Internal e-mail in queue (in CRM 3.0)

Sorry if i am repeating it , i tried but couldnt find the answer. I can
get the external e-mail in queue but not internal e-mail in CRM 3.0.

Is there any work around?, i did something wrong , or this is the way ,
it works :0)

regards /

Aami

0
Aami
7/11/2006 9:18:18 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

disable mail outside the domain
Hi all, I'm trying to setup a configuration in wich I: Grant permission to some users, who can mail outside the internal domain and Restrict some users so that they can't mail outside the .local domain... Can someone please help me? Thanks in advance! Mark This should help http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF025.html Nue "Mark van Gurchom" <mark@cnbit.nl> wrote in message news:44a14822$0$31637$e4fe514c@news.xs4all.nl... > Hi all, > > I'm trying to setup a configuration in wich I: > > Grant permission to some users, who can mail outside...

Excel Hyperlinks
To my hero, My hyperlinks degrade. They have the error "Reference is not valid" eventhough the hyperlink worked previously. I am creating a resource spreadsheet. To search this spreadsheet I have created a network of internal hyperlinks. The links are to different cells on the same worksheet and on other worksheets within the workbook. The hyperlinks all work fine, even after closing the file and reopening it later. For some reason, the links are "corupted?" I do not change the location of the file (the location should be irrelevent if the links are int...

Re: CRM 1.2 on SBS 2003 fails
For what it's worth, I just discovered that the client did purchase SA with the product-- that may help a lot. I submitted an online support request. "Andrew M. Saucci, Jr." <spam-only@2000computer.com> wrote in message news:... > I am having a bear of a time getting CRM 1.2 installed on SBS > 2003. I have Chapter 15 from the deployment guide and printed and followed > the instructions slowly and carefully. The client purchased one license for > the program. The first installation went fine until I added the one user and > assigned the li...

Problems sending mail to Yahoo
All of a sudden, late last week, none of our users can send email to Yahoo. There are a bunch of messages queued with the error "421 4.4.2 Connection dropped." Delivery to all other domains is fine. I have checked and we are not on any blacklists. We are running Exchange 2007. I have contacted Yahoo about this, and they did get back to me, but via email, and the conversation has been going in slow motion for a few days now with no resolution. Has anybody else seen these 421 4.4.2 errors when delivering to yahoo? How did you get around it? Thanks! Could b...

How to get rid of "where is Outlook Mail.pst"?
I've just recently bought a new laptop which came with Vista installed so I've decided to give it a go and make up my own mind about it. However, new machine, old problem of transferring files. Using a cross-over cable I've managed to transfer most of my files across and when it came to transferring my mail (I use MS Outlook 2003 from Office 2003 Pro) I decided to use the export command on my old computer to create a PST file which I called "Outlook Mail.pst". I then I transferred it to the desktop folder on the new computer and launched Outlook and told it to impo...

http mail
With OWA, we can access email via the url "serverName/exchange". Does anyone know if we can rename the virtual directory name "exchange" to something else ? I looked at the iis manager for the exchange site property, it wouldn't allow us the change the name. Any suggestions ? ...

out going mails problem
we are using outlook express and outlook as our default mail client when mails are sent from either of clients that mials are not delivered to destination. nmails are going from outbos and they are shown in sent items but they are not being sent to destination. we are using winproxy for internet sharing I verified configuration of win proxy that is also fine. SMTP service also running in proxyserver. entries of sent items are shown below To subject sent Accout Someone@abc.com something mm/dd/yy 192.168.1.26 192.168.1.26 is our proxy ...

installing CRM 3.0 and SQL2005 + RS on different server
Hi, I have a problem when I want to publish my CRM reports. I execute following cmd : C:\Program Files\Microsoft CRM\Reports>publishreports CRMLAB "CRMLAB\ReportingGroup {5480f933-60cb-4f91-9f03-73f49cdaf97e}" "CRMLAB\VM-CRM30$" I receive following error : 22:20:11| Error| Publishing stopped due to following error 22:20:11| Error| SRS soap exception: The permissions granted to user 'CRMLAB\Administrator' are insufficient for performing this operation. Any Idea? I got the same error and at long last found the resolution. Make sure your user acc...

