Integration DB Size

Our integration database is growing at a very rapid pace (about 200 MB per
day) ... compared to the pace that our GP & CRM databases are growing.  Is
there some way to "shrink" the Integration DB?

--
Brandon

==================
Presentations Direct - http://www.presentationsdirect.com
     http://www.presentationsdirect.com/binding-machines/gbc-binding-machines.asp
     http://www.presentationsdirect.com/laminators/gbc-laminators.asp
  > Paper Shredders
     http://www.presentationsdirect.com/paper-shredders/gbc-paper-shredders.asp
==================

0
Brandon
1/24/2007 1:33:16 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Integration Questions
Where do I go or how do I get the CRM to integrate with Great Plains, I think there is supposed to be an integration tool somewhere, but I cannot find it. There is an integration CD which you will have received if you are a CRM partner or customer "Nathan Tidd" <NTiddSPAM@douglas-associates.com> wrote in message news:0d1a01c3b421$ec4437c0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Where do I go or how do I get the CRM to integrate with > Great Plains, I think there is supposed to be an > integration tool somewhere, but I cannot find it. It is much more than a "Utility", i...

Office OL 2007 - Vista
Office OL 2007 and Vista I received a warning (when I tried to create and save a new OL contact) that my pst file is too large. I was prevented from saving the new contact. I checked the pst size (in c:\users\me\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook), and see that a hair over 1.9 GB (and FWIW, the Archive.pst is over 3.4 GB. I thought the default max size is 20GB. I tried finding the Registry entries for max file sizes, and thought they were located at HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Outlook , but navigating down there to Microsoft, there's only Sy...

Scheduling Integration for Integration Manager
Hi, Does anyone have any step by step procedure or documentation for scheduling integrations for Integration Manager? I hope there is a workable way for not so technical users to use so that I won't need to customize a functionality for this in Dynamics GP. They want to update their price list if possible using integration manager. However, they want it to be scheduled, like for example the manager will create the integrations today, then it will the update (integration), the end of next week without human intervention. Reason being is that updates/integration can run during ...

CRM Integration with an other SQL db
I'm looking to bridge Navision on SQL with CRM. Any body got some suggestions on the best way to built that real time link? -- Benoit How "Real Time" do you want it. If you want, you can use PostCallouts to implement this kind of integration (and there is a paper on MSDN on this subject) where you post changes to Accounts, new Orders, etc. from CRM to your Accounts package. For the other direction, bringing Accounts and sales information from the Accounts package into MSCRM then I would look at using a package like Scribe (BizTalk is also an option) to do this on a sch...

ACT! Address Book integration
When integrating or using an address book in Outlook, the display name is automatically appended with the name of the address book the 'look up' found the name in... example: Jonathan Dorfman (ACT!) Is there any way to edit this feature or suppress it? Thanks in advance. Jonathan ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ...

Integration Transaction Order Issue
We just switched from using Integration Assistant for Excel to Integration Manager 9.0. The integrations are defined the same way for both programs. When the General Journal integrations run they complete without errors/warnings. But when you view the transactions in the batch in Great Plains the transactions are not in the same order as they were in the Excel spreadsheet. They seem to be very random. The total dollar amounts balance and the integration runs successfully but we can't get the transactions to maintain their order from the Excel spreadsheet. We can't use a so...

CRM to GP Integration CD Builds
Hi, We are missing our GP to CRM Integration CD and waiting on delivery of a new one. However, we do have the Release Candidate 2 CD dated 3/25/2003. Can anyone tell me if this CD is the same as the RTM CD that went out? I can't remember if there was another build afterwards. Alan ...

New Exchange DB
We use Exchange 2003 SP2, we have moved many users to a new Database, but some users can't connect for a long period, when they login it crashes after a minute or less. The effected users all use Outlook 2003 SP2. This is the error: Faulting application outlook.exe, version 11.0.8000.0, stamp 43599e06, faulting module ntdll.dll, version 5.1.2600.2180, stamp 411096b4, debug? 0, fault address 0x0000eddc. If I move the users that have the problem back to the old database they are fine. There are 100's of user that are fine on this new database though. Should be restart the se...

