JavaScript Error on this Page if trying to print a list in CRM 4.0

Hi all,

we have the problem that if we click on for example Contact and in the List
view we click the print icon we get a javascript error on this page.

Has someone a solution for that?!
Thanks
Daniel
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

You need to provide more background to enable anyone to help...

did you do any customizations?
0
anedza (69)
5/21/2008 2:14:25 PM
yes but not to the print view.
The Problem occurs on Internet Explorer 6 and 7. The Problem occurs if you
try to print a list view from contact or advanced find.

It works if there is only one dataset, if there are more then one it gives
the javascript error.

"Andy" wrote:

> You need to provide more background to enable anyone to help...
>
> did you do any customizations?

Query Builder Error: No Attribute
Mapping options of the Lead to Account entities and get the following message: "Query Builder Error: No Attribute" pleas help ...

Updating a DATE, only if the page has been modified.
I have a spreadsheet with a cell containing: ="Print Date: "&Text(TODAY(),"mmm-dd-yyyy") I want to add another cell that reflects the date of the last time the sheet was modified/changed. So the logic would be somthing like: IF (Sheet-Changed, Current-Date, Previous-Date) Can any one point me in the right direction? Thank you That requires custom VBA code. If you want help with that just let us know. -- HTH... Jim Thomlinson "Michael" wrote: > I have a spreadsheet with a cell containing: > ="Print Date: "&...

opening outlook with mailto from javascript (in html mode)
I like the abilith to use href=mailto:xxx@xxx.com?body=This is in the body The problem is that I can not get the default e-mail tool (Outlook) to open up in html format. It seems to only support plain text. If I do not add the body part of the href, then it opens in the default format which for me is html. Any ideas? Thanks in advance. Jim As I understand it, this is a limitation of the way Windows passes the mailto: command to the default email program. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Dev...

Document with colour and black and white pages
I print a regular A4 size newsletter using Pub 2003. The first page is colour and the following five are black and white. Our printer/copier is provided by a contractor who charges us about 20 cents per colour page and 1.5 cents per black and white. My problem is that when I print my newsletter, even though the only colour elements are on the front page, all the other pages come out greyscale. The look pretty much the same as black and white, but we are charged for colour. I have tried changing an individual page to black and white using page setup, but this has a global effect changing...

Since Upgrade to 10.1.4, unable to open Visual Basic Editor
Hi! Since upgrading OfficeX to v.10.1.4, I keep getting the standard VBE error: "VBC could not be opened, etc: � not enough free memory � file may have been deleted or moved �VBE is not installed. Obviously this isn't a memory issue, and VBE is installed. Any suggestions? Peter Hi Peter, Try using Disk Utility First Aid to repair permissions on the affected startup disk. -Jim Gordon Mac MVP All responses should be made to this newsgroup within the same thread. Thanks. About Microsoft MVPs: http://www.mvps.org/ Search for help with the free Google search Excel add-in: <htt...

Error message #80
553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1) Bobbie <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed > rcpthosts (#5.7.1) Often caused by not properly authenticating to the outgoing server. However, you've left out a lot of information (Outlook version, account type, and so on) so it's virtually impossible to correctly diagnose the problem. -- Brian Tillman ...

Error when importing VBA customizations
On some Windows XP SP2 workstations, when I import a customization/form with VBA, the Windows installer for Microsoft Office XP starts up saying "Please wait while Windows configures Microsoft Office XP Professional", and after a few seconds, I get a Dynamics.exe crash (Dexterity Runtime--send error report/don't send options). The only thing that appears to cause this is if I install GP before installing Office, but now that it's too late for that (I tried uninstalling both programs, running a registry cleaner, and then reinstalling but that didn't help) does anyo...

Manager can update membership list
Dear font of all knowledge, I've been asked to change the Managers on several DGs, and one thing springs to mind: If I want to allow the manager to update the members of the group, I have to tick an extra box to allow this. What can the manager do with the group if the box /isn't/ ticked? Thanks in advance, AdamT Depends on what security group the manager belongs to and what security groups have rights on the DG. James Chong (MVP) MCSE | M+, S+, MCTS, Security+ msexchangetips.blogspot.com On Mar 26, 4:18 am, "Adam Thompson" <adw...@gmail.com> wrote: > ...

