Languages of CRM Outlook & MS Outlook

I have to install the client CRM Outlook (Spanish version) on PCs that have
operating system and Microsoft Outlook (English version) but I want to know
if there any problems that might submitted by the incompatibility of
languages. As an example if I made the installation of client CRM Outlook on
PC test but I was unable to perform the installation of rollups 1 and 2
(Spanish and English version) of client CRM on the PC due to the
incompatibility of languages among these components .
Thanks for help
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Office 2003? with language pack?
That shouldn't be a problem, install  English Office 2003 first, ad Service
pack 2 or 3 for Offive then install CRM and at last you install language
pack for Spanish, and then last install service pack 2 or 3 for language
pack Spanish,

Regards
John Bryntze

"Christian Ruiz" <ChristianRuiz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have to install the client CRM Outlook (Spanish version) on PCs that have
> operating system and Microsoft Outlook (English version) but I want to
> know
> if there any problems that might submitted by the incompatibility of
> languages. As an example if I made the installation of client CRM Outlook
> on
> PC test but I was unable to perform the installation of rollups 1 and 2
> (Spanish and English version) of client CRM on the PC due to the
> incompatibility of languages among these components .
> Thanks for help

Connecting Outlook 2003 to MSN Mail via Outlook Connector
OK, here's your chance to get as totally frustrated as I am. I am trying to connect Outlook 2003 (just installed Service Pack 1 for Microsoft Office) to my MSN9 Mail Account (dialup). Running on Windows XP (SP2). I have tried everything: I have removed and reloaded Microsoft Office. I have removed and downloaded The latest version of the Outlook Connector. I have removed and added email accounts, over and over and over. It seems that the first time I try to startup the Outlook Connector (after the download); it tries to add a new email account, but gets a fatal error in the modul...

spell check wrong language
Suddenly my spell check changed from english to french. I can't change it back to english because french is the ONLY option in the drop down list in Outlook / Options / Spelling. See http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2006/20061228.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM "I&q...

CRM Errors 07-05-07

Locked Down System
We're trying to deploy our add-in on a locked down system provided by one of our customers. The add-in loads and works as expected until it tries to modify an Outlook item. The add-in works fine on a standard (non-locked down) system. Does anyone know of a policy or registry setting that would cause this behavior? Tim -- tcpulley http://forums.slipstick.com It completely depends on what exactly is locked down on the system and the methods used to modify the item. Make sure it writes only to user areas for boths things that you might be doing at file level or regist...

Outlook (with CRM Laptop Client) will not open
I get the following error message on my laptop when trying to run Outlook & not connected to LAN or Domain (ie standalone). "Can not start Microsoft Outlook. Unable to Open the Outlook window. The set of folders could not be opened." I successfully synchronized the laptop client when it was conencted to the LAN/domain. I went offline Ok, and online OK. But when disconnected from the LAN, rebooted, started up not connected to the LAN/Domain I get the above error and can not even open Outlook. Should I be logging on to the local machine in the Windows log on rather than t...

outlook help #2
I have about 150 users here, and only 10 or so are using Outlook. I'm not one of them, so excuse my ignorance about the app. Usually its trouble free so I don't have a problem with people who want to use it. I have an Outlook user who pops her mail and it can take a *very* long time to complete. Were talking 20-25 minutes to pop 292 messages. The problem just started happening about a week ago. She has a fairly large .pst file, about 935 Mbytes. But I've always thought that Outlook was robust enough to handle it. I have upgraded her from Outlook 2000 to Outlook XP - No joy. Som...

Outlook 2003 "Full Name..." field in contact screen reversed.
Outlook 2003 "Full Name..." field in contact screen reversed. I am using XP, with Outlook 2003. For some reason, all my 800 contacts are having a problem. When I open the contact screen the "Full Name... " field is displaying names backwards. "Mr. John Smith" displays as "Mr. Smith John" I have checked my "Contacts Options" selection for default Full Name order and it correctly displays "First (Middle) Last"... I have noticed that if I delete the name and re-enter it, it displays correctly, however I cannot spend the time to d...

Import PST e-mail from Windows Vist Outlook to Windows 7 Outlook
When I import the file outlook.pst which I made in Windows Vista into Outlook in Windows 7, it is put into the folder "large files' and when I tried to open, it imported my addresses, but it will not open to release my e-mail from Vista. Iget error message "Cannot open this item. Outlook blocked access to this potentially unsafe item." How to I open it. It is NOT unsafe; I scanned it for viruses. -- Peter Mussallem ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Peter Mussallem's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/1795...

How do I change the language of a company with a language pack ?
Hi, I installed an english language pack on an existing crm server, logged into the crm website I wish to have in english, I go to settings languages, activate the english language, and nothing changes.. Whats the additional step i need ? Thanks Dan Hi Dan, You need to browse to the "Personalize Workplace" link on the Workplace tab, and set your User Interface Language to English on the Languages tab. Hope this helps. Regards, Shubhi Bansal Grapecity India "Dan" wrote: > Hi, > > I installed an english language pack on an existing crm server, logged into...

Goldmine to CRM Migration
Yes some one of our offices has Maximizer in my last message and the other firm we are merging with has Goldmine. We have the data migration tables and most of the Microsoft information on how we should proceed with Goldmine, but does anyone have any experience with this and can provide and tips on what to do and not to do during this process from experience. It would really help out! Thanks again! Shauna there a are a few ways of dealing with Goldmine data. Create your own code - I did this to migrate goldmine 4 data to crm Use the data migration framework use scribe migrate which ha...

