Last Synchronization Time

Is there a way of finding out, from the server, when a user last
successfully synchronized the Outlook Client (went offline)? Maybe in
a log or somewhere in a table? MS CRM 3.0

Thanks, Chris
0
Chris
8/24/2007 4:14:22 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Find the last, 2nd last and 3rd last data in a column
I have data listed in several colums and need to create a formula to detail the last (most recent) 2nd last and 3rd last piece of data in the column. I have used the following formula to display the last but cant edit this or create another formula to get the 2nd and 3rd last pieces of data. =LOOKUP(2,1/(A:A<>0),A:A) Thanks in advance Jamie If there are no empty cells in the range: last cell: =INDEX(A:A,COUNTA(A:A)) penultimate: =INDEX(A:A,COUNTA(A:A)-1) semi-penultimate: =INDEX(A:A,COUNTA(A:A)-2) best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme r...

save by & date, time
sir, can or not we get this info (history) using excel/VBA if can, how? tq Try this small macro: Sub dural() s = ThisWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties("last save time") MsgBox s End Sub -- Gary''s Student - gsnu201001 "nordiyu" wrote: > sir, > can or not we get this info (history) using excel/VBA > if can, how? > > tq ...

setting up outlook for the first time #2
basically can someone tell me what the prcedures are to set up outlook to work with my hotmail, or just basically how can i set it up to send and receive emails.when i click send /receive, it comes up with error code (ox800cc32) access to the account was denied, the server responded "authorization requested" new to this <new to this@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > basically can someone tell me what the prcedures are to set up > outlook to work with my hotmail, or just basically how can i set it > up to send and receive emails. Since this information varies w...

Calculating Time #5
I need to calculate hours to be worked in one cell. This spreadsheet will caluclate the hours scheduled for the week, then add them up and mulitply by payrate: 1 Mon(2) tue(3) wed(4) thurs(5) total hours A Employee {8am-1pm) (9am-3pm) (5:30pm-11pm) ??? the question mark marks where i need the formula Hi STephen: Use two cells for a day the start time and the end time. You can then do calculations on the time as in B2=mon start C2=mon finish tue d2,e2 wed f2,g2 thur h2,i2 total j2=c2-b2+e2-d2+g2...

How can I display worksheet summary page ie title/size/last updat.
I'm running MSExcel 2003. I am often working with large workbooks with mutiple worksheets. It would be v helpful if I could see/sort and print off a summary that shows worksheet properties similar to Explorer eg: workbook :xxxx ---------------- worksheet last update size names 1/2/04 64k companies: 5/2/03 893k etc... any ideas? Jon I wrote this sometime ago and it works as a workbook_open event (Needs to be placed in the ThisWorkbook code module). It could be adapted to work otherwise though. It adds a sheet and lists all the built-in and c...

Adding time ....creating a timesheet....
After performing a search on the newsgroups, I found that to calculate hours (based on time input) you would use the formula (B2-A2)*24 and that should generate the following: (You would format cells h:mm) In Out Time worked 8:00 am 4:00 pm 8:00 However, it generates In Out Time worked 8:00 am 4:00 pm 12:00 with an error notation that it is an inconsistent formula. I must be thick since I can't seem to figure out why it isn't working. What I want is to be able to input an in time, an out time, an in time, an out time, and total hours w...

Sum of elapsed time
I set up a worksheet to track time spent at a particular website by individual users. Time is shown in 24 hours time (for instance - time in = 13:18, time out = 13:35); final column is elapsed time (formula: SUM (E2-D2)). Is there a way for the elapsed time column to total beyond 24:00 (24 hours)? I can subtotal up to 24 hours, but then it resets and begins again. I need to be able to show time spent over a month and it almost always is more than 24 hours. Thanks for your help to a real Excel "newby". Hi Karen format the target cell with the custom format [hh]:mm (goto Format - Cel...

