Immediate opening for Technical Consultant @ Hyderabad!!!

Immediate requirement for MS Dynamics CRM  Technical Professionals for
our one of the Reputed Clients @ Hyderabad
If you are interested you can reach me with your updated profile with
@ schaitanya@magna.in or ring me on 09396845639
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

How to stop Personal.xls opening at startup
Hi, Somehow I've got this file starting automatically when I open Excel 2003. How can I make it stop? And what does it do? I hope I don't need it. Thanks, Michele Personal.xls is the default name of the workbook that XL creates in the XLStart folder when you store a macro. It's just a workbook, but since it lives in XLStart, it's opened each time XL is opened. To "make it stop", move or delete the file. In article <1116965055.499496.41970@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>, michele@quality-computing.com wrote: > Somehow I've got this file start...

statement print-out only open balances
Hello Hope someone can help I need to remove all details of transactions with zero balance (paid) from the list On my bi-monthly closing statements, and show only the transactions with an open balance. We have customer with a large history and the statements get very large. I have a statement that only prints this month’s activity, but I still need the old open transactions thanks this works great :) "Morris Paint" wrote: > See if this will do what you need. You may have to make some modifications > to the text on it but I think it will work. We ran into the same issu...

Money 99 Cannot enter PIN to open files
Each time I attempt to enter my 7 character PIN only the first 2 characters are accepted. When I type in the 3rd character the cursor jumps back between the first 2 characters. I have rebooted my computer several times, tried to open archived files, and nothing changes. Would appreciate any suggestions how to solve this problem. What is that 3rd character? (Does it happen to be a 4, and are you using the number pad and forgot to turn on the NumLock?). Or do you have some type of keyboard macro assigned to that character? -Mark <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m...

Ability to open Office 2007 beta files
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C6CA02.50783B80 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Has anyone received Word, Excel files from a windows Office 2007 beta2 = user? If so, can Mac Office X open them? thanks in advance... JoyEn ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C6CA02.50783B80 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http...

Links to Image Files Won't Open In Excel
Hi - I have a workbook that has links to tif images using the file:/// link form. These links work on some of our machines, i.e., the MS Image Viewer opens as it should and a scanned document is displayed. On other boxes, when the link is clicked, excel tries to open in another instance. The versions of excel are the same. If you click on the image icon outside of excel the image opens up as it should. Very weird. Any and all help is greatly appreciated ...

How do I enable read access so I can open an access attachment 04-12-10
I just bought Microsoft Office 2007 enterprise for school. When I try to open an attached "ACCESS" file from my school ( so I can edit it for homework) a box with an EXCLAMATION POINT in it shows up and says "the file does not exist, or I don't have read access to the file.." how do I fix this so I can do my homework? One more thing, I have no problem opening an attachment that is a word document. It's strictly the access program I'm hving a problem with.. Please Help.. Sincerely, Sandy ~AKA~Ms. Confused :) Hi Sandy, I think that your p...

Cannot open hyperlinks in Outlook2007
Hi I recently installed Outlook2007 onto a laptop with Windows7 Home Premium. It works fine apart from one aspect: when I click on a hyperlink in a received email, I get a message box declaring: "This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your systems administrator." This was not an upgrade over a previous version & Windows Mail worked fine. Any help very much appreciated. Regards __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4878 (20100218) __________ The message was ...

Outlook will not open #6
Outlook Express will not open past showing my folders and address book on the left and a blank area where my inbox should be. Eventually it times out and gives me an error message. szAppName : msimn.exe szAppVer : 6.0.2900.2180 szModName : hungapp szModVer : 0.0.0.0 offset : 00000000 C:\DOCUME~1\DAVIDD~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER80df.dir00 \msimn.exe.mdmp C:\DOCUME~1\DAVIDD~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER80df.dir00 \appcompat.txt Can anyone help? Vexed Dave <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Outlook Express will not open past showing my folders and > address book...

