Import CONTRACTS into CRM 1.2

Hi everyone.

Anybody can tell me how can i import contracts into Microsoft CRM???
The data migration framework does not allow this!

Thanks in advance and sorry for my english.

Bea.

0
Beatriz
5/18/2004 8:34:01 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

You might try using Scribe Migrate's 90-day license for
importing data into Microsoft CRM.

Linda

0
lindad
5/18/2004 2:11:05 PM
Thanks linda, but... what's that???

"lindad" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> escribi� en el mensaje
> You might try using Scribe Migrate's 90-day license for
> importing data into Microsoft CRM.
>
> Linda

0
Beatriz
5/18/2004 3:22:41 PM
its an import tool from this company

http://www.scribesoft.com/ScribeForMSCRM/

"Beatriz Martinez" <tarabika@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Thanks linda, but... what's that???
>
> "lindad" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> escribi� en el mensaje
> > You might try using Scribe Migrate's 90-day license for
> > importing data into Microsoft CRM.
> >
> > Linda

0
John
5/19/2004 4:48:34 AM
Nice tool, but they no long show a link to get the 90 day=20
trial.

Can you show us this url..?

escribi=F3 en el mensaje
>> > You might try using Scribe Migrate's 90-day license=20
for
>> > importing data into Microsoft CRM.
>> >
>> > Linda

0
anonymous
5/19/2004 7:06:09 PM
you should try emailing them directly

Nice tool, but they no long show a link to get the 90 day
trial.

Can you show us this url..?

0
John
5/20/2004 5:29:27 AM
Ok. I do. But in i read (anywhere in the web) that the program only migrate
contacts, activities and leads...

"John O'Donnell" <csharpconsulting@nospam-hotmail.com-nospam> escribi� en el
mensaje news:O9HMttiPEHA.904@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> you should try emailing them directly
>

> <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Nice tool, but they no long show a link to get the 90 day
> trial.
>
> Can you show us this url..?

0
Beatriz
5/20/2004 8:59:59 AM
The earlier versions of Scribe Migrate did not have an=20
adapter to import Contracts.  But the latest (5.x?)=20
absolutely does.  (There are some gotchas with Contract=20
State stuff, but once you get past those, it works really=20
well...)=20

HTH, and good luck,
Dave
(Davidlcarr_spammersgohome@earthlink.net

nospam> escribi=F3 en el
>mensaje news:O9HMttiPEHA.904@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
>> you should try emailing them directly
>>

>> <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Nice tool, but they no long show a link to get the 90=20
day
>> trial.
>>
>> Can you show us this url..?

license
>> for

into

>> >.
>> >

>.

0
anonymous
5/20/2004 11:11:13 PM
Thank you!

And have you any idea where i can obtain it?
I write an email to sales@scribesoft.com asking for a DEMO, but anybody
answer.

Thanks for all anyway.

The earlier versions of Scribe Migrate did not have an
adapter to import Contracts.  But the latest (5.x?)
absolutely does.  (There are some gotchas with Contract
State stuff, but once you get past those, it works really
well...)

HTH, and good luck,
Dave
(Davidlcarr_spammersgohome@earthlink.net

0
Beatriz

Importing messages #6

Import and export

Importing data

CRM Mobile 3.0 Online
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_001A_01C65786.24AD5010 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable All, Dynamics CRM Mobile 3.0 is now downloadable from the microsoft site. URL: = http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=3Dea5a3566-7ec8-= 4afe-bbfa-91e7210c55c4&DisplayLang=3Den Regards, --=20 Erik van Hoof CWR Mobility Check our weblog at: http://www.cwrmobility.com/weblog ------=_NextPart_000_001A_01C65786.24AD5010 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Conte...

Printing Reports #2
I want to change the default font when I go to reports. My font is some kind of goofy font that I can't read. Can anyone help ...

excel 97 xml import

CRM 3.0 Pro and SQL 2005
I have a server with both CRM 3.0 PRO and SQL 2005 SP1 When I do a CRM Environment Diagnostics the error message under SQL Server says " The Microsoft CRM Database Does Not Contain a Version Number or The Version Number Is Not Valid ". I can't login to the CRM website. Whats wrong with my installation? Did you use a named instance or a default instance of SQL server. CRM only supports default instances. -Randy "John68" <John68@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5ED40473-4589-4CBF-B878-DAD9971A089A@microsoft.com... >I have a server with both...