Counting the number of times someone called in sick
How do I count the number of times a person has called in sick? 9/1/05 work 9/2/05 work 9/3/05 sick 9/4/05 sick 9/5/05 work 9/6/05 sick The above example shows the person called in sick 2 times for 3 days. How do I create a formula that reflects this? thanks Use the COUNTIF function. Something like =COUNTIF(B1:B100,"sick") -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "smskater" <Smskater@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1126825921.212344.21180@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > How do I count th...

How long will my capital last
Hi If I had a capital sum of say �100,000 and I was taking an annua income of 5% and I was getting 3.5% interest annually - Can you help m demonstrate how long my capital last? Thank you Dust -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Dusty, =3DNPER(3.5%,-5000,100000,0) If, by 5%, you mean 5% of the original investment (=A35.000 each year), = your money will last for approximately 35 years at 3.5% interest. See Excel Help for more info on NPER(). Regards, Anders Silven "Durhamr" <Durhamr.yajun@excelforum-nospam.com> skrev i meddelandet = news:Durhamr.yajun@excelf...

Multi-select listbox question
I have a multi-select listbox and wish to obtain data from the last clicked record in the listbox (you'll notice that if you make multiple selections then only the last-clicked record has a dotted line around it). What, if any, listbox property identifies this record as last-clicked? Thanks Dave -- Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com ...

Appointments won't synchronize in CRM & Outlook
When trying to link CRM contacts to Appointments in Outlook through the Outlook Client you get the following error message. An error occurred promoting this item to Microsoft CRM. The Microsoft CRM Server could not be contacted or the user has insufficient permissions to perform this action. This item has been saved to Microsoft Outlook but is not being tracked in Microsoft CRM When trying to to save an appoinment in CRM, I get the message "General failure in scheduling engine. Ignore and Save or Cancel." So the appoinments will not synchronize no matter where I start them fr...

Creating Hourly Time Format (0-23hrs)
Does anyone know how to format hours in Excel to get a 0-23 axis for a daily chart? I am currently doing the following and getting a 1-24 hours daily chart. Ican't figure out how to make this 0-23 intead of A B [1] 1 ROUNDDOWN(A1,-2)/2400 +MOD(A2,100)/1440 = 01:00 [2] 2 ROUNDDOWN(A1,-2)/2400 +MOD(A2,100)/1440 = 02:00 [3] 3 ROUNDDOWN(A1,-2)/2400 +MOD(A2,100)/1440 = 03:00 To be clearer I want 01:00, 02:00, and 03:00 to read 00:00, 01:00 and 02:00. Regards RK "ExcelMon...

why is my last digit converted to zero?
I'm using Excel 2003 and when I enter a 16-digit number or cut and paste a 16-digit number, the last digit is converted to zero. This does not happen with 15 digits or fewer. Excel's numeric precision is 15 decimal digits. If you need to calculate with the number, you probably won't miss anything. If the number is a key, such as a creditcard number, add an apostroph (single quote, " `") before it; it will not show, but it will cause the number to be treated as text. Another way is to format the cell as text before entering the number -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten ...

SLA monitoring
I want to be able to monitor SLA's. I am taking the time the call is logged and need to check whether is has been responded to within 4 hours. I have added a workflow that adds 4 hours to the case created time and put the result in a new field. What I need it to do is ignore time between 17:30 and 08:00 and also weekends - so a call logged at say 16:00 on a Tuesday will have a respond by of 11:00 Wednesday - any ideas anyone please?? ...

Drop Down Box to Choose Time
How do I create a Drop down box to choose the time and enter it into a cell, instead of typing it in. thanks. -- Jeff You don't say what times you want to put in. You could do this with a drop-down from the forms toolbar, linking it to a range with your time data in If it's simply the current time you could just type Ctrl+Shift+: -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "GoBucks" <jeffallen28@msn.com(DoNotSpam)> wrote in message news:FB9CEA8A-D6FA-435F-8E37-0B8B8AF478A2@microsoft.com... > How do I...

