J2EE Developer - Atlanta, GA

Hi All,

Here is an immediate requirement.. please share 2 =96 3 resumes asap.

Sr. J2EE Developer

Location: Atlanta, GA / St. Paul, Minnesota.

Duration: 6 months +

Start Date: Immediate

Required Skills:

=B7         6 - 7 years of hands-on software development experience.

=B7         Work in a structured environment designing and developing
java-based, enterprise class J2EE application solutions

=B7         5 to 7 years experience in OO design and Java development -
Java; J2EE; EJB; Hibernate; Spring; MQSeries

=B7         Excellent written and verbal communication skills

=B7         Ability to multi-task across numerous activities

Waiting for your  response..

Thanks & Regards,

Systel Inc.

Umer Shaikh

E-mail Id:- umers@systelinc.com

URL:- www.systelinc.com

Direct:- 678-261-5233  Fax:-678-623-5938
0
bilvictor (18)
7/26/2011 2:13:02 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Newbie question on Admin vs Developer vs Power User
I'm learning Sharepoing/Moss now and there seems to be a definite distinction in all the course materials between Administrators/Developers/Power Users They seem to make a big point about identifying 'power users' in different sections of the work environment to handle a lot of the stuff, but then again, all the tasks seem to blur from one role to the other - and, if you gave enough of the tasks over to the 'Power users', as they call them, it seems to take away from the other roles. Now, maybe I've never worked in a business enterprise that's big enoug...

iTechArt-Custom Software Development and Offshore outsourcing Company
iTechArt Group - Custom Software Development and Offshore outsourcing Company http://www.itechart.com/ Offshore custom software development company iTechArt - Web site and Content Management Solutions development, CMS consulting: Ektron, Drupal and DotNetNuke iTechArt Group provides high quality custom software development services and offshore software development. On December 2006, iTechArt Group became an authorized Microsoft Certified Partner. This means that our company has been recognized by Microsoft for our vast expertise and authorized to custom software development; provide IT ser...

OT - Dynamic Menu C# VSTO 2010
I have base code (not sure it is workable) but should be for dynamic menu in Word. Thank you for any interest. Janine ...

Developing for Money
Hi, is it possible to develope add ins or third party tools for ms money users. I'm an expert .net developer and i'd really like to develop and market my own unique tools for users of ms money i.e different ways of viewing data that may only be of interest to certain people and not included in the software. Is there an SDK or an online resource on this subject? Ben Sautner admin@mantisware.net www.mantisware.net Nope. MS have carefully kept all this information very close to their chest! -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.m...

CRM Development. 02-19-05
Hello I have downloaded the AccountingTeam.exe sample custom application for CRM. I made some changes to it. when i deploy it <under Default website or CRM in IIS> i get an error message when i open CRM. Also, is it possible to test the web application from a Client machine in debug mode? How? Thanks, Maruf I'm not familiar with the AccountingTeam.exe sample for CRM? Can you please tell me where it is located? Thanks! Mike Parks Mike, You can find it on this link http://download.microsoft.com/download/8/a/9/8a91f3c2-21cb-4076-9489-f7978864e4ba/AccountTeam.exe Thanks, Maruf...

outlook developed by VB
I want use VB to add an button in the outlook's contact form (eg. add a button after the homephone field). And when I click the button, it will run some VB code (eg. dial this homephone number.) anyone can tell me how to do that? thanks a lot banks This would require a custom Outlook form. The code behind the button would be VBScript, not VB, but it could call a VB application's methods. See http://www.outlookcode.com/d/forms.htm for information on custom forms. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Us...

Outlook 2003 Development
Does anyone know if it is possible to develop for Outlook 2003 using ..NET? I gave trying to develop forms for Outlook 2002 because everything was based on VBScript, which I found was very limiting. Is this still the case with Outlook 2003? Thanks! - Crabby Forms still require VBScript. However you can develop COM add-ins for Outlook in either VB 6 or VB.NET. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP www.cardozasolutions.com Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Outlook 2003 ***Please post all replies to the newsgroups*** "NewzCrab" <reply_to_group@noemail.com> wrote in mes...

o2010 Developers Reference
for those that may have missed it http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=2baf54a3-bbde-4cb8-b0e6-19005939db6a al Lot of thanks! -- Best Regards. JuneTheSecond Now, visual calculation is more visual. http://www.geocities.jp/visualcalculation/english/index.html "AlEdlund" wrote: > for those that may have missed it > > http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=2baf54a3-bbde-4cb8-b0e6-19005939db6a > > al > > I especially like the Interactive Map : http...

