how to recive confirmation read e-mail with e-mail router

In MSCRM with E-mail router,  It�s posible receive message confirmation when
an e-mail is read for the contact or account ?

Thanks

Valentin Collado

0
Valentin
8/6/2005 11:46:07 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

There is no way to do this in the current version.
--
Matt Wittemann
http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com

"Valentin" wrote:

> In MSCRM with E-mail router,  It´s posible receive message confirmation when
> an e-mail is read for the contact or account ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Valentin Collado

Reading Mail > Access Denied
Hi, Some users in my organization are getting an Access Denied error while trying to read an e-mail sent by another internal user. Here's the scenario: - The organization is comprised of multiple business untis, the 2 business units that we're dealing with are the last 2 (Sales and Sales Coporate). None of them is the main business unit and Sales BU is the parent of Sales Corporate BU. - Each user in both BU is assigned a custom salesperson role (salesperson_custom) which restricts the Activity Read access to the user level so that each salesperson can only read his activities...

Wont publish to web
I use to us Publisher 98 to design my web page. I changed software to Windows XP and Purchased Pulisher 2003,wanting a newer version. I designed my site again similar to the last with a few changes that the old version wouldn't allow. I was ready to publish to my site so I read HELP on how to do it. I have a http: address the I have always used so I chose that option. I saved it as a Pub. file so I was able to make changes and also as the HTML one that it allows you to. I typed in my http:// address and it asked me to dial up and go online - quite normal, so I do. It returns with a messag...

Problem composing mail
Hi, I seem to have a small problem when i want to write email in Outlook 2007, basically it will not allow me to write emails, the message body is all greyed out and so is the option to create mail. i can recieve and reply to emails but just can't write. I have tried it in Outlook Express and all is working correctly. Also I have tried several things, uninstalled/reinstalled office 2007 Cleared cache etc Reset security settings in IE8 I am using xp with sp2 Have you created a profile for Outlook to use? Or is Outlook a demo/trial that's expired or hasn't been act...

Restoring Account Balanced Confirmation Screen?
Hi I've recently purchased Microsoft Works Suite 7, which includes MS Money Deluxe. Very user friendly and easy to use and understand BUT in my usual curious way of getting to know my way around things I clicked on the "Don't Show Me This Again" tick box in the Confirmation message that you get when you balance an account (as at #5 in these instructions below which I copied from an earlier usenet posting) Microsoft Money 2000 or Later ----------------------------- To reconcile an account: 1. Enter information from the bank statement. To do this: a. On the Account Regi...

How to read and find a name?
Hi, Column 1 Sheet1 carries a list of names: David Susan Kathie John etc. Column 1 Sheet2 carries another list: Jack Susan Fred David Sam etc. How do you write a macro to read David in Sheet1 then goes to find it in Sheet2? Perform a task, then returns to Sheet1, comes down 1 row to read Susan and goes back to Sheet2, to find Susan and performs the same task. Repeat the process until it reads a blank name in Sheet1 and stops. Thank you for any help. TIA Tom Simplest version. NO need to goto the other sheet sub loopeach() for each n in sheet1.range(&q...

Bank One users .. Please read
Are you using the same username and password to access accounts etc through Bank One web site as well as Direct Link (online access) feature in Money 2004 (or earlier)? I am unable to use my username/password (8 characters) that works on Bank One web site, to access account information in Money 2004. This is for Bank One in Ohio. Bank One tech support thinks that it should. They think that the same username/password is used for both functions. However, MS Money web tech support insists that a different username/password (4 characters) is needed for the Direct Link feature in Money. I am ...

Not reciving email
Can anyone please help me i can send emails but not recive them and i seem to get this error message aswell. The host 'pop3.live.co.uk' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'pop3.live.com', Server: 'pop3.live.co.uk', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D Thanks Aston Wrong server name, wrong port number and wrong SSL option. Follow the settings given here: http://mailcall.spaces.live.com/Blog/cns!CC9301187A51FE33!49799.entry Use port 587 r...

