Invalid Domain Name. Domain name invalid or unreachable

Hi,

I am getting following error in MS CRM 4.0 when using Deployment Manager:
"Invalid Domain Name. Domain name is either invalid or unreachable".

Also when using the Plug-in registration tool, I am getting the same error.
And I am not able to register any plug-in.

Request you to please provide your inputs.

Thanks in advance, help appreciated.

Bharat

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Invalid File Format
When I start Excel I get an initial message that says ssipro97.dot is an invalid format. Any idea why this would come up? It doesn't seem to affect how Excel works, it's just annoyint. ...

Invalid syntax
I get the error invalid syntax for the following line : ( summing up figures in case GetBonus = Yes) Bonus : iif(getBonus = -1;nz(BonusL1;0)+ NZ([BonusL2];0)+ NZ([BonusL3];0) could you help ? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-queries/200712/1 Ditch the semicolons. iif( Formula to test,results if true, results if false.) I would guess you want iif(getBonus = -1,nz(BonusL1;0)+ NZ([BonusL2];0)+ NZ([BonusL3],0) peljo via AccessMonster.com wrote: > I get the error invalid syntax for the following line : ( summing up figures...

invalid handle
hi frds i m very new in vc++ and i m founding too much difficulty in this so plz can any one solve this problem .... actully i m inserting a image in list box using this code ........ everything is returning write thing still it is saying invalid handle after ImageList_Add(hList,m_hBmpNew,0); when i m going to dibug it plz help me BOOL Fun() { // Create 256 color image lists HIMAGELIST hList = ImageList_Create(32,32, ILC_COLOR8 , 8, 1); HBITMAP m_hBmpNew = (HBITMAP) LoadImage( AfxGetInstanceHandle(), // handle to instance "c:\\img.bmp", /...

Re: Lead Views
Oh, pretty-pretty please, can you make the Company's "Name" column resizable??? I'm looking at this unnecessarily enormous column for the Company's Name, and there's very, very little room to view the data in the other columns. Thanks! ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click ...

dead Domain Controller
Our company has three DCs (2 in our main office and 1 in via WAN). The hard drive in one of the DCs (main office) died yesterday. We have a copy of that DC from a week ago. If we simply replace the drive will it sync up OK with the two working DCs or can it cause problems with our AD? Hello Don, Images or snapshots are not supported ways of backup for Active directory, this will result in USN rollbacks. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/875495 If you don't have an AD aware backup please cleanup AD database from the old DC and add a new DC to the domain, after cleanup you c...

Allow domain users to update existing apps...
Hi, Does it exist a policy or a way to allow domain users to update existing applications but not install new ones? With Vista it appears that 'normal' domain users are not even allowed to update Flash or Java. How do we grant them priviledges to do that kind of housekeeping while still not having permission to install any new software...? regards jake ...

Invalid Property Value
I have a macro that uses an input form to populate a spreadsheet. There are various validations that run prior to the data populating. On one validation if an incorrect choice has been made from a drop down box a error message prompts the user to select again form the drop down box and will not populate until a valid selection has been made. I am now getting an Excel warning message (exclamation message) saying 'Invalid Property Value' after the spreadsheet has populated which only happens if an invalid selection has been made and corrected from the drop down box. If the ...

OFX
When doing an update from my broker I get the message cannot establish secure communication with the server. Digital certificate is invalid. OFXIE12038. This is new happening in last month. Broker support says problem is Money 2002 not supported so I installed Money 2005 (with some qualms) and of course, still get the same message. I can access the brokerage website OK from Money, just cannot get statement downloads. -- Bill ...

reading file name from folder function
I am using Access 97. Just wonder if there is a fuction which can read all the file name from a folder and put it to a column in a table. Please let me know. Thanks. Hi. >I am using Access 97. Just wonder if there is a fuction which can read all >the file name from a folder and put it to a column in a table. Please see the getFileInfo( ) function in the tip, "How to compare the contents of two directories," on the following Web page for an example: http://www.access.qbuilt.com/html/vba1.html HTH. Gunny See http://www.QBuilt.com for all your database needs. See http...