My Sites maximum size
Hello I read in the SP2010 docs that a site collection should not be greater than 100 GB. Does this also apply to My Sites ? Pierrot Yes. "wpher56" <jstealque@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:#YcD56q6KHA.980@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hello > I read in the SP2010 docs that a site collection should not be greater > than 100 GB. Does this also apply to My Sites ? > Pierrot Do you mean: - yes, EACH site in My Sites is limited to 100 GB, or - yes, the My Sites collection is limited to 100 GB ? I can't imagine that My Sites is limited to...

Text size in a drop-down list
I have created a drop down list using the Data>>Validation feature. The list is pulled from a range of values in the spreadsheet and a drop-down appears on each cell where the data validation is set. The problem I have is that the list text is very small, maybe 8 points. Changing the source data or the size of the validated cells makes no difference. Changing Excel default settings or Normal style text size settings doesn't make a difference. Does anyone know how to change the text size so that we can read the drop down text? A workaround http://www.contextures.com/x...

Integration Mgr with Excel ODBC
I'm trying to use an Excel workbook (xlsx) as a simple ODBC source. After specifying the path for the source file when I click the Table button IM pauses for a few seconds and then closes. Same thing happens if I try using xls format. This is on GP 10 SP2 with IM 10.00.1134. Any ideas what would be causing this to happen? Changing the spreadsheet to XLS would be a good first step. -- Charles Allen, MVP "irishjamr" wrote: > I'm trying to use an Excel workbook (xlsx) as a simple ODBC source. After > specifying the path for the source file when I click th...

Synchronizing Item DB between POS and backoffice
In my backoffice i use a copy of my POS item database. I mainly use it to print mass labels and to process my online orders. This database is not connected in any way to the POS database. What I would like to do is to synchronize the items table between POS and backoffice. I just would like to get all new or updated items from the POS maybe once a week, or whenever i know i made changes to the POS items table. Is there an easy way to get this done? I don't want to just restore an entire backup as I would loose my online order payment processing. Both systems are on RMS 2.0 latest s...

CRM Integration 1.2 for Great Plains
The CRM Integration 1.2 for Great Plains seems to only support integration between one Great Plains company databse and an installation of CRM. Does anyone know if it is possible to integrate more than one Great Plains database to a CRM installation using the the standard CRM Integration 1.2 for Great Plains and Biztalk server. CRM <=> GP Integration only supports integraiton to one GP company DB. >-----Original Message----- >The CRM Integration 1.2 for Great Plains seems to only support >integration between one Great Plains company databse and an >installation of CRM....

Scheduled Integration via Integration Manager
Hi! I in dire need of help and would need to know if there is any way that I can schedule integrations using integration manager. For example, my client would want to update the price list via integration manager. Is there a way for them to just enter a date to run the integration, and if possible a time as well, then it will automatically run the integration at that specified date and time? Any workarounds, ways and step by step procedure on how to achieve that, would be very very great. Thanks! -- Bryan Hipolito The IM user guide covers that in detail. If you don't already ...

Long integer size
What integer range is the data type Long Integer? Alan, Integer Stores numbers from -32,768 to 32,767 (no fractions). to find this info --open table in design view --add a field of type number --choose Long Interer in the bottom section of the table in design view --press F1 while cursor is in the words Long Integer Jeanette Cunningham "Alan T" <alanNOSPAMpltse@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message news:eWvTyNyUIHA.1208@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > What integer range is the data type Long Integer? > > It's a 4 byte field that can hold values from -2,147,483...

how to *not change* the size of an ownerdrawn combobox.
hi group;-) following problem (mfc; vc++ 6.0): when i draw a dialog and put 2 comboboxes in it (one of them ownerdrawn) then the ownerdrawns edit-box is a little bit higher. I can change its height with SetItemHeight(-1, nNewHeight) but i dont want to change it to any "magic number"; i want to change it to the original value - that height the box would have if it wasnt flagged ownerdrawn. how do i get this? is there any fn i can use that is called before the ctrl is resized? On Sep 3, 8:36=A0am, ".rhavin grobert" <cl...@yahoo.de> wrote: > hi group;-) > > ...

