information about bad debtors

Can someone give me examples about the best way to
implement the possibility to follow the evolution of our
bad debtors situation.
for the moment we receive a excel sheet with the amount
of the debts and some comments.
How is it possible to integer these informations into the
CRM and to update it easily.

Thanks in advance for your help or if you can give me
your example of the way you manage these kind of
informations.
Regards
Didier
0
Didier
9/28/2004 12:13:21 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Instead of using an excel spreadsheet, you could create a db for the data
and then create a custom page within crm to pull the data for the account.
In addition, for ease of entering the data, the excel spreadsheet could be
tied to the db so the accounting group could enter the data which would
enter the info into the db for viewing in CRM.

Sean

"Didier" <dprudhomme@ipl.lu> wrote in message
> Can someone give me examples about the best way to
> implement the possibility to follow the evolution of our
> bad debtors situation.
> for the moment we receive a excel sheet with the amount
> of the debts and some comments.
> How is it possible to integer these informations into the
> CRM and to update it easily.
>
> Thanks in advance for your help or if you can give me
> your example of the way you manage these kind of
> informations.
> Regards
> Didier

0
me

Information Store #9
Sorry, but when it comes to Exchange I know little or nothing. I got this from my friend. All of our email inhouse is through microsoft outlook and we use the exchange server. Usually we set up a computer to log into a mail box by going to tools and services and giving the delivery address. I do not have the option for services. When I click on my outlook icon from my task bar, I get the message "The information store could not be opened" and it closes. I have tried this on other groups and have not gotten a response that works although people have tried. If you need more inf...

Importing information from excel into Outlook Contacts
Greetings, I am trying to transfer information from an excel spread sheet, which has two columns - name and phone number- into my the contacts section of Outlook. When I attempt to import I get an error message which says " File C... not recognized,excel translator unable to recognize....". Any help on accomplishing this would save me from an otherwise tedious task. Condo <theCONDOmanager@gmail.com> wrote: > I am trying to transfer information from an excel spread sheet, which > has two columns - name and phone number- into my the contacts section > of Outlook. When ...

Filter/Display only certain rows of information based on a user na
Good Morning, I have a spreadsheet that contains a list of employee names (In Column "A") and information across a row related to them....Each employee is under 1 of 4 managers and what I need to do is have a way for the manager to log into the spreadsheet and only display the employees that is under them. Thank you in advance for your help, George Is the exclusivity down to confidential data or is it just to make it easy for the Managers to see their own staff? Is there a column that contains the Manager's name? If so and if confidential matter is not a p...

Account information
Where is the account information stored in the registry for Outlook 2003 ? "Sudharson AN" <meetsudhar@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ufEcuFzQEHA.3744@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Where is the account information stored in the registry for Outlook 2003 ? > > On NT based systems HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows Messaging Subsystem\Profiles\YourProfileName Outlook Management made easy http://goff.nu/products/windows/profiler/index.html Which of those refer to my email address account settings ??? Thanks for ur time ...

install of Office 2004 freezes at User Information screen
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power PC Hi, I'm trying to install Office 2004 on my G5 Mac (using Leopard) and when the installation reaches the User Information screen, it freezes and has to be force-quit. This is true when I use the Setup Assistant or when I do a drag-and-drop installation. I googled and found one person with the same problem- they had solved it by running Autoupdate, so I did that, but it didn't help. Any advice would be appreciated very much! I'm useless without my Excel spreadsheets! Thank you. -Emily Hi Emily - Did your ...

Splitting information from one cell into two cells
I have a multi page workbook. On Sheet 1 I have a cell that contains a person's full name (first and last name). I would like to automatically transfer the name to other sheets in the workbook but I would like the first and last names to be placed into separate cells in Sheets 2, 3, 4, etc. How do I do this? Thanks!! Hi, Use Menu--Data--Text to Columns... jeff >-----Original Message----- >I have a multi page workbook. On Sheet 1 I have a cell >that contains a person's full name (first and last >name). I would like to automatically transfer the name >to o...

Exchange 2007 Mailbox Folder information not updating
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange I am using Entourage 2008 Web Services Edition in an Exchange 2007 SP1 UR4 environment. I have only been using the Web Services Edition for about a week and prior to that I was using the regular Entourage 2008 client for four months. In any case, the problem I am about to describe occurs in both versions of Entourage 2008. <br><br>Recently my employer's executive group decided to implement Managed Folder Policies to assist in controlling mailbox size. I was the first to...

