Install CRM 1.2

I am carrying out a training course in a data-processing service company. In
this company, I carry out the establishment and the use of program CRM 1.2. I
will kindly request you to help me to find some information about this
product. moreover, I already started with installed the product, but I would
like to know how to make to have the French interface? also, at the time of
the installation of the users, I do an error, which I put 2 times the same
user with different functions, but now I want to delete one of them, is this
will wish to erase made possible?

thank you
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi,

I will give you the anserwer for your french interfaces. This mean that you
have to use the french MSCRM and at least you OS and SQL should also be in
french.

--
Ich hoffe, das hilft / I hope, this helps.

Freundliche Gr�sse,
Alfred G�bel (MS)

(Microsoft kann f�r die Richtigkeit und Vollst�ndigkeit der Inhalte in
dieser Newsgroup keine Haftung �bernehmen.)

"help" <help@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>I am carrying out a training course in a data-processing service company.
>In
> this company, I carry out the establishment and the use of program CRM
> 1.2. I
> will kindly request you to help me to find some information about this
> product. moreover, I already started with installed the product, but I
> would
> like to know how to make to have the French interface? also, at the time
> of
> the installation of the users, I do an error, which I put 2 times the same
> user with different functions, but now I want to delete one of them, is
> this
> will wish to erase made possible?
>
> thank you

0
Alfred

RE-Installing

Total a column from sheet 2 based on value in sheet 1
Col B Col C Col F Mary Team 1 $331.00 George Team 1 $222.00 Sam Team 2 $186.00 Tom Team 2 $100.00 Above is an example of my data on Sheet 2. On Sheet 1, I want to total all the total funds raised per Team shown on Sheet 2. I am trying to create a summary of what each team raised. I tried using the formula: =SUM(('sheet 2'!F2:F482=Sheet1!B2)) and I get just a dash in my total col. Can anyone provide some help? Thanks Look in HELP for the SUMIF() function -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Nee...

Also Can't Install Latest Update

vlookup 2 columns
Hi, I have in sheet1 data like this,just eg :- Ord Part Date 890 123 01/02/2004 900 123 01/17/2004 900 492 01/17/2004 914 123 01/20/2004 But when i do vlookup in sheet2 the date column looks like this. =vlookup(b2,sheet1$a$2:$b$4,2,false) Ord Part Date 890 123 01/02/2004 900 123 01/02/2004 900 492 01/17/2004 914 123 01/02/2004 While vlookup,the date column takes the first DATE occurance for the part. I want to compare both the part no as well as order no while doing vlookup. I need something l...

Is CRM a good tool for marketing list management?
In conversation, the question came up on whether or not CRM is a good tool for marketing list management. One of the main concerns is that the by loading hundreds of accounts and thousands of contacts into the database, performance will degrade. (Currently we have about 360 companies and about 800 contacts.) -- Med On May 23, 3:39 pm, Medardo Lacayo <MedardoLac...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > In conversation, the question came up on whether or not CRM is a good tool > for marketing list management. One of the main concerns is that the by > loading hundreds of ac...

Page Numbering (Starting Number Other Than 1)
I am at a loss as to how to start page numbering with number other than 1. I am using Office Pro 2003 with Publisher 2002. When I go to Tools/Options, I do not find the familiar menu "Start Numbering With . . " menu. What to do?? Regards, Bill Go to Page 1, Insert|Section -- JoAnn Paules - MVP Microsoft Publisher "Bill" <russeng@kiowaonline.net> wrote in message news:09b701c4257b$9d972530$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I am at a loss as to how to start page numbering with > number other than 1. I am using Office Pro 2003 with > Publisher 2002. > When I ...

