Install error : report module

Hi,

does someone met such message error when loading the
Crystal report module ?

"
Configuration Error
configuration file required to service this request.
Please review the specific error details below and modify
your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Assembly
microsoft.crm.platform.types.dll security permission grant
set is incompatible between appdomains.

Source Error:

Line 5: <assemblies>
Line 6: <add assembly="Microsoft.Crm.Platform.ComProxy,
Version=1.0.0000.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"/>
Line 7: <add assembly="Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Types,
Version=1.2.3297.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"/>
Line 8: </assemblies>
Line 9: </compilation>

Source File: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\web.config    Line: 7

it makes me sick !!!

0
anonymous (74725)
7/30/2004 10:19:09 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

RE-Installing

newbie question: Need to create a month-calendar view report
I'm creating a database to track assignments. They are tracked by dates: date assigned, expected completion date, draft completion dates, approvals, etc. Most reports are default types---assignments by staff member, completed in past month/week/etc. The question is 1. How due I plot assignments in a "monthly calendar" view/report? This report should display the assignment titles on the "expected completion" date. 2. Is it possible to change the "expected completion" date from within this "monthly calendar" view? Thanks in advance for any and all a...

Also Can't Install Latest Update

Value Pak Installer

Conditional Formatting in Reports
I have an inventory table which is updated from a form. This form contains several fields giving details about each type of machine. One of these fields, called STATUS, has a drop down menu with three options; in-use, scrapped or sold. I can produce a report easily enough showing the full inventory list or those that have been scrapped for instance but what i would really like to do is produce a report that lists all items but highlighting those that have been scrapped in one colour and those that have been sold in another. I am using 2003 Any help would be greatly appreciated. Open t...

Exchange 2003 ESM errors
when trying to open Public Folders in teh Exchange System Manager I am receiving the following error; The operation failed due to an invalid format in the HTTP request. Verify that the host header is correct for the virtual server. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated; tim Tim, http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;282125 E "TimW" <tim.watson@republink.com> wrote in message news:05a501c3c34e$ca07a570$a101280a@phx.gbl... > when trying to open Public Folders in teh Exchange System > Manager I am receiving the following error; &...

Add-In Is Not Valid Office Add-In Error Message
When I bootup Microsoft Outlook 2000 (9.0.0.2711), I get the following error message: 'C:\Windows\Application Data\Microsoft\Add-Ins\' is not a valid Office add-in. I also get this message when I open Outlook 2000, click on the Tools menu, click on Options, click on the Other tab, click on the Advanced Options button, and then click on the COM Add-Ins button. Would appreciate any help anyone may have to fix this problem. --Eric Ogawa This problem has been addressed in: "OL2000: Error Message: Not a Valid Office Add-in Starting Outlook" http://support.microsoft.com/supp...

M2003 updates error
I have been getting this since last evening: "An unknown error has occurred. Please try the operation again. If the problem persists, reinstall Money from your original product disks" Anyone else seeing this? Any easier way to resolve this than re-installing Money? The program seems to be working fine otherwise ... -- Aloke --- to reply by e-mail remove 123 and change invalid to com ...

Installation #4

Installer for my access application

Headquarters client error " Local and HQ databases are not synchro
Message Headquarters client error “Local and HQ databases are not synchronized – Some worksheets will not be processed Please kindly recommend I have an existing database in SO, HQ will not overwrite data. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0073_01CAF8F0.F7F330B0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Phusit, Has this ever worked? Have you run a 101 worksheet? --=20 Jeff=20 Check Point Software Search this newsgroup -- http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w (Stolen from DRS) =3D=3...

Error Message when I try to open Excel files
Just got a new computer with Windows XP Home Edition. The old compute was Windows 98. Whenever I try and open any of my Excel 9 spreadsheets, I get error message: "A document with the same '******.xls' is already open. You canno open two documents with the same name, even if the documents are i different folders. To open the second document, either close th document that's currently open, or rename one of the documents." If I click OK the spreadsheet is ready. It apparently wants to open the same file twice. Any suggestions a this is becoming aggrevating and somet...

