Is there a way to share your calendar to other users in CRM sales.

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Free Analytics/wss for CRM 4.0
Hi, I am looking for a download of CRM 4.0 analytics. I know there is one with no charge but it is for CRM 3.0. Same problem with integration with SharePoint web parts: The free connector is using CRM 3.0 Isn't there one for CRM 4.0 (free)? Thanks ...

How to access a function in a User Control
Hi All, I have created a MFC ActiveX OCX, using VC++ 7.0, which contains a dialog. I have embeded another user created control (this was created with VB6). This VB6 control exposes 2 functions. I would like some help on how to call these functions from my MFC OCX (say on a button click event). Thanks in advance ... Hussain Shabbir > I have created a MFC ActiveX OCX, using VC++ 7.0, which contains a > dialog. I have embeded another user created control (this was created > with VB6). This VB6 control exposes 2 functions. I would like some > help on how to call these functions fr...

XP Login & Users
How do I use the XP login and let others use Outlook. The fault shows that they do not have rights to use the .pst file. "jrollins" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03aa01c3d7ad$10b04f50$a001280a@phx.gbl... > How do I use the XP login and let others use Outlook. The > fault shows that they do not have rights to use the .pst > file. You need to move "the" pst file to a shared location...... ...

Shared Account Distribution Lists
My team shares an admin e-mail account which results in each of us using two different e-mail addresses. The shared account has multiple distribution lists which were set up as shared. Everyone can see them & if we go to the distribution lists, we can right click and click new mail message... however we would like to click on new mail message then click the TO dialog and be able to access the shared lists. Is this possible? We use Outlook 2003. Thanks in advance! ...

Tracking emails sent by a specific user
Is there a quick and simply way of seeing a copy of all messages a specific user sends (Exchange 2000). I guess that switching on the logging to full will allow me track it but do want to have to trawl through a huge log file that contains irrelevant information. A copy of any messages this user sends, forwarded to me, but without the sender knowing would be ideal. I know I could setup outlook rules to do something similar but really want to control things invisibly from the Exchange server, any ideas? TIA KS In news:02032E13-38F7-4570-8CCA-EAEBDC72DFEE@microsoft.com, K.Sandla...

Problems with CRM 3 Outlook client sync.
Hi, I have joined two computers to a Windows Server 2003 domain. After that i've installed CRM 3 Outlook Client on two laptops with Vista. The installation went smoothly. I have desktops on the network, where clients are working properly. On these two laptops when I start Outlook with CRM clients get this message: You can not start synchronization process on this computer. This process can only run on a single client computer user. Customer synchronization should be the computer, which usually is online (for example, desktop computer), or basic computer user. To change the client s...

IIS reset for one user only
Hello, I have one user who can't link appointments from Outlook and also at the same time the user can't create appointments from CRM Web client as well. It will hang outlook and IExplorer. If I check task manager is starts Offlb.exe, meaning outlook is hung. If I reset IIS on crm server, the user is ok, he can create appointments and link them, the web client is ok as well. When this is happening none of the other users who create appointments and linked them to CRM are affected. After a day or so goes by, the same user have same issues. The only thing that fixes it is the II...

Sharing only forms, not tables
I have an access database. I have designed several forms which shows information retrieved by querries. I would like to share this forms with my colleagues via server. But, i dont want my colleagues to access tables and querries, because of security reasons. Could you pleae tell me a good reference to do that? How can i keep my tables in a seperate place than forms. Thanks That's not going to work. Forms have no data of their own. They read their data from and write their data to tables. If your users have not rights to read or write the tables, your forms won't work either. -- A...