Excel opens doc but does not display
I have seen posts covering this issue, but none that have actually corrected it. To summarize the problem, this is what's happening: Preliminary: All excel instances are closed You double-click an xls, csv, xlsx or any other associated excel file to open it. The Excel application displays a blank workbook (no cells visible) You perform any action in excel (including resizing) and the worksheet appears normally There have been several posts with possible solutions including, removing addins, unchecking ignore other applications, re- installing...all to no avail. I currently have 2 workstat...

Error: "Unable to open your default e-mail folders. The microsoft exchange server is unavailable"
Hi: I have a user on our exchange 2003 sp1 system who is receiving the above error when trying to connect to his mailbox. He is able to connect in OWA. I gave myself rights on his mailbox and set up a new profile on my machine (xp, office 2003) and connected fine. I then logged in as his account on my machine, set up a profile and tried to open outlook and received the error above. Any ideas. Not seeing this exact error on the microsoft site or google groups. ...

spreadsheet does not open
I have changed my settings somewhere, and now when I open an excel worksheet, the wporksheet does not appear in the window. Can someone help me pls? What version of excel are you using? If it's xl2007, try hitting ctrl-o (to see the File Open dialog). Then hit escape. Some people have reported that installing an addin will get rid of this problem. If you're using xl2003 or earlier (or xl2007 and that suggestion didn't help), then try: Open excel and open your file Window|Arrange|tiled (in xl2003 menus) and resize them the way you want. or View tab|Window g...

An unofficial FAQ for this newsgroup is available at http://umpmfaq.info. The source FAQ was last updated Saturday, November 20, 2004. You may save yourself and those willing to spend their time helping you both time and hassle by consulting this resource before posting what may already be a FAQ. The unofficial FAQ answers 157 of the most frequently asked questions in this newsgroup. Note that only a limited number of FAQ items have been added or modified for Money 2005--those that are derive from my limited experience with the product and on very high profile items in the newsgroup. If you ar...

Open a hard disk repertory with a MFC
Hello , I want to know how i do to open a hard disk repertory with a simple button in a MFC application (exe) because i want to chose a file in my hard drive. Moreover, can i take the size of the file ? Thank you Are you asking to open a file? CFileDialog is what you want. For directory picking, use SHBrowseForFolder. --- Ajay Is something like this what you are looking for? http://www.codeguru.com/cpp/controls/combobox/article.php/c1815/ Tom <john.ambou@free.fr> wrote in message news:1144936998.318257.115040@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com... > Hello , > > I want to kno...

how do I get a custom message box to open?
I have a form/subform where I need to have the event and date entered on the main form before information can be entered into the subform. How do I get a custom message box to pop up instead of the generic "You must enter a value in the ... field" when the event and date have not been entered? I think that the order I want to do things in is the following. Help with the actual VBA would be very much appreciated. - What event to use? - check to see if AtEventID is null - do I need this step? Because both the date and event fields are required, Access automatica...

audible click when opening a new window.
I know I should be able to find this somewhere but I can't seem to figure it out. When I open a new folder or window there is a "click" sound that the computer makes. How can I turn this off? Thanks! Amadeus Try: Control Panel-Sounds "Start Navigation" and "Complete Navigation" are the relevant items. ....Alan -- Alan Edwards, MS MVP Windows -Internet Explorer http://dts-l.com/index.htm On Sun, 13 Jun 2010 13:56:27 -0700, in microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics, Amadeus <Amadeus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I kno...

Need to Void Open Invoices Payables
Is there a way for invoices to be voided, be stored in a batch to lessen the manual change in posting date? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=4f03cb77-24ad-40...

Opening an excel index sheet by default
How can I open by default the Index sheet on my ledger workbook. There are fifteen named sheets as well as the Index sheet You could always click to the Index sheet and Save beofre you close the file. Or, you can right-click on the Excel icon to the left of the file menu and choose View Code. Then, click on the drop-down that has the text "(General)" in it and choose "Workbook." Paste something like this in the middle of the empty Private Sub Workbook_Open(): If ActiveSheet.Name <> "Index" Then Sheets("Index").Activate End If -- ...