XMLSerializer for javascript
Hello, Can XMLSerializer be called from javascript ? How can I use XMLSerializer on the client side, and on the server side ? I need an example, please. Thanks :) Mr. x wrote: > Can XMLSerializer be called from javascript ? Not in javascript, but in JScript.NET. > How can I use XMLSerializer on the client side, and on the server side ? XmlSerializer (if you're talking about System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer class of .NET) requires .NET environment. On server side it's usually ASP.NET, on client side - Windows forms or Web Forms. -- Oleg Tkachenko http://www.tkachen...

In Publisher 2000, text double-prints with a picture
In Publisher 2000, when a pictgure appears on a page, all text prints fuzzy--it double prints like a TV 'ghost.' This occuirs only when there is a graphic along with the text. If the objects look okay on your screen, it is no doubt a printer issue. Go to the manufacturer's web site of your model printer and look around for an updated driver. Maybe re-installing your present driver.. It is always advisable to completely remove a driver before installing/reinstalling. Bruce Sanderson's Windows Web How to clean up printer drivers http://members.shaw.ca/bsanders/CleanPrinter...

DBMS: 10054 random error
Hi, Our setup is as follows: 1- TerminalServer with GP9 client 2- SQL server 2005 x64 Both are connected on same switch Now, everyday, randomly, a user will get disconnected with a general error: The stored procedure PopulateRMOpenTempTable, Pass Through SQL returned the following results: DBMS: 10054, Microsoft Dynamics GP Any ideas? We also have this issue with a customer running Dynamics 10.0 on a SQL 2005 Server. Immediately following this error another error - A SQL Connection error occurs. So following the first error the client machine is disconnected from the SQL server. H...

Getting error 0x80043202 when entering a contract.
Hello, I am getting error 0x80043202, end date not valid, when I try to enter a contract. Specifically this happens when entering a contract detail line. The dates in the contract detail (start date:08/05/2003 enddate:08/06/2004) match the contract & billing start and end dates. Any help on figuring out what is going wrong is greatly appreciated. thanks Mike Mike, I unfortunately suffered this problem during an import job I'm running. My solution (which is a hack) is to make the contract detail end date one day before the contract end date... I believe the code is comparing ...

FRx Report Launcher error
I have a user who up until recently was using Launcher to generate reports. She is no longer able to generate the reports from Luancher but can in Designer. The error she gets is - "The output file could not be created because the destination folder does not exist or cannot be accessed from the Report Server." We're not using Report Server. I can launch the reports in Launcher signed in as 'sa' with no problem. Any ideas what is causing the error? Much thanks, Frank Hamelly, MCP-GP NOVA Solutions LLC Melbourne, FL ...

aqadclmi Error
Hey all, When I try and run the aqadclmi command in a batch file or from mapped drive I get this: "CoCreateInstance failed with 0x80040154" Not being a programmer don’t have a clue what it means. Goggled it but there is not a response I can find for this command. Is there a batch file someone has for doing this? What we are trying to do is use this command to shutdown the links on our bridgehead server if we get a spamm out break during the off hours. The last one cost us about 4 days of heck..and allot of peeved off people... Thanks john On Fri, 20 ...

Error log file
Now and again when using Excel, a message suddenly up to say excel.exe has generated errors and Excel will be closed down, also that an error log is being created. Where is that log? Is it in the same place for both XL97 and XL2000? If you search for .log (using windows start button|search), you'll be able to find that log file (drwatson.log, IIRC). But once you find it and open it, you'll be disappointed. There's not much there for a real person. Brian wrote: > > Now and again when using Excel, a message suddenly up to say excel.exe has > generated errors and Exc...

