How to express Between Queries in advanced find

Hi,

I need to express queries such as:

<entity>.<startDate> <= Today &&
<entity>.<endDate> >= Today

Any ideas?

Regards

--
Dimitris
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_0001_087C1335

<DFoukas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> I need to express queries such as:
>
> <entity>.<startDate> <= Today &&
> <entity>.<endDate> >= Today

Queries in Advanced Find are, by default, AND queries unless you change it
to OR.  So you'd just do this by putting in the two conditions.

--
Tao Yue
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Development

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fmodern\fprq1\fcharset0 Lucida Console;}}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs16 <DFoukas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
\par > I need to express queries such as:
\par >
\par > <entity>.<startDate> <= Today &&
\par > <entity>.<endDate> >= Today
\par
\par
\par Queries in Advanced Find are, by default, AND queries unless you change it to OR.  So you'd just do this by putting in the two conditions.
\par
\par
\par --
\par Tao Yue
\par Microsoft Dynamics CRM Development
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_087C1335--

0
taoyue

Converting email from outlook express to outlook 2003
I recently purchased microsoft office professional edition 2003 with outlook 2003. I previously had outlook express. My email is still going to outlook express. How do I get it to go to outlook 2003? Tony <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I recently purchased microsoft office professional > edition 2003 with outlook 2003. I previously had outlook > express. My email is still going to outlook express. > How do I get it to go to outlook 2003? Set up Outlook. Create your account so that its properties match the account in OE. Then, open your Internet Op...

outlook express #70
I saved emails from my previous computer from Outlook Express on CD. I am running the identical program on my new computer and I cannot get my emails to load on this computers Outlook Express. Could you help me to get these emails off my CD. "Joni Clark" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:070001c3aa4f$f15ce080$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I saved emails from my previous computer from Outlook > Express on CD. I am running the identical program on my > new computer and I cannot get my emails to load on this > computers Outlook Express. Could you...

attachments on Outlook Express
The attachments on my incoming email are shadowed out and I can't open them. How can I get the attachments to open? "spencer" <spencer4444@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:1f0201c42754$31980900$a401280a@phx.gbl... > The attachments on my incoming email are shadowed out and > I can't open them. How can I get the attachments to open? Tools-Options-Security for the 160,000th time.......... This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97/98/2000/2002/2003 from the Office suite of products. Outlook Express is actually a separate program despite the similar name....

Re-install Outlook Express 5
I up dated via download the OE version 6. Now some of my programs do not work properly because of a lack of available memory. Where can I find the old version 5, and can I re-install it? Larry <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I up dated via download the OE version 6. Now some of my > programs do not work properly because of a lack of > available memory. Where can I find the old version 5, and > can I re-install it? Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman ...

a little help with finding and associating cells
ok so here is my dilemma, I need a formula that will look at a cell value on one work sheet, check for the same value on another work sheet in a defined column, and insert a coresponding value from another column...... is that even remotely possible??? any help would be greatly appreciated.... -- rcarrollct ------------------------------------------------------------------------ rcarrollct's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24931 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=384671 It's called VLOOKUP. http://www.offi...

Express
Can I import Outlook Express 6 into Outlook 2000? Express seems to use dbx extensions and 2000 doesnt recognize them. Thom Either in OE go to File-Export or in Outlook go to File-Import and export. "Thom" <tlaybourne@hyspan.com> wrote in message news:34f901c3aa12$20df8a80$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Can I import Outlook Express 6 into Outlook 2000? > Express seems to use dbx extensions and 2000 doesnt > recognize them. > > Thom Ok. What do you select for IMPORT? OR What do you select for EXPORT TO.. I can export to Excel but it errors during import. I ca...

Outlook Express opening slowly ??
I have WinXP Pro, running Outlook Express. Whenever i open OE6 it opens to the inbox, sticks (freezes) for about 10 to 15 seconds, then opens up the Inbox mail. It works fine from there on in. What could be causing it to open this slowly, is it checking on something and how can i stop it doing whatever it's doing in this time. It never used to happen. I did put some basic filters on e-mails (junk mail etc), and i thought it was that but i have removed them (i think) and it's just the same ??? Cheers Andy ...

outlook express...
it only works about 40% of the time. I get this error.... The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'pop.sbcglobal.yahoo.com', Server: 'pop.sbcglobal.yahoo.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10061, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E I have contacted my isp and everything is good on their end and this is a chronic issue. Can you please help me resolve this? thanks... This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgrou...

importar emails y cuentas desde Outlook Express 6 a Windows Mail
Me acabo de comprar un laptop con Windows Vista, mi anterior Laptop tenia XP y usaba el Outlook Express 6 y necesito pasar todos esos emails a Windows Mail, alguien me puede explicar como?? ...

