Incoming Email Routing

We have MSCRM 3.0 set up on one server and MS Exchange 2003 and CRM Router
installed on a second server.

Outgoing emails from CRM work fine nbut when a client responds to an email
it goes into the agents personal Outlook inbox, is forwarded to the CRMMAil
mailbox but does not appear in CRM.

Can you confirm that it should appear in the Contacts History or if not
where it should appear?

Thanks

Andy
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi Andy,

Recheck if you are clicking 'Track in CRM' option while sending out an
email. This adds a tracking token and enables the tracking of emails. (in the
personal options you should be having the email tracking enabled for messages
having a tracking token)

Hope it helps
Mamta

"mj23" wrote:

> We have MSCRM 3.0 set up on one server and MS Exchange 2003 and CRM Router
> installed on a second server.
>
> Outgoing emails from CRM work fine nbut when a client responds to an email
> it goes into the agents personal Outlook inbox, is forwarded to the CRMMAil
> mailbox but does not appear in CRM.
>
> Can you confirm that it should appear in the Contacts History or if not
> where it should appear?
>
> Thanks
>
> Andy
Hi Manta,

Thanks but we are sending all emails from within CRM and they are having a
Tracking Token attached to the Subject line.

Andy

"Mamta" wrote:

> Hi Andy,
>
> Recheck if you are clicking 'Track in CRM' option while sending out an
> email. This adds a tracking token and enables the tracking of emails. (in the
> personal options you should be having the email tracking enabled for messages
> having a tracking token)
>
> Hope it helps
> Mamta
>
> "mj23" wrote:
>
> > We have MSCRM 3.0 set up on one server and MS Exchange 2003 and CRM Router
> > installed on a second server.
> >
> > Outgoing emails from CRM work fine nbut when a client responds to an email
> > it goes into the agents personal Outlook inbox, is forwarded to the CRMMAil
> > mailbox but does not appear in CRM.
> >
> > Can you confirm that it should appear in the Contacts History or if not
> > where it should appear?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Andy
We have done some further investigation and can see that the incoming emails
are getting to the CRMMail mailbox Inbox Ok but when it tries to process them
and forward them to CRM we are getting Undeliverable errors.

Any help appreciated.

Andy

"mj23" wrote:

> Hi Manta,
>
> Thanks but we are sending all emails from within CRM and they are having a
> Tracking Token attached to the Subject line.
>
> Andy
>
> "Mamta" wrote:
>
> > Hi Andy,
> >
> > Recheck if you are clicking 'Track in CRM' option while sending out an
> > email. This adds a tracking token and enables the tracking of emails. (in the
> > personal options you should be having the email tracking enabled for messages
> > having a tracking token)
> >
> > Hope it helps
> > Mamta
> >
> > "mj23" wrote:
> >
> > > We have MSCRM 3.0 set up on one server and MS Exchange 2003 and CRM Router
> > > installed on a second server.
> > >
> > > Outgoing emails from CRM work fine nbut when a client responds to an email
> > > it goes into the agents personal Outlook inbox, is forwarded to the CRMMAil
> > > mailbox but does not appear in CRM.
> > >
> > > Can you confirm that it should appear in the Contacts History or if not
> > > where it should appear?
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > >
> > > Andy
Hi mj23,
I'm seeing the exact same problem, did you find a solution?
--
Cheers
Stuart

"mj23" wrote:

> We have done some further investigation and can see that the incoming emails
> are getting to the CRMMail mailbox Inbox Ok but when it tries to process them
> and forward them to CRM we are getting Undeliverable errors.
>
> Any help appreciated.
>
> Andy
>
> "mj23" wrote:
>
> > Hi Manta,
> >
> > Thanks but we are sending all emails from within CRM and they are having a
> > Tracking Token attached to the Subject line.
> >
> > Andy
> >
> > "Mamta" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Andy,
> > >
> > > Recheck if you are clicking 'Track in CRM' option while sending out an
> > > email. This adds a tracking token and enables the tracking of emails. (in the
> > > personal options you should be having the email tracking enabled for messages
> > > having a tracking token)
> > >
> > > Hope it helps
> > > Mamta

Hi, Stuart and Andy,

What exactly does the undeliverable error say?

