JavaScript Error adding custom field

Hello,

When I try to add a cusom field to the Accounts form I get several
JavaScript errors on http:/crm/Tools/FormEditor/Dialogs/addfields.aspx (line
144 : Parameter incorrect) when opening the Web Page Dialog (Field list).
When trying to add a field, I get an error 'crmDialog.TabName.returnValue'
is null or not an object (line 94 in same aspx) If I continue, I get error
'Object doesn't support this property or method' at line 297.

I noticed that this behaviour is only when I contact CRM from one PC.
Is there any known compatibility issue as far as the Java VM is concerned?

CRM is MS CRM 1.2 Dutch on Windows Server 2003 SBS (US)

Regards,

Guus Teley RI
Netherlands

0
Guus
7/3/2004 4:16:59 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Query Builder Error: No Attribute
Mapping options of the Lead to Account entities and get the following message: "Query Builder Error: No Attribute" pleas help ...

opening outlook with mailto from javascript (in html mode)
I like the abilith to use href=mailto:xxx@xxx.com?body=This is in the body The problem is that I can not get the default e-mail tool (Outlook) to open up in html format. It seems to only support plain text. If I do not add the body part of the href, then it opens in the default format which for me is html. Any ideas? Thanks in advance. Jim As I understand it, this is a limitation of the way Windows passes the mailto: command to the default email program. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Dev...

Error when importing VBA customizations
On some Windows XP SP2 workstations, when I import a customization/form with VBA, the Windows installer for Microsoft Office XP starts up saying "Please wait while Windows configures Microsoft Office XP Professional", and after a few seconds, I get a Dynamics.exe crash (Dexterity Runtime--send error report/don't send options). The only thing that appears to cause this is if I install GP before installing Office, but now that it's too late for that (I tried uninstalling both programs, running a registry cleaner, and then reinstalling but that didn't help) does anyo...

Office 2010
Is there a way to deploy a custom color in Office apps? I need to supply a specific rgb color code as a default option for business purposes during deployment - Thanks in advance neok wrote: > Is there a way to deploy a custom color in Office apps? > I need to supply a specific rgb color code as a default option for business > purposes during deployment - > > Thanks in advance Please post your query here: <http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/officeinstall/threads?lc=1033&filter=answered> Microsoft is gradually moving all supports ...

Can I have each series be a different field in a Pivot Chart?
I'd like to create a stacked column chart using a Pivot Chart. But each of the series that I'd like to stack are in different field (columns) in my source data. Is it possible to do this? I can't rearrange the source data, because then I'll exceed Excel's 64K row limitation. I am quite sure you can do it, but need more info about your set up before I will be aboe to give any recommendations Where is the data for each series? "tyson12" wrote: > I'd like to create a stacked column chart using a Pivot Chart. But each of > the series that I'd...

Error message #80
553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1) Bobbie <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed > rcpthosts (#5.7.1) Often caused by not properly authenticating to the outgoing server. However, you've left out a lot of information (Outlook version, account type, and so on) so it's virtually impossible to correctly diagnose the problem. -- Brian Tillman ...

XMLSerializer for javascript
Hello, Can XMLSerializer be called from javascript ? How can I use XMLSerializer on the client side, and on the server side ? I need an example, please. Thanks :) Mr. x wrote: > Can XMLSerializer be called from javascript ? Not in javascript, but in JScript.NET. > How can I use XMLSerializer on the client side, and on the server side ? XmlSerializer (if you're talking about System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer class of .NET) requires .NET environment. On server side it's usually ASP.NET, on client side - Windows forms or Web Forms. -- Oleg Tkachenko http://www.tkachen...

Getting error 0x80043202 when entering a contract.
Hello, I am getting error 0x80043202, end date not valid, when I try to enter a contract. Specifically this happens when entering a contract detail line. The dates in the contract detail (start date:08/05/2003 enddate:08/06/2004) match the contract & billing start and end dates. Any help on figuring out what is going wrong is greatly appreciated. thanks Mike Mike, I unfortunately suffered this problem during an import job I'm running. My solution (which is a hack) is to make the contract detail end date one day before the contract end date... I believe the code is comparing ...

