Installing Outlook plugin for CRM

While installing Sales For Outlook I get an installation
error stating that the process has prematurely
terminated. I am running Office XP, Windows XP SP 1.
Cannot find any help on technet or MSDN. Anyone have any
clues?
0
Don
9/16/2003 3:04:00 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

RE-Installing

How do I export WORD or PUBLISHER files to AOL instead of Outlook
I would like to imbed docs and pubs in AOL, not OUTLOOK, but I can't figure out how to do it. It can't be done. Your only option would be to use Outlook Express with your AOL (assuming that can still be done) and send them that way. And to be honest with you, I'm not 100% certain that will work. I dumped AOL several years ago so I don't know if they still support OE or that that process will work with Publisher. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Ellen" <Ellen@discussions.micro...

Outlook 2000 upgrade problems
I'm currently on Outlook 2000 SP-3 (9.0.0.6627), (but Belarc says I've still got v 9.0.6604) having installed a proffered "improvement" from Microsoft. I can see several changes, including a) an inability now to display new address book entries in the form "Smith, John" rather than John Smith; and b) an inability to send emails from any of my mailboxes - it now insists on sending from my default mailbox on behalf of the other mailbox. Can anyone advise whether, and how, I can revert to the previous version? Thanks in anticipation ...

Also Can't Install Latest Update

Downloading email into Outlook on Windows XP into each person's profile
How do you configure Outlook 2002 so that when you download email, it is accessible to all users, regardless of their pprofile settings (Win XP)? If I download the email while in my profile, my wife cannot see the email I downloaded when in her profile. Why? Because at the moment you are using separate .PST files to store your data. You'll need to set up a shared .PST file for e-mail and put it where each of you can access it from your Windows profile. See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/olshare1.htm for examples. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail a...

Unread mail in OUtlook 2003
The unread mail in the default view isn't working right for several clients. Anyone have this problem? ...

outlook 2003 #69
i have problem sending messages from pop3 accounts in outook 2003 when i configure exchange server for intranet, even when i select pop3 account as defalut account and exchage is second option, if i select pop3 account as default then i am unable to send messages local exchange server, if i configure the same in outlook xp then every thing is ok pop3 and exchange any body can help me to solve this problem or it is a bug in outlook 2003 Configure the account (POP3 or Exchange) that you use the most as the default. When you want to send using the other account, select that account from...

My IMAP account in Outlook Express connecting to Exchange Server always fails but same account in Outlook always works
Experts, Running Windows Server 2003 SP1. Exchange SP2. IMAP account in Outlook Express connecting to Exchange Server always fails but same account in Outlook always works. Error below: Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password. Configuration: Account: Director Server: Server1 User name: AD\Director Protocol: IMAP Port: 143 Secure(SSL): 0 Code: 800cccd1 I realize the workaround is domain/username/alias for the Outlook Express username. That still fails. I even made the alias the same as the username. Also fails. This very same workstation can access the...

Value Pak Installer

HELP. CRM Authentication
The installation went well. But I cant open the CRMwebiste. Anytime, I get this error message: "Microsoft CRM could not log you on to the system. Make sure your user record is enabled and that you have been assigned at least one security role. For more information, contact your system administrator. " Also, in CRM Deployment manager, I cant work on user manage. The error message says: "The server http://crmserver:8080/mscrmservices is nt responding. This might happen if it is currently unavailable, it is not a microsoft CRM server, or you do not have sufficient priviled...

Installation #4

Outlook 2003 Deleting Deleted Items!
This annoying problem is driving me nuts! I'm running Outlook 2003 w/SP1 (Exchange 2000) on Windows 2000 Pro w/SP4. Recently, Outlook has been automatically emptying my Deleted Items folder to Recover Deleted Items! I've checked my Rules as well as AutoArchive settings but can't find the cause of these mysterious deletions. The problem persists even after I uninstalled/reinstalled Office 2003 Pro. Actually after I did this, Outlook behaved itself for a whole day but the problem returned the next. Sometimes after recovering my deleted items, I can find my Deleted Item...

Outlook Flags
When I turn a custom flag on an item, e.g. email, specify some due date, the default remainder (by default unchecked) is set for "Saturday, January 01, 4501". How can I change this strange date to be *automatically* something more convenient, e.g. the due date? Version of outlook? Have you tried office diagnotics? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange...

Outlook Client 10-26-07
Hi, Here is my config : - SBS 2003 SP1 + CRM 3.0 Rollup 2 - Client: Windows XP SP2 + Outlook 2003 SP3 + CRM Client + Rollup 2 - User is logged into the Domain and is local admin of his computer, indexation service is running under his user profil. On two laptops I encounter the same trouble : display is correct (account, contacts, activities, ...) but I can not have access with the double-clic. Moreover, on these two laptops, the click on an HTML link into a message is not working. You have toi copy/paste the link into IE to have access. It seems that a config of Outlook is missing but ...

Hyperlinks in Outlook Signatures
question about hyperlinks. Is there any way to put a variable in a hyperlink so that the mail to: email address is always the same as the displayed text? I have a lot of users that have been cutting and pasting mail to: hyperlinks and when they change the display of the hyperline, the mail to: is still the old email address. I'd like it so that if someone edits the text of the display email address that the mail to: points to the new address. Any tips would be appreciated. thx No, that is not possible. Teach them to edit the link as well or to completely remove the t...

Installer for my access application

Outlook 2003 / BCM
When you pull up the Opportunities page in Outlook 2003 / BCM - it sorts the stages alphabetically - (e.g. Closed Lost, Negotiation etc.). Is there a way for the view to open with the stages sorted by "stage" - (e.g. Prospecting, Qualification, Needs Analysis, etc.)? Please advise, BSW ...

Images not recognized by IE (or Outlook's browser)
I created a Web page with MS Publisher 2003 that includes two JPEG images. I can see them just fine with IE6, but when I put the cursor on them and right click, I do NOT get an image context menu. It's as if they're not there. This does not happen with other sites, from which I can save images freely. I tried viewing the site with Outlook 2003 and had the same problem. When I use Firefox, however, the images behave normally and can be downloaded. I tried adjusting security, firewalls, etc. but nothing helped. MS browsers do not recognize the images as images, even though they do...

Fresh install, crystal issue.

can I update directly CRM Table
Hi, I use CRM 1.2 I would like remove a licence of user, he don't exist in Active Directory. so I would like do delete the good row in the table SystemUsersLicences Can I do that ? ...

Micosoft Outlook Calender
Currently have Outlook 2000 on XP Professional. The calender on Outlook when brought up will not go automatically to the current date. Error Ox800cc92 comes up. Never had this problem before. ...

Languages of CRM Outlook & MS Outlook
I have to install the client CRM Outlook (Spanish version) on PCs that have operating system and Microsoft Outlook (English version) but I want to know if there any problems that might submitted by the incompatibility of languages. As an example if I made the installation of client CRM Outlook on PC test but I was unable to perform the installation of rollups 1 and 2 (Spanish and English version) of client CRM on the PC due to the incompatibility of languages among these components . Thanks for help Office 2003? with language pack? That shouldn't be a problem, install English Offic...