Informatin is Needed before this report can be processed - Crystal Question

Has anyone ever see the message:

"Informatin is Needed before this report can be
processed "

and the "Max Records Count has ben exceeded"  when
running a report.

Does anyone know how to get around these, especially the
first error message?
0
Alex
5/17/2004 1:53:04 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

"Alex Beletsky" <abeletsky@sentri.com> wrote in message news:<e0ae01c43c16$46a8ef40$a001280a@phx.gbl>...
> Has anyone ever see the message:
>
> "Informatin is Needed before this report can be
> processed "
>
> and the "Max Records Count has ben exceeded"  when
> running a report.
>
> Does anyone know how to get around these, especially the
> first error message?

Go to download.microsoft.com, search for Microsoft CRM downloads, read
"Microsoft Business Solutions CRM v1.2 Crystal Reports FAQ" especially
page 14.
0
gatis

what is the server informatin for Gmail?
Can I set up my Outlook for gmail? What is the incoming & outgoing mail server info for gmail? P wrote: > Can I set up my Outlook for gmail? > What is the incoming & outgoing mail server info for gmail? See http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=13278 ...

cant send email but can recieve
cant send any email but can recieve ok. get the following error no matter what the address isThe connection to the server has failed. Subject 'test', Account: 'pop.secureserver.net', Server: 'smtp.starfieldtech.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E? this is chuck again. forgot to say it started after we got our verizon internet security suite working. i have tried to turn off email scanning but didnt help. "chuck" wrote: > cant send any email but can recieve ok. get the follo...

can send but not forward messages with attachments
We have started having a problem about a week ago that messages are getting stuck in the internet mail connectors of out exchange 5.5 server. when I send an email with attachment all is ok but when I attempt to forward the same email is is getting hung in the internet mail connectors, no changes have been made on the servers in the past week. there is no message sent to the sender informing of the message non delivery. has anyone heard of such a problem thanks in advance. Bill You mean its sitting in the outbound Queue? If so, there should be an error message associated with it when you...

Help Can't Find Automatic Security Settings in OL SP3???
I installed SP3 for MS Office 2003. I liked the feature in OL that prevented images from downloading unless you right clicked on them. I thought the settings were in tools->options->security but I could not find a place to set this useful feature. Did SP3 erase this feature or is it located somewhere else? TIA, Pete I was really stupid on this one. When installing Office, I grabbed the wrong set of disks by accident. I installed XP instead of 2003, and should have been tipped off by the different security patches. Sorry, Pete "Peter de B. Harrington" <peter.harr...

need help! very urgently needed
i am using an Activex control in a dialog based applicaton(VC++). created an member variable for that(myportcontroller). In a non-stati function i am able to call the Activex control methods using the membe variable and worked fine. But i need to call the activex control method in an static function. Here i cannot use the member variable as it is static function. So, i declared an object for Activex control class Using that object i called the methods. I had no compile time error But i am getting run time assertion error as "winocc.cpp line:345". Ca anybody help? I need very urgen...

Can Excel recognize a word for a number?
I am trying to import some information from an imported source into Excel. But the information is in text and I would like to make some charts. Is there a way to change the text to a word value? I haven't actually tried it myself, but someone at work said to multiply the number that's showing up as text by 1 and results will be a number. Good luck Dolphin wrote: > I am trying to import some information from an imported source into Excel. > But the information is in text and I would like to make some charts. Is > there a way to change the text to a word value? ...

Can't tab through datasheet subform
Hello, I have a form containing data from 2 tables. I display the demographic data in the main part of the form, and the tracking data for surveys taken in the subform (in datasheet format; there are 5 fields, and parent/subform are linked by participant ID). What you'll see is name, contact info in the parent form, then for that person, each survey they've completed in the subform. Everything displays fine, but I'd like people to be able to easily add records directly into the 5 fields of the subform when a new survey is completed. But...when I tab into the subform...

need to get my mail
how can i get my hot mail from here You can't, this is a newsgroup, it has nothing to do with email. -- -- "carlos" <bartlett_1974@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:O$yffBZiKHA.1540@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > how can i get my hot mail from here Windows Mail doesn't support HTTP mail, which for a long time was the=20 only allowed access method for free Hotmail accounts. Earlier this year Microsoft enabled POP access for free Hotmail/Live/MSN accounts. Follow the settings given here: http://mailcall.spaces.live.com/Blog/cns!CC9301187A51FE33!4...