Attachment Icons in reading pane
Hi, Until recently (rebuilt system etc...) in Outlook 2003 I could see attachment icons in the reading pane. I want to have this again, but cannot find the option / setting to alloow attachment icons to be visible in the reading pane. Can anyone help. TIA Where do they show now? "Eeyan" <eeyan@XXXsofthome.net> wrote in message news:dqruvd$q4m$1@lust.ihug.co.nz... > Hi, > > Until recently (rebuilt system etc...) in Outlook 2003 I could see > attachment icons in the reading pane. I want to have this again, but > cannot find the option / setting to a...

Read only mailbox
I tried to setup a mailbox with Read permission only but I cannot open the mailbox. I want a user to open another user's mailbox (not a user's folder) in read-only mode. How can I do it ? Lorenzo In news:uoBmtPcSHHA.1208@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl, Lorenzo <anonymous@anonymous.com> typed: > I tried to setup a mailbox with Read permission only but I cannot > open the mailbox. > I want a user to open another user's mailbox (not a user's folder) in > read-only mode. > How can I do it ? > > Lorenzo This has to be done in Outlook (look at the 'delegates...

I suddenly can't send e-mails
I can recieve e-mail, but when I send I get an error message saying that Outlook is unable to connect to the outgoing e-mail server. I've verified that all of the settings are correct. This has happened before and I think I created a new outbox to get around the issue. Either I'm not remembering how to do this correctly, or it's not working. Any help is greatly appreciated. It's possible that the server is down, though that usually won't continue for any length of time. Have you installed any software on your computer (particularly a firewall or something)? If s...

Spam mail
A number of incoming messages go into spam even though the senders address and domain are in my address book. How can I correct that? Being in the address book means nothing. Is this the Junk folder? Check your message rules and blocked senders. If you have a spam program and a spam folder, then you will have to hunt down the reason. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "George Fellner" <GeorgeFellner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5AA584C7-B2D4-4804-8F80-80FDA1500717@microsoft.com... >A number of i...

Meeting Confirmations
I would like to be able to send a meeting confirmation by simply double clicking on the calendar date box. All receipients are in the contacts section but do not use the share function of Outlook. I need some type of macro to do this, if it can be done. ...

I can't send email but I recive
here is the error message i get The connection to the server has failed. Subject '', Account: 'imap.aol.com', Server: 'smtp.aol.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E please help thanks hi saif i dont have the answer but it seem we hav same issue my error message says: An unknown error has occurred. Subject 'Christensen & Kockrow: Foundations and Adult Health Nursing, 5th Edition', Account: 'imap.aol.com', Server: 'smtp.aol.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '421...

Where can I enable CRM Fax Router Service
Where can I enable CRM Fax Router Service? -- Darryl - dh@mtccrm.com -www.mtccrm.com - Only Microsoft CRM ...

Mail deleted without warning in Outlook 2003
Please Help Me! As I was replying to an e-mail this AM, my computer started to delete everything in my inbox. The only way to stop it was to turn off my machine. I have lost approximately 40 e-mails, starting from today's. Why is this happening and is there any way to get it back? I called MS support and was on the phone with them for over 1.5 hours to have them ultimately tell me tough luck. We tried everything, but cannot find them. They have to be somewhere in my computer don't they?! I have Norton Recycle, but it can't find them. Anyone else have this same issue...

Archived e-mails
I archived a bunch of e-mails that were in my In-box and Sent Items box. I assumed I could retrieve them but I can't find them. Is there a way to retrieve archived e- mails? Dave Check your c:\ drive for *.pst files (usually called archive.pst). Use the import command to bring them back into your mailbox. >-----Original Message----- >I archived a bunch of e-mails that were in my In-box and >Sent Items box. I assumed I could retrieve them but I >can't find them. Is there a way to retrieve archived e- >mails? > >Dave >. > If you know the name an...