Develop report in MSAccess
I have basic knowledge in MSAcess. I would like to develop a software for report of purchase order. Just assume the report will be single page or multiple page (depends on the capacity of line number each time). Fields will be as follows : For each Purchase order in first page the details will be : date, to, from, cash or check Then I want type fields such as : item, description, unit_price, quantity, total. Once the page increase the 2nd page onwards will not display date, to, from, cash or check. Continuation page number will be display, instead this details will be per purchas...

Amusing Blog from ex-Microsoft Money Developer
http://blogs.msdn.com/philipsu/archive/2004/07/01/170682.aspx Choice bon mots from the blog: "Microsoft Money is considered part of the MSN family of products, and has been for many years. It was thought that the consumer products division, of which Money was a part, should belong in MSN. As a property of MSN, Money's success or failure was judged by execs using the same metrics as MSN's websites. You might have missed that. After all, this article's kind of long. So let me say that again. Money's success or failure was judged using the same metrics as MSN's web...

New Software Development Articles Directory #2
A new links directory of articles related to software development is "under construction" on http://www.softdevarticles.com/ Please feel free to use it in you next research and to contribute with your articles on XML and .NET ...

Driver Development with Visual C++ for PcVue
I have a project to develop a driver with Visual C++. The project's details are as below: A driver residing in a PC which gets message via RS232 and trigger different bits variables in PcVue. The message are strings like " yyyy:mm:dd hh:mm:ss Terminal Name Error Message". My driver needs to set the specific bit variable upon receiving the strings from RS232. The communication doesn't involve any PLC and it's just a pure serial communication to a device which sends the message. My questions are: a) how can I match the data strings to the specific bit in the PcVue? How c...

How to convert "Microsoft Developer Studio generated resource script" to "Microsoft Visual C++ generated resource script."?
Hi, How to convert "Microsoft Developer Studio generated resource script" to "Microsoft Visual C++ generated resource script."? Thanks, ~varada > How to convert "Microsoft Developer Studio generated resource script" > to "Microsoft Visual C++ generated resource script."? 1. Why would you care? Is just a comment 2. Search-replace. Is just a text file 3. If you edit again with the same version of Dev.Studio, you get it back. -- Mihai Nita [Microsoft MVP, Windows - SDK] http://www.mihai-nita.net ------------------------------------------ Replace...

AfxCallWndProc and Custom Control Development
Hi In Programming with Microsoft Visual C++.NET book, author shows a custom control dll. In his code: ///////////////////////////////////////// LRESULT CALLBACK AFX_EXPORT RygWndProc(HWND hWnd, UINT message, WPARAM wParam, LPARAM lParam) { AFX_MANAGE_STATE(AfxGetStaticModuleState()); CWnd* pWnd; pWnd = CWnd::FromHandlePermanent(hWnd); if (pWnd == NULL) { // Assume that client created a CRygWnd window pWnd = new CRygWnd(); pWnd->Attach(hWnd); } ASSERT(pWnd->m_hWnd == hWnd); ASSERT(pWnd == CWnd::FromHandlePermanent(hWnd)); LR...

Any .NET developers choosing Flash?
After reading this... "...Adobe is at an interesting crossroads. In terms of online media, the company is on top of the world, with incredibly high adoption rates of the Flash standard. But for mobile devices and systems in the living room, the company is furiously trying to expand its market, and is doing a pretty good job. Flash is finding its way onto Connected TVs. Most smartphones will be supporting AIR 2.0 and Flash 10.1 in the next 18 months. Apple, the one company seemingly resisting Adobe's siren call, is still supported with Creative Suite 5's ability to...

RMS Stopped Development?
Hello! I am new to RMS. I asked from a Microsoft Partner for a quote and it gave us a quite huge amount but "justifiable". However, after examining the demo version of the software, we noticed that it's VERSION 1.2 and was last developed in 2003. I am wondering if Microsoft really has a plan in maintaining the RMS software since it's almost about 2 years that RMS has no version revisions. I am just afraid that if we invest in this huge amount and then RMS will be left in the dark. Thanks! So will a lot of the rest of us. They so far are continuing to make fixes and i...