Using a SQL Job to run an unattended Integration with Integration
Is there a way to run an Integration using a sql job instead of using a Windows Scheduled task. I am using SQL Optimizer so I do not need to log into Great Plains first. Lewis: Yes. You would first create a .bat file (DOS program). In this batch file, you move to the Integration Manager folder (optional), then you would use the command line called IMRun.exe located in this folder (IMRun.Exe "IntegrationName" -Refer documentation) . Once you create the batch file, you would call this batch file using a DTS package within SQL EM. Then you would schedule a SQL job to call this D...

Re: Integration Manager Error
"6538" <lbeach@remingtonconsulting.com> wrote in message news:... > Running a JE integration and receive the following error. I have checked > the source documents and previewed and all appears fine. > > This integration cannot be run because of the following problem(s): > Source Recordset '1' not round - used for Record Source option on > collection 'Entries' > > ...

Integration DB Size
Our integration database is growing at a very rapid pace (about 200 MB per day) ... compared to the pace that our GP & CRM databases are growing. Is there some way to "shrink" the Integration DB? -- Brandon ================== Presentations Direct - http://www.presentationsdirect.com > Binding Machines http://www.presentationsdirect.com/binding-machines/gbc-binding-machines.asp > Laminators http://www.presentationsdirect.com/laminators/gbc-laminators.asp > Paper Shredders http://www.presentationsdirect.com/paper-shredders/gbc-paper-shredders.asp...

Mas90 integration
I am trying to find out if RMS is compatible with Mas90 (MAS 90 is a 32-bit accounting, distribution and light manufacturing software) If the integration is possible where can i find the steps on how to set it up, or if there is a module for this where can I purchase it from? Thanks, HaikHR@gmail.com Try the Peachtree 3.0 export. It is very close. MAS had and import tool to import the file, as I remember it is and module they offer. Good luck. mt "Haik" <Haik@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E5028623-B547-4399-B1B3-1146BD3015B4@microsoft.com... >I ...

Bank Reconciliation Integration Problem #2
We are receiving "No Matching Transaction found for Transaction Number" warning message during a bank reconcilliation integration for the XFR type. Have checked that the transaction number is correct in CM20200, and we can clear the XFR types manually. Is this transaction type not allowed for some reason? Or is there some other reason why we get this warning? Scott Here is the response I got from MBS Developer Support: This has been logged as bug 26212: SUMMARY: When running a bank reconcilation integration if one of the transactions is a bank transfer with a type of XF...

Auto-size
Is it possible to turn auto-size off? I want all my bubbles to be exactly the same size regardless of content ...

Maximum Database Size
Great Plains on MSDE has a maximum database size of 2 GB. What is the maximum database size on SQL Server 2005 Express? Jamrock wrote: > Great Plains on MSDE has a maximum database size of 2 GB. What is the > maximum database size on SQL Server 2005 Express? From this web page: http://www.microsoft.com/sql/editions/express/features.mspx Scalability and Performance .. Supports 1 CPU, but can be installed on any server .. 1 gigabyte (GB) addressable RAM .. 4 GB maximum database size -- Lyle U Thanks Lyle, Wanted to be sure that the maximum size was dependent on SQL Server...

How to sent for cell: font size=7,text format in VBA
After I do .Range().Clear I lost "font size" and "text format" in Cells. I wonder how to set in VBA: - font size for cell - formatting "text" for cell Excel XP. I am not sure about translation of above because I use Polish version of Excel. Thanks for help, Mark Mark - Why not try running your macro recorder and looking at the code afterwards? I put information in cell I18 and then changed the format (e.g. italics, fontsize, borders, etc.). Here's what the code looks like (in English). I also tested it - it works. Sub Macro1() Range("I18"...

Sharepoint Integrate with CRM
Hi all, Does Any one know virtual pc image that had integration sharepoint with crm for demo purpose available for download ? thanks to all in advance ...