I have passed CRM exam for 1 month, no certificate until today?

I have passed CRM exam for 1 month, no certificate until today?
When Microsoft will send me a certificate? I'm in London, UK.

Thanks,
Jim
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

it normally takes 30 days

wait a bit past that then call in and they will send one

congrats on passing the exam

"CEO" <ceo_uk@msn.com> wrote in message
>I have passed CRM exam for 1 month, no certificate until today?
> When Microsoft will send me a certificate? I'm in London, UK.
>
> Thanks,
> Jim

0
John
11/11/2005 5:48:10 PM
Thanks John, but which one I should call in? Microsoft UK or...?

"John O'Donnell" wrote:

> it normally takes 30 days
>
> wait a bit past that then call in and they will send one
>
> congrats on passing the exam
>

> "CEO" <ceo_uk@msn.com> wrote in message
> >I have passed CRM exam for 1 month, no certificate until today?
> > When Microsoft will send me a certificate? I'm in London, UK.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Jim

I havn't get it until today!! Just wonder if Microsoft UK forgot me?~~ :(

select Month gone awry
I have 2 identical (I think) databases functionally but different data. One has much more fine-tuning in the report appearance. Select queries filter records for the desired month and year. One works elegantly after telling it the month and year number to yield records of interest for a report but the other, with all the window dressing, asks month and year number over and over for each record meeting the criteria. Relationships, field formats, table structure, queries, criteria and reports all appear to be identical but I can not find the difference that causes multiple questions of...

CRM Queues and Sales Standard....
Can I use CRM Queues with Sales Standard ? You can see the complete overview off the editions here: http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/crm/product/crm_edition_comparison.mspx Regards, Rob Bakkers, Avanade Netherlands "Josh Behl" wrote: > Can I use CRM Queues with Sales Standard > ? ...

Proactive Alerts in CRM
Is there a way to set up alerts or notifications if certain things are happening in the CRM. Such as a date being overdue, a person tried to get into a section they are not supposed to, etc. Thanks. -- Client Solutions Manager Micro Strategies Workflows should be able to do most of the alerting about things being overdue to either send an email or create a task People cannot get into anything they are not supposed to. If they are locked out of say... invoices through security, the option does not even appear. Kyle Conquy wrote: > Is there a way to set up alerts or notifications if ...

CRM 4.0
Hi, I have upgraded to CRM 4.0 with outlook client. Contacts and accounts are not populating in the address book, while queues and users information are all in there. Any ideas?? Thanks Check your options for the address book. By default, CRM 4.0 only adds contacts and accounts that you own to the address book. If you are not the owner of the records they will not show up but you can change this setting. -- Jason Roy "crmguru" wrote: > Hi, > > I have upgraded to CRM 4.0 with outlook client. > > Contacts and accounts are not populating in the address b...

Is It Possible To Pass Parameters to A Pass Through Query
My assumption is that's it's not. At work I use ODBC to connect to our oracle database with Access 2003. There are cases where using a pass through query runs much much faster and I then use it in a make table query to make a local table. In access you can use brackets [] to have it ask for input. May I assume there is no way to do anything like that in a pass through query? Create a PassThrough query and use code to assign the SQL to this query filtering it with a parameter, and then run it e.g Dim MyVariable As Integer MyVariable = InputBox("Please select a Number&quo...

CRM and Great Plains Overlap?
This post is for someone that knows both GP and CRM. I am working a prospect that will be getting GP (from someone else) and they have seen me demo CRM. CRM looks real good except that they are saying GP accounting has pretty good opportunity management built into. We are trying to figure where and how much CRM and GP overlap for both sales and service as compared to just integrating - product catalog comes from GP into CRM. Orders and invoice are driven out of GP when quote is accepted in CRM. Since we don't know GP we are trying to get a handle on it. The prospect is wondering how m...

Pass multiple selected values from list box to table
How do I pass multiple selected values from a list box to a table? I've found code to use the values as criteria in a query but would now like to store the values in a table (at least temporarily) thanks in advance. jack Pass selected values from a list box to a table? I don't really think you want to do this. Can you describe more about what you are trying to accomplish? You just store raw data in a table. You don't store manipulated data in a table. Maybe you need a query to do what you want to do... -- Ryan--- If this information was helpful, please indi...

