I just started to get the same error

0
Daniel
12/1/2003 6:43:55 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Getting value of defaultDatabase from app config
Hi! I can not seem to figure out how to get the value of the defaultDatabase <dataConfiguration defaultDatabase="mydb"/> from the app config file. This does not work because the entry is not in the <appSettings>: ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["defaultDatabase"] What are my options? It seems to be so trivial yet.... Many thanks in advance, On 2010-04-27, Mike <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi! I can not seem to figure out how to get the value of the defaultDatabase ><dataConfiguration defaultDatabase="mydb...

only 34 more days 2 go until the mentally challenged Kevin Panzke finishes this round of Ubuntu 10.04 countdown. Just FYI
Just FYI ...

80070003 Synchronization Error
Outlook XP or Outlook 2003 Exchange 2003 SP2 Windows 2003 Server When I reply to an email from another user on our exchange server they are receiving the following error when trying to open the reply: 10:31:48 Synchronizer Version 11.0.8161 10:31:48 Synchronizing Mailbox 'Last Name, First Name' 10:31:48 Synchronizing server changes in folder 'Inbox' 10:31:48 Downloading from server 'exchange.domain.local' 10:31:48 The following message had an error and synchronization of it was skipped (0x80070003): 10:31:48 "RE: This is a reply" 10:31:48 ...

Just off the Press ....Explosive
Just off the Press ..Explosive Customer Building Techniques New toolkit reveals 26 Explosive Customer Building techniques that will produce ready to buy subscribers, as much as 50 times faster than most other conventional methods. (there is a 100% quadruple money back guarantee - yes quadruple, you'll be amazed) Just imagine all the money you could make. You can use your money for whatever you like. Buy yourself (or the kids) an education, buy or pay off your House or Car. Donate some or all of your newly earned wealth to your favorite charity. To learn more go to: http://50000custom...

suddenly when i use formula it just show
pls help me on this, somehow when i use formula, to link to existing box with formula, the result will be 0. plss help it kind of urgent here... Try to explain in a little different way please. ...

getting the name of the query?
Hello, I have a created field in a query using, invoice_number: "invoice_reminder_" & Format(Date(),"mmm-yy") & "_" & [DCount] & DCount("*","[renewal-end-jan-08]","[ID] <=" & [ID]) and would like to generalise the query. Is it possible to reference the name of the query (renewal-end-jan-08 in this case)? Cheers Geoff No, it's not, unless you're generating the SQL for the query dynamically using VBA. However, having queries named "renewal-end-jan-08" doesn't sound like a good idea t...

just for testing
0oi[- ...

Live Mail won't start after system crash
Windows 7 - I was in the middle of removing messages in the Deleted Folder when I experienced a system crash. I have not been able to start Live Mail since. I have done everything in the following list but no change. -Rebooted -Uninstall/Repair option for Live Mail -Uninstalled all elements of Live Essentials -Installed Live Essentials Live Mail will still not start. The program title bar appears with a partial window and the working circle runs until the system reports that there is a problem to submit for a solution. No solution is provided, no error message number is avai...

How do I get an email out of in-progress?
I just started learning to use queues. I've got email arriving in queues, and I can assign, and then have that user accept. Then it's in that user's in-progress. That's where I'm stuck. How do I get the email out of in-progress? What do I do when the email is processed? How do you tell MS-CRM that the email is processed and no longer has to remain there cluttering up the users in-progress screen? Never mind. Figured it out. To remove emails from Queues, just delete them. The entry in the queue is just a pointer to the actual email activity. The email activity stays with...

email error
I have been trying to send out an email to what I know is a valid email address and I receive the following error message. "550 not local host email.com, not a gateway" Any suggestions? ...

OT
http://www.kbasic.com/doku.php?id=vb6_vs._kbasic Very interesting reading there. I have an almost finished application. But left vb5-coding for about 3 years ago. Had other things to do, for a while. But planned getting back to it. I just went through all ms-newsgroups subscribed too. More than half disappeared. A message poping up: Unknown; no such name exist. I feel it diffecult going back using vb5 or any other Microsoft product. I have 4 machines with ms-operating systems (It's easier now to scrap the older ones of these). After reading the above from kbasic, I'm wonder...

Changing Starting Balance in Reconciliation
I've been balancing my check book in Money for a few months now. I fell a couple of statements behind, and now when I try to balance, I am getting a message that the last time I balanced was 9/17/03 (which it was), but that I have an ~$6000 discrepancy in my starting balance. I'm not sure how that could be. I've looked at my Sep statement to be sure, and it does not reflect this. Two questions: 1. Is there a way to stop the balancing process without postponing (i.e. start over)? 2. How do I identify this discrepancy and what could cause it? Thanks...Skip In microsoft.public.mo...

Error on opening Outlook2000
When trying to open Outlook2000, I get this: Microsoft Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Unintalling and reinstalling office does not cure the problem. Any ideas???? I'm having the same problem as Tim. "Microsoft Outlook has encounterd a problem and needs to close." I'd appreciate any suggestions. >-----Original Message----- >When trying to open Outlook2000, I get this: > >Microsoft Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to >close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. > >Unintalling ...

How do I get a word count on an article I just completed?
I am submitting an article for publication and need to let them know how many words are in this article. I have been trying to figure this out on my own (new computer) to no avail. Help, please! Which version of Word???????? -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "SunflowerJean" <SunflowerJean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:386A9D9B-BE83-4836-B6E7-04DA5A09DC09@microsoft.com... > I am submitting an article for publication and need to let them know how > many > words are in this article. I have been trying to figure this out on my > ...

