License key error after upgrading to 1.2

I have just upgraded CRM from 1.0 to 1.2.

When I launch the application I get the following error:

"The selected user or user trying to log on has not been
assigned a security role or license, and does not have
sufficient privileges for this action. For more
information, contact your system administrator."

When I try to add users in Deployment Manager I get the
following error:

"The user has not been granted any license or the user has
not been assigned any roles. 80042f09"

Any ideas ?

0
Tom
1/13/2004 6:36:09 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Did you get the new keys for 1.2 from CustomerSource? The
URL is in the readme file.

0
Lam
1/14/2004 2:41:26 PM
I was able to resolve this issue by replicating AD and
rebooting the crm server.

Thanks for the reply.

0
anonymous

#Error in group footer
I have a text box in the group footer that does a count. =(Count([KeyName]) & " " & "Total key(s) added for" & " " & [DateAdded]) The problem I am having is that I get an #error message if there are no records to display. Is there a way to hide that error message when there aren't any records, and display a label that says "There were no keys added during this time period!"? The report is in memo form and I need to submit the memo even if there weren't any keys added for the month, but I don't want the error message. ...

XMLDoc Memory Error
I am trying to create a csv inner text inside of an XML file. The file I am trying to process has a lot of data, but I seem to get a memory error on the inner text. Is there a limit to the inner text size? example of XML <TestCSV "COLUMNS=field1,field2,field3"> 1,2,3 4,5,6... <TestCSV ...

License Question: clarification of "non-commercial use" for Office

Build error 12-04-09
Hi, I have cloned omap3530 bsp and created a new project. While building the projectI get following error which looks related to version of platform builder. C:\WINCE600\PLATFORM\MyBSP\SRC\CSP\OMAP3430\DISPLAY\DDGPE\.\halcaps.cpp (170) : fatal error C1189: #error : DDSCAPS_OWNDC not defined, please install all QFEs (DDSCAPS_OWNDC was added in January 2008 QFE). Could anyone please give me some pointer to resolve this issue. -Alok On Dec 5, 2:23=A0am, Alok <24.a...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I have cloned omap3530 bsp and created a new project. While buil...

Outlook 2007 SP2 calendar issue off by 1 hour??
we are having a minor issue with a few users with thier calendar being off by an hour? these are all users with new machines, with all updates installed, and also using new blackberrys, also with the newest OS installed. i maintain a windows server update server in our domain, and push out all of the approved updates, so i know that they are installed. any ideas??? ok, more info on this. i believe its the Outlook client on the end users machine, as i was able to log into his account in webmail and any new appointment i set up for next week was fine, except for when he look at it in h...

Errors installing DPM 2007 Agent on 2008 SP2 DC
I am attempting to install DPM 2007 Agent on 3 new 2008 SP2 DCs. The server is currently protects both 2003 and 1-2008 DC as well as a 2003 exchange server, spread across several remote sites. When I try to install from the DPM console I get the following error: Error 347: An error occurred when the agent operation attempted to create the DPM Agent Coordinator service on wues-ser.ovsd.us. Error details: Unknown property When I attempt a manual install on the client I get: DPMAgentInstaller failed with errorcode =80070648, error says: Unknown property I have disabled the fi...

SPAM Filter for Exchange 5.5 #2
Anyone know of any good third-party email filter for SPAM for Exchange 5.5? Everything I see now is for 2003 =(. I've already maxed out blocking IP's from relaying, and everyone spoof's these days. Help! "Exchange 5.5 Admin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Anyone know of any good third-party email filter for SPAM >for Exchange 5.5? Everything I see now is for 2003 =(. >I've already maxed out blocking IP's from relaying, and >everyone spoof's these days. Help! Contact the vendors by mail, they'll still sell you a 5.5...

shortcut key for cell concatenation
is there any shortcut key for cell concatenation? if there's none, then is there any way to create shortcut keys on your own? You can write a macro and assign a short cut key to it. -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy hal9000 <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:026801c3c2b7$81b592b0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > is there any shortcut key for cell concatenation? > if there's none, then is there any way to create > shortcut keys on your own? would you tell me the macro for cell concatenation? i mean i'd like to merge cell a1 and cell b1 and make it as a lar...

