KB Articles #2

Guys,

Is there a way to automatically populate KB articles from Resolved Cases?
some kind of workflow?

Regards

Ian

0
rango20 (75)
2/3/2009 1:10:01 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Error message with CAPICOM 2.1.0.2 Not enough storage is available
Hi everybody, I need some help. With CAPICOM 2.1.0.1, when I try to store certificates from a smart card I use Store := CoStore.Create; Cert:=CreateComObject(CLASS_Certificate) as ICertificate2; Store.Open(CAPICOM_SMART_CARD_USER_STORE, 'MY',CAPICOM_STORE_OPEN_READ_ONLY); without any problem. I have updated with CAPICOM 2.1.0.2, and the same code produces an error message:"Not enough storage is available to complete this operation" when store.open. I need use this library. My os is Microsoft Windows XP Professional Version 2002. SP3. My Internet e...

Hyperlinks #2
Hey guys i have a complicated question, how do i (within one excel workbook) make a hyperlink that will take me into another Worksheet! Im making an Application and i have a menu on the first page and want so that when clicking on one topic a different worksheet shows up... it would really help out guys... :cool: hi to all from POland!!! zAk -- nerdman ------------------------------------------------------------------------ nerdman's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29614 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=493173...

CRM and KB article 815154
I have installed Microsoft CRM Server on a Windows Server 2000 SP4 machine running Microsoft Small Business Server 2000. I have installed all the needed software, including SQL Server SP2, Exchange 2000, IIS, Indexing services, Message Queuing, etc. When I try to launch CRM I get the error message: "An error has occurred. For more information, contact your sysmem administrator". The event viewer basically says "select permsision denied on object "SystemUSer", database MSCRM". I found KB article 815154 (HOW TO: Configure SQL Server Security for .NET appli...

tax question #2
I have about 7 items that are taxable. Can I have some items in a dept taxable and others not? Yes. Rob "zoostation" <zoostation@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:52472B45-318E-4A0D-9D19-1C2D8B1B6859@microsoft.com... >I have about 7 items that are taxable. Can I have some items in a dept > taxable and others not? How? Is it done through the items "properties'? "Rob" wrote: > Yes. > > Rob > > "zoostation" <zoostation@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:52472B45-318E-4A0D-9D1...

KB 228509 Anyone have the fix?
I found the KB article 228509 describing my exact problem, but Microsoft wants me to pay money to contact them to get the fix. Has anyone already done this and/or does anyone know what the fix is? Thanks Eric ...

touchscreen keyboard #2
I'm trying to get the touchscreen keyboard to work and I can get it to show up, but everytime I tender or do an item lookup it disappears behind the POS app and I need to go to the screen function and hit OK to get it back on top again. What am I doing wrong? Craig Sorry for posting without searching google first. For anyone else having this problem you have to make sure the keyboard and the POS screen don't touch each other. This is done by going to the screen properties and changing the size and position of both the keyboard and the POS screen until together they fill the ...

MAKE $500 TO $700 A WEEK #2
We know it sounds TOO good to BE true, but it's REAL! Our International Technology firm will pay you hard cash each time FREE software is downloaded. Best of all you will only have to download ONE piece of software ONE time for FREE and you can be on your way to earning BIG! FIND OUT MORE BY VISITING http://ShaneFairbank.PlugUsIn4Cash.com/ <COPY AND PASTE> ...

Server status unreachable #2
My exchange server shows a status of unreachable in the Tools | Monitoring and Status | Status folder. The server is running fine and mail is being delivered. How can I fix this issue and get a status of available again? I've looked online but not found many useful resources. I would like to setup monitoring on the server that actually works. Have you made sure that the WMI services are started and accessible? What happens if you try and go to the properties of the server that is "unreachable"? -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP <Robert_Co> wrote in message news:uRtN37...

5.5 to 2k3...2 domains. how to...
nt4 bdc running 5.5 in NT4 domain A w2k member server running 5.5 in NT4 domain A w2k member server running e2k3 in W2K3 domain B (ADC on here) can move mailboxes no prob. no mail flow either direction between the main 5.5 box (the nt4 bdc) to the e2k3 box .. ADC prob? creating a 5.5 account on the NT4 bdc creates a disabled account in the 2k3 domain.. i'm assuming the adc is working and this is a connectors issue. suggestions? thanks ...

COUNTIF Question #2
I need help with the COUNTIF function. What I'm trying to do is count range of cells if they are equal to the value of a specific cell Example: COUNTIF (A1:A20,�=>B1�), but it does not look at what�s in B it only counts it if the cell value is B1. Does anyone know how t accomplish this, I would greatly appreciate any help -- patrick s ----------------------------------------------------------------------- patrick s.'s Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1469 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26318 Hi siehe Ex...

Encoding #2
i have encountered a problem. all users using MS Outlook 2003 sp2 (operating system is Windows XP SP2). With the same email message (with chinese text), some machine can encode the text to readable chinese text but some cannot. ...

MSDAOSP (MSXML2.DSOControl.2.6) in the server
Dear Sir/Madam. I am getting this error Provider error '80040e21' Multiple-step OLE DB operation generated errors. Check each OLE DB status value, if available. No work was done. Actually In our page I am reading XML using ASP, like adoRS.ActiveConnection = "Provider=MSDAOSP; Data Source=MSXML2.DSOControl.2.6;" It was working fine in past but when we changed our server then this problem creates. One person saying this problem occurs due to unavailablity of provider. So please tell me what is the main reason. Please help me what to do and how to...