Can you use Crystal Standard to create reports in MS CRM?
If the Standard version of Crystal 9.2.2 doesn't allow for report creation, which version is required? Thanks for the help "astuartmills" <astuartmills@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C6C33DEA-7BBC-4088-97E3-CFFDFF777622@microsoft.com... > If the Standard version of Crystal 9.2.2 doesn't allow for report > creation, > which version is required? Thanks for the help Either Crystal Developer or Crystal Professional Julian Hi Julian, Thank you for the follow up. "Julian Sharp" wrote: > > "astuartmills" &l...

How to pass an object from C++
Hello! We have a C# asp.net web application that is using a COM dll We use the tlbimp to be able to use the COM dll from C# asp.net web application The method InitRules shown below is located in the COM dll. It can be seen below the text Original. Method InitRules below is called from C# but we want to pass an object of type Handle_DS in addition to all the other parameters. You can see the modified InitRules below marked Modified Note the object of type Handle_DS is a C++ object that is created from C# asp.net application and pass into the InitRules I have also copied the whole idl fil...

CRM Knowledgebase Character Limitation
Hello, It seems that there is a limitation of 200 characters for any articles that are created via kb templates. Is there a way that this can be increased? Many problem solving solutions I have are much larger than 200 characters. Thanks in advance Sue ---------------------- Ignore my message - the limitation is within the template not the actual article - silly me! I'm now busily creating lots of useful articles. Sorry for being a nuisance. Sue ------------ "Sue Bullen" wrote: > Hello, > > It seems that there is a limitation of 200 characters for any artic...

100% Passing Guaranteed in All I.T. Exams/Certifications at 1st Attempt Hi Friends, To pass all types of I.T Exams/Certifications with mind blowing results in 1st attempt just visit http://www.itreal
100% Passing Guaranteed in All I.T. Exams/Certifications at 1st Attempt Hi Friends, To pass all types of I.T Exams/Certifications with mind blowing results in 1st attempt just visit http://www.itrealexams.com/ and get real time Q&As, Brain Dumps, Real Exams, Study material, E-Books, Video Exams and Labs for your all type of I.T Certification Exams. ...

Outlook 2007 and CRM 06-09-06
I am beta testing Outlook and I am unable to install CRM 3 to use with it. My two problems are 1) the .net framework (although I have 2.0 installed) the CRM installation looks for 1.1 an won't install before I add this to my machine. 2) the installation does not recognize that a valid version of Outlook is installed, (fair enough, some would argue that beta versions are not valid). Anyway, does anyone know when we will be able to beta test Outlook with the CRM client? I was informed just a couple of nights ago by a MS chappie that the CRM Outlook client won't work with Outlook ...

crm appointments
hi, does anyone know if there is a way to save and complete appointments that are synchronized with CRM directly from Outlook? Our remote users on their handheld devices would like to be able to complete an appointment on the road without having to go through CRM, and without having to do it from home at the end of the day. Right now they can add their notes to the appointment in Outlook, and the notes synch to CRM, but they can't complete the activity, so have to double work by going back into them from their desktops. Thanks! Unfortunately there is no way to do this through Outloo...

Trying to install Microsoft CRM with OutLook on Windows 2000
When trying install MS CRM 1.2 disk 2 (Sales for Outlook), I am prevented from completing the install as I get the message "installation failed" "you must install SQL Desktop Server Engine separately". When trying to install it separately the setup seems to start running then stops after extracting files and doesn't complete. There are no error messages and nothing in the Event Viewer ? If anyone has any ideas I would be grateful for your help. Hi Installation take bit time,you have to wait.it updates with sp-3 etc.. Regards, Bhaskar.T "dhawgood" ...

Has CRM really benefited you?
Im a novice at CRM software..... just now learning Id be interested in knowing what kind of industry you are in and what CRM software you use.....and more importantly exactly how it has benefited you or your company Opinions? Advice? hi, we are using MS-crm in a fashion, and we had low expectations. I think you could say management have a clearer idea of what sales people in the field are upto in terms of level of activity eg. visits and linked to that the oportunities they are generating for internal based support staff... purely from that it is helping push proactive selling. "...

popup calendar with multiple months
I currently have popup calender in Excel to fill in cells with the date. I would like to be able to view 3 months at a time How can I change my set up to allow this. ...

