The user cannot modify it by himself.

0
Frank
10/11/2007 7:05:10 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

You cant modify password in CRM.

CRM uses Active Directory, so to change password you have to do it from
Active Directory.

"Frank" wrote:

> How to modify the password of AD user?
> The user cannot modify it by himself.

Can I find other way to modify the AD password on web?

"Damir" <Damir@discussions.microsoft.com> д����Ϣ����:24F9DDA9-DF94-4C72-B1A7-6E4BE78B11F1@microsoft.com...
> You cant modify password in CRM.
>
> CRM uses Active Directory, so to change password you have to do it from
> Active Directory.
>
> "Frank" wrote:
>
>> How to modify the password of AD user?
>> The user cannot modify it by himself.

0
Frank
10/12/2007 2:33:19 AM
Hi..

Yes, you can do that but it will not be intergrated with Microsoft CRM.

There are some products that can solve your problem.

I know one which is called ADManager Plus.

Search the google for more

"Frank" wrote:

> Can I find other way to modify the AD password on web?
>
> "Damir" <Damir@discussions.microsoft.com> дÈëÏûÏ¢ÐÂÎÅ:24F9DDA9-DF94-4C72-B1A7-6E4BE78B11F1@microsoft.com...
> > You cant modify password in CRM.
> >
> > CRM uses Active Directory, so to change password you have to do it from
> > Active Directory.
> >
> > "Frank" wrote:
> >
> >> How to modify the password of AD user?
> >> The user cannot modify it by himself.

Problem to modify the size of PlotArea
Hello, I am trying to modify a chart so that it prints in a 20cm x 17,5cm frame. I do understand that this is governed by the plotarea.insideheight and plotarea.insidewidth properties. I also do understant that these properties are read-only. So far my code is the following: With ActiveChart .SizeWithWindow = False .PageSetup.ChartSize = xlScreenSize .PlotArea.Width = 567 .PlotArea.Height = 496 Do While .PlotArea.InsideWidth < 567 .PlotArea.Width = .Pl...

Rename User Display Problem
We are using Exchange 2003. When I rename a user due to marriage, etc. I change the user's active directory account name to reflect the change. I do see the recipent policy take affect and it changes their email address. However when in Outlook 2003 and I start typing their name it comes up with part of the old name. Example: 'Prince Albert' displays when typing in the To: field as 'Prince Albert <PAlbert>' If I rename 'Prince Albert' to 'Prince Bumble' the display when typing in the To: field displays as 'Prince Bumble <PAlbert>...

Adding Win 32 to a MFC program
Hi, I need some help fusion a Win 32 program with a MFC program. I have done/modified a read seal port MFC program and Win 32 save in MySQL database. But it give me a hell of error went I am trying to add the win 32 to my MFC. Could you please give me some help/guide of what/where do I need to know to fusion these two programs. Regards, Peter What do you mean "add the win32"? What do you mean "programs"? What in the world are you talking about? What is a "hell of error"? Compile time errors? Link time errors? Run time errors? Assert failures? Access ...

Notify user macros are disabled.
I want to try and notify the user that macros are disabled. The problem comes when the user overlooks the Security warning bar at the top of Excel 2007 and doesn't enable the marcros as needed. I can't seem to figure out the last details. Our IT requires that we have security set to disable macros with notification. I'm still investigating getting IT to set the security to trust macros in a defined location for our use. My method of warning the user is to have a cell on the worksheets say macros are disabled and to clear the message when the file is opened and se...

EXE change in data modified
Hi Guys Have a question regarding GP. What can cause a change in the "modified date" to the dynamics.exe file? In theory, something would need to change the file. My best guess would be a service pack would change the date. -- www.fmtconsultants.com "cruesta@gmail.com" wrote: > Hi Guys > > Have a question regarding GP. What can cause a change in the "modified > date" to the dynamics.exe file? > > For GP 9.0 SP 1 the Dynamics.exe modified date is 5/16/2006 which looks to be the date the Service Pack was created (as opposed to the da...

Adding Cost Insurance Freight (CIF) to pricelist
Is there an easy way to add CIF to orders without having to create a whole CIF pricelevel? ...

2003 AD user looses rights to home directory
I have a single user in my AD2003 that seems to have lost rights to her home directory. I have checked her group and user permissions and everything is good. I have deleted and recreated the home directory. Even tried logging in from a different PC to eliminate XP profile issues. for some reason she simply can't write anything to her home folder. she can see it but doesnt have the ability to put anything in the folder. If no other solution I may try deleting the user and recreating her. but Just wanted to check and see if anyone else has run across this type of issue? Joh...

