IEXPLORE.EXE error - the memory could not be read

Hi there,
I'm having issues trying to import account and contact data into CRM 3.0 for
SBS

When clicking Tools - Import - I get the following error:

IEXPLORE.EXE Application Error

The instruction at "0x4a5b19d6" referenced memory at "0x00000020".
The memory could not be "read".

If someone could help it would be greatly appreciated

Many Thanks,
CambiNet Man

http://www.cambinet.com
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi,

Have you tried the following update for IE?

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=ff9bc431-01f3-48e8-9a58-d701d2e60c1d&displaylang=en

Regards

Adam Heavens

"CambiNet Man" <CambiNetMan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi there,
> I'm having issues trying to import account and contact data into CRM 3.0
> for
> SBS
>
> When clicking Tools - Import - I get the following error:
>
> IEXPLORE.EXE Application Error
>
> The instruction at "0x4a5b19d6" referenced memory at "0x00000020".
> The memory could not be "read".
>
> If someone could help it would be greatly appreciated
>
> Many Thanks,
> CambiNet Man
>
> http://www.cambinet.com

0
Adam
10/28/2006 8:27:14 PM
Or you can user IE7, there was a IE6 security update in august that leads to
this pb,

"Adam Heavens" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Have you tried the following update for IE?
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=ff9bc431-01f3-48e8-9a58-d701d2e60c1d&displaylang=en
>
> Regards
>
> Adam Heavens
>

> "CambiNet Man" <CambiNetMan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi there,
> > I'm having issues trying to import account and contact data into CRM 3.0
> > for
> > SBS
> >
> > When clicking Tools - Import - I get the following error:
> >
> > IEXPLORE.EXE Application Error
> >
> > The instruction at "0x4a5b19d6" referenced memory at "0x00000020".
> > The memory could not be "read".
> >
> > If someone could help it would be greatly appreciated
> >
> > Many Thanks,
> > CambiNet Man
> >
> > http://www.cambinet.com

Error in VLOOKUP REFERENCE?
The following formula is in a cell in a worksheet called MODEL. It pulls data from the named range HarvestData. Problem is, if I add a column before "M" in the named range HarvestData, effectively moving data from M to N, my lookup formula obviously no longer works. Does HarvestData need to be a dynamic range (it is not) or does the problem lie in the VLOOKUP? Somehow I need to update the column reference in the VLOOKUP when a column is added or subtracted in HarvestData. Help on this would be greatly appreciated. Mike (VLOOKUP($A17,HarvestData,COLUMN(M14),0) If you have h...

Formswap.exe
I upgraded my outlook installation from 2000 to 2003 version. I noticed that formswap utility doesn't work for default incoming forms. In version 2000 both incoming and outgoing default forms were substituted by corresponding custom forms. In version 2003, only outgoing form substituted correctly. Thanks in advance baspet ...

Error 2046
Hi all, Does anyone know how to trap error 2046 and have a custom massage? TIA, Tom I managed. Thanks, T "Tom" <partner1973@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:eG7RkuCnHHA.4188@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi all, > > Does anyone know how to trap error 2046 and have a custom massage? > > TIA, > Tom > ...

Bad Error.
I began trying to make a query that would use information based off a filter query, w/ the goal of creating a report from the new query. To open the report i created a macro and than tried to execute it. Thats when i got the followig: "x locale has detected corruption in this file. To repair the corruption, first make a backup copy of the file. Then, on the tools menu point to database utilities and click compact and repair database. If you are currently trying to repair this corruption than you wil need to recreate this file or restore it from a previous backup." x -->my co...

TIF Error in Outlook 2003
Guys, a user at our office is getting the error when trying to open a fax attachment in Office Pro 2003 that reads "Cannot create file: FAX.tif..." This is an XP Pro SP2 machine. I have looked back through this group and found various posts on the error and I have tried these solutions which did NOT work: 1) Norton fix to block trojan. 2) Checked the default application - still MODI, and I even tried changing it to Windows Picture/Fax viewer. 3) Repair and Detect 4) Reinstall I am almost at the point of just uninstalling Office and starting from scratch, but I'd really li...

Outlook.exe will not shut down
If I use Outlook and after I exit outlook when I shut down my computer Outlook.exe will not shut down. I get a message that the program is not responding with the option to end now. It goes on to say that if I end now I will lose all unsaved information. If I clink end now my computer will shut down. I have tried to repair outlook using my office program but I still get the error. Any ideas on how to fix the problem and allow the program to shut down correctly. I'm running a Dell latitude D800, Windows XP professional and XP office. Look for programs that keep Outlook res...