Is there a way to use the previous record value in a formula?
I've created a report to show checks cleared for a certain month and want to place an asterik next to a check number which is out of sequence. Is there a way to use a previous record value in an expression =iif([check no]-????([check no])<>1,"*","") ? On Tue, 4 Dec 2007 10:38:03 -0800, zzamba wrote: > I've created a report to show checks cleared for a certain month and want to > place an asterik next to a check number which is out of sequence. Is there a > way to use a previous record value in an expression =iif([check > no]-????([chec...

save changes to calendar
I have Publisher 2003 and would like to make a calendar. How to save changes to the design, and then be able to apply modified design across any selected date range? I do not want to go in and modify each and every page. Thanks for your help. The only workaround is to modify your first month, copy/paste, edit the numbers and the month name. Insert 11 pages, one for each month. Calendars are tables, changing the numbers is easy. Getting publications to look the way we desire always takes a little work. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Amygdala" <Amygdala@discuss...

calendar #3
Where is my old wkscal.exe calaendar program? I used it all the time last year and now that i am upgraded it will not work. I don't want any of the new fancier programs. Just want my old one back. I think it's from the old MS Office prog. Thx jbarrysprint04@earthlink.net You realize that it is a MS Works program and has nothing to do with Excel? Regards, Peo Sjoblom "jbar" wrote: > Where is my old wkscal.exe calaendar program? I used it all the time last > year and now that i am upgraded it will not work. I don't want any of the new > fancier programs....

Hide Relationships and Sales Process Links on Opportunity
Hello, Our customer is really trying to keep the screens very lean and wants to see if its possible to remove the Relationships and Sales Process Links on the Opportunity from the left Nav bar. Is this possible to do? Thanks for the help You have to determine the name of the link you want to hide. An easy way to do this is to use the Microsoft DOM explorer. Than put the link in the code below. remove "nav_new_entity_new_related entity" and put in your link. if (document.all.nav_new_entity_new_related entity!=null) { document.all.nav_new_entity_new_related entity.style.display...

Access Calendar to Julian Conversions
I have a database with dates in the MM/DD/YYYY format and I need to convert them to julian dates. Is there a built in function in Access that will do this? Depends what you mean by "Julian Date". If you'll looking to represent the date as the day number in the year, (yyyy.ddd, so that today is 2004.177), try: Format(MyDate, "yyyy") & "." & Format(Format(MyDate, "y"), "000") -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Dave" <gatorsteele@cs.com> wrote in message news:217...

share Outlook 2003 between Win XP Pro user accounts?
How do I go about sharing Outlook 2003 between Windows XP Professional User Accounts? Is there a way that two Windows identities can both use the same Outlook Contacts and Messages (at separate times, depending on which Windows identity you're logged into)? Thanks! Yes, simply create a new PST file with File/New and store it in a place where all users can access them (not in my documents, but for exaple in c:\shared data) and name the file so that you can identify it (such as public foldes). Copy all your public data it in foldes you like. Switch to the other user then open the fil...

scheduled appointments appear on weekly calendar do not appear on.
scheduled appointments appear on daily and weekly calendars do not appear on monthly calendar. Always did in past. Could it be windows 7 issue? "gardiapw44" <gardiapw44@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F1E07907-B07E-4351-8505-B2BF1EFF43A9@microsoft.com... > scheduled appointments appear on daily and weekly calendars do not appear on > monthly calendar. Always did in past. Could it be windows 7 issue? What Outlook version? Do you sync with a handheld? -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

CRM icontacticon directly in Outlook menu bar and add Hyperlink
hy, my customer doesnt like to access the contacts, accounts etc via the folder structure in outlook client - much too complicated.. he wants a "shortcut": I inserted the CRM icon for contact list view into the Outlook Menu bar and added a hyperlink, problem: with the following hyperlink: outlook://Microsoft%20CRM/Workplace/Customers/Contacts a new instance of outlook is opened. so after klicking 5 times on my contact ican, I have opened outlook 5 times... if I add the hyperlink: \\CRMserver\.... etc... I dont open the contact in the outlook view but open an internet explor...

Failure sending an email from CRM 4.0
Hi everybody, We are using CRM Dynamics 4.0 and we are facing a problem when a workflow tries to send an email, it's kind of weird because yesterday was working properly. I tried to get trough checking the Exchange but the CRM is allowed to send Emails so that is working properly I guess. Also I've restarted the Email Router service and I get the same error. And finally I've changed in the Microsoft.Crm.Tools.EmailAgent.xml file the SchedulingPeriod from 1000 to 30 but nothing happens. I found many errors from the MSCRMEmail source in the Event Viewer and the error descri...