Need help with exel database #2
I have a database in exel with names, addresses and other information. I have a pre-written letter that I want to send out to each of the names in the database. My question is if I can somehow have exel automatically create a seperate letter in Word for each Name in the database and have the correct data go into the correct fields in the pre-written letter. Is that possible? Thanks for any input. Look at Mail Merge in MS Word and your worksheet as the data source "john2004" wrote: > I have a database in exel with names, addresses and other information. I > have a ...

Importing JEs through the Table Import

Extracting Microsoft Dynamics CRM Demonstration VPC vhd
Dear all, Help please...I've struggled all day with this. I need a copy of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Virtual PC Demonstration, released May 2006. I have downloaded the 5 files, from the Microsoft downloads site, but I cannot extract. I get the following two error messages, when I run the self-extracting .exe: Packed data CRC failed in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Demonstration VPC (May 2006 Edition - Extended).vhd CRC failed in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Demonstration VPC (May 2006 Edition - Extended).vhd Any ideas? As far as I can see the downloads of the part01.exe and part02 to ...

Importing Dynamic data

Offline Address Book not updating #2
Hello, Our clients who used cached mode aren't getting an updated offline address book. We tried a rebuild but that didn't work- any suggestions. We are running Exchange 2003 SP2 on a Windows 2003 server. "Boe" <boe_d@notspam.hotmail.com> wrote: >Our clients who used cached mode aren't getting an updated offline address >book. We tried a rebuild but that didn't work- any suggestions. > >We are running Exchange 2003 SP2 on a Windows 2003 server. Check the Applications Log on the OAB server and make sure the OAB is being generated. There w...

Activation Number #2
-----Original Message----- From: "Tom Whalen" Sent: 11/1/2003 4:27:05 PM Subject: Activation Number I recently downloaded Money 2004 and installed it with no problems. I've just installed a new hard drive and for some reason I lost the downloaded file. Someone told me that I could re-download the software for up to 5 times. Can someone email me and let me know the address for the download. thanks, Tom Whalen .. ...

Importing a CSV file

Create pivot table from 2 worksheets
How do I create 1 pivot table that draws data from 2 worksheets? -- MichaelKoh ------------------------------------------------------------------------ MichaelKoh's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=22956 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=480774 You can create a pivot table from data on separate sheets (multiple consolidation ranges), but the results may not be exactly what you want. There's more information here: http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot08.html MichaelKoh wrote: > How do I create 1 pivot ...

Import DB from CRM 1.2 to 3.0

Don't count header as Row 1?
Will Excel allow a user to remove the header from the row count (it defaults as Row 1), so that a true count is rendered a list, such as a mailing database, rather than having to subtract 1 from the final tally? Thanks! -- jenniferlynnlee ------------------------------------------------------------------------ jenniferlynnlee's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=9377 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=493125 Don't think so, minus 1 is the way. -- HTH Bob Phillips (remove nothere from email address if mail...

RMS 2.0 / Pccharge / Debit module / Ingenico 6550
Has anyone been able to get the Ingenico 6550 to work with Pccharge debit module? I'm able to do credit card transactions but I'm having trouble getting the 6550 to do debit. I did purchase the RMS debit module from Verifone and install it. The message I get when I try a debit transaction is: " PCcharge debit configuration information is missing - please configure and perform debit transaction again" I believe I've installed it correctly but from the message I must be missing something. I know that RMS supports the 6550 but I believe its only if you use the bui...

importing email

ERROR AFTER CUSTOMIZATION IN MSCRM 1.2
Hi! I have installed MsCRM 1.2, nad the installation was succesfully. But, when i try to customization one or more fields this is the result: i create in Deployment Manager new attribute (for example lead's attribute). Creation was succesfully without error. In the CRM i add the new field into lead's form. Save this configuration. In Deployment Manager i pubblish this customization: the pubblishing was successfully.I Restart IIS. After this default operation about fields customization, i try to open the new form for see the new field into CRM's object (in my test lead) but when...

import pdf table