Need help in searching last occurrence of string in text file
Hi , I am not good in file handling in excel macro..i need some help from u. I have one huge text file and i want to search last occurrence of string in that file and then cut the data after that searched line till end of file and paste it into a new text file. Any help appreciated. thanks in advance. How huge is "huge" (in Megs)? -- Rick (MVP - Excel) <sameer2211@gmail.com> wrote in message news:8cb08938-cf0e-4925-95bb-725f72df9f8d@25g2000prz.googlegroups.com... > Hi , > > I am not good in file handling in excel macro..i need some help from > u. > I hav...

Last logged on by
Hello! Using exchange 2003. When I look under Adminstrative groups -> Server -> "name" -> First storage group -> mailbox store -> mailboxes you can se all the mailboxes that you have and last logged on by. Under last logged on by I can se that one person (me) have logged on on to diffrent acconts, even if I havent don it. WHAT is this? Best regards Micke Micke: Did you use your account as the service account for anti-virus or spam? Also, IIRC, even if you view someone's Outlook Calendar, it would mark the mailbox as being logged on by you. Regards...

Sum a calculated date/time field
When trying to sum the date time field I get a aggregate error that refers to the first field in the query that has nothing to do with the calculated field. I am able to convert it into integer format and subtract two date fields to get the total time. But when I try to sum the total time I get the aggregate error refering to the first field in query. This is the calculation I use to get the field I would like to sum. It works great but can not figure out how to sum it without the aggregate error. Elapsed Time: Int(CSng(([actual completion time]-[actual start time])*24)) & ":...

run time error '450'
Hi anyone having the same problem ? I received an error message when creates a serial number from the store operations manager "Run Time Error '450' Wrong number of arguments or invalid property assignment " I am using RMS 2.0 sp1. Thanks ...

First and Last Problem
For some reason First and Last are giving the wrong data in a Totals query. I assume that somehow the data is not ordered correctly in the main table, but it does show correctly in the datasheet view. For example if I group the sample database below by Name and Year, First of Location should be B, unfortunately it shows up in the query as A. Name Year Stint Location Ed 1999 1 B Ed 1999 2 A Ed 2000 1 A Desired Result Name Year Stint Location Ed 1999 1 B (But shows up as A) Ed 2000 1 A Any ideas from someone who has seen thi...

Extract last name from Last, First
I know this has to be a common question, but I can't find the answer... Using VBA, I need to extract the last name from the format: Last, First For example: the cell contents extract to a variable the value of JONES, AMY JONES ADAMS, HARRY ADAMS Your help would really be appreciated! I don't know how you are using it, but this shows how to get it in a variable. Sub dk() Dim lName As String lName = Left(ActiveCell, InStr(ActiveCell, ",") - 1) MsgBox lName End Sub ...

Date and Time
How do i do this? Problems with date and time... On Duty Relived a1 b1 c1 d1 e1 "answer" 01/11 13:00 01/12 02:30 13:30 I would like to keep the date's and time's in different cells for other information. Also needs to work if the date is the same. thanks for any help... See your other post. It's best to stay with one, original thread. -- Regards, RD -------------------------------------------------------------------- Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit ! -----------...

Administrative time committed vs planned
We are about to start using Administrative time instead of Time-off projects. The question I have received is when you click on the button to Plan Administrative Time, there is a row for committed and a row for planned. I've told my team to enter their desired time off in the planned field, but what and when is the committed row used for? Sheri -- I recommend that people use the Planned line for future planned Administrative time, such as for vacation, and use the Committed line for past Administrative time already used, such as for sick leave. Hope this helps. -- ...

Outlook times out when trying to open Hotmails > ~300KB
In Outlook 2002 when I try to open Hotmail messages greater than about 300KB, they will not open and I get a "server timed out" message. Any suggestions? Thanks, ...

Not Remember Last Login Account
Is there something to tell Dynamics GP 10 to not remember the last logged in account? Everytime I log into their system as SA to do some update they call and ask me what to put in the username field. If they have to type it each time surely they will remember.... ARRRRGGGGHHHH! ------=_NextPart_0001_3E1A8ED5 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Allen Have a look at my post http://blogs.msdn.com/developingfordynamicsgp/archive/2008/07/29/hybrid-clearing-the-last-user-on-a-terminal-server.aspx Otherwise wait for the next release of the Support Debugging Tool which ...