Import Error CRM 3.0 German

I am running German version of CRM 3.0 and for testing purposes we're trying
to import just 6 adresses from an Excel sheet.
But every import fails with the message:
"Daten in der Zeile stimmen nicht mit dem Importtyp überein" "0x8004032d"
We already reformatted the Excel sheet, we exported the stuff into:
- txt, tabulator-splitted
- csv, splitcharacter splitted,
everythings fails, we are nor able to import those adresses into register
"company" (Firma)
Someone got an idea why?

Thanks in advance for any hint, greets
Tom
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

hi Tom,

check your datatype, is it the fact that you want for example to import a
string field from excel into a integer field in crm? or a field in your
excel data is longer than the field in crm in which you want to import?
At first please check the datatype and data length in excel and datatype and
data length of the field in which you want to do the import in crm.

I hope this helps
Andreas Donaubauer [MVP for CRM]
MCP since 1999, MCSE, MCSA
andreas[at]donaubauer.com
http://www.crmfaq.de

"Tom Mueller" <Tom Mueller@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>I am running German version of CRM 3.0 and for testing purposes we're
>trying
> to import just 6 adresses from an Excel sheet.
> But every import fails with the message:
> "Daten in der Zeile stimmen nicht mit dem Importtyp ´┐Żberein" "0x8004032d"
> We already reformatted the Excel sheet, we exported the stuff into:
> - txt, tabulator-splitted
> - csv, splitcharacter splitted,
> everythings fails, we are nor able to import those adresses into register
> "company" (Firma)
> Someone got an idea why?
>
> Thanks in advance for any hint, greets
> Tom

0
Andreas
1/24/2006 12:34:37 PM
well i am new to CRM , and i am also having problem like ya  and then i
figure it out that i had created additional fields ( lookup) on my form
(Account) and import was unable to get through becuse there were two
fileds with same name , one was lookup and one was text.

just a thought .............

0
Aami

Importing messages #6

Import and export

Error in Pipeline report when selecting Sales Stage
When I try to select Group By Sales Stage I get this error: An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted) Query execution failed for data set 'DSPipelineBySalesStage'. (rsErrorExecutingCommand) I am using a Sales Process btw. all selected opps have the process active. Before I dive deep into the bowels of the Pipeline code I was hoping someone has seen this. -- Thanx Glen oops, thought I had searched the KB on this before, but there is a known bug - article 927589 - the Step name var in the report is only set to varchar(40) (geez). You just edit the rdl...

Importing data

excel 97 xml import

Importing JEs through the Table Import

New Opportunity Product (Error on Page)
We are trying to add products to an opportunity, but when we hit the button "New Opportunity Product" on the Products page of the Opportunity module the only thing we get is an "Error on Page" in the bottom left-hand corner. Has anyone experienced this before? If so, any idea(s) how to fix it? Thanks, Tim Do you have a Price list and matching currency associated to the Opportunity? do you have any javascript running on the Opportunity or Opportunity Product? "Tim" wrote: > We are trying to add products to an opportunity, but when we hit the button &g...

Importing Dynamic data

Bad address error
Trying to send a message from our exchange server to my personal acct and I recieve a NDR notice " The recipient name is not recognized". I contacted my ISP and they state the problem is in house and not on there side. Need any help fixing this problem. This all started about 2 weeks ago. Thanks in advance, Ron T. What is the full text in the NDR? What changed about 2 weeks ago? What is the domain where the message is destined? Can you telnet to that domain's e-mail servers from your Exchange server on port 25? If so, can you manually send a message? -- Ben Winzen...

Importing a CSV file

error (bug?) with VLOOKUP function
Hallo, I have a problem with VLOOKUP function (excel 2007). I tried what follows several times and i always get the same error/ considere table (B5:C9) sorted according the first column: name salary baba 400 bibi 600 bobo 200 bubu 300 cel B13 contains: bibi cel B14 contains: baba in D13: =VLOOKUP(B13;B$5:C$9;2) and i drag it to D14 Result: in D13: 600 (this is correct) in D14: #N/B Each time, with the first name only of any sorted table, i get that error. Any explanation? Thanks Luc see answer in other newsgroup -- Kind regards, ...

