Import DB from CRM 1.2 to 3.0

Hi to all,

How can I import the DB or data from CRM 1.2 to new CRM 3.0?
Now my CRM DB are on SQL2000 server.

Thank and regards.
Augusto

0
IGBA75
4/12/2006 3:45:35 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

You should really upgrade CRM1.2 to 3.0.  The data structutres are different
enough that doing a migration would be pretty painful.

Any reason not to upgrade?

"IGBA75" <a.crippa@ieti.biz> wrote in message
> Hi to all,
>
> How can I import the DB or data from CRM 1.2 to new CRM 3.0?
> Now my CRM DB are on SQL2000 server.
>
> Thank and regards.
> Augusto

0
Joe

Importing messages #6

Import and export

Importing data

CRM Mobile 3.0 Online
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_001A_01C65786.24AD5010 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable All, Dynamics CRM Mobile 3.0 is now downloadable from the microsoft site. URL: = http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=3Dea5a3566-7ec8-= 4afe-bbfa-91e7210c55c4&DisplayLang=3Den Regards, --=20 Erik van Hoof CWR Mobility Check our weblog at: http://www.cwrmobility.com/weblog ------=_NextPart_000_001A_01C65786.24AD5010 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Conte...

Printing Reports #2
I want to change the default font when I go to reports. My font is some kind of goofy font that I can't read. Can anyone help ...

excel 97 xml import

CRM 3.0 Pro and SQL 2005
I have a server with both CRM 3.0 PRO and SQL 2005 SP1 When I do a CRM Environment Diagnostics the error message under SQL Server says " The Microsoft CRM Database Does Not Contain a Version Number or The Version Number Is Not Valid ". I can't login to the CRM website. Whats wrong with my installation? Did you use a named instance or a default instance of SQL server. CRM only supports default instances. -Randy "John68" <John68@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5ED40473-4589-4CBF-B878-DAD9971A089A@microsoft.com... >I have a server with both...

Need help with exel database #2
I have a database in exel with names, addresses and other information. I have a pre-written letter that I want to send out to each of the names in the database. My question is if I can somehow have exel automatically create a seperate letter in Word for each Name in the database and have the correct data go into the correct fields in the pre-written letter. Is that possible? Thanks for any input. Look at Mail Merge in MS Word and your worksheet as the data source "john2004" wrote: > I have a database in exel with names, addresses and other information. I > have a ...

Importing JEs through the Table Import

Extracting Microsoft Dynamics CRM Demonstration VPC vhd
Dear all, Help please...I've struggled all day with this. I need a copy of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Virtual PC Demonstration, released May 2006. I have downloaded the 5 files, from the Microsoft downloads site, but I cannot extract. I get the following two error messages, when I run the self-extracting .exe: Packed data CRC failed in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Demonstration VPC (May 2006 Edition - Extended).vhd CRC failed in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Demonstration VPC (May 2006 Edition - Extended).vhd Any ideas? As far as I can see the downloads of the part01.exe and part02 to ...

Importing Dynamic data

Offline Address Book not updating #2
Hello, Our clients who used cached mode aren't getting an updated offline address book. We tried a rebuild but that didn't work- any suggestions. We are running Exchange 2003 SP2 on a Windows 2003 server. "Boe" <boe_d@notspam.hotmail.com> wrote: >Our clients who used cached mode aren't getting an updated offline address >book. We tried a rebuild but that didn't work- any suggestions. > >We are running Exchange 2003 SP2 on a Windows 2003 server. Check the Applications Log on the OAB server and make sure the OAB is being generated. There w...

Activation Number #2
-----Original Message----- From: "Tom Whalen" Sent: 11/1/2003 4:27:05 PM Subject: Activation Number I recently downloaded Money 2004 and installed it with no problems. I've just installed a new hard drive and for some reason I lost the downloaded file. Someone told me that I could re-download the software for up to 5 times. Can someone email me and let me know the address for the download. thanks, Tom Whalen .. ...

Importing a CSV file

Move Public Fldr DB to new Storage Group
Hi, I'm hoping that I can do this.... When our new Exchange 2007 server was set up, the public folder database was left in the default first storage group. As we're evolving with this installation, we see a need to move the public folder database to a different storage group. Some things I've read lead me to beleive that it may not be possible. So I have 2 questions: 1) Is it possible to move the public folder database to another storage group? and 2) If it is possible, how? TIA Chris On Fri, 9 Apr 2010 11:17:02 -0700, CCerer <CCerer@discussions.microsoft.c...

MS Publisher 2002 #3
I just got a new Dell PC with XP. I installed MS Publisher 2002 Deluxe with 3 CDs. I have installed all 3 CDs. I have access to a lot more clip art now but when I select clip art to insert, I get the message " file xxx is on 09PRMCD02, please insert disk". Why don't I have this disk and where do I get it? THanks. Have you tried inserting each of the disks (one at a time) to see if the file is on the disks? When you install the program, you have a choice as to whether you want to install all of the clip art or not. It defaults to "not". If that is the proble...

Create pivot table from 2 worksheets
How do I create 1 pivot table that draws data from 2 worksheets? -- MichaelKoh ------------------------------------------------------------------------ MichaelKoh's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=22956 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=480774 You can create a pivot table from data on separate sheets (multiple consolidation ranges), but the results may not be exactly what you want. There's more information here: http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot08.html MichaelKoh wrote: > How do I create 1 pivot ...

Import DB from CRM 1.2 to 3.0

Don't count header as Row 1?
Will Excel allow a user to remove the header from the row count (it defaults as Row 1), so that a true count is rendered a list, such as a mailing database, rather than having to subtract 1 from the final tally? Thanks! -- jenniferlynnlee ------------------------------------------------------------------------ jenniferlynnlee's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=9377 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=493125 Don't think so, minus 1 is the way. -- HTH Bob Phillips (remove nothere from email address if mail...

Relay Problem #3
My exchange 5.5 SP4 server is/was an open relay. I went in and told it to never reroute smtp mail, and now none of my email boxes can get mail delivered to it. What should I do? One of my clients running Exchange 5.5 was running a Open Relay. You can tell this by opening up and telneting into port 25 and seeing if you can send mail through that port. If you get a blocked message you are not running an open relay, if you can relay a message through your exchange server then I followed a webpage on microsoft on securing exchange 5.5. I remember that it had to do with locking down who yo...

RMS 2.0 / Pccharge / Debit module / Ingenico 6550
Has anyone been able to get the Ingenico 6550 to work with Pccharge debit module? I'm able to do credit card transactions but I'm having trouble getting the 6550 to do debit. I did purchase the RMS debit module from Verifone and install it. The message I get when I try a debit transaction is: " PCcharge debit configuration information is missing - please configure and perform debit transaction again" I believe I've installed it correctly but from the message I must be missing something. I know that RMS supports the 6550 but I believe its only if you use the bui...