Formula HELP #2
I hope I explain this well: I have a spreadsheet set to calculate Home Visit Reports for a Social Service Agency Column B is an entry field for a LEVEL Colum D and E Have entry fields for number of visits. Column F should look at Column E and determine the number. The current formula is: =IF(E26>0, E26/E26,0) which of course looks at E and if the number is greater than 0 divides the number by itself and returns 100% as an answer, if not it returns 0%. I also need the same formula to return a "No Entry" if the field is Blank. I have tried adding : or IF(E26 is null, "No Ent...

Current Issues Article Archive
A growing archive of fascinating media articles on current issues & affairs. Available at Arcis Foundation Website: www.arcis.co.uk/php/ -- Posted by News Bulk Poster Unregistered version ...

750 KB file saves 10 times longer than a 900 KB file
We use a spreadsheet in our office that has numerous macros. This spreadsheet is approximately 750 kb. I created another file with no macros that is about 900 kb. The 900 kb file saves enormously faster that the 750 kb file with macros I spend a lot of time waiting for these files to save all day long. I have tried moving the macros to another sheet to see if that would help - but it only helped minutely. I have no add-ins checked (I saw that suggestion on another post). Any suggestions are hugely appreciated. Thank you. I've never noticed a difference in time based on if a workbook cont...

KB down?
Is it just me or is the MBS KnowledgeBase down this morning? -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions - home of GP Reports http://www.flex-solutions.com/gpreports.html blog: www.victoriayudin.com Looks like it's back up, maybe just posting about it fixes it....I'll have to try that sooner next time. :-) -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions - home of GP Reports http://www.flex-solutions.com/gpreports.html blog: www.victoriayudin.com "Victoria [MVP]" <victoria@flex-solutions.com> wrote in message news:%23$DVC3kRJHA.1144@TK2MSFTNGP05...

Plug in Error #2
I was testing out plug ins for the first time today and I managed to get the sample code from the book to compile, register in the database, and added a step. When i went to test the plug in, it threw the generic "Microsoft CRM has encountered an error". I unregistered the assembly and it still throws the error when i try to create a new record. Any ideas? There is nothing in the tevent log and I am going to try and download the plug in log tool but I don't know how much help this will be. Thanks for any advise! What is worse, is that i cannot save any records of that type ...

Opening Excel attachments #2
I am unable to open Excel most attachments sent to me. My Outlook Express seems to go to an old version of Excel rather than the newer Office 97 version which has been updated. How can I get Outlook Express to use the newer version of Excel when opening an attachment???? First thing I'd try to do is to reregister the newest version of excel you have. Close Excel windows start button Run "c:\yourpathtothelatestversion\excel.exe" /regserver Either the last version installed (or the last version registered) owns the .xls extension. john townsend wrote: > > I am una...

Printing Account Register #2
Is it possible to print an account register at all, and if so, can I specify the dates in which to print? Thanks, Missy In microsoft.public.money, Missy wrote: >Is it possible to print an account register at all, and if so, can I specify >the dates in which to print? You can customize a report to get the data and date range you need. That is your best option. Learn to Customize reports. If you are viewing the register, you can File->Print the whole thing. You probably want the printer in landscape mode if you do that. If you print to a file, such as you might do with PDF995,...

Need help with a formula #2
Hi everyone, I need help setting up a formula. I have N observations (usually between 60 and 100 observations). I want to choose the observation that estimates the 95th percentile. Industry guidelines suggest that the observations be ranked and the 95th percentile observation be chosen based on the following formula: 95th percentile observation ~= observation in position (N*(95/100)+0.5) If there are 87 observations ranked from smallest to largest, the 95th percentile observation would be at position 83.15 In cases like this the value of the 95th percentile would be estimated by linear inte...

KB Search in Service
I have added, a new KB article in to the KB. However, whenever I search for the article within the Service - Customer Service of CRM I don't get a result from the KB. However, if I try a search within my Workplace then I get a response. Is this due to the searching not being turned on within the Service section of CRM??? If so how do I turn it on?? It may simply be a time delay thing. Can you search for and find it from Customer Service if you try now? "datoon" <datoon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:80E260C6-0B73-401C-86B1-0797D0CBC99A@microso...

Word/Newsletter question #2
I am a new Imac desktop user. I have Office 2007 on my laptop PC and have always used Publisher for a couple of organization newsletters that I do. I soon decided Pages was not as user friendly or as full featured as Publisher so decided to bite the bullet and buy Office 2004 for my mac. What a disappointment to discover I can't transfer files from Publisher to the Word newsletter program, nor does there seem to be a free standing version of Publisher for mac. Word doesn't recognize Publisher files at all. How can this be? Isn't it all Microsoft programming? Am I missing something?...

Imap access #2
Hello I have a problem: after renaming user he can not access his mail through imap Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password. But through HTTP and Exchange he does not have problems Thanks ...

IShellMenu #2
Hello Everybody !!! I want to use IShellMenu, but when i try to use I see - unknown interface error. I am working in Visual Studio.NET 2003. What to do ??? Thanks All Alex ...

Page Layout Question #2
Hello, I am trying to create a publication that has page sizes of 8.5 w x 5.5 h. Each page should have a to pmargin of 0.75 in and 0.50 everwhere else. I have done that and it seems to work fine, except when I print it. I would like to save paper and put two of these pages on 1 physical piece of paper. It should fit fine, but what Publisher 2007 does is to print double pages. Meaning that on the first piece of paper I get two publication page 1's (each taking up half the page) instead of getting publication page 1 and publication page 2 on the 1st piece of paper. My layout type is...