Integration with legacy systems

Hello there. 've seen there is an integration between Microsoft CRM and MS
Great Plains.  I need to do a similar integration beetween Microsoft CRM and
a local System ERP named Diapason. The customer shoul be created by MS CRM.
passed to the ERP. Updated tin the ERP and then updated automatically in the
MS CRM. Order born in CRM. When approved, tehy should send to the ERP. The
ERP create the invoice and send the invoice to MS CRM.
Price list is managed by the ERP, imported in MS CRM and when updated in
ERO, should be updated automatically in CRM.
Customer are updated in ERP and should automatically updated in MS CRM. What
is the method to use to to that? Can someone help me? Thanks
0
Remc (1)
8/29/2005 8:55:07 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

You can develop some integration using the SDK or use a third party product
such as Scribe's Insight (scribesoft.com).

--
Matt Wittemann
http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com

"Remc" wrote:

> Hello there. 've seen there is an integration between Microsoft CRM and MS
> Great Plains.  I need to do a similar integration beetween Microsoft CRM and
> a local System ERP named Diapason. The customer shoul be created by MS CRM.
> passed to the ERP. Updated tin the ERP and then updated automatically in the
> MS CRM. Order born in CRM. When approved, tehy should send to the ERP. The
> ERP create the invoice and send the invoice to MS CRM.
> Price list is managed by the ERP, imported in MS CRM and when updated in
> ERO, should be updated automatically in CRM.
> Customer are updated in ERP and should automatically updated in MS CRM. What
> is the method to use to to that? Can someone help me? Thanks

Undeliverable messages from System Administrator
I have Outlook 2002 setup with an Imap account and an LDAP directory server. There are two .pst files - one for the local personal folders named outlook.pst (including default Inbox, contacts, sent messages, calendar etc) and another one for the imap account named imapaccount.pst that is basically a cache of messages on the actual server. Everything seems to be working fine except when a message is sent to an invalid account in the LDAP directory. I get a message from System Administrator in the Inbox of my Personal Folders (not the Inbox of my imap account folder that I monitor) with subject ...

Integration Questions
Where do I go or how do I get the CRM to integrate with Great Plains, I think there is supposed to be an integration tool somewhere, but I cannot find it. There is an integration CD which you will have received if you are a CRM partner or customer "Nathan Tidd" <NTiddSPAM@douglas-associates.com> wrote in message news:0d1a01c3b421$ec4437c0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Where do I go or how do I get the CRM to integrate with > Great Plains, I think there is supposed to be an > integration tool somewhere, but I cannot find it. It is much more than a "Utility", i...

Scheduling Integration for Integration Manager
Hi, Does anyone have any step by step procedure or documentation for scheduling integrations for Integration Manager? I hope there is a workable way for not so technical users to use so that I won't need to customize a functionality for this in Dynamics GP. They want to update their price list if possible using integration manager. However, they want it to be scheduled, like for example the manager will create the integrations today, then it will the update (integration), the end of next week without human intervention. Reason being is that updates/integration can run during ...

CRM Integration with an other SQL db
I'm looking to bridge Navision on SQL with CRM. Any body got some suggestions on the best way to built that real time link? -- Benoit How "Real Time" do you want it. If you want, you can use PostCallouts to implement this kind of integration (and there is a paper on MSDN on this subject) where you post changes to Accounts, new Orders, etc. from CRM to your Accounts package. For the other direction, bringing Accounts and sales information from the Accounts package into MSCRM then I would look at using a package like Scribe (BizTalk is also an option) to do this on a sch...

Fix on Gray Bar above system tray
I have a computer in my classroom that has excel on it and everytime I type a number, such as 30 it outputs .3. The only thing I can find different than the other computers in my classroom is that on the gray bar above the system tray the word FIX shows up. Normally I only have the NUM showing up representing the num lock turned on. How do I get rid of the FIX? Is it a ctrl + something shortcut. I have search the help and checked options, but I'm not having any luck. Any help would surely be appreciated. Thanks, Ray Ray Tools>Options>Edit. Uncheck "fixed decim...

ACT! Address Book integration
When integrating or using an address book in Outlook, the display name is automatically appended with the name of the address book the 'look up' found the name in... example: Jonathan Dorfman (ACT!) Is there any way to edit this feature or suppress it? Thanks in advance. Jonathan ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ...

