Invalid price list error after patching CRM server for XP SP2

Hi,

I had just update the CRM server with the service pack for fixing the XP
SP2.

After the update, when I add a "New Invoice Product" that has a $0
price(because it's in the complimentary price list), I get a "Invalid Price
List Amount" error message when saving it.  But thank goodness its still
able to save the invoice correctly.

Is this a bug from the service pack? Or has MS decided that nothing can be
priced for free?

Can anyone else verify this error?

Thanks.
James

0
James
9/17/2004 6:30:40 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

How do I refresh a table listing
I added a new field to my access table. When I went to add the new field to my form in Access, the field listing does not show the new field I added. Help says to "refresh" the field listing, but I cannot find an icon to do this with. I sure would hate to delete the whole form and re-design it just to add one new field that was originally forgotten. Can anyone tell me how to add a new field to a form or tell me how to refresh my table field listing so that a new field that is added will show up on my table field list? In news:B2300A5C-EFBB-467D-AB10-5499F3B8AAE4@microsoft...

how to put up 5 PCs with Windows XP and 7?
Hi, I have 3 PCs with Windows XP and 2 windows pc 7. I find it difficult to network to share folders between them. How can I network? thanks ... ...

error message #2
when a transaction is about to close i sometimes get a Run-time error '-2147417848 (80010108)': Automation error The object invoked has disconnected from its clients. and the program shuts down Alex, Make sure that your Windows default printer on this station is NOT a label printer. -- * "Alex" <Alex@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4A943D4F-8B9E-4553-9670-3DD74315FCDE@microsoft.com... when a transaction is about to close i sometimes get a Run-time error '-2147417848 (80010108)': Automation error The object invoked has disconnected from...

Invalid syntax
I get the error invalid syntax for the following line : ( summing up figures in case GetBonus = Yes) Bonus : iif(getBonus = -1;nz(BonusL1;0)+ NZ([BonusL2];0)+ NZ([BonusL3];0) could you help ? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-queries/200712/1 Ditch the semicolons. iif( Formula to test,results if true, results if false.) I would guess you want iif(getBonus = -1,nz(BonusL1;0)+ NZ([BonusL2];0)+ NZ([BonusL3],0) peljo via AccessMonster.com wrote: > I get the error invalid syntax for the following line : ( summing up figures...

Invalid File Format
When I start Excel I get an initial message that says ssipro97.dot is an invalid format. Any idea why this would come up? It doesn't seem to affect how Excel works, it's just annoyint. ...

Contact List does not recognize Address Book
I recently upgraded to a new computer. I transferred all of my Outlook information by exporting and importing the .pst files to the new computer. Both old and new machines use Outlook 2002 (old version from Office XP Pro, new from Office XP Students & Teachers, don't know if that makes any difference). When I click on the "To:" button, I get the following message: "The address list could not be displayed. The Contacts folder associated with this address list could not be opened; it may have been moved or deleted, or you do not have permissions. For informa...

Error " The messaging interface has returned an unknown error "
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_02DF_01C6070C.ECB58980 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I got the below err msg whenever I try to print the calendar. " The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problems persists, restart Outlook." I have restarted my OL2003 prg but no joy.=20 Appreciate if anyone can enlighten me? Thanks=20 Jimmy ------=_NextPart_000_02DF_01C6070C.ECB58980 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding...

invalid handle
hi frds i m very new in vc++ and i m founding too much difficulty in this so plz can any one solve this problem .... actully i m inserting a image in list box using this code ........ everything is returning write thing still it is saying invalid handle after ImageList_Add(hList,m_hBmpNew,0); when i m going to dibug it plz help me BOOL Fun() { // Create 256 color image lists HIMAGELIST hList = ImageList_Create(32,32, ILC_COLOR8 , 8, 1); HBITMAP m_hBmpNew = (HBITMAP) LoadImage( AfxGetInstanceHandle(), // handle to instance "c:\\img.bmp", /...

