Knowledge Base and font size

Hi,
I am really frustrated with the knoeldge base in CRM. While on the one hand
it makes sense to use it there are many short commings arround it (no
attachments, customization, etc.).
One big problem I currently have is, that when I paste an entry from the
knowledge base into an email the fonts of the article text are huge (like 12
px or more). I was able to change the size of the title and everything, but I
do not find any way to change the size of the article text.

If anyone has an idea on that I would really appreciate it.

Kind Regards

Enno

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Knowledge Base and font size
Hi, I am really frustrated with the knoeldge base in CRM. While on the one hand it makes sense to use it there are many short commings arround it (no attachments, customization, etc.). One big problem I currently have is, that when I paste an entry from the knowledge base into an email the fonts of the article text are huge (like 12 px or more). I was able to change the size of the title and everything, but I do not find any way to change the size of the article text. If anyone has an idea on that I would really appreciate it. Kind Regards Enno ...

Does Exmerge compress the size of the mailbox when exporting to PS
When exmerging a mailbox, does the resulting PST smaller or is the PST file the same size as the original mailbox? Thanks in advance! On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 12:36:28 -0800, TC <TC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When exmerging a mailbox, does the resulting PST smaller or is the PST file >the same size as the original mailbox? > >Thanks in advance! Usually bigger. Thanks for that information. If it is bigger what other data is attached to the PST file? Thanks again! "Andy David - MVP" wrote: > On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 12:36:28 -0800, TC <TC@discussions....

Changing color of text based on formula result
It' tough getting old. Can someone please refresh my memory as to how you change the color of a cell's contents based on the result of the formula? Thanks. Mark Mark, Conditional Formatting is what you're after. Take a look here for examples: http://www.contextures.com/xlCondFormat01.html John Mark wrote: > It' tough getting old. Can someone please refresh my > memory as to how you change the color of a cell's contents > based on the result of the formula? Thanks. > > Mark ...

Name Box sizing
Is there a way to make the Name Box on the Formula bar wider? Chip Pearson describes a way: http://cpearson.com/excel/NameBox.htm If you're new to macros, you may want to read David McRitchie's intro at: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/getstarted.htm KenInPortland wrote: > > Is there a way to make the Name Box on the Formula bar wider? -- Dave Peterson ...

I need to filter based on colour
Hello I have a spreadsheet of Excel 2003 in which in one column (column B) there are entries coloured yellow and some with no colour (white). I need to filter and see only the yellow entries . But I need to filter all the columns of the spreadsheet based upon the yellow colour of column B. So I can see all the information in every other column of those yellow entries of column B. Can someone help me? Thanks Jimmy Unless all the yellows are derived from the same formula for a custom autofilte then you would need to have a for each loop macro that hid the non yellow rows. -- Don Guil...

Adding a font
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Am a new Mac user from PC. How do you add a font to those that come with Word 2008? I have a font that I have used for years on my documents, and would like to be able to continue to do so in Word for Mac. Hi Connie - Your best bet is to get familiar with the Font Book app supplied with OS X. You'll find it in your Applications folder. It's a relatively simple, straightforward font management program & its Help should give you all you need to know. HTH |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 8/15/08 5:52 PM, in article ...

How to change the colour of a cell(s) based on cell value
Hello guys, I am stuck on this rather simple problem. Could not find any hel searching Google. I want to change the colour of a cell to green if the vallue is = Tru and to red if it is False. I have tried to use the Conditional Formating but without joy. Thank you -- Artful Dodge ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Artful Dodger's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1656 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=32059 Hi select the cells choose format / conditional formatting choose cell...

Knowledge Base 929445
Hey everyone. Does anyone know what changes are made in the GP update outlined in KB929445 (to version 9.00.0291)? The updates page lists this as the KB number for the update, but after almost a month of waiting there is still no information posted on the web. We need this update to update the Canadian Payroll tax tables, but the number of modules affected by it is extensive. We need to know what is affected so we know what we should be testing. Any information would be helpful. Thanks! ...