Need Help Creating Directory
I am creating a membership directory for our church. When I try to do two columns it sets it up going left to right instead of down one column then the other. How do I get this done. I'm not sure how you managed that. Any chance you'd send it over to me and let me look at that? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Steve Cook" <SteveCook@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C7DAB8B4-680E-4D46-A614-BB2FEC4ED35C@microsoft.com... >I am creating a membership directory for our church. When I try to do two > columns it sets it up going left t...

CRM 3.0 reports
I have upgraded from 1.2 to 3.0. Everything works fine except I do not show a Reports area either in the outlook client or the web interface. If I go to http://(crm server)/reports all the reports are listed. Does anyone know why I cant see a reports area in the GUI? Go to Deployment Manager and right-click the server name in the right pane. Select the "Specify SQL Reporting Server URL" and make sure the URL is correct (It should be something like http://servername/ReportServer, NOT just http://servername/Reports) -- Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "bre...

OWA adds a single ? question mark character
When an e-mail is created and sent using OWA a single ?=20 quesiton mark charcter is added to the first line in the=20 body of the received e-mail sent to both internal and=20 external recipients. This only from 1 of my users. De : Gilles Trachsel=20 Envoy=E9 : vendredi, 6. ao=FBt 2004 09:05 =C0 : Brian K. Lockett Cc : Gilles Trachsel Objet : Test webmail ?=20 Test =20 =C3=A9=C3=A9=C3=A9=C3=A9=C3=A9=C3=A9=C3=A9=C3=A9=C3=A9=C3=A9=C3=A9=C3=A9=C3= =A9=C3=A9=C3=A9 =C3 =C3 =C3 =C3 =C3 =C3 =C3 =C3 =C3 =C3 =C3 =C3 =C3 =C3 =C3=20 =20 Regards, Gilles Is there anything different about this client, ...

need help with
Can anyone help me with this problem? I am making a table that will calculate hrs worked. Column B has the hr started. Column C has the end time. Note - the start time can be in the evening and the end time can be in the am of the next day - giving me a negetive number. I would need the easiest way to find the time difference between the two. This would be my column D. I would then need to add these two columns up to figure the total number hrs worked... Thanks! :) -- rvnwdr ------------------------------------------------------------------------ rvnwdr's Profile: http://www.e...

Distribution Group Question
I want to create a distibution group on my exchange server that includes email addresses within our company and some external to our company. I added the external ones as contacts on the Exchange Server and tested it, but it doesn't seem to work. Am I doing something wrong? Or is this not possible? Thanks Nevermind..I figured it out. The only strange thing was that sometimes when adding the SMTP enabled address, it said that there were some unacceptable characters in there. "RayRedSoxFan" wrote: > I want to create a distibution group on my exchange server that includ...

Need assistance with calculated field
Is it possible to add a calculated field to an SOP invoice that prints a string based on page number? We want to always print 3 copies on a laser, page 1 "Customer Copy" page 2 "Broker Copy" page 3 "File" Thank you... It is possible. There is a field called Times Printed in the SOP Transaction Header (SOP10100). You can create 3 conditional calculated fields as follow: (C)CustomerCopy if SOP_HDR_WORK.TimesPrinted = 1 then True Case: "Customer Copy" False Case: "" if SOP_HDR_WORK.TimesPrinted = 2 then True Case: "Broker Cop...

Can I import data from MSWord into Excel? How Please?
I need to import data imported into Word by mistake into Excel could someone please help me with the procedure? Thank you in advance. Have you tried using <copy> and <paste> ? Hope this helps. Pete On Dec 4, 10:28=A0pm, Thank you TimH ! ! For the link ;-) JMH <ThankyouTimHForthelink...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I need to import data imported into Word by mistake into Excel could some= one > please help me with the procedure? =A0Thank you in advance. Copy Paste -- David Biddulph "Thank you TimH ! ! For the link ;-) JMH" ...

Think I need a MAX / MIN formula here (help needed)
Hi Again I need a formula that does the following A1 = 41 B2 = 39 C2 = 6 =IF(B2<A1),C2 BUT DO NOT EXCEED A1 Therefore this should return 2 Any ideas Thank you By the sound of it, you didn't mean DO NOT EXCEED A1, but you presumably mean DO NOT EXCEED A1-B2 ? You could use =IF(B2<A1,MIN(C2,A1-B2),"whatever you want if B2>=A1") If the answer you want if B2>=A1 is zero, you might try =MEDIAN(0,B2-A1,C2) but in that case you might want a further trap to deal with cases where C2 is less than zero. -- David Biddulph "Mark D"...