Synching Entourage calendars and mail between two computers

Unable to read file
Could anybody please help me urgently? I have just been updating a very important spreadsheet in MS Excel 2000, and when I have gone to reopen it the background of the spreadsheet unopens (without columns or rows) and then a message comes up saying "unable to read file." Anybody got any ideas how to sort this out? I am using Windows 98 SE. I have opened the file in Notepad and the info appears in there, but it is all jumbled up (script form maybe?) and I cant make head nor tail of it! Please please help! PS: Yes I know i should have made a back up of it, but I aint! Thanks Tr...

Send mail from Excel
I was using Example Code for sending mail from Excel esp. Outlook object model (body) from http://www.rondebruin.nl - Mail a row to each person in a range and I would like to make some changes to its macro and need your help in that. Currently, in the body of the mail, it takes only a particular row, is it possible to add personalised message along with the excel row. Secondly, is it possible to edit the range of data to paste in the body of the mail. For example, instead of sending the entire row, i would like to send edited row (with some of the columns hidden). Can anyone please help me wi...

read only
help, read only was set in my page without my input. how do i undo there was no password set to protect, however, the cells are all locked into readonly Tools > Protection > Unprotect sheet. -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200842 "yO" wrote: > help, read only was set in my page without my input. how do i undo > there was no password set to protect, however, the cells are all locked into > readonly Have you tried.......Tools > Protection > UnprotectSheet ? Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "yO" <yO@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message...

Physical Disck avg read/write/sec >50ms
We use Exchange 2003 SP2 and use RAID 10 and searate spindles for transaction logs, queues etc, we also use MOM 2005 and it sometimes alerts me and says: (these alerts might happen once every other day), what can cause them or how can I find out who it is? Name: Disk Write Latencies > 50 msec (H: Drive) Description: High Disk Write Latencies for the past 10 minutes PhysicalDisk: Avg. Disk sec/Write: 1 H: value = 5.21892528697291E-02. The average over last 10 samples is 0.0521893. or Source: PhysicalDisk: Avg. Disk sec/Read: 3 J: Name: Disk Read Latencies > 50 msec (J: Driv...

e-mail attachments
I can't open word, pdf or excel attachemnts all of a sudden. Chenged security settings, still does not work. Any ideas? Are you talking about opening the attachment from inside Windows Mail ? What happens when you save the attachment, then open it outside of Windows Mail? --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com "Bill" <Bill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:6FB832CF-9502-4F6F-B546-3E5F96F35EAC@microsoft.com... >I can't open word, pdf or excel attachemnts all of a sudden. ...

deleted e-mail address still appears
I deleted an e-mail address, and it no longer appears in my contact list BUT, the first three letters of the deleted name are the same as another contact and the deleted contact still comes up first. I've tried changing the properties with no luck. Any ideas? As you type the first three letters of the name and the two different names popup, use the arrow keys to select the wring name and click the delete key on teh keyboard. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP Author - Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 "pebseattle@seanet.com" <anonymous@discussions.mic...

Confirm Assignment Dialog Box
In 4.0 when accepting a Case the 'Confirm Assignment' dialog box appears. The focus is on the 'Help' button - has anyone come up with a way to change the focus to be on the 'OK' button, or better yet, skip the opening of the dialog box completely? Trying to avoid forcing the user to perform the unnecessary confirmation step / keystrokes / mouse clicks. Even if they didn't mean to accept the Case, they can easily reassign it . . . would like to eliminate the extra verification step since 99.9% of the time it is redundant. Thanks. -- John Clifton ...

cant send or recive email
every time i try to send or recive my emails it comes up a err can anyone help Naturally, no one can help until you post the error message. Right-click on the message, select Copy, then paste it into a reply. -- Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate http://download.live.com/wlmail "Toni" <Toni@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:35E16352-ADA1-4CC9-90FC-AEA3B963BC1A@microsoft.com... > every time i try to send or recive my emails it comes up a err can anyone > help The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'Fw: Ins C...