Larger Form when open

Hi,

Did somebody know how to configure CRM to the form can be
larger when open?

Thanks,

SM
0
SM
7/29/2004 2:54:40 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

what form are you talking about?

"SM" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Did somebody know how to configure CRM to the form can be
> larger when open?
>
> Thanks,
>
> SM

0
Dave
7/29/2004 3:03:44 PM
Account, Lead...

Because the windows is small and the user don't like to
scroll all time.

Thanks,

SM

0
SM

Excel program tries to install when opening the file
When trying to open an excel document from explorer, a dialogue box appears for installing excel from the Microsoft Small Business disk. However, if you open an excel file from within the application, the document is brought up. In other words, if I open excel and then request the appropriate file, the document can be retrieved. If I try to open the file directly from explorer, it asks me to load the installation disk. Hi maybe the following helps: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;265194 -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Rockin4k" <Rock...

Outlook Task request form
Hi there, I am hoping that someone out there knows the answer to my guestion! I am creating a customized task request form that eventually will sit on every users desktop in the school district where I work. My goal is to have the users enter a request for technical assistance that generates an email to each of the 4 technology members here. The e-mail will generate a task item when accepted and send a reply to the "owner" (staff member initiating the request). The problem I'm encountering is when I customize the form and turn off the display of the default task page, m...

Exchange 2000 Server listed as a open relay with Mail-Abuse.com RS
I have a client who is running Exchange 2000 Mail-Abuse has them listed has a relay. I have checked there SMTP configs over and over and they are locked down. They only 4 of the test Listed below. I think these tests are using some called Quoted routing spoffing. But I haven't been able to find a fix. If anyone has anymore info let me know please. Thanks Mike C :Relay test: #test 21 >>> MAIL FROM:<unavailable@[12.166.246.5]> <<< 250 2.1.0 unavailable@[12.166.246.5]....Sender OK >>> RCPT TO:<"user2@zncfpngpure.org"> <<< 250 2.1....

Larger backup file
Why is the backup file larger than the original .mny file. I can see them being the same size, if not using compression, but actually being about 30% larger is a big difference. Does anyone know the answer for this? Thanks Not for me it isn't. Money file is 10mb and backup is 2mb. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny UK Wishes/Suggestions mnyukwsh@microsoft.com "Perry" <sikespa@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:119501c3847d$3b679b50$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Why is the backu...

Printer problem when OPENING reports
Access 2002. Opening a database from another user's machine, and when trying to open up a report, a dlg comes up saying that the printer doesn't exist. The printer it lists, is the one that I was hooked up to on my machine when I last printed the report. The person has his own printer, why wouldn't it just print to that printer. I don't have any code or settings that I know of that have made the report do that. That seems like me sending a word doc, and when you open it up, it says MY printer is not available. Of course not, you'd be printing it on YOUR printer....

Export from a form
I know there are several ways to programatically export, like docmd.transferspreadsheet, but I want to export data from a form. I however do not want the file button available to my users. I thought this might work DoCmd.DoMenuItem , acfilemenu, acExport, , acMenuVer70 but it did not. Basically all I want to do is have a command button act like what happens when you click file, export. I want the user to click the button, and then select the location and the format to export to. Am I on the correct track with the DoMenuItem? Nevermind, I figured it out. I guess it helps to keep rea...

Need to filter form data by "this week"
Might need to do this with VBA, I know...I'm wanting a subform that will show a group of records with a "due date" of this week (as defined by access) - that will automatically update each week without user input. Anyone have a simple routine for this? In the design view of your query add a field like this -- Expr1: Format([date of inspection],"yyyyww") Use the name of your date field. In the criteria row below that fields enter this --- <=Format(Date(),"yyyyww") This will give you all due this week or before. You might want to add additio...

Cannot Publish Custom Form
I'm trying to Publish a Custom Form to my Personal Forms Library and I get the following error: Unable to successfully publish the form due to a MAPI error. The operation failed. An object could not be found. Someone please help me with this. I was at the end of my project. I'm on Outlook 2003. Thanks. ...