Thanks,
Leslie

newsgroup purposes only.

"Stuart Fawcett" <StuartFawcett@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi mj23,
> I'm seeing the exact same problem, did you find a solution?
> --
> Cheers
> Stuart
>

> "mj23" wrote:
>
>> We have done some further investigation and can see that the incoming
>> emails
>> are getting to the CRMMail mailbox Inbox Ok but when it tries to process
>> them
>> and forward them to CRM we are getting Undeliverable errors.
>>
>> Any help appreciated.
>>
>> Andy
>>
>> "mj23" wrote:
>>
>> > Hi Manta,
>> >
>> > Thanks but we are sending all emails from within CRM and they are
>> > having a
>> > Tracking Token attached to the Subject line.
>> >
>> > Andy

0
Leslie
8/31/2007 6:52:33 PM
Have you found a solution for this problem?

All incoming emails are sent to the undeliverable folder.

Thanks
--
DerekBerek

"Leslie Roj Zavisca [MSFT]" wrote:

> Hi, Stuart and Andy,
>
> What exactly does the undeliverable error say?
>
> Thanks,
> Leslie
>
> Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for
> newsgroup purposes only.
>

> "Stuart Fawcett" <StuartFawcett@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi mj23,
> > I'm seeing the exact same problem, did you find a solution?
> > --
> > Cheers
> > Stuart
> >

> > "mj23" wrote:
> >
> >> We have done some further investigation and can see that the incoming
> >> emails
> >> are getting to the CRMMail mailbox Inbox Ok but when it tries to process
> >> them
> >> and forward them to CRM we are getting Undeliverable errors.
> >>
> >> Any help appreciated.
> >>
> >> Andy

Hi everyone,

I have the same issue... All messages that arrives to the MS CRM mailbox,
goes to the undeliverable folder... The token is in the subject and the
outgoing mails are being sent with out any problems...

Any idea???

Regards,
Pablo
Double check that the email address for the user is entered correctly in CRM.
We recently had a similar problem. It ended up being related to a domain name
migration so all the primary email addresses for the users had changed.

"Pablo Gómez" wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I have the same issue... All messages that arrives to the MS CRM mailbox,
> goes to the undeliverable folder... The token is in the subject and the
> outgoing mails are being sent with out any problems...
>
> Any idea???
>
> Regards,
> Pablo
I was also seeing this problem, I think it was a problem with permissions for
access to the mailbox.

This was resolved by:

1. Add the user account owning the CRM Exchange Router mail box to
PrivUserGroup.
2. Change the credentials of CRM Exchange Email Router Service to this user
account.
0
mh (1)

Outlooks "Incoming mail (POP3)" keeps changing to "local"
Hi everyone, I have a question on Outlook 2000, every few days my account setting for the "Incoming mail (POP3)" change from the mail server I have specified to "local" and the mailServer then gets added to the "Account name" /meMailServerName Any ideas on why is it doing this, and can I stop it from doing this, cause each time it does, I have to manually change it back to original setting so I can get my mail. Shawn This is your antivirus software, most likely (or antispam software). Outlook doesn't do this. Check with the mfr. to see if they have an...

Sending Emails to users using templates?
Is it possible to have a Email sent based from a Template to be sent to an internal user within the company using the MSCRM system? It appears that Emails from Templates can only be sent to the external Contact/Account in question and not a internal user. Is this correct? Furthermore, if you cannot use templates - is it possible to include fields from the MSCRM object in question within the Subject/Contents of the 'vanilla' email produced by the Workflow Manager; or is this fixed to the static Subject/Contents defined by the workflow. Our problem stems from wanting an email...

Email management
Hello, Is there any module in MS CRM that handles inbound emails? The emails sent by customers must be routed to appropriate users, who should have features that allow them to reply and handle the email interactions with the customer. Any information will be appreciated. Regards, Venkat Hi Venkat, Emails are recognised as a type of activity in MS CRM. For this, you will have to install CRM EMail router in the machine where your exchange server is installed. Once you configure this properly, you can access mail from customers and reply accordingly from within CRM interface. Regards...