Word as e-mail message editor
I upgraded from Outlook 2002 to Outlook 2003 on my XP system and now I am unable to select Word 2002 as my e- mail editor. The mail format option is looking for Word 2003 but it is not installed on my computer I'm stuck with the HTML option. As expected. Versions must match. You cannot use another version of Word if you want to use WordMail. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "AndyS" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03d701c428c5$6da62590$3501280a@phx.gbl... > I upgraded from Outlook 2002 to Outlook 2003 on my XP > system and now I am unab...

Mail Routing
I have an exchange 5.5 server SP4 running on NT4. I also have an exchange 2003 server on Windows 2003 server. My exchange 5.5 server is responsible for handling mail to the company.com domain. I have setup an MX record for lab.company.com to go the the new exchange 2003 server for testing. The exchange 2003 server is sending and receiving mail fine. The only problem is that the exchange 5.5 server won't send mail to it. The messages get stuck in the queue with a status of "host unreachable". Is this because company.com is part of the lab.company.com destination? ...

Internal Error
I get a "Money has encountered an Internal Error" message when I start Money. It does it twice, then goes back to my desktop. Any ideas? I have backups. Thanks. Try to start the sample.mny file - you can double click the file to launch it. Do not change it. Exit if it displays okay. If that fails too then the question is. did you change anything to your system like software or hardware? arthur == On Tue, 23 May 2006 14:41:01 -0700, William <William@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I get a "Money has encountered an Internal Error" message when I start ...

Unhandled exception #3
VS.NET 2003, Windows XP Pro SP2 RC1 Hello, When I run a multi-threaded application in the debugger, it stops the execution with the following message: First-chance exception at 0x004fb32f in TestApp.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation writing location 0x016efc9c. Unhandled exception at 0x004fb32f in TestApp.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation writing location 0x016efc9c. The same exception occurs whether the code is in a worker thread or in the primary one. I put the disassembly, the registers, the call stack and the source code below. I was wondering if this would be due to the new securit...

Outlook - Exchange Rule ?
We are currently using Outlook 2000 SP3 with Exchange 2000 Standard SP3 on a W2k SP4 server. To work around the 16 gig limitation of the Information Store, I want to create a rule within Outlook to move emails messages older than 6 months to a user public folder within Exchange. The idea would be similar to the way auto-archiving works except I don't want the email to be archived in a pst file. Through the rules wizard I can move emails to a specific folder based on dates range, but these dates are static. Is there any way to either adjust a rule to work with the current date (i.e. 'al...

E-mail Partial Workbook
I have sheet 1, 2 & 3 in a workbook and would like to E-Mail to a part only Sheet 2 without them seeing Sheets 1 and 3 from their e-mail. would like to do it without using *VBA* (I'm a beginner) or usin *copy, paste and giving sheet 2 a new name. -- DON ----------------------------------------------------------------------- DON S's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1288 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26731 Hi Don I have examples on my site http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm >> would like to...

Strange behavior when installing Windows Live Mail
I saw some strange behavior when installing Windows Live Mail on one of my computers. 1. First, the installation apparently completed successfully, but with nothing on the screen that said the program was now accessible. I had to search through the directories for wlmail.exe in order to start the program. 2. It then came up in a mode of importing from Windows Mail - first the accounts, which imported successfully, then the email already downloaded. This hung overnight on importing one of the folders from a gmail IMAP account - apparantly, it needed a human response on what it...

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

I E 8 issues
I E 8 takes a long time to open my home page. Also,when i open my mail, the back button hangs up when i try to go back to the home page. Window freezes are common. I'm running windows XP,sp-3,McAfee anti virus along with ad-aware. These issues have surfaced since i updated from I E 6 to I E 8 weeks ago. Repoяt problems and check for solutions automatically <http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/Help/fba7e7c3-2aec-46e4-9a32-968aa620f35b1033.mspx> I don't know if this can in some way apply in your case, Doesn't hurt to try the link <ht...

