html mail in crm 3.0 workflow manager

In CRM 1.2 it possible to create nice mail templates with html code simple
in frontpage with the usage of field values. Does anybody have a idea how to
build html mail templates with flied values, so that i can copy the html in
the workflow "create mail" like in crm 1.2??? when i use the same field
values like in the workflow manager in my html code, the field ist not
displayed in the html mail.

0
Ren
12/4/2005 8:13:03 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Give this a try.

</pre>

Your html code ....

<pre>

0
xinguangchen

GP 8.0 SP5
What version of eConnect works with GP8.0 Service Pack 5? Thank you! ...

Automatically EMPTY Junk Mail contents
I have a user who would like the contents of their JUNK MAIL folder in Outlook 2003 automatically emptied, whre is the setting for this? thanks. http://www.exchangeinbox.com/articles/014/cleanjunk.htm -- Alexander Zammit WinDeveloper Software IMF Tune - Unleash the Full Intelligent Message Filter Power http://www.windeveloper.com/imftune/ "Tadik" <tadik@msn.com> wrote in message news:umGtB$s9GHA.2288@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >I have a user who would like the contents of their JUNK MAIL folder in >Outlook 2003 automatically emptied, whre is the setting for this?...

outlook and HTML message
I am using outlook 2003. I have composed a message in HTML and using POP yahoo account. I sent a message to myself. In my outlook I got that message with one extra line after each line break. Where to correct the problem. Is it outlook issue or my yahoo pop issue. When I send the same email to my Gmail account, in the browser it looks the same as what I sent i.e. no extra lines etc. thanks. Put your HTML message in a table cell. "abcd" <abcd@abcd.com> wrote in message news:%23F72x7JkGHA.4828@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I am using outlook 2003. I have composed a messag...

Report Manager add-in on excel 2003
Hi, I tried to install add-in Report Manager but only I found it fo excel 2002. I wanted install for excel 2003 but it doesn�t work. Does somebody knows if exist this add-in for excel 03 ? thank yo -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com I don't use xl2003, but there have been posts by xl2003 users saying that this xl2002 addin works ok in xl2003. You may want to try downloading it again or post back with more information about how it didn't work--download problems, installation problems, or actual problems when running it. "loparque <" wrote: > > Hi, ...

CRM Evaluation Copy
I have read in a couple messages that people are asking install advice for evaluation. Can anyone point me in a direction to get a evaluation copy of CRM. The online information is great, but to really examine if it's right for my business I definately need use the interface and see if it's friendly for us. Thanks, John John, If you have an MSDN license, you can download an evalutaion copy from there. It is also available via an Action Pack subscription. Other than that, your options are limited. Matt On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 10:29:54 -0800, "John" <admin@threede...

CRichEditView 2.0 Crashes...
I had a project I created in VC++ 6.0 which utilized a CRichEditView. Everything works fine. I upgraded to VC++ 2003, and when I rebuilt the same project, when the I exit the program, it crashes and I get the standard "Do you want to tell Microsoft...". Anyway, when I debug it, I am pointed to the following line in viewrich.cpp HRESULT hr = m_lpRichEditOle->GetObject(REO_IOB_SELECTION, &reo, REO_GETOBJ_ALL_INTERFACES); which is located in the CRichEditCntrItem* CRichEditView::GetInPlaceActiveItem() function. Furthermore, the call stack is displaing mfc71d.dll!CRic...

Cannot Retreive Emails from a POP3 Mail Server
Hi, I am trying to add an POP3 account on my Outlook XP however when i tried to retreive emails using the POP3 Account it keep prompting mi for the UserName & Password. I notice that there is a error msg " Log onto incoming mail server (POP3):Unable to logon to the incoming mail server (POP3). Please verify the settings in the User Name, Password and Email fields." However i can access emails thru' the web based. I try to add the similar POP account to another PC that can access POP3, but the same error msg appeared. Another Funny thing is that, those who could acc...