Can't Print Money 2004 Report
Can some kind soul please tell me how to print a year end report on Money 2004, listing All transactions by payees and all deposits. Thanks Ray In microsoft.public.money, R wrote: >Can some kind soul please tell me how to print a year end report on Money >2004, listing All transactions by payees and all deposits. I would start with the Account Transactions report. Customize, checking each tab for your preferences. In particular, on the Rows&Columns tab, I would select to SubtotalBy:Payee. Set the Date to Previous Year. You can sort by clicking column headings. To print, right-...

F9 error
hello all, when one of my client presses F9 to change user for discount the keep getting hatches across the ENTIRE screen. has anyone encountered this problem and if so how did you get around it>thanks This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_02CA_01CA53E5.9D11B500 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Trinidave, The crosshatches indicate an error has occurred. Maybe someone has = remapped the F9 key to something else? --=20 Jeff=20 Check Point Software Search this newsgroup -- http://tinyurl.com...

#VALUE error
I am using Excel from Office 2007. I transfered a spreadsheet program from a Works spreadsheet, which I had adapted from one supplied with the program. It calculates your mortgage payments. I adapted it to calculate ROI from several variables on prespective rental properties. In Excel I get a #VALUE error when a cell conditionally references another cell that references another cell. I have attached several of the cell functions. =IF(AND(F5,F6,F7),PMT((F6/12)/100,F11,-F5),"") =IF(AND(G8,G9,G10),PMT((G9/12)/100,G13,-G8),"") =IF(G24,G24/G5,"") The online ...

Fresh install, crystal issue.

Report problem 07-16-06
I create new Incident report with SRS 2000, after deploying it I can see its preview in CRM server and CRM administrator user but this report does not run in clients and the following error was occured: An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted) Get Online Help Query execution failed for data set 'DataSource1'. (rsErrorExecutingCommand) Get Online Help SELECT permission denied on object 'Incident', database 'MyOrg_MSCRM', owner 'dbo'. -- Mohsen Ahmadi, msnahm@hotmail.com IR-0912 *** **** Mohsen napisal(a): > I create new In...

Return error #VALUE!
Why do I get this error with this formula? =IF(D3=0,"",E3/2000)*(G3/D3) What's in E3? What's in G3? What's in D3? If they're really all numbers, maybe you want: =IF(D3=0,"",(E3/2000)*(G3/D3)) (you can't multiply "" by g3/d3.) GYoder wrote: > > Why do I get this error with this formula? =IF(D3=0,"",E3/2000)*(G3/D3) -- Dave Peterson ...

Installing XP over Linux

excel report manager #2
I did all required in installation and when the report manager comes up I get no options either under "view or scenario", All I see is "none". No choice for any of the 6 out of 20 columns I want to print. Is my Report Manager corrupted? I just d/l it today from the MS site ...

Public Folder Replication Errors
Hi All I've a strange public folder problem. Were on an Exchange 2000 / Windows 2000 AD platform, each site/country has their own exchange enviornment. Any shared public folders have replicas on all exchange servers. The problem is that we have a shared public folder hosted on an exchange server on a different site. We seem to be reciving all inbound replication changes to the public folder. When we post any changes to the public folder, outbound replication does not seem to take place and the changes posts do not appear. I can see inbound events but not outbound. Logging has been s...

Over Short before generating Z Report
Hi, I need to know if there is an option in RMS to stop the processing of a Z report if the opening and closing amounts for each tender type don't match. Thanks! Irene You can't deny the ability to Z the register just because totals don't match. In the real world, sometimes the till doesn't balance to the penny or the opening and closing amounts differ slightly. We try to keep the same amount in the till but sometimes the denominations just won't let you. We have trained everyone to balance against the X report and correct anything that needs correcting (Debi...