How do I display the bcc line when I print my outgoing email?
I need to show the bcc line when printing my outgoing emails. How do I do this? I have looked EVERYWHERE! "Everett Betty" <Everett Betty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:99A4CA25-A054-4173-BD8E-8EE5B36E16D7@microsoft.com... >I need to show the bcc line when printing my outgoing emails. How do I do > this? I have looked EVERYWHERE! You can't. The standard story is that it wouldn't be "blind" if you could make an external copy of it. The only way you'll see it on a printout is if you print a screenshot. -- Bria...

#Error error corrupts records in a table
Hi, I have a database in MS Access 97 which has a form consisting mainly of "Memo" fields. It is accessed by a number of people. Every now and then, if the database is left open or sometimes upon closing it and reopening it, it corrupts some of the fields on the form and displays #Error in the field instead of the actual text. You can then no longer edit any field on the form nor can you edit any field from the back-end in the table linked to the form. You cannot even copy the record directly from the table and paste it back in after removing the #Error message. As a result, you h...

select range from drop down list
I have validated lists that choose 3 criteria for me, and one makes the user choose from 200 sites. Those sites are grouped into ranges on my worksheet and I want to populate a graph for that range whenever I pick any name in that range from the drop down.... Any Help? ...

Where to capture error?
In the err_handler of my procedures I use: Call ErrLog("frmMyForm", "Form_Current", "Error " & Err.Number & ": " & Err.Description) I noticed that I can also capture the particular Err.Number and Err.Description in the ErrLog procedure, which would make the ErrLog call shorter: Call ErrLog("frmMyForm", "Form_Current") Is it a good idea to implement it like this or can I run into trouble? Thanks, Lars Since I wrote the ErrorLog routine, http://www.datastrat.com/Code/Error.txt I think I can...

Error flagging message
We run Exchange 5.5 and the clients are Outlook 2k. We have a public folder that receives mail. When our employee goes in and attempts to flag the message for follow-up she receives an error that says "You do not have the permission to send the message on behalf of the specified user". I have given "send as" permissions to her and I've added that folder to her personal address book as I saw suggested in one post on the Internet. This has not helped. Thanks for any help you can provide. Tony What kind of client permissions are set up on the folder? -- r...

Extracting Values Common To 4 Lists
Hello! Sorry, another duplicate question... I couldn't find the answer to m problem in any of the usual websites or recent posts so here it is: Very simple. I have 4 list of location names, listed in 4 columns. The number of entries in each column varies. I would like to list the names that appears in ALL of these lists (i.e column A, B, C,D) in, let's say, column E. (in other words, column would be a list of names that are in column A AND column B AND column AND column D). Thanx you for your help! Benoit H -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi enter the followi...

Move all page contents to another page
Hi I have a workbook with 14 pages I add page 15 & 16 which are blank How do I move all of page 14 (contents, page layout, formating, headers/footers EVERYTHING as is) to page 16 ?? Thank you -- Martin ���� Don't add new blank pages. Instead, copy the sheet you want to a new location. You can select the sheet Then Edit|move or copy sheet (in xl2003 menus) and copy (check that option!) to a new location within the same workbook. You can also do the same by ctrl-clicking on the sheet tab and dragging to the right or left. Martin, ����, @nohere.net wrote: ...

error 80070103 and 80010108 and 80070005 and 800F020B
What are the steps to fixing them? Thanks -- Kristen Rios How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 MowGreen ================ *-343-* FDNY Never Forgotten ================ banthecheck.com "Security updates should *never* have *non-security content* prechecked PPatty89 wrote: > What are the steps to fixing them? > Thanks ...

Migration to CRM3.0
Hi guys, Can anyone tell me how to migrate from CRM 1.2 to CRM 3.0 http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=1ff067f8-4f77-40f0-ae9c-68ada7d4f16a&DisplayLang=en ...

Exmerge error
I downloaded exmerge this morning. When I try to run it to play around with it, I get this message "This application has failed to start because EXCHMEM.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." I searched and found the .dll file on the machine. I do not want to re-install Exchange 2003. Can anyone shed some light on this? Thanks in advance. Jim Copy all the Exmerge files to the exchsrvr\bin directory. -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "J. Huber" <jimh@great!harvest.com> wrote in me...