAD            - Create web module and portlets.

=B7         JSON                      - JSON api (ex: Json Object,Json
Array..etc.,)

=B7         Optional Skills

1.        IBM WAS, CVS/SVN, Maven, css, JavaScript

Best Regards,

UMER SHAIKH

Innovative IT Solutions, Inc

Phone: 585-413-4338

Fax: (425) 669-2154

E-mail: umer@iitsolutionsinc.com

Website: http://www.iitsolutionsinc.com

0
bilvictor (18)
10/5/2011 9:10:40 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Developing for Win ME/98
I am developing an MFC app. How can I make sure it also works for Win ME/98? Do I need to define the WINVER constant? Thanks Frank Frank, As you develop in MFC, you don't have to do anything special. But note the following: 1. If you drop down to pure API-calls, make sure they are supported in MSDN. Some of the (advanced) drawing stuff will also be supported in MFC, but not have any effect on Win98. 2. Resources are much more scarce on 98. Applications with resource leaks will blow up the session much quicker i 98 3. Some other stuff is also more restricted on 98. Editboxes will ...

Developer Toolkit for Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0
Would all the examples for Developer Toolkit for Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0 work with 10.0? And if not would it be a great deal different??? Is the Developer Toolkit for Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 version free online or do you need a customer source account? Let's look at this....it's like asking if all of the parts for a 2006 Chevy would fit on a 2011 Chevy? duh.... NO. There are differences. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008 Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePubl...

Trouble with Tab key on windows developed with Developers Toolkit
I am developing an integrating application using the Developers Toolkit. The windows I've developed using VS2005 and the Developers Toolkit are not accepting the tab key for movement between fields. When one of my windows is the active window, even Alt-Tab doesn't work. When I change my project type to be a windows application, the windows work fine. Has anyone experienced this problem or have a hunch what might be causing the problem? Thanks in advance for any assistance! "Phil Glantz" wrote: > I am developing an integrating application using the Developer...

tips for career developments
please visit the sites you get more informations, IT informations, downloads, medications, stock tips etc., ************************************************************* www.easyinternetmoney.50webs.com www.microsoftlatestedition.blogspot.com www.bestbuygiftcardannajames.blogspot.com www.twowheelerinusa.blogspot.com www.popularcarintheworld.blogspot.com www.goodjobforus.blogspot.com www.skinallergymedication.blogspot.com www.intellprocessmakeyoufast.blogspot.com www.softech35.blogspot.com www.faceclinic.blogspot.com www.moneytreegrowth.blogspot.com www.latestplasmatechnology.blogspot.com www....

XML Develop
Respected Sir, I am a programmer developing in VB.NET 2003. Currently, I have to develop Income Tax Calculator. This project has to complete Tax Return forms filling for small business. In shortly a complete tax return software for small business to ‘HM Revenue UK’. In this I had two different types of prepare process as depends on clients. One of Paper work and second of Online submits. First step of Paper work; in this step ‘HM Revenue’ publishes a PDF forms so that forms I had to filling through Acrobat FDF technique. Second step of online submit in XML format. In that ‘HM Revenue’ ...

Driver Development with Visual C++ for PcVue
I have a project to develop a driver with Visual C++. The project's details are as below: A driver residing in a PC which gets message via RS232 and trigger different bits variables in PcVue. The message are strings like " yyyy:mm:dd hh:mm:ss Terminal Name Error Message". My driver needs to set the specific bit variable upon receiving the strings from RS232. The communication doesn't involve any PLC and it's just a pure serial communication to a device which sends the message. My questions are: a) how can I match the data strings to the specific bit in the PcVue? How c...

Liferay Developer and Analyst
=B7 Basic lifecycle ,serving the Ajax data from the portlet. =B7 Dojo - 2-3 years of experience in dojo1.3 =B7 Java - Core and advanced java/ j2ee.Design patterns and its use. =B7 Hibernate - Hibernate mapping ,ORM and ehcache. =B7 Webservice - 2-3 years in webservice. =B7 Liferay - Basic administration and deployment. =B7 Eclipse/RAD - Create web module and portlets. =B7 JSON - JSON api (ex: Json O...