Reports and CRM v1.2
I have just upgraded from 1.0 to 1.2 using the Adventure Cycle Database. I have a list of all the reports but get an error, when I try to access the reports below the top level, suggesting that I may not have enough Crystal Report Licenses? This worked fine when I was at 1.0! In addition I tried to install the Crystal Reports Enhancements and it suggested I need version 9.2 instead of 9.0! Help!!!! I have looked through the other threads and see some similar issues but no definitive answer. Peter Peter I was told by Microsoft yesterday that the crystal addon for crm requires crys...

CRM 4.0 Workflow to clear a field
In CRM 3.0 I could write a manual workflow to clear a field. How do I do this in 4.0? How do I do this when the field is required? James Hi JamesE, in the workflow you select "Add Step" and and "Update Record". Select the field you want to clear, go to the "Operator" picklist and select "clear". Works for me also on required fiels, however I tested it only on one. Best, Henrik http://henrikschmidt.blogspot.com/ "JamesE" wrote: > In CRM 3.0 I could write a manual workflow to clear a field. > How do I do this in 4.0? > H...

Passing arguments to procedures
There is something fundamental that I have failed to grasp about passing arguments to procedures. I have a form featuring a set of unbound controls displaying dates and the corresponding days of the week. (For some reason, the long-date format, on my computer, does not include the latter, as the documentation suggests it might, so it has to be separately calculated and displayed.) A default date is displayed in each control, on Form_Open. This can then be manually adjusted by a pair of ‘up’ and ‘down’ buttons associated with each day/date control pair. In the case of the control ‘St...

CRM SQL error
When I try to open CRM I get this error message: Cannot open database "metabase" requested by the login. The login failed. Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE'. Any help to resolve this issue would be appreciated. Thanks, -Rick Some ideas: Was it working ok before? Other users have the same issue? or All users? Same error if running on the CRM Server? SQL Server? Anything changed on the SQL Server, AD setting? Network setting? Try a reboot of the SQL/CRM Servers? Frank Lee, Microsoft CRM MVP Workopia, Inc. http://microsoft-crm.spaces.live.com &quo...

Problems connecting Data Migration Manager to CRM
Hi, I am having problems connecting to our CRM server via the data migration tool. I type http://crm/ into my browser and the site loads perfectly from the server. The same URL does not work in the migration tool however. It simply says that the tool cannot connect to the CRM server and that it may be down. I tried again this morning and got the following error message: "Client found response content type of 'image/gif' but expected 'text/html'. The request failed with the error message: -- GIF89a The CRM server is running on a virtual Server...

When I restart the CRM server , I can not access http://crm
Only the left frame show,the detail can not show up. Is there anyone know what happen? try http://crm/loader.aspx are you seeing errors on your browsers status bar? also I assume you are using IE -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "kyle" <kyle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4BCD40AC-8E95-497A-9133-BA66D13B6CE8@microsoft.com... > Only the left frame show,the detail can not show up. Is there anyone know > what happen? ...

How to Add New Tab to CRM 3.0
I am new to CRM. Can anyone tell me the steps to add New Tab and further adding the Links for Forms. Thanks Labhesh Shrimali Bangalore - India Hi Labhesh; Do you have access to any of the CRM 3.0 documentation or manuals? If you are new, it will be helpful to use the CRM manuals to walk you through how to do this. If I understand your question correctly, you would like to add a Tab to an existing form and then add fields to the new tab. This is done using the Customization capabilities of CRM. First, I would recommend you take a look at these customization planning tools from Micros...

CRM Incoming Email
I have CRM running, and Exchange working fine. I can send an email via CRM and that works fine. The remote client that responds to the CRM email goes into CRM just fine. However if a remote client (who has a record in CRM) sends me an email it doesn't go into CRM, just outlook. I've already installed the Exchange router, got no errors. Theres no errors in the CRM eventlog or the Exchange. I have the convert option set "Only e-mail about existing Microsoft CRM records". I've added the CRMEmailenabled for my exchange account. And I've already checked that "mailser...

Hotfix needed prior to Installing Service Pack 1 for Windows 2003
Is there an exchange hotfix needed prior to installing service pack 1 for Windows 2003 on an Exchange 2003 server? Only if you are running an Exchange cluster on your Back end. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/841561 -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP "Sabo, Eric" <SaboEric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9B9AB8EA-866D-46E2-B7EC-25175A038DED@microsoft.com... > Is there an exchange hotfix needed prior to installing service pack 1 for > Windows 2003 on an Exchange 2003 server? Yes, I think it's 831464. But I tried this last night - installed the ho...