Image in Knowledge base

Hi,
Is it possible to add an image in an article of the knowledge base?
Thanks for your help
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

I don't think this is possible.  But, it is pretty easy to drop in a
hyperlink to a picture on another server, or a local file, etc.

When you publish the article, the hyperlink becomes active and will open
another window with the picture.  Not that great, but it does work.

Good luck!

Steve C.

"B. Guillout" wrote:

> Hi,
> Is it possible to add an image in an article of the knowledge base?
> Thanks for your help

document imager
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel <i>have microsoft office for mac 2008, student edition, i am trying to scan a document so that i can edit it, older versions of word had something called OCR that would enable you to do this, i cannot find it on my version, how do i do it?</i> What you're referring to is Twain support which requires VBA. Since there's no VBA in Office 2008 there's no Twain support. The only real difference is that you cannot scan directly into your document. You'll need to use the software that c...

Document Imaging
I have two issues related to this. First, Document Imaging is not showing in 2010 beta. I have done a complete install, and told the install to run all from my computer. I have Windows 7 64 and I cannot find Document Imaging. A related problem is on my machine also running 7 64 and I have Office 2007, Document Imaging appears but the Document Imaging Printer doesn't appear. Is this a 64 bit issue? If so, why are they making a big fuss that 2010 will be available in 64 bit. Why have the 64 bit if you have reduced functionality? ...

Can a column be deleted with a query based on criteria?
I have a table in access that needs to be exported to an Excel spreadsheet. One of the requested design specifications for the resulting spreadsheet is that it not contain empty columns. (No columns with Null fields) Currently I am manually deleting them in Excel and this is incredibly tedious, since there are about 80 columns of data and I am checking whether they are empty by using the auto-filter feature and observing the options that appear in the drop down menu. Can I write a query that contains instructions to delete columns that are contain nothing but Nulls? J, You could write ...

IMAGE
Hello I have set up some stationery but my nice crisp clean company logo looks poor qualiy when I do a test and receive it back in the email. It looks very good in outlook when sending but not so on receiving - does Outlook compress images to a certain quality - can I do something to ensure good quality image? thanks Jeff ...

Add image over other images
Hey guys, Basically I have two pictures: A map (quite a large picture) A symbol (quite small and to be placed over the map at specified points) Anyone have any idea how I could go about this? Thanks in advance for any help! Am 05.05.2010 05:51, schrieb bourkeyo: > Basically I have two pictures: > > A map (quite a large picture) > A symbol (quite small and to be placed over the map at specified points) > > Anyone have any idea how I could go about this? Take a look at the following classes/methods: 'Bitmap': Constructor and 'Save' m...

TreeCtrl and Images
I want to display normal and state images in my tree control from image list. Generally, treectrl displays checkbox first in a row and it then displays the normal image. Is it possible to reverse this order i.e. to show normal image before the state image ? On Jan 6, 10:44=A0am, shubhishubhi <shubhishu...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I want to display normal and state images in my tree control from image l= ist. > Generally, treectrl displays checkbox first in a row and it then displays= the > normal image. Is it possible to reverse this order i.e. to show ...

Sorting a Report Based on Criteria
I have a report that I would like to sort based on user-entered criteria. There are two option groups in my form. Each option group has four fields (Name, Title, Date, ID) that the user can search. The user would select one option from each group. The first group is the primary sort and the second option group is for the secondary sort. For example, if the user selects Name from the Primary option group and Date from the Secondary option group, the report should be sorted by Name and then by Date. What code can I use to enable the user to search this way? Use a calculated field ...