Sales Analysis Report Last year VS this year
Does anyone have a sales analysis reports that they would be willing to share. I would like to do sales compares form last year to this year in a single report. Thanks, TomT Me Too lane.dj (at) gmail.com "TomT" <ttaylor@cherrybrook.com> wrote in message news:uK$OaQmPIHA.6036@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Does anyone have a sales analysis reports that they would be willing to > share. > > I would like to do sales compares form last year to this year in a single > report. > > Thanks, > > TomT > hi Guys, I have one which I did for one co...

Displaying contents of more than 1 task folder in the calendar pane of Outlook 2003?
Hi All, I'm wondering if it's possible to show the contents of more than 1 task folder in the calendar pane of Outlook 2003? To keep track of various projects, I've created sub-task folders in which I keep the tasks related to just that project. However, I'd like to be able to view a 'master list' of the tasks I have outstanding. I know I can probably gather them all together in an Advanced Search, but was hoping there was a solution that didn't require me to proactively go looking for all the tasks. For the same reason, I was a little disappointed that you don...

Specified Subscription does not exist CRM 3.0
We have a training environment that is being used to show new users how CRM 3.0 works. We have been unable to demonstrate the offline functionality because we are receiving an error. When the "Go Offline" radio button in Outlook is used the initial syncronization begins, it then begins "Checking for changes" and throws an error "Specified Subscription does not exist. I am unable to find any information on where to start. I have checked the users role and they have Go Offline Organizational permissions. Any ideas would be helpful. Thank you, Issue resolved...

Is there a way to share PST files?
I would like to share my PST folder. Is that possible? I have a network and I would like to have my main PST on the server and then use my laptop to attach. I would like to be able to read and access my messages from either computer. Thanks Phil you can do this as long as both pcs don't try to access the .pst file at the same time. If you do it could get corrupted or you will get an error on one of the pcs saying its unaccessable or in use. "Phillips" <Phillips*NOSPAM*@RecycledReefs.com> wrote in message news:6qRCb.385250$275.1240838@attbi_s53... > I would like to ...

MS Outlook
Here's the situation: I want to prevent MS Outlook users from sending any attached files larger than 3 mb. My company is in a small office environment. We have about 35 PC's running everything from Outlook 97 to Outlook 2003. We are using a Cobalt Qube email server, which is about five or six years old. It does an adequate job most of the time. However, it has limited administrative features. Every so often, one of our sales people will send out an email with a large attachment - 6 mb, 12 mb, yesterday it was 19 mb. It was addressed to 12 people on staff. Needless to say it crushed ...

User Controls Gets bigger
Hi all, As I insert the customer User Controls on the for everything becomes bigger i.e. controls and the overall size but not the font Any suggestion why this would happen Thank you in advance, Samuel "Samuel" <smshulman@hotmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:eRdb3tluKHA.732@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hi all, > > As I insert the customer User Controls on the for everything becomes > bigger i.e. controls and the overall size but not the font > > Any suggestion why this would happen > > Thank you in advance, > Samuel...

Strange error in CRM view
We have three CRM 4.0 servers using the same database. On one of the servers on two occasions, the activity history view has started throwing exceptions. The current activities can be viewed without problem. I don't have the full detail of the exception to hand. However, it was of the "Server cannot process request" variety. If we issue an IISRESET, the problem goes away. Has anyone else seen this behaviour? Hi Richard; You might have run into some database locking/blocking issues. Activities in CRM are problematic, especially when you have a large number of Outlook ...

Synchronize CRM contacts with Outlook
Hi all, How can I synchronize CRM contacts with Outlook contacts ? Thanks, Hugo When you click the Go Offline/Online button, sync takes place. Sal "Hugo Fonseca" <hugo.fonseca@maeil.pt> wrote in message news:eb$n0icUDHA.584@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi all, > > How can I synchronize CRM contacts with Outlook contacts ? > > Thanks, > Hugo > > ...