Exchange
I have this problem , i would really need some help: When i`m creating a user account in Active Directory the mailbox that i setup there it doesn`t appear in Exchange, even if i don`t get any erros. Everything worked just fine until a few days ago, i don`t seems to find the cause and the soltuion. Thank you very much ! send mail to the mailbox. only on first request, the mailbox is created in the database, and you will see it in ESM. -- Omer Maydan MCSE,Security+ "Dragos Margoi" <dmargoi@memrb.ro> wrote in message news:4136B0CE.80108@memrb.ro... > I have this probl...

Automatically Create Accounts in CRM
Hi Matt! I was hoping to learn if it is possible to create accounts in MS CRM from the back end. I've been recently exposed to DTS in SQL Server and was wondering if I could use our website to store company information of people who sign up for our newsletter in a temporary data table. At the end of the day I would run a DTS package that would import these records in to the CRM Accounts database. That way, the next day our sales/service folks can see all the prospective accounts that have requested information from us. Thanks for any guidance! Hi JMC ... I'd suggest you t...

Master Category List Question
Hi All, I can't seem to find the registry key for Outlook 2000's Master Category List. The sources I've reviewed tell me that I should be able to find it here: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\9.0\Outlook\Categories. I've looked at a few machines and cannot find the key. Any ideas? Thanks & Ciao, Tony I added a custom category to the master list and the key appeared. Deleted the custom category and the key is still there. So, any idea where the original may be? Thanks, Tony "Tony" <|toxendine|@hoopercorp.com> wrote in message news:O...

Offline synchronization error
We just upgraded to 2.0. We upgraded our OFFLINE database to 2.0 also. After I run a Z report on the networked computers, the following happens: The synchronoization window is open and shows folders floating from the left to the right and the window says: "Synchronizing table: Alias", it stays on this for a couple of minutes and the following error message pops up: Run-time error '-2147217900 (80040e14)': OLE DB provider "SQLNCLI" for linked server "(null)" returned message "Login timeout expired I've seen others have had this problem, an...

error when trying to restore Money 01 backup after hard drive crash
I recently had to replace my hard drive. I installed Money (04 Deluxe) and tried to restore my Money back up that was on an external hard drive. I got this error: "Please insert next backup disk. (The disk containing file "".)" Probably the most useless error message ever since a) i'm pretty sure this is the entire backup and b) it doesn't tell me what file it's talking about. I realized that my previous Money file might have been from Money 2001 Standard so I uninstalled Money 04, installed Money 01, and tried to restore the file again. Same error message. ...

DNS Server not connecting through UDP
My event viewer on the Exchange server is saying "could not connect to the 1st DNS. The protocol used was UDP. It may be down or inaccessible". I have my 2 external DNS ip's (given to me by my ISP) entered into the Default SMTP Virtual Server Properties, Advanced, Configure. I have also configured the DNS IPs on my file server as forwarders. Any help as soon as possible is very much appreciated! Don't configure DNS servers in the SMTP Virtual Server. My understanding is that this method is actually slower than allowing the server to use the DNS servers set up ...

Outlook synchronization error #2
Good evening, we are using Outlook 2003 and MS exchange 2003 with all the patches and updates. We are having this reoccurring problem with a number of users. So far we have tried the following: rebuilt the profiles, the database as well as the OST with no luck. The message mentioned under "Synchronizing local changes in folder 'Conflicts' appears actually in the inbox! The link provided with the error takes you to the Microsoft support site and there is no solution there. We will be very grateful if anyone has any suggestions on how to fix this. Here is the error: 20:14:15 ...

Copying distribution lists
I have a large distribution list (over 50 email addresses) that I need to break up into multiple distribution lists. I would like to copy the existing list to a new distribution list and then delete names from either list as needed. How can I do this? ...

Upgraded to SP2 and now outlook keeps asking for a password
Hi, After upgrading to SP2 every time I try to access outlook it is asking for the password. It will not recongnize my password or anyone elses password for their account. I have created a new identity in outlook and that has solved my immediate email problem but I still would like to get my address book as well as other family members wanting to use outlook as well. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance. Susan ...