Exchange Migration : Consolidation of 2 AD domains in a new forest
I've done some research about this topic but there seems to be a lot of contradictory information posted on the web. Below I tried to describe the scenario and put some questions so that we could discuss here. Many thanks --------------------------------------------------- GOAL Migrate AD users (Windows 2003) and Exchange 2003 (2 servers in the same organization) from FORESTOLD to FORESTNEW REASON Need to consolidate 2 domains in one with a new name STEPS S1. Install Exchange in the new forest S2. Migrate users to the new forest - Use ADMT to move users - Set option to move sIDHis...

Correct way of changing MFC application name (m_pszAppName)
As far as I understand, the MSDN documentation regarding how to change CWinApp::m_pszAppName is incorrect. Following the documentation can lead to memory access violation errors. Additionally, the KB article 154744 also gives wrong advise about how to change m_pszAppName. Here's why: At the very beginning of application initialization, AfxWinInit calls CWinApp::SetCurrentHandles, which caches the current value of the m_pszAppName pointer as follows: pModuleState->m_lpszCurrentAppName = m_pszAppName; That is, the module state struct holds a copy of the m_pszAppName pointer. Now, if y...

Invalid Procedure Call on Forms
Hello, any suggestions are appreciated! I imported tables from our media database into our membership database. I was going to combine the information so that I could streamline orders with lookup fields but my supervisor didn't like it so... I went back to the media database and now NONE of the form buttons are working. The forms open, and all the reports, queries, and tables open without incident. However, when I click any button on any form (to call up a report, query or another form), I receive an error: "Invalid Procedure Call or Arguement". I tried creating a...

Invalid Operation 425
I know there are a few other threads pretaining to "Invalid Operation 425, Cash Drawer locked by another application" but the solutions given there have not solved our problem. We have multiple store locations with the exact same set-up but only one is having this problem . The problem happens most of the time but not always. Our set up is RMS version 2.0 Printer - Epson Tm-881V Cash Drawer - APG VB320 OPOS ADK 2.6 Running on Windows XP Pro Any body have an idea? -- Many thanks Jack Master Jack - Without taking time to go back against all old posts and see what is liste...

How to add 2nd domain to Exchnage
Hi, I have a small office with one Exchange 2003 server currently hosting the domain from my in-house Active Directory. I wish to add another domain that my Exchange server should handle, does anyone know how I would go about it? Add it to the Recipient Policy - it tells Exchange which domains to accept inbound email for, and creates email addresses. If all users in your Org (that get picked up by your existing Recipient Policy) need the additional email address, you can simply add the new domain to the existing Recipient Policy. If intended for different set of users, create a new Recip...

How do you display the sheet name in a cell?
How do you display the sheet name in a cell? =MID(CELL("filename",A1),FIND("]",CELL("filename",A1)) +1,31) Workbook must be saved to work. HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >How do you display the sheet name in a cell? >. > "Jason Morin" wrote: > =MID(CELL("filename",A1),FIND("]",CELL("filename",A1)) > +1,31) > > Workbook must be saved to work. > > HTH > Jason > Atlanta, GA > > >-----Original Message----- > >How do you display the sheet name in a c...

Renamed invalid sheet name
I have a routine that opens a workbook to access data and then closes it. It has worked fine for years with XP and Excel 2000. Since changing to Win 7 and Excel 2003 it will no longer automatically open. A warning box appears "Repairs to 'Workbook'" and the message "Renamed invalid sheet name". After closing the message box it renames the worksheet to "Recovered_Sheet 1" and opens the workbook. However, this is a manual process and I need it to be automated as before. What I have found (I believe) is that if the file name includes "...

Named Property Quota Limit
The property names all seem to be generating from a product called PreciseMail Anti-Spam Gateway, part of the PMDF PreciseMail product which we use. Does anyone know how to fix this error permanently besides just expanding the quota limit and/or moving all of the mailboxes in the store to a new store every time the quota limit is reached. Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeIS Event Category: General Event ID: 9667 Date: 2/8/2007 Time: 5:23:15 PM User: N/A Computer: editservername Description: Failed to create a new named property for database "Fourth Storage Group\Mailbox Stor...