Capturing a screen image
I frequently write material to use in my classrooms and labs where my students use Excel XP. I would like to be able to do an old-fashioned PrintScreen, but this doesn't work any more. How can I print the entire screen image in my document? Thanks, Evelyn Depending on what you want, hit printscreen button or the printscreen button in combination with Ctrl or Shift. then go to your application, such as word or excel and do edit => Paste. This should give a bitmap picture of the part of the screen you captured. Regards, Tom Ogilvy Evelyn <elplummer@prodigy.net> wrote i...

mirror image
I put together a floor plan for a home. I need to mirror or flip the floor plan 180 degrees but I can't seem to be able to do this. I selected the whole floor plan, clicked on shapes, rotate or flip, flip vertical but that only flips each shape. It keeps each shape stationary but flips it 180 degrees. That is not what I need to do. I want to be able to flip the whole image. For example. The garage, bedrooms and bathroom is on the south side. I want it to be on the north side instead. Can you help me? I just tried this. Select everything, group, then flip it. Appeared to work (at l...

image of folder as embedded object
how do i show an image of a folder and corresponding title using image control? for example, would have picture of folder followed by the words full fee schedule. what to copy that image and embed in form. building online documentation for a non technical user tried inserting picture thru image control thanks for your help ...

Changing a static image
I have put these lines in the OnInitDlg of a dialog CBitmap bitmap1; bitmap1.LoadBitmap(ID_BMP); ((CStatic *)GetDlgItem(ImageSecurity))->SetBitmap(bitmap1); with ID_BMP : a varaible memeber of the dlg ImageSecurity the label of the image The pb is that the image doesn't appear when the dlg is called, but the border of the image fit whell the id of the bitmap. thx a lot for any answer mathieu Your ImageSecurity static control should have SS_BITMAP style. Open the resource ( .rc ) file in a text editor and add the SS_BITMAP style. -- Cheers Check Abdoul [ VC++ MVP ] -------...

Images in Excel 2000
I'd like to import an 8 1/2" x 11" jpg image into an exel 2000 spreadsheet and be able to enter data into the cells and still see the image underneath. Is this possible and how do I do it. This would be impossible or nearly so using Microsoft Excel. You could do it with Word. http://www.officearticles.com/word/typing_on_top_of_a_scanned_form_in_microsoft_word.htm However, I think it's crazy to try it under any circumstances. ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com www.MyExpertsOnline.com "cjones" <cjones@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in ...

Coercing Combo Box Value Based On Bound Column?
For instance: cboRatingType .RowSource="0;[NA];1;Fixed;2;Floating" .BoundColumn=0 .ColumnWidth=0;.25 Datawise, RatingTypeID_NA = 0 RatingTypeID_Fixed = 1 RatingTypeID_Floating = 2 Me.cboRatingType.Value=2 causes the box to show "2". But I want to force it to show "Floating" - but without having to stuff the literal value "Floating". i.e. I want to do it based on the ID value - for which I have a global constant defined. it shouldn't "PeteCresswell" <PeteCress@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1191608926.27...

Help: Contingency based fee formula / cashflow analysis
I am trying to build a spreadsheet that calculates cashflow forecasts for contingency based fee billing. Basically a completed engagement would be capitalized upon over "N" years and more importantly billed in quarters. If I finish an engagement in month one, I will see my first cheque in month 2 and the rest of the cheques in months 5/8/11/14/17/20/23 based on a two year agreement, but some are 1 year and some are 3 year. The problem is I want to plug in a variable number of engagements (at variable amounts and durations) for each month and then have the spreadsheet calculate the ...

Displaying images in CListCtrl
Hi, I have a Report-style CListCtrl and I need to display an image in the second column of the list control. Calling SetItem() by specifying the image index from the ListCtrl's imagelist member and the subitem index corresponding to the second column does not work. I can only get the image to display in the first column, and I dont want the image there. Would appreciate any help in this regard. Thanks Gautham You're going to have to derive you're own class from CListCtrl and draw it yourself. Here are a couple of links to articles where they use bitmaps in CListCtrls that ma...

Signature image missing when reply or forward
I am using Outlook 2000 and i have created a signature for my email with an image and hyperlink which works fine for a new msg. But when I reply or forward an email the signature does not get the image, it appears as missing (outline box with X). Does anyone know whats going on? and what can I do to fix this?? Thanks, -SG You need to check the format of the message that you are replying to or forwarding. If the message is Plain Text then the graphic and hyperlink are not going to work. However if the message format is Rich Text or HTML it should work fine but HTML would be the best...