Outlook 2003 client and Rules
I have setup my outlook 2003 client, with Microsoft Exchange email, such that my delivery location of my exchange email is not the .ost file, but a .pst file. Now I set some rules to sort messages when they arrive. These rules don't work. These rules used to work on exact same configuration in Outlook 2002 client. It seems that these rules work on emails receiving in .ost file. How do I set up a rule in that .pst file? Thanks Yogi Watcher ...

Options under CRM toolbar in Outlook
I have installed several users, and only one user is having this issue. When I go to the CRM on the toolbar of Outlook, under Options, the 'synchronization' tab is missing. I tried repairing, uninstalling and reinstalling and still this tab is missing. The user is locking up everytime she tries to do anything in outlook. Does anyone know of a solution? Thanks Check the User's User Role Settings to see if he has "Go Offline" permission. "Onetreeup" wrote: > I have installed several users, and only one user is having this issue. When > I go to the CR...

Outlook Express-The message could not be deleted
Will not let me delete certain messages - anyone??? Error message The message could not be deleted Christine <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Will not let me delete certain messages - anyone??? > Error message The message could not be deleted Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. Try emptying your Deleted Items folder and compacting your message store. -- Brian Tillman ...

CRM and AD
Hello, In our company we’d like to move our CRM server to a dedicated server. Also in the near future we will redesign our AD structure. Suppose we will move to the new server and after that we redesign the AD. Do we need to reinstall our CRM server again or we can still use it? Jeff MSCRM does not alter the schema of Active Directory. It resides within the Directory in the root level or at an Organisational Level where you install it. -- Rgds Michael MCDBA 2000 | MCITP DBA 2005 "Jeff" wrote: > Hello, > > In our company we’d like to move our CRM server to a...

Outlook via VPN: Network problems are preventing connection to MS Exchange Serve
I cannot access Outlook 2002 when I connect to my LAN via VPN. I had someone test it from a different PC with different ISP and the same VPN connection and they were able to access my mailbox. I have installed all Office updates but still received the same error message. Then I uninstalled and reinstalled MS Office but still came across the same problem. Can someone assist me on this? Thanks, Anna Sounds like name resolution problems. Can you ping the Exchange server, by name, from the affected workstation (with the VPN connected)? -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP ...

Dual language mailbox names
We recently setup new exchange 2003 servers for our organisation, however during setup we activated all mailboxes with English mailbox settings. Now we have outlook clients with mailbox settings in English & Swedish.We have set the system to create in Swedish now. How would I change the settings back to Swedish for those boxes taht have already been created? .. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=263668 rob582 wrote: > We recently setup new exchange 2003 servers for our > organisation, however during setup we activated all > mailboxes with English mailbox set...

Outlook outbox #6
My messages, with and without attachments, are staying in my "outbox". How can I send them completely? Thank you nabsnabs1@hotmail.com Are they sending and not getting moved to sent folder or not sending? Are you pressing F9 to send? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM You can access this n...

Outlook 2007 question
Outlook 2007 We have had an issue when we set a user to change password at next logon that it causes them to lose their settiings - they have to complete the Outlook wizard to configure the mailbox etc. Do the loose the settings just for Outlook or do they loose all the settings for the profile also? "goundhog" wrote: > Outlook 2007 > > We have had an issue when we set a user to change password at next logon > that it causes them to lose their settiings - they have to complete the > Outlook wizard to configure the mailbox etc. ...

CRM tools
Hi, I'm working with CRM, and i listening about many tools that i didn't find. Example CRMDiag and more patches that repair a lot of knowed errors and warrings. Anybody know an url to download them? thanks Hello, If you have any problems with your CRM deployment you can issue a support call to Microsoft Dynamics. They will supply you with these tools if this is needed to resolve the case. Best regards, Merijn van Mourik "makeio" wrote: > Hi, > > I'm working with CRM, and i listening about many tools that i didn't > find. Example CRMDiag and mor...

Spellcheck language Vs Keyboard language
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: intel I have a spanish Macbook Pro and want to keep the use of the spanish keyboard but have word spellcheck my documents using English (us). It seems that i cant have the two as the spellcheck automatically reverts to the checked box in the Input menu and check the documents in Spanish. Even when i try to set Language in word to English (us) and save it as my default it automatically reverts back to Spanish. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. cgdeca ...

is ther any ms support fpor outlook
is ther any ms support fpor outlooksuch aas something one can send a question to? "Peter" <peter.codner@lineone.net> wrote in message news:%23E3QjKesDHA.1088@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > is ther any ms support fpor outlooksuch aas something one can send a > question to? > > > Try posting your question here. I'm sure it will be answered. ...

Language #3
Well, actually I'm an American in Romania, so I deal with 3 differently currencies, I prefer the program to register American. sandie In microsoft.public.money, <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Well, actually I'm an American in Romania, so I deal with >3 differently currencies, I prefer the program to >register American. Try to keep your story on one thread. MS make Money in various regionalised versions. US; UK; International English and one or two others depending on sales. If you have a UK or International English version then it is going to th...

permissions for outlook
I am making a new role. It has the 'sync to outlook' and 'crm address book' privilege but when a user tries to edit or deactivate their local data group or even change some crm address book settings they get a permission denied notification and an error like the following is logged on the server. Does anyone know what I have to add to the role? Process information: Process ID: 8116 Process name: w3wp.exe Account name: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE Exception information: Exception type: TargetInvocationException Exception message: Exception has b...

Outlook installed on a new computer
I need support help for installation of Outlook 2002 on a new computer. After installation with CD Outlook will not open and I can't get to the activation desk. Have you set up your mail account under Control Panel->Mail Icon? When you say it will not open, what happens when you try? Do you get any error messages? Can you post the exact error messages? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and f...

How do I sort Thai language ?
When I sort Thai, the sequence is not correct. i sued to be able to do it, but after I re-install window xp, I can not. ...