Conditional Text in textbox control of continuous form
Hello, I read a lot of things about conditional formating (color, font...) but how can I make a condition like: if text="ST" then text="PC" So I just want to show other text in the specific textboxes in the continuous form in the case of condition. Is this possible? juvi Conditional formatting won't change the contents of the textbox. That's not formatting, that's data. You can do this with vba however. A practical application would be if the user chooses a particular product in a form and you want to put the price that is normally charged for this product...

Printing a form from excel
Can anyone help with this please, I have a form set up with everything working in the various fields. But I want to print out numerous pages with the value of a single cell increasing by one on each sheet printed. can anyone give me the formula to do this as I am in over my head now. Thanks hopefully. How about a macro? Option Explicit Sub testme() Dim myCell As Range Dim wks As Worksheet Dim iCtr As Long Set wks = Worksheets("sheet1") With wks Set myCell = .Range("a1") 'whatever cell you need If IsNumeric(myCe...

Transparency and Images
Hi Folks, Can any one help with a solution to enabling the use of images of circles with transpaernet backgrounds to be displayed correctly. I am using files in a BMP format that have a transparent background but when they display in the form the image has a 'white' square area where it is supposed to be transparent. Any assistance is appreciated. Regards, -- John Dumay You could use a gif and set the background to transparent. -- Wayne Manchester, England. "jdumay" wrote: > Hi Folks, > > Can any one help with a solution to enabling the use of images ...

Filter report from pop up form
Hi to everyone, I'm trying to use the code below in my report. I took it for the well- know sample report collection. Private Sub Command28_Click() Dim strSQL As String, intCounter As Integer 'Build SQL String For intCounter = 1 To 5 If Me("Filter" & intCounter) <> "" Then ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- strSQL = strSQL & "[" & Me("Filter" & intCounter).Tag & "] " & " = '" & _ ...

Can't Open Public Folders
I have an Exchange 2003 server w/ Windows 2003. This Exchange server was originally a BDC and we recently demoted it to a member server. Since that time, I have been unable to open the public folders. I get the message, "Unable to open the folder. This folder cannot be opened because there is a configuration problem on the server." I also get the same message when I go to Outlook and try to open the Resource Scheduling tab in the Calendar options. I have tried to research the problem, but I'm not finding exactly what I need. Any help would be greatly appreciated! a...

Error on opening report from form
Below is the code I am using to open a report based on criteria from three comboboxes. The problem is that the report errors as the WhereCondition is wrong. Here is the code: Private Sub btnJC_OpenFull_Click() On Error GoTo Err_btnJC_OpenFull_Click Dim stDocName As String Dim stLinkCriteria As String If IsNull(cmbHelo) Then stLinkCriteria = "[Stage#]" & "=" & """ & cmbStage & """ & "[Responsibility]" & "=" & """ & cmbResp & """ ElseIf IsNull(cmbStage) Th...

How to disable using Word to open link in messages
Everytimes I click on links in messages, it uses MS word to open the link. How can I change it back to using IE to open the link ? Thank you very much! HCH Control Panel - internet options, programs. Set IE as default browser. HCH wrote: > Everytimes I click on links in messages, it uses MS word > to open the link. > > How can I change it back to using IE to open the link ? > > Thank you very much! > > HCH Thx~ It doesnt work after IE is set as default browser. Any other idea? "Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]" <lanwench@heybuddy.donotsendme.unsolicited...

unbound text box filter by form on Split Form
I have a split form, with several unbound text boxes, which I would normally use as a filter by form type function. the query has criteria bound to these text boxes. My problem is that I cannot seem to get the mouse to focus on the unbound text boxes on this split form. when i click in the unbound filter by form text box, the focus immediately moves to the first text box that is bound to data on the form. Is there a solution to this, or if this is an unknown problem to anyone else, then i will try recreating my split form in a different way. if it is a problem, then any idea...

Open Form Button does not work going from Access2003 to Access 200
One of my forms has a button that open a form based on a field on the form. This button works fine if I open my ddatabase in Access 2003. If I open it in Access2007 it does not work. The Button macro also does not work properly in Access2007. It does not show the filds in the open form to match to the new form the button opens. Earlier I solved other wizard problems by registering the DAO360 and other files but things are still not working right in Access2007. Firstly, you may need to add your database folder to the trusted locations under: Office Button | Access Options | Trust C...

