Immediate opening for Technical Consultant @ Hyderabad!!!

Immediate requirement for MS Dynamics CRM  Technical Professionals for
our one of the Reputed Clients @ Hyderabad
If you are interested you can reach me with your updated profile with
@ schaitanya@magna.in or ring me on 09396845639
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Outlook quitting immediately after opening #2
Outlook quitting immediately after opening Outlook quits straight after it opens. I have removed it and re-installed it but its made nodifference. I get a half second view of the inbox (which is still my original inbox which seems strange after removal and reinstallation?) -----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =----- http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =----- ...

PERSONAL Workbook is not opening
WHen I open Excel, my PERSONAL workbook is not opening, then I can't access to my Macros. I have checked if its located in the XLSTART folder and it is. Can you help me to solve this out? Maybe personal.xls was disabled... xl2002+ has the abililty to quarantine what it thinks are bad workbooks. They can keep track of them so that it doesn't even try to open them. If you look under Help|About MS Excel, you'll see a button called: "Disabled Items...". Check under there to see if it's marked not to open. You can enable it there, too. If the workbook is real...

cant open for workbook editing
Hi I have a workbook that contains a query that pulls data into a worksheet then 2 pivot tables that work with the data. The query and pivot update upon opening the workbook. The problem I am having is there is some error causing excel to crash every time I try to open the file. I cant get the file open to even edit it or look at it to figure at what is wrong. Also I am not sure if the problem is with the query or pivot table. I am assuming its probably the pivot table. Is there a way to open an excel workbook ONLY FOR EDITING? I checked the query which excel uses and that seems ...

Attachment opening automaticaly
My outlook 2000 opens junk mails attachments in Windows media player as soon as the message is selected. My Server is doing the attachment Filter and it only sends a .txt message with these kind of mails. But still windows media player is opening when i click this messages for deleting. Turn off the preview pane (its under the View menu). You also might want to take a look at your configuration and harden it. (Hint: Select Tools | Options | Security tab and make sure content comes from the Restricted Zone. Make sure the restricted zone in IE is configured to disallow/deny everything...

cannot open deleted items file
Help please.......error message reads: Folder could not be displayed Outlook Express could not open this folder. Possible causes are: Low disk space. Low memory. Is there any way to access this file without having to delete the entire file? I have messages in it that I don't want to lose. I can't open it, move it or copy it anywhere! I am running Outlook Express 6.0. Thanks!!! E&J"S MOM" <E&J <E&J"S MOM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Help please.......error message reads: > > Folder could not be displayed > Outlook Expre...

how to force running screen saver immediately?
hello: is it possible to force the screen saver immediately?? thanks M. "Maurice" <morisaab@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:e9WfHNhkKHA.1864@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > hello: > > is it possible to force the screen saver immediately?? > > thanks > > M. > Instantly activate a screen saver: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/setup/tips/screensaver.mspx -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Maurice" <morisaab@hotmail.com> wrote in news:e9WfHNhkKHA.1864@...

Problems opening Outlook 2003
YHi all, I have very recently upgraded office from 2000 to 2003, student and teacher edition. All but Outlook 2003 is working fine, when I open Outlook it says "Your Microsoft Exchange Server is unavailable" - Retry, Work offline or Cancel. I have tried choosing work offline but it then comes up with "Unable to open your default e-mail folders. Your profile is not configured." It then closes :-( Any help much appreciated. Thanks Alex Do you connect to an Exchange Server or are you connecting to an ISP POP3 mail server? "AlexG" <AlexG@discussions.micros...

Open file in Excel it opens 2 copies
Opens 2 copies displaying different worksheets. Anyone know why? Excel2003 -- Cricketer You're actually seeing two views or windows into the same workbook. This is nice when you want to compare two different areas. You can achieve this by using: window|new window then window|arrange To get rid of one of these windows, click on the window you don't want and hit ctrl-w. (remember to save it the way you want--or you'll be doing it again.) Cricketer wrote: > > Opens 2 copies displaying different worksheets. Anyone know why? > Excel2003 > -- > Cricketer -- ...

modal options. my form open behind the form.
Hi. In the switchboad I have two buttons to open my FormA. From Form A can open FormB. Those two buttons in switchboard. has different methods to open FormA. Button1 opens the form in Add mode. Button2 opens the form in Edit mode with data. In the FormA I can insert records in a table. After I insert a record on FormA I press button that in there, called Button3. When I press Button3 from FormA I open FormB. My problem is that when I open FormA in Add mode the FormB opens behind FormA but if I open FormA in Edit mode the FormB opens in Front/ onTop of FormA. What can I do to make F...