setting up another mail account
hi I have my normal pop3 account and I created another account. There's two inbox's and so on but when I click send and receive all new email goes to my first account's inbox? How do I change it so that both accounts email arrives to their respective inboxes? Thanks Sami Use the Rules Wizard to do that since Outlook by default will deliver all POP3 mail to the same Inbox folder. It's supposed to unite mail not make you look in multiple places "sami.s" <no@no.com> wrote in message news:%23dVoJGeHGHA.2012@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > hi > > I have ...

how do I configure the 10 users within CRM
I am currently planning an implementation of MS CRM. I have 10 users. How should they be configured (ie. best practice, simplest way)? I'm interested in the way they should be setup - if there are 4 geographic states, one sales manager in each, and one CEO. Kind Regards, There is not a simple answer to this as "it depends"..... You have probably recongnised that CRM caters for 'Business Units' and User are associated with a Business Unit.......so yes, you can setup your four geographies each with their respective users and the CEO at the top of the tree (in the...

Viewing HTML in E-mail for Outlook 97
How do you view HTML e-mail messages in Outlook 97. The mail program does not have HTML settings and when I open mail that has HTML, it coverts all of the HTML to hyperlinks. So I can't see graphics, photos, etc in- line...many thanks! Dwayne Outlook 97 does not support HTML at all. The first version to support this was Outlook 98. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Dwayne &...

CDHtmlDialog #3
I'm developing an app in C++ using Visual Studio.net. I just created a dialog box resource of IDD_COMPANY_TYPE using the Dialog Editor and a class of CDlgChartOfAccounts using the MFC Class Wizard. In the .h file there was an enum variable created as follows: enum { IDD = IDD_COMPANY_TYPE, IDH = IDR_HTML_DLGCHARTOFACCOUNTS }; Both IDD_COMPANY_TYPE and IDR_HTML_DLGCHARTOFACCOUNTS are in the Resource.h file. The problem is that the compiler says that both IDD_COMPANY_TYPE and IDR_HTML_DLGCHARTOFACCOUNTS are undeclared identifiers. Why doesn't the compiler recoginze these resou...

Visio Partner Live Webcast
Live Webcast November 15th, 9 am PST Register at: http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/WebCastEventDetails.aspx?EventID=1032285296 November's solution focus is Compliance Management. How to take this expanding burden of Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA and new regulations around the world and make their management work for the business as a means to identifying risks and creating greater efficiency. Compliance management is predicted by AMR to be an $80B opportunity over the next 5 years. In 2005 alone, companies will spend over $15.5B on Sarbanes-Oxley solutions, over $9B of which will be on softwa...

MS Mail for Outlook 2003...........
Anyone??? I found the trick for OL2002 but not for 2003. ...

Generating HTML
Is there ant way to include the Internet Explorer component in a MFC .exe project and somehow generate HTML. Maybe first generate XML and then using XSLT templates to generate HTML. For any solutions i'de be very thankfull. Regards, Mystique Yaa >>Is there ant way to include the Internet Explorer component in a MFC .exe project You can use CHtmlView class to use Internet Explorer in your MFC application. >> Maybe first generate XML and then using XSLT templates to generate HTML. You can use MSXML to create XML document. MSXML has many interfaces that you could use for ...

Outlook
Please disregard my previous posting. I am trying to send a Bulk Mailing through Microsoft Outlook using a contact list. I am using the mail merge function on Microsoft outlook but when I get to the end of completing this, I am getting a MAP1 - unspecified error. Has anyone everyone heard of this and now how to fix it? Thanks for your help. Rachel ...

Microsoft CRM Licensing for the SDK
Microsoft have supplied the definitive response for when a license is needed when using the Microsoft CRM SDK. Typically we see users asking if they create a web portal into CRM do the users of the portal need a crm license as well. I sent this query to Microsoft and got this response back. ======================================= Q: What are the licensing implications if my customer wants to build a website that plugs into Microsoft CRM? A: The general rule of thumb is that Microsoft CRM User licenses are required for all individuals that access or use a licensed CRM Server (Module). The ...