Opening in Full Screen.
Hi, Normaly Excel opens in the way it was used the last time. Showing the tool bars/Options that were used the last time. I want that my file opens in someone else his PC under Full Screen, no mather how his Excel was configurated the last time. More, Is it possible to protect also the fullscreen, so that no toolbars can be opened, or other things under "Tools / Options" ?? Always keeping Full Screen . Thanks ..... S.Krol :confused: -- skrol ------------------------------------------------------------------------ skrol's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?acti...

using multiple Y/N radio buttons to open a form
I am looking for a little help using multiple radio buttons on a dialog form. Based on the buttons a user selects, I want a form to open using the selected parameters. For simplicity, I have a table that has 10 fields, 3 of which are Y/N boxes: CAR = Y/N House = Y/N Kids = Y/N On the dialog from I have three Option Buttons with the follwong names: Car (Option0) House (Option1) Kids (Option2) I expect the user to select each radio button (either on of off). They can open the form for all records that "Cars = Y / Kids = N / House = Y", etc +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ On Err...

Locking Form and Subform-What am I doing wrong?
Okay, I have a form that includes a checkbox "Closed_Check", when this box is checked I need to lock that specific record in the form and subform. Currently I've tried: If Closed_Check = True Then Me.AllowEdits = False Me.AllowDeletions = False Else Me.AllowEdits = True Me.AllowDeletions = True End If and placed this in the On Current event field for both the form and subform. It works, problem is it locks the following records that are not closed. What am I missing? HELP -- Lori A. Pong With continuous forms, it...

Form Wizard Unable to create form
After navigating through create form wizard I get message saying wizard unable to create form. Can anyone help me with this . I am using Vista Home Premium and Office 2003 Profesional. What EXACTLY does the error message say? How many fields are in the form's Record Source? The usual message is that Access can't create a form because there are too many fields, which means just that. The forms wizard is intended to help the casual user create a simple form. Complicated form with bunches and bunches of fields doesn't fall under this heading. These forms have to be created using ...

Error message
We have upgraded from 97 to 2000 and have a problem that we cannot open the database. We have an error message not able to open Msysaccounts in work group information file. Does any one know how to solve in simple terms. Thanks Tony M wrote: > We have upgraded from 97 to 2000 and have a problem that > we cannot open the database. We have an error message not > able to open Msysaccounts in work group information file. > Does any one know how to solve in simple terms. The simplest is to unsecure in 97, convert to 2000 and resecure using 2000. -- Joan Wild Microsoft Access MVP...

"cannot be accessed" error opening file on network
Using Office Excel 2003, I get the error message "filename.xls cannot be accessed. The file may be read-only..." that is in the article 835234, but I get it when I am trying to OPEN the file from a network location. I've tried changing the properties on the network file. Any help on how to get the network copy open? Debra Dalgleish has a FAQ at: http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#ReadOnly That says to try this with files stored locally: Q. All of a sudden a number of my Excel 2000 files have become "read-only". A. Clear out c:\windows\temp directory ...

how to set date wise picture on vb form.
hello frineds, if any budu, know about how to set date wise picture on vb form then plese send code of it. at my email address : joshikirti007@gmail.com or post here. Details : Date wise picture set meanse, for exmple , today christmas then picture releted to xmas, or today new year then picture set for new year wish here picture change on date meanse date : 1-1-2010 then picture= newyear.jpg if date is : 25-12-2009 / 10 then x-max.jpg please provide coding of this above thing. how to done with vb, please send code urgent. its really important for ...

Fill-In Form Problem
I have a number of fill-in forms I created with Word 2000. Many have dropdown boxes that contain a number of responses as well as a "blank" option (created using blank spaces) to allow us to 'clear' the field if nothing has to be filled in. We recently switched to Word 2007 and we have been unable to select the "blank" entry in the dropdowns, therefore, we can no longer clear a field if no entry is required. Am I overlooking something? If you use the legacy dropdown fields in a protected form then Word 2007 will certainly allow a blank entry consi...