GP 10.0 UK Localization
This may have been answered before. In GP 10.0 is it possible to change the phone format in the customer or vendor card for an UK company from US to UK? I have read that in previous versions you had to make the change yourself. Was this included in GP 10? If so, how do you do it? Joanne Mahoney SDN Consulting Jacksonvill, FL Hi Joanne If you install Microsoft Dynamics GP and select United Kingdom as your country it will automatically include the UKERR.CNK file which will adjust the phone formats for the free text used in the UK. You can change the Phone format in Great Plains for window...

Mail merge not saving link
Hi, I'm beginning the evaluation of MSCRM 3. I did a mail merge via the Outlook client and indeed the word mail merge was put into the contacts history. Unfortunately, there is no link in the activity to the actual word document. Is there any way to link (automatically) the word document with the activity? Thanks, Cedric ...

cannot debug plug-in in vc++ 6.0
HI All, We have a plug-in application and i am able to debug that for all most all softwares like Adobe PS, adobe acrobat etc. But for some reason it doesnt seem to stop at breakpoints for SCANSOFT PAPERPORT software. I am not able to debug our plug-in for PAPERPORT software. I am using VC++ 6.0 on win xp pro, SP2. any idea what may be causing my plug-in not to bebug with paperport. thanks, -Anish ...

Returned e mail messages
Hi, I have posted several times but the answers that I have had have not helped me. I have two accounts set up in Outlook 2002 one Yahoo account and one with a hosting company called oneandone internet. I have followed the account setup on both accounts to the letter and can send and receive mail messages to and from anyone on my contact list. However any mail or address that is sent to me via ebay's mail forwarding system cannot be replied to either by hitting reply in outlook or by sending an original e mail to the address. I always get a returned mail/undeliverable message whi...

new to xml #3
Hi here is the code Dim ds As New DataSet Dim strPath As String Dim strMessage As String Dim strSql As String strSql = "SELECT NetworkID, RoadID,MeanDepth, x1,x2,y1, y2,ColorCode" & _ " FROM RoadAnalysisMeanDepth Where NetworkID=" & NetworkID & " Order BY MeanDepth" Dim daExport As New OleDb.OleDbDataAdapter(strSql, oConString.ConString) daExport.Fill(ds, "Roads") ds.WriteXml(Me.txtFilePathName.Text & "\MyData.xml") But i want to add some elements to th...

internal and internal domain name
Hi all My domain/exchange server are set to internaldomain.local i.e. if I create a user the user e-mail address is user@internaldomain.local . Now I want to register a domain on the internet so that my user(s) can receive/send e-mail to external. Once I register my domain externaldomain.com and have my SOA records out there with something like 10 mail.externaldomain.com IP_Address MX will the mail sent to user@externaldomain.com be delivered to user@internaldomain.local? Thanks In news:%23LmpxqW9FHA.3804@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl, AAFC <nospamaafc@comcast.net> ...

outlook 2000 hangs when checking mail
My husband has his outlook set up to check mail as soon as he opens it. He used it last night and everything worked fine. However, this morning at work, when he starts outlook, it starts checking for mail and hangs up. he then configured Eudora, which he was using until last week, to check for new messages, and it downloaded the messages just fine. How can he resolve this issue? His operating system is Windows 2000. Most likely the Personal Folders file (.pst file) size has become too large. This is a common occurrence. The files are supposed to hold up to 2GB, but will start causi...

what is the attribute name for this : "automatically update e-mail addresses based on email-address policy"
There is a check box above for the exchange 2007 console. What is the equivalent of the attribute name ? "EmailAddressPolicyEnabled" -- Tim. "IT STAFF" <jkklim@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:4E9A4E62-2028-435A-B982-0059BAA273F8@microsoft.com... > There is a check box above for the exchange 2007 console. > > What is the equivalent of the attribute name ? ...