Font Issue 12-01-09
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3342466225_2506650 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit I upgraded my iMac to Snow Leopard and tried as best I could to follow the directions re deleting old and duplicate fonts for Office 2004 and 2008. That seemed to correct the gibberish I was getting in Entourage, but I am left with constant �error� messages asking me if Entourage (2008) can use a font on one of my several external...

Help! different display size: excel on laptop and desktop #2
mickedog: Thank you! But it's not convenient to set up everytime you switch your computer. I'll try screen resolution, though. Thanks again -- nune ----------------------------------------------------------------------- nunee's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1464 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26266 ...

maximum size of the block senders list (Outlook 2003)
Does anyone know the maximum size the block senders list can be in outlook 2003? I have about 32000 block email and domain addy's but the list keeps disappearing and I have to replace it or re-import it. Does anyone have reason for this? I have an antivirus program and it is updated and no I do not have a virus or any spy ware computer is scan nightly POP3/IMAP or Exchange account? The reason that I ask is that I might have a long shot of an idea for an Exchange account, but can't think of anything locally. The long shot for the Exchange account is the last section of the IMF...

Combine 2 data bases
I have designed 2 seperate data bases relating to Finances that have 2 Bank Accounts/Statements. They are both very similar. Is there a way I can link the 2 for the purpose of designing reports etc. Thanks for any help You can design (yet another) database , which uses links to the tables in your two existing databases, and build the reports in that database. To do so, use the File | Get External Data | Link Tables ... menu item in the new database. But why would you want to? Why not simply merge your two existing databases into one, rather than producing a third one? That's ce...

web-based MSN Money
Is the web-based version of Money equal in performance and ability to regular Money Deluxe? Has anyone used it? Pros? Cons? Thanks, Bob ...

Font problem in Publisher 2002
I am a printer that has clients submit artwork in Publisher 2002. I have problems with some fonts printing correctly. Sometimes they print as symbols and other times they print as a different font even though the correct font is installed. This problem occurs to a postscript printer and non-postscript printer. I can save the document back to Publisher 2000 and correct the font problem but in doing so I create other problems. The font even looks wrong on my screen. I have loaded and unloaded the program and the problem still exsists. NEED HELP!!! After managing to set up OE-Quo...

LDR: Dll xy.dll base 100000 relocated due to collision with yx.dll
hi! as posted before i was wondering why my app coused 100% CPU-usage on WinNT and 0% on W2K/XP - i figured out that this could have to do with those dll relocations because almost every dll used by my app gets relocated... most of the dlls have a collision with one single dll of my own others have a collision with the exe itself. how to solve this? thanks, philipp You can change the default base address using project setting/Link/Output->Base Address -- Elias http://lgwm.org/ "Philipp Huber" <philipp.huber@innval.com> wrote in message news:bjmhop$v5b$06$1@news.t-on...

Backup and Restore Registry Knowledge
I would like to know how to BACKUP a good registry, say the first one after a complete factory restore. AND THEN, if in the future I wanted that same BACKUP restored, pristinely, without any later additions of programs, registry entries updates and such. In other words, the same registry I saved after a factory recover, would be RESTORED. How can such a thing be accomplished? Thanks, jack "jack0233" <jep0233@gmail.com> wrote in message news:87d2e49c-a2fa-4ec8-966a-58499731675d@x15g2000vbr.googlegroups.com... > I would like to know how to BACKUP a good regist...

How to add amount to a cell based on category and month
I have a list of expenxe categories and by month along the top. How can I write the sumif function based on two criteria from drop-down list(one list is Expenses and the second list is the Months) and the third (Amount) cell would be where I input an amount to be added into the table: Expenses month amount Fuel JAN _______ Expenses JAN FEB MAR Trucks/Auto Fuel 348.23 Oils 35.99 Maintenance 298.33 Parts 59.21 DMV 745.87 -- so many functions...!?!?!?!?!?!? If you are trying to fill a matr...