Outlook freezes immediately
Does anyone know how to fix this: Outlook stops responding immediately after opening. I was able to download my messages (I have dial-up), but then cannot read them. This just started happening over the last 4 days and seems to be getting worse (I used to be able to look at one before it stopped responding). About 10 days ago my laptop mouse pad stopped responding when I was in Outlook. I bought an external mouse and that ended that problem. I'm wondering if they're connected. Thanks. Mary-Ellen Hi: I have the same problem. I've tried a number of fixes that haven't ...

Opening Documents
When I try to open documents there is a box that pops up "File Conversion" and it won't open in English there is not option to pick that Language. Could you please help me? Maybe http://www.gmayor.com/Problems_opening_2007_docs.htm If not, you need to explain what exactly you are doing in which Word version. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> &...

Cannot open outlook at all
I have never used outlook, Now I was told that is better to forward all my e-mail addresses to outlook but the problem is that I cannot even open outlook. a popup window comes on and this is what it says... Unable to display the folder. Microsoft outlook could not access the specified folder location. The DLL file for the information service could not be found. MAPI was unable to load the information service PSTPRX. DLL. Be sure the service is correctly installed and configured. Please I really need help. thank you very much, Alicia Origel See if the information in the following MS...

Opening A Specific Excel Sheet
Hello all, Is there anyway to code in HTML to open a specific sheet in excel? Like is there some way that I can make a link for my webpage that when clicked, will go to let say, sheet 2? SPatel, If you save your workbook with sheet2 as the active (showing) sheet then it will always open with that sheet showing. If the HTML page can save the workbook then you need to put this code in This Workbook Alt + F11, Double click ThisWorkbook in the project pane and paste this in. Private Sub Workbook_BeforeSave(ByVal SaveAsUI As Boolean, Cancel As Boolean) Sheets("sheet2").Select ...

i try to open Excel spreadsheets, and they open in wordpad--
i try to open Excel spreadsheets, and they open in wordpad--how do i get them to open in Excel other than right-clicking on Open as Excel? I may have changed a setting when i was trying to open a file that didn't have an xls extension, and tried to open it in workpad. Go to any excel file and right click. Select "Properties" and in the "Opens with" box change it to "Excel". All excel files will then open using Excel. Hope it helps Tony -- y_not ------------------------------------------------------------------------ y_not's Profile: http://ww...

Opening with a lower version of publisher
I create a lot of Publisher documents and give them to other people in my company. I am running Publisher 2002, and a lot of them are still running 2000 and cannot open my document. Two questions--one, do I have to save it as a lower version in order for them to open it? or... is there an update to publisher that they can download in order to view the 2002 documents? A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from Tara <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>!"... > Two questions--one, do I have to save it as a lower > version in order for them ...

Immediate Opportunity!
We're looking for an Excel expert (which implies VBA, ODBC, etc.) in the Houston, TX area. SQL skills are a definite plus! Part-time, full-time and contract is possible. Please send resume AND salary requirements to rculver@alliant-solutions.com. Thanks, Ross Culver President Alliant USA Solutions, Inc. tel/fax 713-645-4854 ...

How to run immediately?
I develop a program about thread using vc6.0,look: CEvent g_event; UINT OnlyThread(LPVOID param) { for(;;) { ::WaitForSingleObject(g_event,INFINITE); //code for thread } return 0; } BOOL CDlg::OnInitDialog() { SetTimer(1,20000,NULL); AfxBeginThread(OnlyThread,this); } void CDlg::OnTimer(UINT nIDEvent) { g_event.SetEvent(); } //another dialog void CD11::OnButton1() { CMainApp *p =(CMainApp *)AfxGetApp(); p->Dlg->SendMessage(WM_TIMER,1,NULL);//I want that the dlg::OnTime run //immediately,but I find it donot run immediately,could you tell me how //to run immediately? } I already answere...