How do I separate a name into 2 columns from Surname, christian n.
I have a list of names in the format "surname, christian name" and want to separate the two names so I have the surname and christian names in different columns. Is there a function formula to do this? Data > Text to Columns > follow the wizard "Phil B" wrote: > I have a list of names in the format "surname, christian name" and want to > separate the two names so I have the surname and christian names in different > columns. Is there a function formula to do this? ...

How to count last name letters
Hi folks, I would like to know how I can count how many records have the same letter. For example, how many records start with the letter A, how many for letter B, etc. Seems simple enough, but I can't figure out how to work this. Would appreciate some help. Thanks. In news:uKD40b2rHHA.3484@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl, jason <jasonsantos-NOSPAM-@allstatesmedical.com> wrote: > Hi folks, > I would like to know how I can count how many records have the same > letter. For example, how many records start with the letter A, how > many for letter B, etc. > > Seems simple ...

Exchange + Domain Troubles.
E2K3 on E2K. I have 6 email servers, 4 mailbox, one front end and one Public Folder. I have 5 domain controllers, all are global catalogs. The DC next to the email servers gets backed up ane rebooted on Wednesday night. It drives my exchange servers crazy for the time the DC is rebooting. I get plenty of RFR directory service and FRS errors. I think it has to do with (Servers, Server, right click Properties, Directory Access) I only have the one DC listed. Should I manually add the other DCs to calm the exchange servers? Thanks, Fred Yes....do you have it set to automatically...

send to some domain fail
I send to some domain XXX@XXX.gov.hk is fail ~ but no return mail and they have no receive. what is that problems ? Hi Daniel, From your exchange server can you telnet to port 25 of the mail server of the domain in question? From your exchange server can you do a successful nslookup of the domain's mx record? Craig -- Craig Philbeck a-cphil@online.microsoft.com Microsoft PSS Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup purposes only. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "daniel" <anonymou...

Invalid object name when I try to create a scaler udf in a stored procedure.
I am trying to create a report that shows a company name, all the advisors in that company, then the company's stats (there should be one row for each company). Each of these come from a different table. The advisors are currently being listed as one per line, which means the company name and the stats are all being repeated unneccesarily. I want to concatinate the advisors, so that all the ones that belong to the same company show in the same cell. I wrote this UDF which is located right before my SP: CREATE FUNCTION [dbo].[ConcatAdvisorNames](@Company as varchar(20)) RETURNS VA...

Merging two domains
I have the following situation: Domain A was purchased by Domain B. If the CEO from Domain A wants to be able to send emails from both domains (while only using outlook) before we can migrate domains into one. What would be the best solution? Create a user account for the CEO on domain B and have him use POP3 in outlook? As far as I know outlook only allows you to have 1 exchange server account setup, right? Any other ideas? "AJ" <AJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:04631683-6BE8-41FB-B851-9939C38BAE5B@microsoft.com... >I have the following situa...

CRM Cluster Nodes cannot reference virtual name
We have an installation with CRM two clustered nodes using Windows 2003 NLB Nodes: CRM01, CRM02 Virtual Name: CRM Apart from standard CRM implementation, we use CRM assemblies, both for workflows but also for pre/post-callouts Users PC's can access the system using http://crm:5000 (the virtual name) and NLB correctly balances the load between the two nodes The problems start when trying to access CRM from the web server nodes. Using http://crm01:5000 works without requiring username/password (integrated authentication) Using http://crm02:5000 works as above Using http://crm:5000 works giv...

Refreshing data results in "invalid cell reference"
I imported some data from a CSV into a worksheet. On another worksheet (named Chapel) I referenced the data in a formula: {=SUM(IF(Chapel!$A$1:Chapel!$A$1000=Categories!$A1, IF(Chapel!$C$1:Chapel!$C$1000=Categories!A$30,1,0),0))} This formula works fine. Now, if I go and refresh my data I get invalid references in my formula: {=SUM(IF(Chapel!$A$1:Chapel!#REF!=Categories!$A1, IF(Chapel!$E$1:Chapel!$E$1000=Categories!A$30,1,0),0))} Is there some way to make this work? And why do some references to Chapel change but others do not? Notice that the first reference to $A$1000 is now invalid...