How to make a tab read only

Hello Guys,

I know how to make tabs diabled, but how do I make it read only?
0
E (96)
3/4/2008 6:29:00 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

I"m assuming that you are looking at making all the fields on the tab
read-only?  If that's the case you can do that within the UI.  Just open the
Form in the Customization section of CRM, then open each field on the form
and check the Read-Only checkbox.

You can also do this with JavaScript in the Form's OnLoad() event.

"e" wrote:

> Hello Guys,
>
> I know how to make tabs diabled, but how do I make it read only?

How to set dynmically the Tab order in a Dialog
I want to set the Tab order of all controls inside dialog dynamically, using API's is it possible.Can any one tell me. "RAG" <raghavenderb@hcl.in> wrote in message news:1155725264.728076.54870@74g2000cwt.googlegroups.com... >I want to set the Tab order of all controls inside dialog dynamically, > using API's is it possible.Can any one tell me. Well they're originally in the order of your AddPage calls to the property sheet. Do you mean that you want to reset the order? I have never done that but I have used CPropertySheet::AddPage and RemovePage (...

Make Default

TAB -Colors
Does anyone know if you can change the actual color on the tabs of th worksheets, I remember I could do this in Lotus 123. I have several worksheets with 10 to 15 tabs and I want them toi stan out -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi if you have Excel 2002+ simply right-click on the tab and choose 'Color. Prior versions to Excel 2002: no chance -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "jabthree >" <<jabthree.14eezr@excelforum-nospam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:jabthree.14eezr@excelforum-nospam.com... > Does anyone know if you can change t...

verify that an email was read without using a receipt
I'm trying to check to see if there is away that a message was read by the receiver that did not send a read receipt. In news:20181391-62B0-4CFD-95D6-C2323D435B06@microsoft.com, RCNellis <RCNellis@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > I'm trying to check to see if there is away that a message was read > by the receiver that did not send a read receipt. Ask them, or see whether they did the thing that you asked them to do in the message you sent. :) ...

making a transfer show up in the budget

making tickets

AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE $$$

Cross Tab Line Numbers
I have two fields, Emp_ID and Proj. Each employee could have as many as 10 projects at any given time. What I want to do is build a CrossTab Query that has the emp_id as column headers and under each name the list of projects assigned to them. So what I was trying to do is to create a linenumber of some sort between 1 and 10 to go with each record so that when I pull the Query into the Cross tab query I could use the number as row headers. Pleae help! Example of what I want limit to 5 to save space (not 10): no. Emp1 Emp2 Emp3 ..... 1 proj1 proj2 proj8 2 proj3 proj5...

Copy tab name to a cell or opposite
What is the the index of the name of the tab? Who can I get the tab name autmatic to a cell or the other way around? It will be nice to type a name once - no mistakes and time saving when you use a lot of pages (sheets) and refere to form the first sheet in abook. Try the below formula to retrive the tab name to a cell...To name the tab as per cell you would require a VBA solution =MID(CELL("filename",A1),FIND("]",CELL("filename",A1))+1,99) -- Jacob "RG" wrote: > What is the the index of the name of the tab? Who can I get ...

How to make VLOOKUP work for this

No message being sent and cannot read some
I am having a problem when sending message form Outlook 2002 (XP) where there is no message text sent. This also happens in reverse when I cannot read some message content. This is really bugging me as I would like to be able to use Outlook rather than Express. ...

Make Personal Calendar Read Only

Worksheet tab names
Is there a way to reference a cell inside a worksheet to tell me th name of the worksheet? I have say 6 different worksheets in a file named Sales,Costs,etc and when I print the worksheets I want cell A1 t disply the worksheet name -- Ron Wilso ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Ron Wilson's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2729 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=46795 Ron, here is one way, file must have been saved =MID(CELL("filename",A1),FIND("]",CELL(&qu...

Making a bmp transparent
Using Publisher 2000 Windows 98SE Is it possible to make a graphic file transparent? I'm attempting to create a motivational cartoon and would like to have a couple of scenes in the background. To do this I think I need to make an image file transparent. Can it be done? I have Paint Shop Pro and MS Paint. I have the challenge in the file, "Problem.zip" which can be downloaded at: http://www.tinyurl.com/wifs On the "Odds, Ends & Funny Things page. Click on the Snowman. 'Appreciate the help. -- Don -------- Vancouver, USA - One of the great cities in one of...

How to make Frames??
how to make frames in microsoft publisher??? You use the Tool called TEXT FRAME Pretty easy I would have thought - obviously a challenge for some. -- i try to find in tool section.. but there is no button called TEXT FRAME? can u tell me the steps! PLZ!! Thankx.. and one more question.. i would link some sites... but i want that link(site) to be pop up in new window.? how to do it??? i've been trying to find it.. but then it always pop up in same window.. and could u tell me the steps?? plz. Thanzk Trust me, there is most definitely a button called Text Frame. Look in the HEL...

How to make this report simple? Thanks
How to combine all items to be read better? I mean just now I have 3 products however to each of theme are the same items / Rqst, EG, SP, EG-SP/ and I would like to meka it simplier. July2006 August2005 Group1 Group2 Group3 Group1 Group2 product1 Rqst 4301 0 250 120 75 EG 3560 0 150 80 100 SP 3200 0 120 40 50 EG-SP 360 0 65 30 200 product2 Rqst 100 150 EG SP EG-SP product3 Rqst EG SP EG-SP Thanks a lot for any kind of info. Juraj / mer68@zmail.sk ...

making lines around info so it looks like a table when printed or viewed
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) How do I put horizontal and vertical lines around all the cells so it looks like a table? Display the Toolbox by hitting the Toolbox button. Activate the Formatting Palette (upper left button) then chose Borders and Shading. Make sure you select the cels you want to format.... <br><br>make your choice in de button that has &quot;type:&quot; in front of it. Done Thank you I have been successfully making borders in all my excel worksheets but since the latest update, the palette in excel no longer works. At firs...

How to make a stacked bar chart using time?
Hi, I have the following data to plot on a stacked bar chart, and displayed as time. Dr X Dr Y Dr Z 02:03 03:00 01:00 00:20 02:00 00:30 00:40 01:00 00:30 02:45 01:00 00:15 02:10 08:13 07:00 02:00 This is time in hours and minutes. I need the result to look like this... Dr.X bar [02:03][00:20][00:40][02:45][00:15][02:10] Dr.Y bar [03:00][02:00][01:00][01:00] Dr.Z bar [01:00][00:30][00:30] where [02:03] represents a colour to represent 2 hrs & 3 mins etc. If I just select the Dr. X data I can get a stacked chart, but as soon as I add either Dr. Y or Dr. Z data the whole chart ...

How do I make each row add up seperatly? Please make it easy...
I have never set up anything on excel before. My job has always had it ready for me. I want to do this to help me figure out how much I will need for my baking ingredients for the holidays. I thought that I could put a row for sugar, and then for everything I am making with sugar type in 3/4 cup and 1 1/2 cups then at the end of all the sugar items have it add how much I will need. Can anyone tell me step by step how to set this up?? Please make it easy I am not computer smart at all. I'm willing to take this project on! Why don't you email what you have to ng@officear...