Question about antivirus programs and windows updates.
Hello, I have been using the same antivirus for years, (CA Etrust) I have used this since 2000. I have had very rare issues with this program and never any conflicts with Windows Updates. What I am interested in finding out today is what other antivirus programs play well with Windows Updates? I read all the time in this NG about different AV products causing issues during update. You may be wondering why I am considering changing if I have been happy, well the company has made major changes to the most recent program version and is now sending notices about upgrading ...

Can I rename the STM file? Is currently name priv1.edb.stm, not sure why?
I need to run the eseutil to compact my DB, but for some reason the STM file was named 'priv1.edb.stm'. When the mail store is dismounted and backup performed, can I rename it to priv1.stm... (When I run eseutil, it tells me it can't find priv1.stm...) Any advice would be appreciate. Thanks! In news:1154182067.004067.117220@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com, frankgrimesjr@gmail.com <frankgrimesjr@gmail.com> typed: > I need to run the eseutil to compact my DB, but for some reason the > STM file was named 'priv1.edb.stm'. When the mail store is dismounted > an...

Can't Send
i just set up Outlook to import my aol. It was done correctly, & i received an email confirm. from Microsoft to my outlook AND to my aol acct. However, there is no SEND button (wether i choose to forward, reply or compose new) WHat else do i need to check for? jess wrote: > i just set up Outlook to import my aol. If you truly did an *import* then you have yet to define an *account* in Outlook. Importing merely retrieves data from a source. It doesn't create an account. > It was done correctly, & i received an email confirm. from Microsoft to my > o...

How can I merge multiple customizations?
I have different customizations installed in different workstations. We want to move from individual GP installations to a central Citrix installation. How can I merge the different customizations that user have and provide them all through a central GP installation on citrix? -- Hector Herrera Business Systems Analyst II Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation Chicago, IL USA Install all the customizations on the Citrix client. Every user logging in via Citrix will have access to them. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com get your gptip42toda...

Getting an error on Report after formula.
Hi There, I am trying to show the Grand Total number in the Page Footer but all I get is an error when I view the report. My formula goes like this, =sum([DescriptionTotals]), DescriptionTotals is an expression in a query that looks like this DescriptionTotals: =Count([HeadDescriptions]). I am not sure what I am doing wrong. Thanks Dustin On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 15:36:01 -0800, Dustin wrote: > Hi There, > > I am trying to show the Grand Total number in the Page Footer but all I get > is an error when I view the report. My formula goes like this, > =sum([DescriptionTotals...

Can I stop Outlook from deleting emails from server
I can set Outlook Express to leave messages on the server for a set time. Can I do this with Outlook. At present it downloads and deletes. Version of Outlook is? The setting is usually in the Advanced tab for the properties of that account. For Outlook 2007: Tools | Account Settings ...select the account then Change then More Settings then Advanced tab .. "leave a copy of the messages on the server" How you get there varies with the version of outlook. "Gordon D" <Gordon D@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6FD52C2D-17DC-4D8F-A99E-DC59DDE7F362@...

Please I Need Help
Hi, I am in alot of trouble I need this worksheet done I dont know how to do it, Can somerone please do it please I beg of you. If I dont get this done im ruined. please4778 +-------------------------------------------------------------------+ |Filename: testspreadsheet.jpg | |Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4778 | +-------------------------------------------------------------------+ -- I Need Help Plx ------------------------------------------------------------------------ I Need Help Plx's Profile: http://www.excelf...

need help
there are 3 columns in my excel worksheet. some cells in the first two columns are red in color. these cells match. i want to select the cells in the third column corresponding to these red cells in the first two columns and make them red too. after this i want to select all the cells which are not red in color in these three columns and make a new worksheet out of them. Can someone help? :confused: -- bablu ------------------------------------------------------------------------ bablu's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=33529 View this thread: htt...

Web pages -frontpage to publisher? can it be done
Thanks to everyone who gave instructions on how to find my lost pub files for my web pages but I can't find them. So what I have done is imported the webpages into Front Page. I don't know how to use front page, other than this feature so is there away that I can now import them back into publisher so that I can edite them and maintain my website. Many thanks Althea No, sorry. Front Page really *is* the better choice for a website anyway. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Althea" <ajbthames@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message news:7EeEd.6331$mo2.430422@...