Value Pak Installer

1 email fill my queue!!!!
Hi, I'm testing a deployment of the CRM 1.2. I test the exchange filter to get email sent to support@company.com. This works fine... but... every 30minutes the same email is added to the queue again!!!! I have done 2 tests, and these 2 emails are copied every 30minutes... what's wrong??? thanks Jerome ok its corrected I have omit to check the "associated external account" option in the Exchange advanced options. "J�j�" <willgart_A_@hotmail_A_.com> wrote in message news:%23AviAQxgFHA.572@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I'm testing a...

Unable to access different views within CRM
My client is using Windows XP Pro with Internet Explorer 6. She can log onto the web-client and access my opportunties, my contacts, my leads etc. When she attempts to change views i.e. all opportunities she receives an error message 'an error has occured, please contact your system admin'. Please help!!!! ...

HELP. CRM Authentication
The installation went well. But I cant open the CRMwebiste. Anytime, I get this error message: "Microsoft CRM could not log you on to the system. Make sure your user record is enabled and that you have been assigned at least one security role. For more information, contact your system administrator. " Also, in CRM Deployment manager, I cant work on user manage. The error message says: "The server http://crmserver:8080/mscrmservices is nt responding. This might happen if it is currently unavailable, it is not a microsoft CRM server, or you do not have sufficient priviled...

Installation #4

CRM Cannot Go Online -- Button Doesn't Work
CRM Go-Onlie Button Doesn't Work . I have a client whose go-online button doesnt' work. We are running CRM 3.0 on Rollup 1 and service pack 2 with Office 2003. We do have an exchange server 2007. Thank you, Tishaa When you say the button doesn't work, do you mean that clicking on the button produces no result, or that errors occur during the Go Online process? If clicking the button produces no result, try opening Advanced Find or a new phone call record from the toolbar. If those also don't work, then check to make sure the CRM add-in is not disabled: in Outlo...

Bullet Points #2
Dumb question.. Can you add bullet points in Excel....Bizarre question but I have to ask... Thanks in advance for any advice... Hold down Alt and press the numpad 0149, release the Alt key -- For everyone's benefit keep the discussion in the newsgroup. Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Gregory Jones" <gkjones@hhf.stjoe.org> wrote in message news:D6EF0D50-59E6-4921-B5F9-21D4D35735D5@microsoft.com... > Dumb question... > > Can you add bullet points in Excel....Bizarre question but I have to ask.... > > Thanks in advance for any advice.... > Peo Thanks ve...

Installer for my access application

Fresh install, crystal issue.

excel report manager #2
I did all required in installation and when the report manager comes up I get no options either under "view or scenario", All I see is "none". No choice for any of the 6 out of 20 columns I want to print. Is my Report Manager corrupted? I just d/l it today from the MS site ...

Installing XP over Linux

Problem uninstalling CRM for Outlook
Hi, I am having a problem when uninstalling the CRM for Outlook Toolbar. When I log onto the machine as the user who installed the CRM toolbar, I receive an error "This action is valid for products that are currently installed". We did have to delete the NT profile of the user which installed CRM toolbar, so I assume this is related to this problem. Thanks for your help! -Mike ...

CRM SBS install error

Compare 2 Sheets and Extract Unique Info to a 3rd Sheet
I have two sheets of stock data from a stock screener, both same parameters, just different time frames (i.e., one sheet is newer whenever I import new a new screen from the Internet), which will pull different stocks as time passes. I'm trying to compare the two sheets and extract the stock data (a whole row's worth of data, not just a cell) that is unique to the "Last Import" sheet. This would allow any new stocks identified on the screener to be transferred to a new sheet (called "Filtered List"). That way I don't have to research the same stocks over and ove...

Email Tracking
Hi there. With Version 1.2 we could send out an email using MSCRM, and the response from the customer (assuming the token was left alone in the subject line) would also be aggregated to the history of activities - without user intervention. (So I would see both emails tracked against the customer's activity history without having to do anything) With version 3.0, the responses via email only come through to outlook and do not have the tracking done automcatically in MSCRM, eventhough the token is left inside the subject line. Users now need to manually click on "track in CRM"...