DBMS: 10054 random error
Hi, Our setup is as follows: 1- TerminalServer with GP9 client 2- SQL server 2005 x64 Both are connected on same switch Now, everyday, randomly, a user will get disconnected with a general error: The stored procedure PopulateRMOpenTempTable, Pass Through SQL returned the following results: DBMS: 10054, Microsoft Dynamics GP Any ideas? We also have this issue with a customer running Dynamics 10.0 on a SQL 2005 Server. Immediately following this error another error - A SQL Connection error occurs. So following the first error the client machine is disconnected from the SQL server. H...

FRx Report Launcher error
I have a user who up until recently was using Launcher to generate reports. She is no longer able to generate the reports from Luancher but can in Designer. The error she gets is - "The output file could not be created because the destination folder does not exist or cannot be accessed from the Report Server." We're not using Report Server. I can launch the reports in Launcher signed in as 'sa' with no problem. Any ideas what is causing the error? Much thanks, Frank Hamelly, MCP-GP NOVA Solutions LLC Melbourne, FL ...

aqadclmi Error
Hey all, When I try and run the aqadclmi command in a batch file or from mapped drive I get this: "CoCreateInstance failed with 0x80040154" Not being a programmer don’t have a clue what it means. Goggled it but there is not a response I can find for this command. Is there a batch file someone has for doing this? What we are trying to do is use this command to shutdown the links on our bridgehead server if we get a spamm out break during the off hours. The last one cost us about 4 days of heck..and allot of peeved off people... Thanks john On Fri, 20 ...

How To Update Access After Adding A New Field?
Hi 1. I need to know how to update the field list of the query after adding a new field into the table and the query? 2. I need to know how to update the records table after adding calculated filed? Hi Chipcom, Chipcom, Inc. in Massachusetts was bought by 3Com many years ago... Your questions don't really make sense as given. HTH -- -Larry- -- "Chipcom" <bz1977@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1177666698.734592.134850@o40g2000prh.googlegroups.com... > Hi > > 1. I need to know how to update the field list of the query after > adding a new field into the t...

Error log file
Now and again when using Excel, a message suddenly up to say excel.exe has generated errors and Excel will be closed down, also that an error log is being created. Where is that log? Is it in the same place for both XL97 and XL2000? If you search for .log (using windows start button|search), you'll be able to find that log file (drwatson.log, IIRC). But once you find it and open it, you'll be disappointed. There's not much there for a real person. Brian wrote: > > Now and again when using Excel, a message suddenly up to say excel.exe has > generated errors and Exc...

Format description field in report
Hi, I take the description attribute (ntext data type) of opportuniy product into the report. Since the user inputed the detail of product into desription such as the item name, code, quantity, total price; each of those items are seperated by space manually. When this attribute (description) is taking into report preview in VS.net, the outcomes was totally mess. Is there a way to format the field? How to do it? Carrie ------=_NextPart_0001_414886BD Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit <Carrie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I take the description at...

Customer Name/ID on Contract Revenue Transactions in GL
The Originating master name and ID are not populated in GL20000 for contract admin revenue recognition transactions. Since the data is available from the originating transactions, populating these fields during revenue recognition posting would add analytical functionality at the GL level and would make the contract admin posting flow consistant with other core modules in Dynamics GP. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pa...

#Error error corrupts records in a table
Hi, I have a database in MS Access 97 which has a form consisting mainly of "Memo" fields. It is accessed by a number of people. Every now and then, if the database is left open or sometimes upon closing it and reopening it, it corrupts some of the fields on the form and displays #Error in the field instead of the actual text. You can then no longer edit any field on the form nor can you edit any field from the back-end in the table linked to the form. You cannot even copy the record directly from the table and paste it back in after removing the #Error message. As a result, you h...

