How to make a workflow wait until the next 600AM, or the next Mond

Has anyone figured out houw to make a work flow wait untill a specific time
of day, regardless of the date? ie: I want to send an email out at 6AM, but I
don't care what date, just the next time it's 6AM.

As a follow up, how about waiting till Monday if its during a weekend.
--
Thanks,

Steve Noe, MCBMSP(2xCRM), MCT(CRM), MCTS-SQL
www.bizitpro.com
0
SteveNoe (5)
2/14/2009 3:48:01 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

On Feb 14, 10:48=A0am, Steve Noe <Steve...@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> Has anyone figured out houw to make a work flow wait untill a specific ti=
me
> of day, regardless of the date? ie: I want to send an email out at 6AM, b=
ut I
> don't care what date, just the next time it's 6AM.
>
> As a follow up, how about waiting till Monday if its during a weekend.
> --
> Thanks,
>
> Steve Noe, MCBMSP(2xCRM), MCT(CRM), MCTS-SQLwww.bizitpro.com

Hi Steve,

One thing you can do is create a date and time attribute (time set to
6 a.m.) and then set the wait condition to preform whatever task you
want 24 hours later.  Then after the task is preformed, update that
same field with the current date and time =3D 6 a.m. Hope that helps!

DLOOKUP as a sufficient function for making a dynamic database
Hi all, i found out that using DLOOKUP i can bypass the database object declaration is it suffiecent or there are some disadvantage in this function,is there a better function for this use? any comments on this hi, thread wrote: > i found out that using DLOOKUP i can bypass the database object > declaration > is it suffiecent or there are some disadvantage in this function,is > there a better function for this use? If you are using it seldomly, then you may use it, but it is slower then using an DAO.Recordset. http://www.mvps.org/access/modules/mdl0012.htm > any comments ...

how do I make Excel default to General number format?
I have installed Excel 97 but the General cell format insists on formatting as the number format with two decimal places. Is the number you enter already a two decimal number? General removes any type of formating, and represents the contens as WhatYouSeeIsWhatYouGet "rjmo" wrote: > I have installed Excel 97 but the General cell format insists on formatting > as the number format with two decimal places. You may have accidentally changed the "Normal" Style. Go to Format | Style... and make sure "General" is applied to the "Normal" style. ...

Make Journal Private?
Is there a way to make my journal entries private? I try clicking the "Private" box in the lower right corner of the entry form but that doesn't work (what is that for anyway? I share an outlook profile... OutlookXP (2002) Outlook profiles are designed to be used by one person, not two. There's no way for outlook to know which one of you it should be allowing access to. Matt Gibson - GSEC "rwrede" <rwrede2@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:cCsse.13$xm1.6@fe06.lga... > Is there a way to make my journal entries private? I try clicking the > &...

Can Visio 2007 Professional be used for making house blueprints?
Can Visio 2007 Professional be used for making house blueprints? Certainly. There are a number of architectural templates for houses, offices and factories. -- Mark Nelson Office Graphics - Visio Microsoft Corporation This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Ascendor" <Ascendor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C2FDA251-D8A2-4341-8DD9-F2AAA57F6485@microsoft.com... > Can Visio 2007 Professional be used for making house blueprints? Mark Nelson [MS] wrote: > Certainly. There are a number of architectur...

Workflow Question #4
Hi, Is it possible to create a manual workflow that sends a letter to a lead? Thanks On Aug 19, 10:17=A0pm, Tango <Ta...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, > > Is it possible to create a manual workflow that sends a letter to a lead? > > Thanks You can certainly make one that sends an email (and this is the workaround for sending an email to more than one person with an attachment) Leon Tribe Want to hear me talk about all things CRM? Check out my blog http://leontribe.blogspot.com/ or hear me tweet @leontribe Thanks for your response "LeonTribe" wrot...

INDIRECT() makes my head hurt...
I can pull in a value from another spreadsheet with this: ='T:\Operations\IT\IT Shared\IT Process Engineering\Resource Allocation\PM\[PM Data Entry.xls]CDH BLUECHOICE'!$M$194 If I copy the above (minus the =) and paste it in cell AB3, then why doesn't INDIRECT(AB3) pull the same value? Instead it returns #REF. I think I understand the concept of INDIRECT(), but I get gummed up every time I try to use it with LINKED files. Any help appreciated. Thanks, Russ Russ, Try putting INDIRECT into the other file and then linking to the INDIRECT function. Regards, Eddie http://He...