Sending from multiple SMTP email accounts
One of our users is receiving email from a couple of SMTP accounts, one is for user@abc.com and one is for support at support@xyz.com. When this user replies to the support@xyz.com emails, his user@abc.com email is shown as the sender. Is there a way that I can configure his email so that his replies will correspond to the email account he is replying from? (I posted a similar question in Outlook Configuration group) On Sat, 8 Apr 2006 11:36:01 -0700, rfIPS <rfIPS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >One of our users is receiving email from a couple of SMTP accounts, one is >...

emails #9
Whenever I send or reply to an email an error message appears says outlook cannot find MS09.dll. It then wants to send an error report to Microsoft. I have tried reinstaling Office 2003, repairing it but nothing seems to work. Can anyone help please? Hi Brian, please read this, maybe it could solve your problem http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=http://support.microsoft.com: 80/support/kb/articles/Q241/8/17.ASP&NoWebContent=1 -- Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern gings noch! Bitte in den Newsgroup antworten damit jeder etwas davon hat. Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de &qu...

Missing Emails
Hi, I have one user who's profile was reset yesterday. After the profile reset she has lost about half of her emails from the Inbox (Outlook 2002/ Exchange 5.5/ Win NT 4.0). I have checked the Exchange server it shows 7941 items in the mailbox but when I counted the items in her mailbox it shows only 4913 items. Please help me to resolve this issue. Thanks! what you're seeing on the server side is all items in her mailbox, including calendar items, etc. - are you certain she's missing anything? "San" <sanjeev.singla@hhs.sccgov.org> wrote in message news:16...

Restrict Incoming/Outgoing Internet Mail
We are running W3K3 Domain w/ Exchange 2003 - I need to create a network account for an outside contractor who will be here for upwards of 6 months. She needs to be able to book meetings etc with Internal Stafff - therefore ability to view FREE/BUSY. I have looked at 'Publishing FREE/BUSY to an FTP site.' - however that seems like a bit of work for the end user... so I am going to create the contractor a network account complete with mailbox HOWEVER - I want to limit the account to only be able to send messages to internal staff as well only receive mail from internal staff. I k...

All incoming email denied
All of a sudden on Saturday, all incoming email is bieng returned "denied" (at least that what the sender is telling me, I have not seen the actual error report). We can send mail internally and externally, but no one can send mail to us. Any ideas, need some place to start. Look at your SMTP logs, see if there is anything usual in the event logs, get a copy of the NDR from an external source. Use your hotmail, gmail.... account to test. Nue "chris" <you@me.com> wrote in message news:uQ4HJAkYGHA.4432@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > All of a sudden on Saturday,...

Disappearing sent email text.
This morning I started losing seemingly random sent email text. The header appears on the listing, but text area is completely blank. It looks like virus activity to me, but a complete scan with NAV shows nothing, and I can't seem to find documentation on this behavior. Any Help? Am getting somewhat frantic. Bill ...

imputed income
does anyone know how to enter imputed income on a salary stub transaction in money 2002? (or any version for that matter).......i know that i can create/enter the category, but it's not showing on my M2002 tax statements. when i compare my W2 with the amount from the M2002 account the difference is my imputed income. does anyone else have or know how to deal with imputed income?????? --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.522 / Virus Database: 320 - Release Date: 9/29/2003 See http://www.bollar.org/msmoney...

Incoming emails are not tracking
I have CRM 3.0 and Exchange 2003. I have email tracking turned on. At the moment I am only using the web client to test the system. When I send mail it creates an activity and adds the tracking token just fine. However, when I reply, the emails do go to the users box and forward to the CRM mailbox, but no activities are created, eventhough the token is in tact. Does anyone have any idea why this may be happening. It is important that I track incoming emails. Thanks. check event logs on the exchange server...it may be that the router is having a problem contacting the crm server ...

attachment icon does not appear on the printed email message
Hello, Does anyone know abt this problem and able to solve it? Tks Regards, dary ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Workflow & Emails
Strange issue. I have a workflow such that when a Lead is assigned to a user, an email activity is sent to that user. Now it does just that, as the user receives an email in his outlook folder, as well as in the CRM browser. However, the activity doesn't have anything regarding it. If I do a search for this activity I see a duplicate. They're both the same except one has the GUID in the subject line but has no regarding (this is what the user is getting). And the second has no GUID, but has the correct regarding (the user never gets this one). I installed the email guid hotfix a whi...