Where to capture error?
In the err_handler of my procedures I use: Call ErrLog("frmMyForm", "Form_Current", "Error " & Err.Number & ": " & Err.Description) I noticed that I can also capture the particular Err.Number and Err.Description in the ErrLog procedure, which would make the ErrLog call shorter: Call ErrLog("frmMyForm", "Form_Current") Is it a good idea to implement it like this or can I run into trouble? Thanks, Lars Since I wrote the ErrorLog routine, http://www.datastrat.com/Code/Error.txt I think I can...

Report for customer count
I need help to get last year customerS count report. How do I get it on RMS 1.3 I need this report by year. by weekly or monthly. Hi Gill, 1. You can accomplish this by modifying the existing .grp file: Add the below mentioned code into your "Customer - Customer List.qrp" file located at \Program Files\Microsoft Retail Management System\Store Operations\Reports\ Folder. 2. After you have done so. Go to Store Manager> Reports > Customer > List and generate your report. 3. Drag Year, Month and Week column to at the begining 4. Select the grouping you want. 5. Memorize...

Error flagging message
We run Exchange 5.5 and the clients are Outlook 2k. We have a public folder that receives mail. When our employee goes in and attempts to flag the message for follow-up she receives an error that says "You do not have the permission to send the message on behalf of the specified user". I have given "send as" permissions to her and I've added that folder to her personal address book as I saw suggested in one post on the Internet. This has not helped. Thanks for any help you can provide. Tony What kind of client permissions are set up on the folder? -- r...

error 80070103 and 80010108 and 80070005 and 800F020B
What are the steps to fixing them? Thanks -- Kristen Rios How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 MowGreen ================ *-343-* FDNY Never Forgotten ================ banthecheck.com "Security updates should *never* have *non-security content* prechecked PPatty89 wrote: > What are the steps to fixing them? > Thanks ...

Exmerge error
I downloaded exmerge this morning. When I try to run it to play around with it, I get this message "This application has failed to start because EXCHMEM.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." I searched and found the .dll file on the machine. I do not want to re-install Exchange 2003. Can anyone shed some light on this? Thanks in advance. Jim Copy all the Exmerge files to the exchsrvr\bin directory. -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "J. Huber" <jimh@great!harvest.com> wrote in me...

Form field order
When preparing a protected form, how can I get the cursor to go from field to field in the order I wish? I thought it would go in the order in which I placed the form fields, but that turned out not to be the case. The form I'm trying to complete is a table where the cursor should go to the right, then down, then to the right for the rest of the form. I'm sure I've read about this somewhere--perhaps from one of you--but I can't remember. Thanks for all you've done through the years to make me a better word processor! See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/tblsf...

SQL Error 'CoProcess' fail accessing to SQL data
I have two companies in my Great Plains Server, i make a backup of first company and restore that in the second. but when a attempt to access to second company whith any user, and I have this error: una obtener/cambiar primero operacion en la tabla 'coProcess' ha fallado al acceder a los datos SQL Hi Before you restored the company1 to company2, did you add the users to have acces to company2? If not you will need to add the users to company 2 within Great Plains system menu (uncheck the SQL options to apply this). Can you logon as the 'sa' user? Regards James &qu...

Authentication Error
Hi, I've been trying to deploy CRM 3, and having a real nightmare. It took quite a few builds to get a fully clean install of it (such as issues with the SQL Reporting Services, etc), but have finally got a clean install of it. We're running CRM 3.0 with SQL Server 2000 SP4 on a Windows 2003 SP1 server - running in a native mode 2003 AD. SQL is running dedicated on the same server as CRM and in Windows Authentication mode. I have a perfectly clean install this time - CRM Services running, SQL no problems, IIS functioning fine as far as I can see, but its the classic! "Authenti...

error msg 0x800ccc0e
I cannpot send a msg 7 get the above error msg. i have the smtp set correctly. Any help? >-----Original Message----- >I cannpot send a msg 7 get the above error msg. i have >the smtp set correctly. Any help? >. > Try this: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=302339 >-----Original Message----- > >>-----Original Message----- >>I cannpot send a msg 7 get the above error msg. i have >>the smtp set correctly. Any help? >>. >> >Try this: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx? kbid=302339 >. >It does not help as i am no...