Making control for chat just like Skype IM
Hi there. I'm looking for a way how to make a control that will represent a chat conversation in my app. It have to be something like Skype instant messaging. Like sender's name then message the next sender's name then his message and so on. Sender's name have to be different color with some background, text should be shifted to the right a little bit and so on. I'm actually pretty familiar with making some ListBox basic controls that are owner draw and with variable size of elements. I can make a control that will utilize all that grafical stuff. The only problem I see t...

Return activie cell indicator to column A next row down.
I enter data across 24 (A - X) columns in the same row. I then return to column A, to enter data across the same 24 columns one row beneath the completed row. How can I have Excel return to colume A and move down 1 row automatically after I have entered data in the last (column X) column? Thanks for any help. -- Dewayne If you select your range first (say A2:X99), then you could just hit enter (or hit the tab key) to go across (and then down). To make the enter key work, turn: tools|options|edit tab|change move selection after enter to right (or turn it off) Dewayne wrote: > >...

making money
IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and it is virtually no risk -- it really works! If all the following instructions are Adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends. PLEASE NOTE; Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be Yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue it's success by carefully adhering to the instructions. You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business your product is not solid and ...

right margin makes narrow document. how to move to right?
In Word, clicking on "New", resulting available space has right margin only about 2/3 of the width of the page. This makes for a narrow document. I tried Page Setup, but cannot move the right margin. Can you tell me how to do this, please? Thank you This usually indicates that you have Track Changes on and Balloons activated and also you have this setting activated in the Normal.dot, from your desciption that is happens when you start a new document. Change the Use Balloons to Never from the Track Changes tab in Tools Options and the turn off Track Changes but d...

Entering Values in a Single Cell to Update Next Empty Cell in a Ra
I would appreciate help with a macro or function to accomplish the following: I would like to enter values in a single "data entry" cell and have it update the next consecutive empty cell in a cell range. For example, cell j29 is the data entry cell: Each time I enter a value in j29, the next empty cell in range b139 through b150 will update. And each value that populates in b139:b150 should be frozen to a "value". I am thinking I have to include a "edit->copy->edit->paste special-> values" macro to freeze every entry after it p...

The easy way to make the label of the field in the colum as a head
Hello, I want to design a form, every time I put the textbox for the field, it is difficult to put it;s label as the header, Is there any easier way instead of cut it and put it above? Thanks in advance for any idea provided -- H. Frank Situmorang On Tue, 25 Dec 2007 04:31:00 -0800, Frank Situmorang wrote: > Hello, > > I want to design a form, every time I put the textbox for the field, it is > difficult to put it;s label as the header, Is there any easier way instead of > cut it and put it above? > > Thanks in advance for any idea provided Cut it and Paste it...

How do you make an text box opaque?
I want to use excel spreadsheet and blank out certain parts of a already make form i believe it is called opaque. What do mean by "blank out"? What is it you want to do? HTH Otto "mcnally" <mcnally@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:55729CA5-2247-4433-B73F-0DC151E851A2@microsoft.com... >I want to use excel spreadsheet and blank out certain parts of a already >make > form > i believe it is called opaque. I have a form that I want to put a text box on it and type something over whatever under it. it keeps typing whatever is under i...

pls help making mathematical puzzels for children
Hi I appreciate if any one who is a bit more expert in excel than me can help me make a mathematical puzzle for children. I try to explain what I mean here: The Idea is that we can generate numbers (say from one to ten) randomly in column A1:A10 then generate one of + or - in front of them in column B1:B10 and yet another random number random number between 1 and 10 in column C1:C10 The rest I think is easy, we check their answear in D1:D10 and give them point if it's correct any ideas please? thanks Navid, Normally, you use the RAND function do generate random numbers. The prob...