Exchange Server 2007 admin rights for user mailboxes #2
I just completed a grueling migration from Exchange 5.5 to 2007. I have most of the kinks worked out, but there's still the issue of logging in to user mailboxes. Here's the deal: We're a company of about 150 users. Any time a user is out sick, I get an email from their supervisor requesting that I log in to their mailbox, forward any unread email to another user and then turn on out of office and set it to auto forward future emails to the same user that received the unread emails. It's an OK system, and I'd *like* the ability to continue doing that, but as most of you ...

Upgrade path questions from 9 to 2010
We are wanting to upgrade 9.00.0371 to GP 2010. We want to upgrade from a 2003 server running sql 2005 to to a new server (2008 R2) running SQL08. I went by the upgrade document, followed all the steps, upgrade scripts to check the tables, etc. I moved the GP9 databases to the new server running sql08. Went through the gp 2010 install ok. Loaded the hotfix, then started GP Utilities. I then get the question about transferring security of which I answer with no. The next screen errors out with a stored procedure initializeDB_upgrade() of form duSQLInstall:95: Pass Through SQ...

how can i combine 2 columns in excel into 1 without losing data?
Assuming columns A and B In C1 enter =A1 & B1 Double-click on the fill handle(black lump at bottom right corner)of C1 to increment the formula down the column as far as you have data in column B. If you would like a space between the data........ =A1 & " " & B1 Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 9 May 2005 16:26:03 -0700, sturville <sturville@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Not much to go on here regarding cell contents and formatting, but I'm assuming that you have text in the cells and you just want to make on long text string. (If it was numerical...

Money Error #3
After downloading files & getting updates from Money 2004 I sometimes get an error message which shows up in "read call summary messages". Under the Money updates it says "Your last call encountered an error:7/19/2006 12:02 am" and also shows Money encountered an error processing the download file ('SMRTINET.INI')." I am getting both message even though I have tried doing updates (and have gotten updates) since the date/time shown. I do not know if I am experiencing a problem or these are bogus error messages. Anyone have information to share on ...

System Administrator message 1 hour behind
Please help. Our System Admin message (your mailbox is over the size limit) shows as 1 hour behind. Exchange was patched for DST 2007 and all clients. This is on 2003 SP2. I noticed that mine are 1hr late :) I also verified the PR_Message_Delivery_Time and they are showing the correct time 2am, but Outlook showing 3am. I asked MS on DST chat and they are unware if this is a known issue. I'll try to get some answers and will update if I find. James Chong (MVP) MCSE | M+, S+, MCTS, Security+ msexchangetips.blogspot.com On Mar 16, 10:35 am, George <Geo...@discussions.microsoft.com&...

Does admin take up 1 license
Hello. CRM comes with 5 CAL's Does one of these need to get used by the administrator of the Server? who would like do administrate CRM? Or does CRM have a built in administrator account? Not necessarily...only if you want the administrator to have access to MSCRM data. The administrator that installs MSCRM gets a special license that allows them to open the MS CRM deployment manager, and the client, and perform basic administrative tasks. However, without a full license, they won't be able to view data. Mike "dicklexick" <dicklexick@yahoo.com> wrote in message n...

Availables : More that 3500 Solutions manuals and Test Banks (Part 1)
List of Solutions Manuals _________________________ contact me to : mattosbw1@gmail.com mattosbw1(at)gmail.com NOTE : "THIS SERVICE IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR : CHINA, INDIA, PAKISTAN, IRAQ, IRAN, PHILIPPINES, NORTH KOREA, NEPAL, BANGLADESH, SRI LANKA, MALDIVES & BHUTAN". If your wanted solutions manual is not in this list, also can ask me if is available (They are some only). Then if you need solutions manual only contact me by email. This same "list of titles" of texts with availables solutions manual is for download from...

Error after GP 9.0 SP4 update
Greetings, We just applied SP4 for GP 9.0 and the server install went fine and most of the desktops work fine. Two of the desktop installs are generating an error during the login process. Error registering table SY_PATHNAMES_MISSING_TEMP. Clicking OK give another error: ICJC_LunkerStatuses. Clicking OK allows Dynamics to run. This is only happening on two desktops out of twenty. All installs were done with user with admin rights and computers were running GP with SP3 just fine previous to the SP4 upgrade. Any ideas on what could be the problem? Dave, It seems dictionaries got corrupt...