Modifier Error
Whenever we try to go to modifier it gets the following error. The Modifier is currently unavailable because another user is editing resources in the Forms Dictionary. The Server has already been rebooted but we are still coming up with the same error. Thanks, Hi make sure that you are not sharing the Forms Dictionary with another users. Thanks BS "Jess M." <JessM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C56C6878-9410-4CF5-95DE-DCA0AC50EA55@microsoft.com... > Whenever we try to go to modifier it gets the following error. > > The Modifier is current...

folder consistently not added
WMP v 11.0.6002.18111, Win VHP 32, v 6.0.6002 SP2, build 6002, sys. type: X86-based PC (2) newish HP laptops, same CS & WMP v.’s, both recently reformated, all working fine. 1. WMP services & processes stopped, 2. Media Player folder removed fr C:\User\....\Local\Microsoft\. 3. Library of 15k files stored on ext. HD, consistently, rebuilding the Library several folders will not be added, folders with music files. 4. The individual music files do play. 5. I am only concerned with a audio library. I am thinking there must be some kind of attribute on the ...

Adding every third cell in a column
I need a formula for a cell that will add the value in every cell in a specified column that has the name "Plan" in the cell in the previous column. On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 14:23:02 -0700, "Jack Thiel" <JackThiel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I need a formula for a cell that will add the value in every cell in a >specified column that has the name "Plan" in the cell in the previous column. Check HELP for SUMIF. If "Plan" may or may not be in Column A; and your values to be added are in Column C, then =SUMIF(A1:A1000,"Plan",...

Money Desktop Ads
I received the popup for Money 2006 this evening. I've seen this before in previous versions of money and was not surprised (although I think it's cheap to build ads into applications we pay for). What I was absolutly SHOCKED about was that after I closed Money 2005 I had new icons on my desktop for financial services. I checked the creation date and they were created today. Has anyone else experienced this? This is totally unacceptable! I've seen applications install ad icons on the desktop during install but NEVER have I seen one do it just for using it, unless Money ...

modified timeline graph
I have a table of dates and events (and "phase"), and I want to make a timeline graph: 1-d horizontal line, no (visible) y-axis. I want the distance between the events to be spaced based on the date, and the event names to be shown at each point. The dates should be shown too, either for each event or just based on auto-scaling of the x-axis (e.g. major unit = 3 months). Here's the hard part. The events happen in different "phases", and I want to show the phases graphically somehow. I was thinking this component of the graph would be a bar chart, and I could someho...

How Do I change the User name field
Running WinXp SP2 with Office 2000 I have 100+ PCs that I need to change the Username field so that when the user gets 'File is locked' message, I know who originally opened the file. I know this can be manually done by going Tools - Options - General. But with 100+ PCs I would prefer to able to this either by Group policy or a script?? Does anyone have any ideas. ...

adding 2008 server to existing 2003 sbs domain
I’m having an issue with a new member server to an existing domain. the new server is 2008 R2 running terminal services. I was not able to add the server to the existing sbs 2003 domain using the add a server wizard so I added the server to the domain manually. Everything seemed fine for a day or two but now we receive an error either logging on locally or remotely that says The security database on the server does not have a computer account for this workstation trust relationship. If we reboot the server we can once again log on to the domain. we had the same issue some time ag...

View Created On Exchange 2003 Public Folder not seen by other users
A user (owner of the public folder in question) has created a custom view with Outlook 2003 on an Exchange 2003 public folder; however other users (viewing the public folder mostly in Outlook 2000) can see the folder items, but not the custom view. Any suggestions as to what the issue might be? Thanks. On 24 Jan 2007 17:10:21 -0800, "StevenG" <sjgregory@gmail.com> wrote: >A user (owner of the public folder in question) has created a custom >view with Outlook 2003 on an Exchange 2003 public folder; however other >users (viewing the public folder mostly in Outlook...

How do I keep a formula from changing if a row is added or delete.
I have a formulas referencing cells in another worksheet. When rows are added or deleted from the worksheet the formulas are either changed to skip the new row or receive an #REF! error when a row is deleted. Regardless of what happens in the worksheet I want the formulas to remain the same =INDIRECT("Sheet2!A1") HTH. Best wishes Harald "cwolterman" <cwolterman@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i melding news:241767D4-7DF4-4D63-9F98-D693164D3A02@microsoft.com... > I have a formulas referencing cells in another worksheet. When rows are > added or deleted ...