Import information to Excel
I have a link to transfer data from an internet resource into my excel sheet. I can only grab block of information from the webpage. Is there a way to specify the inforation I want instead of having to link the whole block of data? The reason I'm asking is when I link a block, several column of data will be imported to Excel in one column. I use "Text to Columns", but that won't help next time I refresh the data. Thanks. Jason in <get external data> if you want the tables only you can specify. If you want only one table then also you can specify. Only proble...

how do i extract information from excel and put in certain fields.
i am trying to take information from a database i have in excel and put things like the name of a person and a date in certain places in a word document. is there any way to do this? Use the mail merge wizard on the Word side. HTH, Gary Brown "Novice" wrote: > i am trying to take information from a database i have in excel and put > things like the name of a person and a date in certain places in a word > document. is there any way to do this? Novice For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the data source. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm ht...

Using information from Contacts
I find it very frustrating to figure out how Outlook XP is handling my contact information. I have it set to use 'Contacts' and I keep all info in there very tidy, filed in a particular way etc. When I start to enter a name in the 'To' field of a new message, Outlook suggests a number of possibilities based on what I've typed so far, but those possibilities often include several entries which are NOT in my Contacts folder, and which I don't actually want on my computer - for example they might be old email addresses which have been replaced. The Contact concer...

How do I use auto fill to add information from an existing source?
I am trying to figure out how to use some type of auto fill. What I have to do is put in a customer name and then I need to have the address, city, state, zip and phone number automatically fill in. How would I do that? Assume Sheet2's cols A to F is the existing reference, where col A contains the names, cols B to F contain the other info, eg: address, city, state, zip and phone number In Sheet1, you have the names listed in A2 down Put in B2: =IF($A2="","",VLOOKUP($A2,Sheet2!$A:$F,COLUMNS($A:A)+1,0)) Copy B2 across to F2, fill down as far as required -- Max ...

use a results in a Query to compare with information in a table
This is what I am trying to accomplish: I do a Query on one table that returns a result of the combined time and number of parts produced for that time. Then I get an expression that results in number of parts produced per hour. This is all good but now I need it to compare the “part number” returned in the Query with the “part number” in the Parts table and compare the “parts per hour produced” with the “parts per hour estimated” and return as % efficient. How do I that information from the parts table? Thanks for any help. Access 2007 We're not there, we can't see your...

How to get ALL the purchase information together
Hi, I'm new user in Dynamics GP, I'm part of the internal support team and I need to generate a Report with ALL the purchase transactions information. With ALL I mean the Open and Hist information as well as to join the information from the PM tables series and the POP table series. Now I found that in the table PM00400 it appears to be stored all the purchase documents with they actual status. My question is, can I trust this information to always look at this table to find the information I need? David: Do you have SmartList Builder? What version of GP are you using? Do you...

problem while starting "Microsoft Exchange Information Store" service
Hi, I am facing some problem with starting "Microsoft Exchange Information Store" service. Did a fresh exchange server installation and after reboot this service was not running. I tried running this service manually but getting error as "Could not start Microsoft Exchange Information Store service on Local Computer Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion" In the event Application logs i am getting some warnings and error related to 1. The MAD Monitoring thread was unable to read its configuration from the DS, error ...

Information for Chart
Hi All, I have a summary page and I want to create a chart using that data. My only problem is that I have a percentage field 15.675 that imported in a custom format of "0.000_- ". I tried to change the format of the field to a number, but my output shows 1567.50 instead of 15.675, so I kept the format as custom and I inserted a new field and typed in =(E1/100), it gave me the value of .15675. I changed the field to a percentage field with two decimal places and I got 15.68% which is what I wanted. Well, I went into make my chart and the legend values show the right valu...

Finding information about a process
I have the ID of a process...and I want to find the EXE name associated with that process...Does anyone know what API calls will help me here? Thanks, Arvind. I would try OpenProcess() and then GetModuleFileName() with the handle obtained with the former. Untested though. ...