Error (0x800CCC19)
i don,t received email Muhammad Naveed Shah <Muhammad Naveed Shah@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > i don,t received email Sorry to hear it. Are you simply making a statement, or do you have a question to ask? if the latter, ask it in detail, including your Outlook version, your account type, and a complete description of the symptoms including the full, exact text of all error messages. Include as well a description of everything you've tried so far attempting to fix it. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

MS Publisher 2002 #3
I just got a new Dell PC with XP. I installed MS Publisher 2002 Deluxe with 3 CDs. I have installed all 3 CDs. I have access to a lot more clip art now but when I select clip art to insert, I get the message " file xxx is on 09PRMCD02, please insert disk". Why don't I have this disk and where do I get it? THanks. Have you tried inserting each of the disks (one at a time) to see if the file is on the disks? When you install the program, you have a choice as to whether you want to install all of the clip art or not. It defaults to "not". If that is the proble...

Import DB from CRM 1.2 to 3.0

RMS 2.0 / Pccharge / Debit module / Ingenico 6550
Has anyone been able to get the Ingenico 6550 to work with Pccharge debit module? I'm able to do credit card transactions but I'm having trouble getting the 6550 to do debit. I did purchase the RMS debit module from Verifone and install it. The message I get when I try a debit transaction is: " PCcharge debit configuration information is missing - please configure and perform debit transaction again" I believe I've installed it correctly but from the message I must be missing something. I know that RMS supports the 6550 but I believe its only if you use the bui...

Relay Problem #3
My exchange 5.5 SP4 server is/was an open relay. I went in and told it to never reroute smtp mail, and now none of my email boxes can get mail delivered to it. What should I do? One of my clients running Exchange 5.5 was running a Open Relay. You can tell this by opening up and telneting into port 25 and seeing if you can send mail through that port. If you get a blocked message you are not running an open relay, if you can relay a message through your exchange server then I followed a webpage on microsoft on securing exchange 5.5. I remember that it had to do with locking down who yo...

importing email

I get an error message "Your current security settings do not allo
I have been having this problem for several weeks now and I have not been able to get money to load properly. I have submitted this issue to MS several times and they have not responded. I get an error message "Your current security settings do not allow this file... I have tried to disable and re-install money and I still was unable to get it to work. Try resetting your Internet Explorer file settings. When you say you submitted the issue, did you raise a problem report and thus have a tracking number? -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http:...

ESM 80070005 error
Hi there, Exchange2003SP1 std running on W2K3 servers(without sp1) with FE & BE. It used to be fine to me, however since yesterday found outgoing internet emails queued & can't be sent, while incoming internet emails were OK. Then found at BE' ESM, it said FE's private store is down (I don't have public store in FE). In BE's ESM when I click FE's Queues, ESM prompted me Access denied error "Facility: Win32 ID no: 80070005". In BE's ESM when I trick to mount FE's private store, ESM promted me error "You do not have the permission re...

Compile error in hidden module #3
Whenever I open or close a file in Excel 2000 I get a dialogue box "Compile error in hidden module. Registration DB". I have to clear the box before the file will open or close. How can I get rid of this message. Sounds like one of your workbooks or addins -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Hugh Jennings" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:18b8001c44b81$d5ebc7c0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Whenever I open or close a file in Excel 2000 I g...

ERROR AFTER CUSTOMIZATION IN MSCRM 1.2
Hi! I have installed MsCRM 1.2, nad the installation was succesfully. But, when i try to customization one or more fields this is the result: i create in Deployment Manager new attribute (for example lead's attribute). Creation was succesfully without error. In the CRM i add the new field into lead's form. Save this configuration. In Deployment Manager i pubblish this customization: the pubblishing was successfully.I Restart IIS. After this default operation about fields customization, i try to open the new form for see the new field into CRM's object (in my test lead) but when...