Error 17092

How to run the merged EXE file?
There are 2 EXE files A and B, merge B into A using ILMerge. How to launch B in A? Thank you. "yxq" <gayxq@163.net> wrote in news:Oc9UYIzcKHA.4880 @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl: > There are 2 EXE files A and B, merge B into A using ILMerge. > How to launch B in A? Thank you. Do you mean you are merging two DLLs using ILMerge that each have an entry point? If so, you are moving outside of the scope of what ILMerge is designed to solve. ILMerge is a packager, so you have a single assembly. It is designed primarily to do one of the following: 1. Merge ma...

Hanging application iexplore.exe, version 8.0.6001.18702, hang mod
My iexplore gets stuck from time to time mostely when opening new tabs. I'm on Windows XP. Help me. Included the error: ==================================================== Event Type: Error Event Source: Application Hang Event Category: (101) Event ID: 1002 Date: 03/03/2010 Time: 11:36:20 User: N/A Computer: PASTERNAK-PC Description: Hanging application iexplore.exe, version 8.0.6001.18702, hang module hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000. For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. Data: 0000: ...

new error message #2
Sending and receiving all mail - unknown error 0x80040119. This is the error I received originally that was responsible for my doing the Inbox Repair (scanpst.exe) thing. When I do that, after the scan the message is that the errors are 'insignificant' but I run repair anyway. Hasn't solved my problem. H. E. L. P. - I need to read my email! Have you read this? http://www.slipstick.com/problems/nosend.htm -- Kind regards, Trevor Bloomer "Nadyne Nelson" <nadyne@prospectiveplanning.com> wrote in message news:%23zAaw6GhIHA.5280@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... &...

OPXPApp.exe
I'm getting an error in Outlook part of Office XP. It tells me I've got an error in OPXPApp.exe ... location cannot be read. And occasionally it will crash my PC. I can recover from it by resetting the TCP/IP stack, but I'd like to know if there is a permanent solution. We have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. When does the error occur? What is the exact error message? Can you reproduce it? What do you mean by "crash my PC?" Do you get a crash message? What is the exact text? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to...

Iexplorer closes but does not go away
XP Pro on a Toshiba laptop. Internet Explorer Version 8. I was having a lot of trouble with the computer. It would freeze up, the quick launch bar wouldn't work, it would take something like 15 minutes to shut down. Looking at the processes, I suddenly noticed that the iexplore process was running when the browser had been closed and was no longer running. In fact, it was even there multiple times at least once. When I stopped the iexplore process, suddenly the computer started acting normal again. So it seems that after opening Iexplorer and then eventually closing i...

spell checker is not finding spelling errors, any suggestions?
Spell checker finds no spelling errors and tells me that it has completed its review. Yet, I have deliberately mis-spelled words in order to test the spell checker, and it is not finding these mis-spelled words. I am thinking that spell checker is not being pointed to the right dictionary, or any dictionary, but I can't seem to troubleshoot this on my own. Any suggestions? Spellbound wrote: > Spell checker finds no spelling errors and tells me that it has > completed its review. Yet, I have deliberately mis-spelled words in > order to test the spell checker, and it is not...

Excel VBA: Reading data from HTML-file
Hi I have several cases, where I need to read some data from client table (delivery prognoses), and create a text file based on those data. For every such project, I create an Excel table where some parameters are defined, and a macro is started, which asks for source file, opens it, reads data, creates or opens a text file, and writes a new table into it. So long I had Excel, text, or SCV files as source data, and Office 2000 on all users computers, and there were no serious problems fith reading data in. Now 2 major changes occurred. In some computers, Excel 2007 is insta...

Unknown Error
I have seen this issue before but cannot find the answer. I have run 1.3 with a Star TSP100 at two different stores for about 6 months. Now at one location I am receiving an "Unknown Error" message when I ring up customers...not every transaction but several times a day. At the other store--no problems. The only difference is the type of cash drawer. Anyone ever found a solution for this issue? Thanks This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0451_01C70A44.DF648830 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quot...

inetinfo.exe and store.exe
Hello, On my exchange server store.exe and inetinfo.exe are using too much memory. which stops my server working. can anybody help me out, what should i do? thanks in advance.. keyrun ...