Migrating Media Information from a back-up disc
Hope this is possible: I am trying to restore my PC to some kind of order after having to rebuild everything onto a new hard drive. I meticulously backed up every document and setting file I could find onto a portable hard drive, before swopping out the old, sick one. I spent many hours adding tempo and sub-genre information to my music library. Having started to transfer the music files onto the new disc I find all the extra data is missing. Presumably this was written to a seperate file rather than appended to the MP3s. Does anybody know if the data can be restored and where it...

Bad Mail Folder issues
Why does the Bad mail folder continue to fill up AND more importantly, how can you reduce administration of keeping it emptied? Please reply to: tsuru8@yahoo.com Thx in advance! Typically this will have midaddressed mails sent to this folder but it can also mean you are Open for Relay. Make sure you are not open for Relay then you can just write a simple batch file to empty the BadMail folder and use Task Scheduler to run it weekly. -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certified Partner "Tsuru" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mess...

Ms Oulook-Information store could not be opened
Hello I hope someone can help me with an oultook problem I am having. I have just moved to a new city and I am trying to access my e-mail on my comouter. Our office is operating and exchange server for e-mail. I have a windows XP and outlook 2002 on my home machine. I am accessing through a network provided by the university. Whenever I try to access my e-mail. Outlook takes forever trying to connect to the server and comes back with a message saying the server is not available now and gives the option of working off line or retry. When I retry I get an error message saying that in...

Show cells that are used for looking up information
I am building a spreadsheet for auditing process improvement progress. It scores people on their adherence to the process on a scale of 0-9. However, it is difficult to remember what the difference between say a 6 and an 8. I have an array of cells on one worksheet in the workbook with definitions of the scores, but its cumbersome to Ctrl-PgUp to get to it. Is there a way to put the score definitions in a pop-up window, a hidden something that shows up and goes away on a macro, etc? The spreadsheet is about 500 lines long, so it would have to be location relative. Thanks in advance, Corey ...

Exchange Information Store crashing
Hello all, About every 24 hours I get this error. Store.exe _ Application Error The instruction at &#8220;0x0042466b&#8221; referenced memory at &#8220;0x13547000&#8221;. The memory could not be &#8220;read&#8221;. Click on OK to terminate the application Click on CANCEL to debug application The first number is always the same the second one varies. Anyone have any thoughts? Please e-mail me at tmesick@ose.net Thanks My first guess would be hardware problems. Are you checking your system and application event logs on your server? -- regards, Michael Abb...

Banks download file transaction information is in the wrong order
I download from franklin mint and I have to edit every transaction because every transaction puts the info in the memo field and seem to leave the pay to field bank.. any way to fix this? >Subject: Banks download file transaction information is in the wrong order >From: "Microsoft" mas@mas.com >Date: 12/26/2004 1:28 PM Eastern Standard Time >Message-id: <eEQ1ti36EHA.2632@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl> > >I download from franklin mint and I have to edit every transaction because >every transaction puts the info in the memo field and seem to leave the pay >to ...

Exchange 2003 front end
I know it is supposed to be best to unmount the private and public stores on an Exchange 2003 front end server. After doing so I also disable the Information Store Service. But I am getting non-stop DCOM 9175 errors in the application log. I think this has to do with the system attendant trying to keep a mapi connection? I'm not completely sure but is there something I should be doing here to prevent this from ocurring? I also think I can disable the MTA Stacks service but I want be completely sure. I have an Exchange 2000 back end server and now an Exchange 2003 front end server. ...

Bad Mail folder #4
How do I read the mail in the Bad Mail folder? Exchange 2003 Thank you Drag the .BAD files into Outlook Express. -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "John" <john@vickerstechnology.com> wrote in message news:12bfd01c44340$26fb7c40$a401280a@phx.gbl... > How do I read the mail in the Bad Mail folder? Exchange > 2003 > > Thank you ...

Exch 2k3: Bad message delivered 10 times a day?
A user had a bad PST file with a message stuck in the outbox, and it kept sending every couple hours or so to the six people it was addressed to. It was a 2GB file and we dealt with it by removing it and creating a new one for the user. The bad PST file is no longer connected. Now that the problem has been fixed, I still have one recipient who continues to receive the message several times a day. Thanks! Are you sure it was the PST and not the OST? I've had this problem before, but after correcting the PST, the problem went away. This problem also happens with OST files. Check the ...