Integration Transaction Order Issue
We just switched from using Integration Assistant for Excel to Integration Manager 9.0. The integrations are defined the same way for both programs. When the General Journal integrations run they complete without errors/warnings. But when you view the transactions in the batch in Great Plains the transactions are not in the same order as they were in the Excel spreadsheet. They seem to be very random. The total dollar amounts balance and the integration runs successfully but we can't get the transactions to maintain their order from the Excel spreadsheet. We can't use a so...

CRM an Telephone System Alcatel
Hi everyone, i have just set up a test crm server with a test alcatel omnipcx telephone system. My setup is a windows 2003 SBS with CRM small business and exchange router. How does crm contacts differ from outlook contacts? If i add a contact under the crm section it seams to add it under the outlook contact section a minute or 2 later, does the crm contacts synch with outlook contacts? and also i can get the contact to pop up when i dial from a recognised number but it saves it under the outlook contact journal and not the crm, any ideas? thanks Hello jjbrisbane, We have a Telep...

CRM to GP Integration CD Builds
Hi, We are missing our GP to CRM Integration CD and waiting on delivery of a new one. However, we do have the Release Candidate 2 CD dated 3/25/2003. Can anyone tell me if this CD is the same as the RTM CD that went out? I can't remember if there was another build afterwards. Alan ...

System Restore does not work
My XP Prof refuses to restore to an earlier check point. Check points are listed as usual but after saving current status and restarting the system states that roll back was not possible. I have tried several check points with the same negative result. Also the System, working in a network environment, can manipulate single shared files in other PC:s but NOT shared folders (these cannot be found although I see them!). Is a complete reinstallation of XP necessary (XP is preinstalled so the repair function may not be available although I have a rescue disc. Can and should I try a ...

An error has occurred. For more information,contact your system ad
I just migrated our system from Goldmine to MsCRM. One problem is I can view activity details. When I select an activity item and double-click it, a dialog appeared and the error message is : "An error has occurred. For more information,contact your system administrator". If I manually create an activity, then I can open it correctly. I go to the CRM server and find an event: ========================== Source: Microsoft CRM Category:None User: N/A Error Message : An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for ...

Integration Mgr with Excel ODBC
I'm trying to use an Excel workbook (xlsx) as a simple ODBC source. After specifying the path for the source file when I click the Table button IM pauses for a few seconds and then closes. Same thing happens if I try using xls format. This is on GP 10 SP2 with IM 10.00.1134. Any ideas what would be causing this to happen? Changing the spreadsheet to XLS would be a good first step. -- Charles Allen, MVP "irishjamr" wrote: > I'm trying to use an Excel workbook (xlsx) as a simple ODBC source. After > specifying the path for the source file when I click th...

Using a SQL Job to run an unattended Integration with Integration
Is there a way to run an Integration using a sql job instead of using a Windows Scheduled task. I am using SQL Optimizer so I do not need to log into Great Plains first. Lewis: Yes. You would first create a .bat file (DOS program). In this batch file, you move to the Integration Manager folder (optional), then you would use the command line called IMRun.exe located in this folder (IMRun.Exe "IntegrationName" -Refer documentation) . Once you create the batch file, you would call this batch file using a DTS package within SQL EM. Then you would schedule a SQL job to call this D...

CRM Integration 1.2 for Great Plains
The CRM Integration 1.2 for Great Plains seems to only support integration between one Great Plains company databse and an installation of CRM. Does anyone know if it is possible to integrate more than one Great Plains database to a CRM installation using the the standard CRM Integration 1.2 for Great Plains and Biztalk server. CRM <=> GP Integration only supports integraiton to one GP company DB. >-----Original Message----- >The CRM Integration 1.2 for Great Plains seems to only support >integration between one Great Plains company databse and an >installation of CRM....

Scheduled Integration via Integration Manager
Hi! I in dire need of help and would need to know if there is any way that I can schedule integrations using integration manager. For example, my client would want to update the price list via integration manager. Is there a way for them to just enter a date to run the integration, and if possible a time as well, then it will automatically run the integration at that specified date and time? Any workarounds, ways and step by step procedure on how to achieve that, would be very very great. Thanks! -- Bryan Hipolito The IM user guide covers that in detail. If you don't already ...

Re: Integration Manager Error
"6538" <lbeach@remingtonconsulting.com> wrote in message news:... > Running a JE integration and receive the following error. I have checked > the source documents and previewed and all appears fine. > > This integration cannot be run because of the following problem(s): > Source Recordset '1' not round - used for Record Source option on > collection 'Entries' > > ...