Receiving and Sending email
Last week I discovered that I was not receiving or sending email. Dell thinks it is Outlook not a driver. I have reinstalled Outlook, ran a repair program and check 3com for a new driver with no success. It does not appear to be virus related but could not rule thia out. I am on a network and can easily go to the internet with absolutely no problems. Any suggestions? What happens when you try to send/receive mail? What version of Outlook, and what mode? (go to help | about) anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > Last week I discovered that I was not receiving or sending >...

recover email
Is there anyway to recover a deleted email from outlook express ...

replacing Email address
I have about 500 users on exchange 2003 with the email address format like ab001 and so on. This is userID from school Database that when i first installed windows 2003 using DSADD User command together with script to add these userID into Windows 2003 AD, and then i bull-select to create these user mailbox with the format as mentioned above (eg ab001). For instance, the display name for user ab001 on windows 2003 domain controller is Jonh Smith, and the display name for user bn002 is Tony Cook. What I would like to ask is that is there any way that I could replace these 500 users ma...

Incoming junk mail not going to Junk E-Mail folder
Yes, yes, here I am again. I have this situation where the incoming e-mail is not being dropped into the Junk E-Mail folder. The setting is set to low, which is the default, yet all the junk mail which would normally drop into my Junk E-Mail folder ends up in my Inbox. I had this recently and I was searching for a solution, but had not made any changes in days, and then it just started working again. Unfortunately, I had to reformat the drive and reinstall everything and now this has come up again. What fun. Does anyone have any suggestions? This is Outlook 2003 under WinXP SP2 w...

INCOMING
Can Access either alone or with the help of an applet detect an incoming phone call? Thanks DS ...

Forward incoming emails for one account to an external email addre
I have an email account in my exchange 2000 domain that requires all incoming email to be forwarded to an external account. I have read through the threads on this site, but they do not explain fully how to do this. Can someone provide me with an 'idiots' guide? Setup a Contact in your AD forest with the email address of the foreign mail system. Under the advanced setting of the Exchange mailbox add an alternate recipient to the Contact object. Regards, PaulB "samdews" <samdews@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0A59A6E9-C1AE-4297-81AD-D10364847C7...

Deleting unsent email
How do I delete an unsent email that I'm told was started 2 days ago but is still in my outbox What happens when you try to delete it or move it to the Drafts folder? For solutions to delete a message stuck in the Outbox see; http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/messagestuckinoutbox.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "pneupower" <pneupower@discussions.microsoft...

i get text from one email reciepient no pictures, what is wrong?
no pics just text <no pics just text@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: <nothing> With absolutely no information from you, no one can asnwer. -- Brian Tillman ...

email delays #2
HI all, I have a couple of users, whose email do not show up instantly. They appear in the inbox, only after they click on any other outlook folder. I am running exchange server 2000 and the clients are running outllook 2000 as well. This happens on a win XP machine as well as on a win 2Kl aptop. Please help. -- Village School Have a look at http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;839226 - The Outlook Find feature and the new mail notifications do not work after you apply Windows XP Service Pack 2. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;815052 -...

sammys email
hello sam ...

Team leaders needed online! Extra income!
http://tinyurl.com/c363e Make extra income online today! APPROVED by watchdog site Scam.com, you can rely on full support and assistance with this business model, new in 2005. Get out what you put in! No get rich overnight promises here. Low investment to become a full team member! ($32) with no other costs ever being required. http://tinyurl.com/c363e --- MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20050806095547H8z8FaM6 ...

Autoreply on incoming messages
I've tried to set a rule that replies automatically when incoming e-mails arrive. I want the rule to be server based, however it doesnt work for me. Anyone have any ideas on how to solve this? On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 14:26:26 +0200, "lars" <djxtc@spray.se> wrote: >I've tried to set a rule that replies automatically when incoming e-mails >arrive. I want the rule to be server based, however it doesnt work for me. >Anyone have any ideas on how to solve this? HOw does it not work? Please explain the rule you've created Please be aware you can't have ...