Developer help with CRM
I am a well experienced .NET developer but I am new to CRM. I have a question that hopefully someone in here can answer. In a workflow scenario, is it possible to perform an action when an Order is created that contains a specific product? For example, I am selling software and I want to generate a product key when the order is put in. J.T. Hi J.T. I have been coding quite a bit, but sadly more retreiving and saving/updating incidents. From the SDK it does look like there is comprehensive cover for what you are trying to achieve. I will soon need to start work on a very custom workflow...

Looking for a Great Developer for an Outlook Plugin
Hi, I am looking to hire a great developer to design and build an outlook plugin. The ideal candidate is someone who is a heavy outlook user but who also understands the world of real-time communications, a la Twitter, Jott and Skype. If you are interested in learning more, please conatct me: sam[dot] huleatt@gmail[dot]com Thanks! ...

NINTENDO game Development || devkitpro ARM9 || VC++ || NO$GBA
i tried configuring the devkitpro for ARM9 envoirnment for VC++... & use NO$GBA emulator the configuration looks fine... the build of a simple hello-worls code does not show any error... but when debugged i get this error --Debugging information for NO$GBA.EXE cannot be found or does not match. Binary was not built with debugging information-- can any1 provide me some help!! Are you sure you are doing a debug build of your project? I don't know anything about the Nintendo API, but it looks like your error message is happening either because it really can't find the NO$GBA.EXE...

MFC GUI Development Libraries
I am evaluating the Stingray Studio by RogueWave software and the Ultimate Grid/Toolbox by Dundas software to determine if they are good MFC extension software classes for GUI development in VC++. Does anyone have any rave/recommend/horror/stay-away stories about these products? Also, are there any suggestions for a good set of MFC GUI tools? I would like to have C++ MFC source, not just ActiveX controls. ....many thanks in advance... I use the one from CodeJock XTreme Toolkit. It is mostly UI stuff, but the implementation is good and it's really easy to use (at least it has been ...

Develop ocx using ATL? ActiveX dll in web page?
Hi: A few questions on ActiveX Control: (1) Can ATL be used to develop ActiveX control in the form of OCX (not DLL)? (2) Can ActiveX control in the form of DLL be used in Web pages (in the same way an ActiveX ocx is used) ? Thanks Polrais Hi, All OCX's are dll's (not all com dll's are ocx's). IE if you create an ATL DLL project you can create a wide variety of ATL object types. An OCX is simple a COM object the is VB compatible and is nearly always visible both at run time and design time. If what you create is in the end VB compatible and works just as an OCX works...

Howto develop independant layers
Hello, I am realizing an application containing a display with two layers. The first layer is the background layer and it contains an image refreshed very often (more than once a second) while the second layer is the transparent foreground layer. I can draw some geometrical forms on it using Grahics.Draw(...) methods. My problem is the following, each time I refresh the image on the first layer (with layer.BackgroundImage), the drawing done on the transparent layer disappear. Is there a solution to have independent refreshing layer ? Here is my code : ******* public part...

I want Installshield Application Developed using VC++ Language
Hai, This is Jagadeesh. Any body Know how to develope Install Shield Application using VC++. Pls send me the source code to this mail id jagadeeshbabu.mca@gmail.com. Thanks & Regards, Jagadeesh Why not simply use InstallShield? AliR. "jagadeesh" <jagadeeshbabu.mca@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1140074338.786818.97430@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Hai, > > This is Jagadeesh. Any body Know how to develope Install Shield > Application using VC++. Pls send me the source code to this mail id > jagadeeshbabu.mca@gmail.com. > > &g...

Capturing daily student ratings developing history
Is there a template out there or does anyone know how I can input daily ratings on multiple students, keep the history AND develop charts? ...

Developing ActiveX controls using MFC in VS.NET
Hi, I am developing an ActiveX control using MFC, which is to be deployed on an web page. If I develop the control using MFC in VS.NET , will the client machine require .NET to be installed on it ? regards, Sachin Sachin Hegde wrote: > Hi, > I am developing an ActiveX control using MFC, which is to be deployed on an > web page. > If I develop the control using MFC in VS.NET , will the client machine > require .NET to be installed on it ? > > regards, > Sachin > > > No. Microsoft slaps the .NET name on everything, even if it does not use the .NET ru...