Opening Window
Hi all, I have a form having 2 windows.consider window1 and window2,window1 is set as an auto open one.By triggerprocessing procedure i opened window1 and tries to open the window2 from window1 by closing it and opening(window2),but unfortunately i can't open by the window2 by closing the window1. Please help me in sorting it out. Regards Vishy Hi Rajesh The first window listed on the Form Definition window in Dexterity is the Main Window. When the Main Window is closed, the form is automatically closed and so any secondary windows are also closed. To be able to contr...

can't open file #2
I created publisher 2000 files on a windows98 SE COMPUTER. I saved the files to disk. Just got a new Vista computer. I installed the publisher 2000 on the new computer. The disk shows the files but publisher says it cannot open them. Any hints? thanks -- joy artisan lampwork beads and jewelry http://wildorchidpotteryandart.com Try copying the saved files from the disk to the hard drive on your new computer and opening them from there. Bruce "wildorchid" wrote: > I created publisher 2000 files on a windows98 SE COMPUTER. I saved the files > to disk. Just got a new Vis...

How can I read/open my new e-mails?
Suddenly I cannot open unread e-mails in my inbox; there are stored ones in there from over a year ago but no new ones. I have Outlook as my priority e-mail account so its not that reason. Any ideas? Try recreating your profile: http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/newprofile.htm Make sure you associate it with the correct PST file. The default name is outlook.pst, unless it has been deliberately changed to something else. -- Kathleen Orland - MVP Outlook Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "Heather" wrote: > Suddenly I cannot ope...

Open archives in another computer
OK, I give up. I just got a laptop and wanted to move all my contacts and appointments from my desktop to the laptop. Can you tell me step by step how to do that. I've tried to archive time after time but can't open the archive on the laptop. I just keep adding archive folders but they are empty. Mainly what I want are the contacts and the appointments. The rest is not that important. Thanks. IS. You didn't specify your version and account type which makes it hard to describe the best method for you. You can use File-> Import and Export... to export you contacts and appo...

Open a workbook in a separate window
Is it possible to open each workbook in a separate window? How? Thank you very much, Dan I don't know if there's another way, but you could always open a new instance of Excel and open the second workbook in that. -- Ian -- "danA" <dea@deamon.com> wrote in message news:O2wyg7SwFHA.2292@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Is it possible to open each workbook in a separate window? How? > Thank you very much, > Dan > Dan, Microsoft Excel is a Single Document Interface application so all files opened within Excel are in a child window. Ian has the only answ...

opening file problem please help
When I click on an Excel file in Windows Explorer, I get the following error message. "a document with the name "filename".xls is already open. You can not open two documents with the same name at the same time". (Clicking ok closes the message and the file opens.) This happens on every Excel file in Explorer. There are no other files open on my p.c. at all. If I open Excel first and open the file I want by clicking the File menu and selecting Open, the file will open with no error message. Other than that the programme works perfectly I'm using Excel 97 and Windo...

HELP! Money won't open
I added a lot of data to an existing file earlier today. This evening, the file crashed right after PW entry, twice. Thinking corruption, I restored the backup from earlier today. Same result. I can't get at my data, which leaves me in panic mode. Suggestions most welcome! In microsoft.public.money, Roff Johannson wrote: >I added a lot of data to an existing file earlier today. This evening, the >file crashed right after PW entry, twice. Thinking corruption, I restored >the backup from earlier today. Same result. I can't get at my data, which >leaves me i...

How to open or override a blocked attachment
I really need to open an attachment that Outlook has blocked. Surely, there is an override that will allow me to select to open one that I know is safe. Is there a way. I need to open this file!!! try this....... http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm "Borgy" <borgyborgy@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:017f01c3bdbc$f92070e0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I really need to open an attachment that Outlook has > blocked. Surely, there is an override that will allow me > to select to open one that I know is safe. Is there a > way. I need to open this f...