Error closing Outlook
I am running Office XP on a system running Win XP Pro with 512MB of RAM and an AMD XP 1800+ CPU. I have the latest service packs and patches for Office and XP. Every time I close Outlook, I get the following error message: OUTLOOK.EXE - Application Error The instruction at "0x6601cd49" referenced memory at "0x000000a0". The memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the program. I had this error before I upgraded my RAM and motherboard and after I upgraded. I do not get this error with any other program. Does anyone have any idea what t...

LICENSE
I HAVE RMS POS 1.2 AND WHEN I RING UP A SALE AFTER I TENDER IT I GET THERE WAS A PROBLEM READING YOUR LICENSE FILE (INVALID CHARACTER IN A BASE-64 STRING) I CAN ENTER THROUGH BUT IT IS VERY ANNOYING ANY IDEAS? ...

Setting the print area in page set up to print 1 page wide by 2 pages tall
I am trying to do this but the page keeps reverting to many pages wide by as many pages long. I try dragging the page breaks but it tells me it is would make my document below the minimum size...which is nonsense. When I try to reset the print area, nothing happens. Is the page corrupt? I tried in the insert menu to remove all page breaks but nothing happened. What else can I try? Please don't multi-post, you have replies in the other gorup. EA wrote: > I am trying to do this but the page keeps reverting to many pages > wide > by as many pages long. I try dragging the pa...

Arrow Keys DO NOT Work Properly
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Why do my arrow keys move the entire page down or up rather than moving the active cell up or down or sideways? What can I do to fix this? Only happened since I purchased the newer version 2008. Thanks Apply the 12.2.3 update to Microsoft Office, then post back and we can help you resolve the issue. On 20/12/09 10:29 AM, in article 59baf6cd.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "Black_Magic@officeformac.com" <Black_Magic@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X ...

Error Importing reports
I created a report in Visual Studio. I followed the instructions from: http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/using/customizing/reporttutorial.mspx to load the reports. However I am getting an error in CRM 3.0. The error is a pop up box that stats: An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator. Help! Thanks! Hi Christian, This error cam mean several things. If you were the administrator you could see another tab of the error which probably would state something similar to : CrmException has occurred. Not helpful, too. What I would advise you to d...

Product Key Code Question
I have Vista - and i'm trying to run Office and now it's services are diminished because i didn't enter the product key code. I have the code - tried to enter it - no luck. Where online can i enter the code? Or what other options might i have. Thanks for any consideration to this in advance. Dave, You might have better luck in the Office newsgroup: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.office.misc&cat=en_US_24f872ec-a5b6-4cc1-925d-0364c03e6da6&lang=en&cr=US. This is the Dynamics GP newsgroup. -- Victoria Yudin D...

Event: 8270 Source: MSExchangeAL LDAP returned error [34]
I am in the process of moving our Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003 by installing a new server in the exchange organization and moving everything across before taking the 2000 server offline. When I try to move the RUS to the new server I am receiving the following almost every 30 minutes. Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeAL Event Category: LDAP Operations Event ID: 8270 Date: 2/9/2006 Time: 7:56:26 AM User: N/A Computer: ComputerName Description: LDAP returned the error [34] Unavailable when importing the transaction dn: <SID=0102000000000005200000002A020000> changetype:...

Problem freeing up license
I disabled a user before I removed their license. Now, although they don't show up in CRM under Users, they still take up a license, and they still show up in Deployment Manager. How do I free up that license? I know there is a procedure if you've removed them from AD before CRM, but I haven't removed this user from AD. On the plus side, I now know how to correctly disable a user. Thanks! Hello, Goto Settings, Business Unit Settings, Users. Then select "Disabled Users" from the View: dropdown in the upper right corner. You can now see the disabled user. You can...

Product Key after hard drive crash...
Had a computer crash and finally got things back up and running. Can't find my Product Registration Key for Money Plus Delux 2008. What is the best way for me to go about finding it or getting it from Microsoft? I _think_ I downloaded this version online. I still have the orginal executible [MoneyPlus-Dlx-US-QFE1.exe] that I downloaded on 9/1/2008. So I've still got licensing until Sept 2010 and would really like to use it. Any ideas? Thanks. Thank goodness for Google Desktop Search. I still had the order number from Digital River. Found the remains from an old email...