Opening file from the internet
Hi, I have an app that has a registered document type with windows. When I click a link to a document of this type on a web page and choose "open" Windows downloads the file and starts up my app. The file that it gives me is in a temporary directory, and I can see the file if a navigate to it through a console window, but I can't open the file in my application using fopen() or with CArchive. It is as though the document doesn't exist or I don't have permission to open it. Can anyone help... Cheers David David, > I have an app that has a registered document ...

XLS Files Will Not Open
We have a PC that will open Excel files, but only if you open Excel and then open the file from Excel. If I go straight to the file and try to open it, it gives an error saying "cannot find file...make sure the file and path are correct...". If I go into Excel and go to File>Open and open the file from there, the file opens fine. I've check the Excel assocations and such and everything looks fine. I've seen this once before and there was a registry setting that fixed it, but I don't remember what it was. Has anyone seen this before? Thanks, Phil Phil Fi...

Spread sheet won't open from Explorer
I got the oddest problem. The system is Windows XP Pro with Office XP Pro. When an Excel file is double clicked, Excel opens up but it contains no worksheet, it is grey. If Excel is opened and then file is opened then the work sheet is OK. In addition, a set of macros (that work on another system, same OS, same Office) that are in Word, and supposed to open an excel worksheet and pull info from it, also does not work. Word gives message "Waiting for Excell to Accept DDE command". At this point you can wait forever and nothing happans. I suspect the 2 problems are related. I have d...

Automatic opening of OS folder
I have my OS in F:partition.whenever I boot the sytem the foldeF;windows/system unnecessarily opens and remain in the task bar as minimised.I manually close it every time.Why it happen.What is the remedy? rjagathe wrote: > I have my OS in F:partition.whenever I boot the sytem the > foldeF;windows/system unnecessarily opens and remain in the task bar > as minimised.I manually close it every time.Why it happen.What is the > remedy? Do you mean that the Windows\System32 folder opens? There is a twist in this age old quirk that yours opens minimized, see if this helps: ...

Excel opening files in separate instances -why?
I have 2 Excel files in a directory, clicking on each one in turn causes them to open in different instances of Excel whereas I want them to be different windows in the same instance. Can anyone explain why this is happening and how to fix it (Excel 2000) Thanks Hi Gazza, Try going to Tools | Options | View Tab Make sure Windows in Taskbar is checked. HTH LoriM "Gazza" <mallin"nospam" wrote: > I have 2 Excel files in a directory, clicking on each one in turn causes > them to open in different instances of Excel whereas I want them to be > different...

auto open message
Here is what I would like: Open the Excel file and the first thing I would see is a message box that tells me what is located in cell u12 Thanks pcor You can use a macro: Option Explicit Sub Auto_Open() msgbox thisworkbook.worksheets("Sheet9999").range("u12").text End Sub If you're new to macros, you may want to read David McRitchie's intro at: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/getstarted.htm pcor wrote: > > Here is what I would like: Open the Excel file and the first thing I would > see is a message box that tells me what is located in cell u12 ...

HELP!!! Can't open this item.
Hi, I have been receiving an intermitted error message when I open up an email within Outlook 2000. At the time when I receive this message I do not have many windows open. This is the Error I get: Can't open this item. The text formatting command is not available. It may not be installed correctly. Please reinstall Outlook. Out of memory or resources. Please close all windows. My computer is running Outlook 2000 and it has the current updates installed on it. I have boosted the paging files. In Outlook in International Options under Mail format I changed both the send ...

Why when i have more than one workbook open and i want to save ch.
When i want to close only one workbook all of them closes and then i have to reopen the ones i want Why? Hi at the top right of the screen do you see two X - the top one should close the application and all workbooks - the bottom one should close only the active workbook does this work for you? if not, does using File / Close from the menu work? Cheers JulieD "Jaykhi" <Jaykhi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6802A15F-D23B-4458-B1DE-8E56E3686B69@microsoft.com... > When i want to close only one workbook all of them closes and then i have > to > ...