Business Contact Manager #22
does the standalone Outlook 2003 come with BCM or no; 3rd time in three days posted, or does it only come when Outlook is bundled with office of the appropriate version???? http://www.microsoft.com/office/editions/howtobuy/compare.mspx --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, j higson asked: | does the standalone Outlook 2003 come with BCM or no; 3rd | ti...

rules not forwarding intenet mail
Hi, We have exch 5.5 server iwith win2k server for ONLY INTERNAL MAIL and Public FOLDER and outside mail is hosted by third party One user with windows xp and outlook xp, the RULE send mail to Balckberry internet address. Other User have win 2k pro machine with outlook 2000, "Rule.." does forward to Backberry when mail is only configured for internet mail and pesonal folder but it doesnot when it is configured with internet mail and local mail server setting are same for BOTH users We uninstall and reinstalled outlook 2000 with sp3, windows sp4. blackberry works as we can send dir...

Junk E-mail #2
Anyone here using Frontbridge? I'm looking for a way to redirect messages taged as SPAM to be move to the user's Junk folder. We are using Exchange 2003, and we have Outlook 2000 and 2003 users. http://www.exchangeinbox.com/articles/012/filter2exchange.htm -- Alexander Zammit WinDeveloper Software IMF Tune - Unleash the Full Intelligent Message Filter Power http://www.windeveloper.com/imftune/ "kevin" <kevin@nospam.com> wrote in message news:uAofUlwMHHA.4912@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Anyone here using Frontbridge? > I'm looking for a way to redirect ...

get_outerhtml for the HTML element does not return <HTML>......</HTML>
//////////sample code snippet//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// hr = _Browser->get_Document(&document_dispatch); if (SUCCEEDED(hr) && (document_dispatch != NULL)) { IHTMLDocument3 *document = NULL; hr = document_dispatch->QueryInterface(IID_IHTMLDocument3,(void **)&document); IHTMLElement* pElem; hr = document->get_documentElement(&pElem); // document.documentelement.outerhtml if (hr == S_OK && pElem != NULL) { pElem->get_tagName(&bstrTemp); //bstrTemp contains "HTML" for the HTML el...

Problems with Window in Dialog Owner Draw? #3
I have the following problem. When my app calls HttpOpenRequest() for third time it allways fails. After that each call to HttpOpenRequest() fails. After several fails, even COM doesn't work (each try to create any object fails). It seems that I am running out of resources, handles or memory (because of memory leaks)? How can I check what exactly is wrong? Can I use Windows Task manager? How? What is the maximum number of handles per one executable? You can use Task Manager to check for resource usage. You can look in the Output window to see a list of memory leaks when your debug pr...

Ingenico I6550 #3
I don't know if any of you guys have the same issue, i am using RMS 2.0 SP1 and Ingenico i6550, everything worked execpt after i swipe that credit card it didn't press enter, i have to do that manually. If anyone have been through this problem and have a sulution please let me know. Thank you. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_051F_01C89515.1F7BFB90 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable TJW, As with all RMS implementations of a pinpad, the first Enter keystroke = is for the customer to c...

OUTLOOK MAIL #10
I am haveing trouble with my outlook express. I can recieve messages sometimes, but not others. Can anyone help? tfragnito wrote: > I am haveing trouble with my outlook express. I can recieve messages > sometimes, but not others. Can anyone help? Hi - This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft...

Retrieving deleted e-mails
Is there a way to retrieve deleted e-mails if they're gone from the deleted items folder? You can download Recuva and search for email files... (messages are stored as *.eml files) The likelihood of message recovery is not high. "Junkyard Girl" <JunkyardGirl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4A539B6B-47A9-4464-871E-4AFBA7EF12BD@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to retrieve deleted e-mails if they're gone from the > deleted > items folder? You can install and run an Undelete utility looking for *.EML files. The more yo...

CRM Connector with Pastel
Hi We are looking for a connector which will link CRM to Pastel accounting software. We are aware that there are connectors available and I would like to ask if anyone has any additional information on this could they please let us know? Thanks Mark I did integration with Quickbook accounting software. 1. MS CRM to Quickbook (customer Record) 2. Invoice creation many other features, write me an email if you want integration for this, I will do it email me on mscrmexpert@gmail.com -- Happy Programming........ Thanks, Imran www.pkblogs.com/microsoftcrm3 "Mark Braithwaite&qu...