Access Developer
Hi All, We are about to enroll on a mini project and as part of the rollout new machines are to be installed. Some user's have an application called Access Developer. I would like to know if we install Access 2003 Pro would that be sufficient for them e to continue with their Access Development? Could anyone answer or point me in the right direction. Regards. -- Flinty I assume that ACCESS Developer is the developer version of ACCESS 2002, but you'll need to confirm that. If it is, this version of ACCESS allows the owner to create runtime versions of ACCESS applications, wh...

application development
I am designing a downloadable tutorial application I am using visual studio 6.0 and i have created a client application to navigate through data pages, at the moment just the client framework exists, what is the best and quickest way to create graphic pages with text that can be viewed through an active doc container app i.e Explorer.There will be a lot of pages Does anyone agree that java is the best method for this.? Or are there any alternatives The application will be placed on the server and downloaded, files will be downloaded a batch at a time and viewed as local pages. I also need to ...

Add-on Developers...
Does anybody know of any other add-on developers for Microsoft RMS, OTHER than RetailRealm, New West Technologies, ADI, EVT, RITE and NBE Solutions? I am trying to "crack" into some new retail markets. I have had some GOOD success. For example, for those who wish to, eGolf has an AWESOME Golf Suite that works like a charm. Talk about a beautiful addition for RMS. Talk to you all soon We focus on the needs of independent specialty retailers including bike, outdoor, sport specialty, and hardgoods verticals. Visit: http://www.digitalretailer.com/rmsaddins.htm "Tony Cormack...

UI Developer // Bay Area
Location: Bay Area Duration: 6 months Pay rate: 40-45/hr Front-end Developer Required Skills: 1. capable of estimating development tasks and meeting deadlines 2. great attention to visual detail and user interaction design 3. cross browser development, testing, and debugging for Chrome, Safari, Firefox, IE 7, IE8 4. front web page creation from detailed mockups/comps 5. AJAX 6. XHTML 7. CSS 8. Javascript 9. XML and JSON10. Java 6, JSP, JSTL/EL and Java Servlets 11. Team oriented, great communication skills Desired Front-end Developer Skills: 1. Familiar with mobile web UIs 2. Familiar with...

iTechArt-Custom Software Development and Offshore outsourcing Company
iTechArt Group - Custom Software Development and Offshore outsourcing Company http://www.itechart.com/ Offshore custom software development company iTechArt - Web site and Content Management Solutions development, CMS consulting: Ektron, Drupal and DotNetNuke iTechArt Group provides high quality custom software development services and offshore software development. On December 2006, iTechArt Group became an authorized Microsoft Certified Partner. This means that our company has been recognized by Microsoft for our vast expertise and authorized to custom software development; provide IT ser...

Can callout developed by .net 1.1 call web service developed by ne
Hi I am developing MS CRM and i need to integrate with other system which implemented by VS 2005 .NET 2.0. The part of integration is when user insert or update company in CRM, then it must be auto update company in other system also. The updating should be synchronizing. What i am thinking is i customized at Post Create, Post Update, Post delete of company entity of CRM, then in the code i will go to call web service which coded by .net 2.0 to proceed modify, or inseret company record in other system. My problem is from what i understand that CallOut has to code and compile by .....

Is there a developer's edition of RMS?
Hello All, Please forgive the newbie question, but what do developers use when doing RMS customization work? RMS is not included in either the MSDN or Microsoft Action Pack subscriptions, and I didn't see anything on the PartnerSource site other than the Customization Guide. I'm trying to do some customization work for a customer/friend, but neither of us have enough in our budgets for an extra SO + HQ purchase that would only be used for development. What alternatives do I have (besides a bigger budget <grin>)? thanks, randy The Customization guide is the only deve...

CRM 3 Database Development question
Hi guys, Thanks in advance for any help. I guess, the question relates very much in how I can, in CRM3 to map the campaign response entity to the lead entity, so that I can transport custom fields from one to the other. Problem is, I am not sure how should I do this! I was thinking of creating a custom field on the lead entity and add a Nto1 relationship from the primary key in the campaign response entity to the custom field in the lead entity. But I am not very sure it will work. Anyone has attempted something of the sort? Thanks again, ...

Professional Data Recovery Software Development Help
Hi! I am the Author of Book titled, �'Data Recovery with & without Programming' (http://www.datadoctor.biz/author.htm)�. I provide ONLINE ' data recovery training' (http://www.datadoctor.biz/DRCguide.htm) (Professional Courses ). If any forum member has any Computer Data Recovery related query or interested in Data Recovery knowledge sharing or You've any Data Recovery Software Programming related issues, I'll be happy to discuss the things. If you�ve any query or comments, feel free to mail me� Regards, 'Tarun Tyagi' (http://www.datadoctor.biz/author....