Small BnW scanned image, how can I make surrounding white blue?
I scanned in my neighborhood emblem from letterhead ( a circle with a lady in it). It is black and white. How can I change the white around and inside the image to another color, blue in this case, so I can put it on a publisher document without it looking like a black and white postage stamp? I want the white to blend in with the blue background. THANKS! kst <kst@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I scanned in my neighborhood emblem from letterhead ( a circle with a > lady in it). It is black and white. How can I change the white > around a...

can vlookup be forced to make a case sensitive match?
i have data that is case sensitive, and a vlookup function needs to differentiate between for examle two values like 'tree' and Tree'. is it possible to force the vlookup function to match case? thanks Try... =VLOOKUP("Tree",IF(EXACT(A1:A10,"Tree"),A1:B10),2,0) or =INDEX(B1:B10,MATCH(TRUE,EXACT(A1:A10,"Tree"),0)) Both formulas need to be confirmed with CONTROL+SHIFT+ENTER, not just ENTER. Hope this helps! In article <35F2D657-A587-437D-86DA-C6FF50112060@microsoft.com>, "alan" <alan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: &g...

Laptop clients work one day and not the next.
Help! We have about 10 users on the CRM 3.0 with Update 1 on the server. All laptop clients are CRM 3VC Client. The problem happens to the same users over and over. One day CRM works without a hitch. They all have new machines as of last week. The same folks who had issues on their old machines have issues on their new machines. I have repaired the server installation and checked the server logs and machine logs. Nothing stands out. No errors on the network cards for server or machine. Usually the fix is to close Outlook and exit the CRM Hoster Application. Then fire up Outlook. Then so...

How do I make the formulas relative when coping a worksheet?
I need the formula to refer back to the previous page when inserting a new worksheet, but cannot get the formulas to update automatically. I am using Excel 2000 9.0.6926 SP3 Copy/paste this User Defined Function to a general module in your workbook. Function PrevSheet(rg As Range) N = Application.Caller.Parent.Index If N = 1 Then PrevSheet = CVErr(xlErrRef) ElseIf TypeName(Sheets(N - 1)) = "Chart" Then PrevSheet = CVErr(xlErrNA) Else PrevSheet = Sheets(N - 1).Range(rg.Address).Value End If End Function 'Enter =PrevSheet(B2) on shee...

Cannot abort workflow process
I followed the rules in workflow monitor to abort a workflow process and do not get the abort option in the actions menu and can therefore not abort a process. I am logged in with a user who has permissions for everything. The only options I get in the actions menu are purge log and export log. Does anyone know if this is a bug or if I am doing something wrong? Thanks James In the Workflow Monitor, you need to click the Process tab (not the log tab) and then from the View dropdown, choose Active, and from the Type, choose the appropriate type of record. Select an active workflow rul...

How to make search display folder where message was found
I have close to a hundred email folders. I couldn't remember which folder I had stored a particular email. I did a search of all folders and found the message, but how do I make Outlook display which folder it was found in? Lew ...

Problem with data sheet and linking it to another sheet to make a report
This is kind of hard to explain, but I will try. I'm making a report in excel by linking the report sheet to another sheet that has the data. What I am doing is entering the equal sign, and then clicking on the data in sheet 2 and put them under the labels I have on sheet 1 (the report). So here are the steps so far: 1. I open excel and design a report with lables and field names, now i just need the data for the report 2. I insert a new sheet that has the data. 3. I go back to the first sheet (report) and put an equal sign into one of the fields where I want the data to appear in my r...

Next version of Office for Mac #2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Does anyone know when Office 2010 for Mac will be ready for the public to buy? On 10/18/09 12:32 PM, in article 59b7ede0.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "codywilliams@officeformac.com" <codywilliams@officeformac.com> wrote: > Does anyone know when Office 2010 for Mac will be ready for the public to buy? They are saying holiday season 2010. -- Diane codywilliams@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) > Processor: Intel > > Does anyone know...

How do I make a golf handicapping form in Excel?
I am in charge of keeping the handicaps in my golf league. How do I make a "master" to do this? http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=golf+handicap+tracker+excel -- Jim Cone Portland, Oregon USA "Commish3011" <Commish3011@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5B7D6B1C-C7C0-4117-A8E3-F51B5E239B48@microsoft.com... I am in charge of keeping the handicaps in my golf league. How do I make a "master" to do this? ...

How can I make individual x values?
How can I make a graph which each curve has individual x-axis values? Like the example below http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5136&stc=1&d=1154477626 ctgrcrvs.gif +-------------------------------------------------------------------+ |Filename: ctgrcrvs.gif | |Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=5136 | +-------------------------------------------------------------------+ -- gpktm ------------------------------------------------------------------------ gpktm's Profile: http://www.excelfo...

make inserted images in word pop up in a new window
How can i do this Insert an very small image in a word doc and make it pop up in a new window when clicked ...