How to store an image in a xml file
Hi, Actually I would like to store an image file(bmp, gif, jpg, ...) in a XML file. So i was thinking about using a UUENCODING or a base64 and it shouldn't be difficult to do. Ex : <?xml version="1.0" ?> <resource version="0.1"> <object class="PictureBox"> <Data type="bmp">$^$^"�'$'^$"^'$�^'$�'$�'$^$'�^'$^</Data> </object> My problem is to reload this file because once I have read the UUENCODE and decoded the file I will have a full image in MEMORY. But ...

how can i view images if i'm searching for an image w/o clicking?
When I search for images and they are listed as links, is there a way to view them without having to click on them and place them or view their properties? Its the upgrade that I really don't like with 2003...it was nice to be able to see the images an choose which one I want without having to open every single one. Do you mean...Insert / Picture / From File? Try clicking...Views / Thumbnails...on the Insert Picture screen. -- John Inzer "Shari" <Shari@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EBDD5307-1983-4F44-894D-78C5069E154F@microsoft.com... > Whe...

% query based on dates.
Hi, I need to run a query to find out % of site visits made within 10 days of receipt of a case. Both fields are of the date type and the site visit date needs to contain no NULL values. The fields are: - DateRecd = date of receipt of case DateR = date of site visit Anyone able to help? Thanks, Andy. abyron@solihull.gov.uk -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com Sorry, the DateR field is a text field and not a date field for some reason. Andy. abyron@solihull.gov.uk -- Murdoc Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-queri...

Data Base Path
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop We recently had a mishap iro our entourage application. Seems our main documents folder was accidently placed in trash and although I was able to retrieve it (or thought I did), entourage loaded a new version from scratch afterward, losing all previous folders, emails, contacts, etc. I had a techy retrieve the old database, which looks right by size, but have been unable to import any of it into the new database. I have tried switching main identity, but cannot access the old database. I have tried i...

Database Queries with database views, that base on many database t
I created 2 database views. Each of them uses 256 database tables. From every database table only one column is used in the select list of the view. Every database table has one column which is used for the join. Each database table has 5 rows. The database tables have not any foreign keys and indexes. Both views works fine. When I use the database views in a query like this: SELECT v1.*, v2.* FROM v1, v2 WHERE v1.id=v2.id I should get 5 rows with 512 columns in the resultset. But I get the following error from the SQL-Server (after about 5 minutes): Msg 8621, Level 17, State 2...

Conditionated visualization of an image
Hello, is it possibile to visualize an image into a cell only if the value of another cell is (for expaple) greater than 80%? Thanks Luca >Conditionated visualization of an image< ...

wrong images displayed / auto generated image names
I have been using publisher (2007) for a while now maintaining my son's website consisting of nothing but pictures. So far it has worked great. I am recently running into a problem where when I add new images, it somehow confuses the filenames (I guess) and displays older pictures from elsewhere in the site. I don't know if the problem is b/c of the quantity of images I have or what. I am aware that the images are renamed to imagexxx.jpg when published. Is there a maximum number of images that can be loaded? On a side note, I would also like to know if there is a way to allow vie...

Publisher 2003, cannot view images only picture outline/border
Microsoft Publisher 2003 only displays a picture holder (an outline or border of a picture) in a Publisher document. Other users can view the document and see the images. Read the fourth FAQ here: Why can I not see images/shapes/lines when editing my publication? http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Rick Young" <RickYoung@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DD4D3D35-376A-498C-8AE6-78909F500506@microsoft.com... > Microsoft Publisher 2003 onl...

WCB calculation based on the department
The accrual for WCB in Canadian payroll needs sometimes to be calculate based on the department on which the employee worked. The rate depend on the risk of the job that you are doing, so an employee who works in more then one department could have many rates apply for the calculation. Right now with the Advanced WCB option, it is possible to calculate the accrued on more then one WCB code, but there is no link to the hours worked on each (as the support explained to me, the way it works right now is that if I have 2 codes in the based one, the calculation will be apply 50/50 on both %....