OWA - change password
Getting the "Object Required" error, when somebody is trying to change their password through OWA. (Win2003/Ex FE 2003) Any ideas what could be causing this? TIA! / Per Did you follow the steps in: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/297121 ? -- Pablo D. Vernocchi Microsoft Exchange MVP MCSA + M / MCSE + Sec https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile=8E94A6C0-F6D9-4686-96D5-04230CC0141F http://www.itpros.com.ar http://www.msglue.org http://msmvps.com/exchangebloglatino "Per Hagstrom" <per.hagstrom@swic.eduNOSPAM> wrote in message news:Ojo%23EozNHHA.1240@TK2...

Change password button not showing up in OWA.
Exchange 2003 Front-end server with OWA on Windows Server 2003, it is in a load balance configuration with one other server. I have the change password page working and I have enabled the registry setting to make the change password button visible in OWA. I made sure that I restared IIS and I even restarted the server but the change password button does not show up in OWA. This server was upgraded from Windows 2000 and Exchange 2000 in the past and has URLScan still installed. I made sure that the .htr extension is allowed in the URLScan.ini file. Any ideas on where to go from here...

Passworded folders
Hi Folks. With info from a previous post "run multiple OE6", I have created two additional folders and have emails from two separate addresses going into these two folders. The main emails still go into the standard inbox. I know you can password your emails coming in, but after they are in, it is possible for anyone to start OE and read the emails. Is it possible to password the opening of the two newly created folders? Your help is and always has been very much appreciated. Looking forward to your answer in anticipation. -- <-><-><-><->...

Show Description of Invenotory User Defined from Lookup
From Item Maintenance, options button, we have setup some of the User Defined fields. When you click on the lookup to choose a value for one of these fields, all you see in the lookup search window is the value, not the description of the value (which has been entered in the Inventory Control Setup windows). A lot of our categories are A, B. C etc. and users need to see what these values mean when they are entering information in these fields. Thank you. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote f...

Modify name displayed in GAL
Hi all! Is there any way to change the manner in wich user are displayed in GAL? I've been aked to set DislayName to "First Last", but leave "Last First" in GAL - is there any way to do this? Thanx -- R.V. ...

Office for multiple users
Hi, can I get a multiple license MS office? And how? Can I use it with windows XP and windows 7? R Depends; if you want more than 5 licenses contact your local MS volume license reseller "Charchabeel" <Charchabeel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:667092D5-A1EB-4D39-8B11-136330851141@microsoft.com... > Hi, can I get a multiple license MS office? And how? > Can I use it with windows XP and windows 7? > > R http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/suites/HA101080191033.aspx Charchabeel wrote: > Hi, can I get a multiple license ...

modify online services
My bank recently upgraded their online services to include Direct Statements. Previously I had set up to receive Web statements. Money 2004 Omline services Manager does not give me the option to "modify services" only to "change financial institutions." Any ideas on how I can modify online banking services so I can use background banking to get Direct statements? This is how it works in M03: From account list -> Click manage online services -> click Setup online services, then select the financial institution from the list (assuming the list is updated wi...

Added new Account notes gives incorrect time
Whenever I add a new note to an Account I get the wrong create/edit time. For example I entered a new note at 16:54 PM (GMT) time and get 'Note created on 05/09/2006 8:54 AM'. It appears to be using a different time zone for the times. Both the client PC and CRM server have the correct time. Does anybody know how to correct this? thanks in advance Hb I've found that I can use tools->options->General in the web client to change it. Instead of changing each users individually, can I not set GMT as the default on the CRM server? thanks "hb" wrote: >...

GP7.5SP6
We're in the process of upgrading from GP7.5 SP4 to SP6. We are on MSSQL Server 7.0. My supervisor has already implemented the hot fix as describe in MBS (that's a script to update some indexes on the server if someone is using GP7.5 manufacturing on MSSQL7). When I try to import modified forms and reports I've received some errors. For instances some references on the VBA to the GUI forms (i.e. text boxes, buttons) become missing. And on the reports I've been told it couldn't find the table MOP_MO_Variance_DC_Detail_Report_Temp and MOP-Sched_Interface_Report_Before....