Custom base class for dialog
I have a base class derived from CDialog, let's call it CMyDialog. CMyDialog implements basic functionality that a large group of my dialogs need to have. One common member is a CGridCtrl (another derived class), that implements subitem editing. My issue comes to having handlers that respond to LVN_BEGINLABELEDIT as well as LVN_ENDLABELEDIT. To use the message map functionality I need to have some identifier such as IDC_LIST1. The problem of course is that CMyDialog doesn't have access to this value. The other problem is that perhaps the CGridCtrl members doesn't have the same dia...

how do you change font size in message box
i would like to change the font size of a message box generated in an excel macro Look about half way down through this article. http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal10.html thanks for the speedy reply but thats a combo box am using msgbox to display results at the end of the macro run and wondered if i can increase the font size MsgBox ("Stats Updated" & Chr(13) & ordersok & Chr(13) & inhandok & Chr(13) & percompok) "DNA" wrote: > Look about half way down through this article. > > http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal10.html > ...

Change Inline Reply Font -- Outlook 2007
Hello: Everything in my Outlook uses html. I have my reply to settings to indent and say "I said" at the start of the indent. I would like to change the font and format of my inline responses. I can't find this setting anywhere. I thought maybe it was a Word Style but everything shows up as Normal. Where can I find this setting? Thanks. MS Poster <spamaway@nospam.com> wrote: > Everything in my Outlook uses html. I have my reply to settings to > indent and say "I said" at the start of the indent. I would like to > change the font and format of my...

hive based registry + gac files (3rd party) -> troubles
using wince 5 (pb5) the hive based registry (storage card) works fine i have a .gac file for custom.dll (\Windows\custom.dll) and a .dat file which copies the custom.dll from \Storage Card\ to \Windows if i do a fresh restart of the system without folder 'Documents and Settings' for the registry hive everything wors fine: - i get the GAC_custom_v1_0_0_0_cneutral_1.dll in the \Windows folder - the custom.dll gets deleted from \Windows folder after a restart the registry hive already exists and gets merged during boot also the registry keys for my 3rd party assembly are n...

"Free Stock Trading Resources for you" "Knowledge is wealth" is the oft repeated, but absolute truth. And to add on to your knowledge arsenal, here are a few Excellent and Educative resources absolu
"Free Stock Trading Resources for you" "Knowledge is wealth" is the oft repeated, but absolute truth. And to add on to your knowledge arsenal, here are a few Excellent and Educative resources absolutely Free..The aim is to ensure that you Succeed on the Financial front. Check these out... May be it could mark the difference between Failure and Success. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Elliott Wave Video Crash Course http://www.elliottwave.com/a.asp?url=/wave/VideoCrashCo...

Terminal Server based Outlook 2007 printing hieroglyphics
We are running terminal services(Server 2008 R2) with Outlook 2007 installed (SP2). No other Office components are installed. When printing emails, (all other printing is fine), the text becomes compressed and looks like hieroglyphics. 1. I have tried removing all printer drivers and re-installing the drivers with no luck. 2. I have also applied the lastest patches and Service packs to the server and Outlook. 3. I have tried using different types of drivers with each printer ie. PS, MS, PCL5e, PCL6 etc with no luck. Any help would be appreciated as users are getting very fr...

How do I enlarge chart size in document?
I have a chart that I made on Excel.. it is now shrunken (in font size)... when I go to print preview. How do I enlarge the entirew document, restoring it to a normal size... please help. Two things that might help 1. Under Format chart area> Font, uncheck the Auto Scale box 2. Set your view at 100% >-----Original Message----- >I have a chart that I made on Excel.. it is now shrunken (in font size)... >when I go to print preview. How do I enlarge the entirew document, restoring >it to a normal size... please help. >. > ...

Novice Question
Ok, firstly, sorry for the very general question! Basically, I have coded a program using MFC. It is Dialog Based and consists of some textfields and a few buttons. My program is called DCP and the App Wizard created a DCP.cpp and DCPDlg.cpp files for me (and a few others). The bulk of the functionality of my program is written in the DCPDlg.cpp file - is this correct? For example, when I created a button and clicked on it in the resource (dialog) view it automatically puts a function for it in the DCPDlg.cpp file i.e. void CDCPDlg::OnButtonPrint() { // Do some stuff here } I have ne...