MAPI32.dll error
After I uninstalled a HP Scanner software, I got below error message and failed to open Outlook when I opened Office Outlook 2003. Microsoft Office Outlook Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. MAPI32.DLL is corrupt or the wrong version. This could have been caused by installing other messaging software. Please reinstall Outlook. Can someone advise what the possible causes and fixes. Thanks, Ray Do you not trust the error message? It is correct. Did you do what it told you? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Ray" <NoSpam-ray.ck.li@Gmail.com> wrote in message new...

Office 2004 does not start
I have installed Office 2004 on OSX 10.3.6 on my PowerPC G4, but after succsessful installation it won�t work properly. All the programs except Word starts fine, but Word hangs with the start screen. I have tried several measures, but dont manage to get past this point. The following have been done: -Remove all versions of Office and reinstall 2004 -Turn off all fonts -repair access rights -repair disck (no failures found) After removing Office, and installing only Word, Word starts with -Installing fonts -etc -Optimizing font meny performance And it never gets past that point (once it also st...

Access 97 closes with no error on 2003 terminal servies server
I have a brand new install of terminal server 2003, and access 97 with up to date service packs. Anytime I go to click a button on a form, or create a button on a form, Access pauses and then closes with no errors. The event viewer shows the following error: Faulting application msaccess.exe, version 8.0.0.5903, faulting module unknown, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x00202878. Any ideas on what would be causing this? I've run Access 97 on terminal servers for years without problems, although I must admit that I haven't run Access 97 on TS 2003 yet. Most Terminal Server pro...

how to get office 2007 back after re-instal
How can I get office 2007 home & student back after re intalation of xp ,unfortunately I have no back up and as the program was downloaded from microsoft I do not have a disc . can anyone help please Ken Hannah Help, not realy, your supposed to keep a copy of the installation file you downloaded on external media Try Digital River whom presumably, you purchased via. "kenng32" <kenng32@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F2A2204A-47FA-4029-92A9-077BC1DD685E@microsoft.com... > How can I get office 2007 home & student back after re intalatio...

JIT Debugging
I have received this error message when trying to run thebestspinner prog installed on my pc. Spoken to their support, but they can't seem to come up with any answers for Vista o/s. I am a total rookie when it comes to this sort of tech stuff. Have tried to run different Compatibility modes under prog properties section. Doesn't make any difference Also have allowed this prog to be included in Firewall enable. O/S 32 bit Vista Home When I try to run it I get this message. Firstly I need to login with my username and password. The the prog says "Not R...

"Out of memory" error message
I have a userform with a multipage which has 12 pages, each one has around 130 controls. When I try to see the code I receive Out of memory error message and after that another error message: "member not found" If I delete page 12 controls error solves but I need to have even more pages. I don't think I hit the limit for the number of controls in a form. I downloaded a toolbar to be able to check the spent memory in run time and when this userform is running , spent memory is just 1KB! Any help? Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Viewing...

SQL Agent error on Installation 07-07-03
Sorry to re-post but I keep losing posts and this is really frustrating. I'm trying to install CRM and getting stuck on the SQL server step. After I select my SQL server (seperate W2K machine w/SP4, same AD domain, SQL has SP3), I get this error: "SQL Server Agent must be running on the specified SQL Server" They are both on the same Active Directory domain and the SQL server runs fine (Agent is running and gives no error). I've tried having the SQL server and Agent services started by the domain administrator, and that didn't change anything. I made sure the domain adm...

I just don't understand it!
I am a noob on this forum, please tell me how do I type in color text _______________ Dating listing 'Dating Services' (http://advertads.com/dating-services/) -- datingservices2 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ datingservices2's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=37464 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=571248 I am a noob on this forum, please tell me how do I type in color text _______________ Dating listing 'Dating Services' (http://advertads....

Workflow Not Starting
Hi all, we have a problem with "some" of our workflows on the sales Order item not launching properly. The workflow is launched manually by the user, and it appears in Workflow Monitoe as running in waiting state - but the first step (create task for owner) has not been executed. If I pause the workflow and jump to a new step, the step is executed but it still does not move on to subsequent steps. This is very strange behavious as I have 2 workflows todat launched by the same user - one of which is OK and the other has this issue. Any ideas ? Ian Hi Ian, What CRM vers...

Error reporting in error log
Version: 2008 Email Client: pop I do not wish to see the error report every time my computer fails to connect to the internet. A small yellow triangle appears next process report at right bottom corner of entourage screen. When you click on it, an error log opens, showing all the failed attempts when connecting to server. How can I stop this reporting? i'm not interested in receiving it, ut would like to click on a lace myself if I suspect something wrong with my connection.\Thank you. On 3/26/10 11:18 AM, Theaho@officeformac.com wrote: > I do not wish to see the error repor...

Just a simple Q Can someone just take a look at my Q? Please Please
Is there any websit that have information on Great Plains dedicated just to Great Plain, Is There any training facility to teach Great Plains in the DC, MD area or even good books Can anyone get Licence in Great Plains? Thanks http://www.microsoft.com/greatplains -- Brandon Smith Presentations Direct - "Document Finishing Solutions" http://www.presentationsdirect.com "msw" <msw@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23a1HndwsFHA.3452@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Is there any websit that have information on Great Plains dedicated just > to > Great Plain, ...