Development Methodology
Hi, i have a few questions that a customer made me to be able to implement GP on his company, if you could help me, i really appreciate it. 1.- What methodology was used in the development of GP 2.- What quality methodology was used? 3.- What vulnerability tests have been practiced it? Greetings You should be able to download some white papers from CustomerSource on these topics. If you don't have access, let me know. My e-mail address should be part of my profile. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Ellery E Gomez" wrote: > Hi, i have a few questions that a customer...

Sr. DOTNET DEVELOPER - Hyderabad - Permanent
Hi, Greetings!!! We have an opening for Sr. DOTNET DEVELOEPR Client: Choice Solutions Limited (www.choice-solutions.com) Location: Hyderabad Exp: 6+ years Position: Permanent Skill set: =95 Should have worked for at least 6 years in software development environment using C#, ASP.NET, SQL. =95 Ability to write Database scripts such as Stored Procedures, Triggers for the database SQL Server =95 SharePoint development =95 .NET architecture and Enterprise Application Architecture =95 BizTalk server =95 MSBI tools =95 Good knowledge of SOA & Webservices =95 Experience in UI best practices for w...

Developing a project with a multi developer environment.
Hi, is it posible for Developing a project with a multi developer working on the same database at the same time?. Thank's ... If you have multiple users in the database, you need to split it. You can then work on your local copy of the front end while others are using their own local copy (connected to the shared back end), and distribute the update to them when you have it properly developed, debugged and tested. If splitting is new, see: Split your MDB file into data and application at: http://allenbrowne.com/ser-01.html -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Weste...

Development in RMS
Hi, Can some one tell me about development environment in RMS, What sort of language we use to amend something in RMS, how the whole thing works. There are many many different options on this. You don't really amend anything in RMS, but you can build add-ins that work with RMS. There are many types of addins - here are the highlights: HTML Addins - it's HTML, use your environment of choice COM Based Addins - it's COM, again use your environment of choice as long as it supports COM Add ins that interact with the database - it's SQL Server, use what you like - these a...

how can i development language pack?
My delelopment environment is Korean. I'm already development solution in Korean, but I have to delvelopment in Japan. How can i development in Japan? please guide me .. One more thing I want to add. If you have a Vista development machine you can easily download language packs from Windows Update and change between languages (even the keyboard and OS prompts, etc. without having to load the actual language version of the OS like you've had to do in the past. I find this to be one really handy reason to develop on Vista. I know this is possible with XP (if you an get to ...

Developer
I have a product that I created in XP developer and I would like to create a MAC version. Is this possible. I know nothing about Mac's. Please Advise Thanks In article <1c6a601c3885b$112d2a80$a601280a@phx.gbl>, "Wayne" <wayne.coldwell@fusiondata.com> wrote: > I have a product that I created in XP developer and I > would like to create a MAC version. Is this possible. I > know nothing about Mac's. Depends on what your wrote it in and what you used. Macs have only got VBA5.0. Any functions introduced in 6.0 will not work, though there are VB...

Developer's Tool Kit or Developer's Edition?
I see both terms used. It appears that there is a developers tool kitt hat one can obtain to use with his or her existing access application. However, the term Developer's Edition appears to me to indicate a completely different and separate program. Can someone plese elaborate on the differences for me? Thank you all -- Plus 65 If memory serves, the only version that had both versions was Access 2000. You could either get just the Developer's Tool Kit (which provided you with what you needed to legally distribute the Access run-time) or you could get Office 2000 Developer Edi...

Develop solutions for MAC Office
Hi, I've been developing solutions for the PC version of Office in VS2005 and VS2008. Now one of my clients needs a solution that would work for both PC and MAC versions. I've never done development work for MAC and wondering if there's any direct way of creating MAC installer (don't know what's the equivalent of installers in MAC world) from my VS solutions that would run on MAC and install the add-in. Shujaat, You probably need to be aware that Mac Office 2008 does not have VBA is is probably the basis of your solution? It's promised for Mac Offic...

How can i development in Japan?
My delelopment environment is Korean. I'm already development solution in Korean, but I have to delvelopment in Japan. How can i development in Japan? please guide me .. Since you likely have the Asian language extensions installed you can go to the regional settings in control panel and change your locale settings to Japanese and Japan. That way you should be triggering your program to use the Japanese resource DLL (assuming your code is set up to use language DLLs). You have an advantage since your original code is using Korean since you probably already are using Unicode. ...