Invalid Property Value
I have a macro that uses an input form to populate a spreadsheet. There are various validations that run prior to the data populating. On one validation if an incorrect choice has been made from a drop down box a error message prompts the user to select again form the drop down box and will not populate until a valid selection has been made. I am now getting an Excel warning message (exclamation message) saying 'Invalid Property Value' after the spreadsheet has populated which only happens if an invalid selection has been made and corrected from the drop down box. If the ...

Error Message ???
Where can I check for an explanation of a particular error message ? example... Error 10055 : No buffer space is available.... Is there a help file for this where I can search the error number and it will tell me the solution or cause of this error ? thanks Greg, Depends on the error message and when and where it happens. I use Google, Microsoft.com, CustomerSource Knowledgebase for starters. This particular error seems to be a Windows TCP/IP Sockets error, too many connections to a machine. I've seen this when you attempt to connect more than 5 machines to XP Home or 10 mach...

IE8 on Win Server 2008 64bit
Hi I have recently installed a new server with 2008 std server 64bit. This automatically comes with IE8 secured to the highest level. I have an Eaton Powerware 5130 UPS that has a client software that runs in a browser window and when i try to launch the program I get and error stating that IE8 has crashed and need to close. If IE8 is launched normally it works without any problems. The error details are as follows: Problem signature: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: iexplore.exe Application Version: 7.0.6002.1800...

Get an error when opening Public Folders
When trying to open public folders in Exchange System manager. the token supplied to the function is invalid. id no. 80090308. Do I need a MAPI client on the server like Outlook? I always thought it was a big no no to put Outlook on the same box as Exchange is installed. Thanks On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 16:35:02 -0800, "John McCoy" <JohnMcCoy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When trying to open public folders in Exchange System manager. the token >supplied to the function is invalid. id no. 80090308. http://support.microsoft.com/?id=324345 > >Do I need a MAPI cl...

CRM 4.0 Activities Flaw/Issue
After upgrading from CRM 3 to 4 about 1 month ago, a sales rep pointed out an issue with Activites that isn't working as it should (or would think). In CRM 3, if you selected the Due Today option, it would list only activities due today. No overdue items. In CRM 4, if you select the Due Today option, it shows all activities due Today AND overdue. Basically, it's broken and useless with no Today option. In CRM 3, if you selected the Due Overdue option, it would list activites that are overdue. In CRM 4, if you selecte the Due Overdue option, it shows all activities due Today AND ove...

OFX
When doing an update from my broker I get the message cannot establish secure communication with the server. Digital certificate is invalid. OFXIE12038. This is new happening in last month. Broker support says problem is Money 2002 not supported so I installed Money 2005 (with some qualms) and of course, still get the same message. I can access the brokerage website OK from Money, just cannot get statement downloads. -- Bill ...

Financial Institutions List MIA
I'm doing OFX downloads but want to streamline further, so I'm trying to set up banks and brokerages which I know are MS enabled for auto-update. Unfort my "Financial Institutions" list in the "Online Setup" wizard is empty. They were there before; I've got one brokerage set up for auto update, so I know they were. MS Knowledge Mgmt has an item (sorry, don't have number with me) on this about the fnpartnr.ini file being corrupted. I flwd the correction steps but my registry doesn't have the "online" folder I'm told to change. H...

Incorrect Global Address List
I have the following recipient containers in Exchange 5.5: BAE (Parent Co. Global Address Book) Uses simplesync to replicate GAL - Contains all addresses for the 3 containers Hawaii Shipyards (Hawaii Users in own domain) Mail handled in San Diego Recipients (San Diego/San Francisco Users Shared domain) The issue is that after moving my mail file to the exchange 2003 server, my GAL contains only the "recipients container address list which contains only the San Diego and San Francisco Users. What is the most efficient way to get Outlook to see the BAE and Hawaii address books a...