Integration DB Size
Our integration database is growing at a very rapid pace (about 200 MB per day) ... compared to the pace that our GP & CRM databases are growing. Is there some way to "shrink" the Integration DB? -- Brandon ================== Presentations Direct - http://www.presentationsdirect.com > Binding Machines http://www.presentationsdirect.com/binding-machines/gbc-binding-machines.asp > Laminators http://www.presentationsdirect.com/laminators/gbc-laminators.asp > Paper Shredders http://www.presentationsdirect.com/paper-shredders/gbc-paper-shredders.asp...

Mas90 integration
I am trying to find out if RMS is compatible with Mas90 (MAS 90 is a 32-bit accounting, distribution and light manufacturing software) If the integration is possible where can i find the steps on how to set it up, or if there is a module for this where can I purchase it from? Thanks, HaikHR@gmail.com Try the Peachtree 3.0 export. It is very close. MAS had and import tool to import the file, as I remember it is and module they offer. Good luck. mt "Haik" <Haik@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E5028623-B547-4399-B1B3-1146BD3015B4@microsoft.com... >I ...

Bank Reconciliation Integration Problem #2
We are receiving "No Matching Transaction found for Transaction Number" warning message during a bank reconcilliation integration for the XFR type. Have checked that the transaction number is correct in CM20200, and we can clear the XFR types manually. Is this transaction type not allowed for some reason? Or is there some other reason why we get this warning? Scott Here is the response I got from MBS Developer Support: This has been logged as bug 26212: SUMMARY: When running a bank reconcilation integration if one of the transactions is a bank transfer with a type of XF...

Sharepoint Integrate with CRM
Hi all, Does Any one know virtual pc image that had integration sharepoint with crm for demo purpose available for download ? thanks to all in advance ...

Site integration--Reverse Proxy
Hi, I am working on a project to integrate another site into our site. What happened is like this: 1. I have a iframe with the src referenced to a special folder (SiteIntegration) in our site (original site). 2. I have a HTTPHandler which acting as reverse proxy to make request to the target site and I have the following config in web.config <add verb="*" path="SiteIntegration/*" type="ReverseProxy.ReverseProxy"/> 3. I created a request to the target url in the ReverseProxy-- ProcessRequest sub. (Adding right authentication), and I got r...

Trigger On System View
Attempting to create a trigger on a system view, master.sys.server_principals but keep receiving the following error: The object 'sys.server_principals' does not exist or is invalid for this operation Is this not permitted in master? Basic trigger script for a test follows: SET ANSI_NULLS ON GO SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON GO -- ============================================= -- Author: Name -- Create date: -- Description: -- ============================================= CREATE TRIGGER sys.logincap ON sys.server_principals AFTER INSERT,DELETE,UPDATE AS B...

Exchange System Manager, Error ID: c0072afc
I have just installed Windows 2003 SBS with Exchange. I've made some settings for the domain controller and active directory. Now I'm a bit stuck because of the following problem: Every time when I open the Exchange System Manager, expand Folder and click Publick Folders. I get a critical error with following information: ---- The requested name is valid, bu data of the requested type was found. Facility: Win32 ID no: c0072afc Exchange System Manager ---- (end of the error message) I get the same error message when I try to check properties of the same folder (Public Folder). T...

Time received on Outlook 2003 different than system time.
I completed DST updates on all of our computers and used the tzmove.exe to update the calendar for Outlook 2003. The problem now is when I receive new email, the time is about 5 hrs behind the real time in the inbox. But when I double click to open the email, the time on the message is correct. I checked all time zone settings, DST settings, and calendar options. Im stuck for ideas......any suggestions?? Thanks Check the time zone setting on the Exchange server. - RAM On Mar 12, 2:52 pm, "RAM" <rmilbr...@gfnet.com> wrote: > Check the time zone setting on the Exchange s...

web integration
We are looking for a web integration for RMS that support multi level of price for example we have retail customers the has standard price and wholesale customer that has price level A, we want the wholesale customer can log in and check the price on a web catalog Thanks We resell a webstore add-on that alows for customer specific pricing as well as level specific pricing, also with the ability for wholesale customers to produce their own trade price lists. Email me if you need more information rod@rsgplc.com "Norman" wrote: > We are looking for a web integration for ...