Error registering ActiveX
Hello all, I am trying to develope MFC ActiveX control in Vc++6.0.Its giving the following error when i try to Register ActiveX component. Load Library(F:\Plot\Debug\Ploat.ocx")Failed-Invalid Access to memory location. How to solve this problem?Could anyone suggest me? Thanks in Advance. Adarsh Adarsh wrote: > Hello all, > > I am trying to develope MFC ActiveX control in Vc++6.0.Its giving the > following error when i try to Register ActiveX component. > > Load Library(F:\Plot\Debug\Ploat.ocx")Failed-Invalid Access to memory > location. > > How to s...

reading pane not available anymore
Had some issues, so i re-booted two times, now my reading pane option is not even available to click. Seems like i have a technical issue, can anyone help? In 2007, try Mcrosoft Office Diagnostics, or 2003 Help, Detect and Repair. rkohler wrote: > Had some issues, so i re-booted two times, now my reading pane option is not > even available to click. > Seems like i have a technical issue, can anyone help? Version of Outlook? Its not listed on the View menu? Find and delete outcmd.dat - if you paste this line into Window Explorer's address bar, the window shou...

wupdmgr.exe Application Error Event ID 1000, 1004
Greetings, I have problem on many different machines with Windows XP Professional editions within the same network: on logon I receive the message: The instruction at "0x004021c0" referenced memory at "0x8240428". The memory could not be "read" for wupdmgr.exe. Event logs on the machines are just stuffed up with Events 1000 and 1004 Application Errors for wupdmgr.exe. My AV software is KIS2010 and most of these computers are fresh Windows XP installations. My AV software didnt find any viruses or trojans, hardware requirements for operating system...

Error Message #5
When I try to save my data to an Access DB I get this Message Unable to write to database. Make sure database is not protected and has valid field data type. There is an extra field in the DB when I created the record tith Excel. WT_RCID is added like an auto number, but I had placed my own auto number called (Record Number). What do I do to be able to save my records in Access? Hi i couldn't find a previous post from you on this topic so i'm not sure if i'm coming into the middle of a conversation - so ignore me if i am. How are you trying to write to Access. If you&#...

Error #2950
Hi, I have three tables from which data I use to create a single table. The data is entered into the three tables via a form. I have a macro set up to create/update the single table through some make table queries and update queries of data within the first three tables. I have this macro tied a close form event and I keep getting a 2950 error when in a multiuser environment however the macro works in a single user envioronment. I only really need to have the single table updated daily. Do you have any good tips on error handling procedures so I can skip running of the qu...

OUTLOOK.EXE?
Cryptic subject header I suppose, but what I'm asking is under what conditions does the program OUTLOOK.EXE get loaded please? What prompted this was that I was trying (eventually unsuccessfully) to install Microsoft PhotoDraw (part of Office 2000 Premium) on my XP PC. At one stage I had a surprising message saying it couldn't continue because Outlook was running. I certainly didn't have Outlook 2000 open in a window on my PC. It was just one of my Quick Launch icons. Was this message perhaps because my Pocket PC was cradled? If not, why *was* it running? Anyway, I used Crl-Alt-D...

Error 18576
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3345698409_24193708 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit Does anyone know how to stop Entourage from trying to send a meeting request? --B_3345698409_24193708 Content-type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable <HTML> <HEAD> <TITLE>Error 18576</TITLE> </HEAD> <BODY> <FONT FACE=3D"Calibri,...

Rounding & Totalling Error
I am using Windows XP/Office 2003 and have the following problem Tools-Option-Calculation = Precision as displayed (ticked) A B C WT RATE AMOUNT 1 24.975 2125 53,071.88 (=A1*B1) 2 24.979 2125 53,080.38 (=A2*B2) 3 49.954 2125 106,152.25 (=Round(A3*B3,2)) 106,152.25 (=Sum(C1:C2) As can be seen the total should be 106,125.26 and not .25 as displayed. I have tried using the ROUND formula with 2 decimal places and normal SUM Formula but did not achieve the desired result Can anybody point me in the right direction to achieve this? TIA Rashid Khan Hi, The end result must be 1...

Error when creating new SKU's in RMS, Row cannot be located for u
Uow cannot be located for updating. Some values may have changes since it was last read. The error can be created by creating a new SKU in RMS. As soon as you hit the "OK" the error occurs. New item is created and no data is lost however. All systems are 2.0.0120 and database has be reindexed. -- Robert Poage Ashford Hobby. robert@ashfordhobby.com are you using any addins? -- Kaibin RMS Support Team Ridge, Inc. http://www.ridgeinc.com.cn "Ashford Hobby" <robert@ashfordhobby.com> wrote in message news:6A2E727E-E56D-4CD7-9725-7A66F3F2713D@microsoft.com....