Use Save As or Save Query?
I've got an Access Database table with several thousand entries. I applied a filter to get me a sub-set of entries that I want to export into Excel. When I click Save As, it pops up with a box that's totally unfamilar to me. What I think I need to do is save the new table I created with the filter as a different name than the table I started from so I don't accidentally wipe out previous information. But I'm clueless on how to do this. Help! Thanks! On Fri, 7 Sep 2007 11:00:02 -0700, Historian <Historian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I've got an Acce...

Outlook Express #285
How do I set up Outlook Express, so that it opens with my Identity instead of the Main Identity? Thanks, dmorgan wrote: > How do I set up Outlook Express, so that it opens with my Identity instead of > the Main Identity? > > Thanks, File-identities-manage identities-check 'use this...' http://www.insideoe.com/tips/forceid.htm In the future better ask in: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress -- Gérard gj.oomens@somso.demon.nl ...

Outlook express does not accept some attachments
I have a user running W2K and uses outlook express 5.0. We have noticed from time to time he does not receive attachments from two other users that we know of. The other two users are running W2K and Outlook 2K and the other is XP with Outlook 2K. This is an intermittent problem, probably occurring about twice per week. The attachments vary from word, .xls, .ppt, and Visio files. All users are keeping attachments under 3Mb which is the limit for the mail boxes. I am curious is there a setting that is preventing the attachments getting to him? If the other users copy myself or ...

How to run a date based query for many months
Hello, I have one query based on a parameter "MyDate". I enter a full date ( dd/mm/yyyy french format but no matter ) and the query result is expressed by the month ( yyyy_mm) eg : i enter 25/12/2009 and the result is expressed in 2009_12 I have to run this query for n months before the entered date and 2 months after this date. Is it possible to get a SQL code for this ? Can you help me ? Thanks by anticipation. It would help if you posted the SQL of your query. Also, your requirement as stated is a bit vague. If you enter 25/12/2009 an...

finding angle of slope...
Using Chart, Add Trendline, then selecting Linear in Excel to chart a linear regression line on a series creates a new line on my chart with either a positively or negatively sloped regression line. Is there any way, using this built-in Excel feature, to convert the result into degrees so that I can then label the regression line in degrees, for example, 45 degrees? My thanks for any ideas. Brad Brad wrote on Wed, 21 Jun 2006 15:52:26 -0500: B> Is there any way, using this built-in Excel feature, to B> convert the result into degrees so that I can then label the B> reg...

Business Card query
I wish to produce my own business cards for a self catering flat with details on one side and a picture on the other side. So far I have produced the details and the photograph in Word but now want to match the two sides so that when printed they coincide. I wondered if Publisher has this facility. Blair What is on the right on the front will have to be on the left for side two. Might do better with either two pages or two separate publications. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Blair" <Darrach@aol.co...

Is Outlook Express Compatable with Outlook Express?
I have been using Outlook Express for many years and wonder if all the files etc. I have accumulated will be able to be transferred to Outlook if I switch. I cannot loose any files including old emails and contact information. "MichaelB" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:007501c39b76$549edf10$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I have been using Outlook Express for many years and > wonder if all the files etc. I have accumulated will be > able to be transferred to Outlook if I switch. I cannot > loose any files including old emails and contact >...

Importing messages from Netscape 7.0 to Outlook Express 6
I would like to import all my files and messages from Netscape 7.0 to Outlook Express 6. Every time I try to use the Import Messages Netscape possibility it does not see the Netscape files on my computer so I use the Browse button and go to the directory where the Netscape info is stored. This is C:\Documents\Merle\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\my profile name\v9s3axxv.slt\Mail\account name. I then comntinue with the import wizard and aways get the message "No messages can be found in this folder or another application is running that has the required files open. Please...

trouble calculating sums in a query
I am a new Access user and am having trouble getting my query to calculate the correct sum when drawing from two databases. The situation is: Tables: I have one table that contains information about circulation (mailing list codes, circulation counts for each mailing list code, etc.). I have one table that says how many items were ordered from a mailing list code. Each line of this database represents an order placed. The mailing list codes (my field that joins these two tables) repeat itself throughout the report. Query: I can make one query to find total circulation counts for each ...

opened outlook express and on tools there is no email accountsto c

Reading mail in Outlook Express
Hi, Whenever I open outlook express I have no problem downloading the messages, but when I try to read them either in the preview panel or opening them in a new window nothing shows up. There is just a blank space almost like they didn't send a message. When I put my mouse pointer over the message, the icon that tells me the computer is working shows up. Thanks for any help Kyle Hi, Kyle.... This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will proba...

Problem with iif and datediff expression in form
Hi, I have a form where I have to display the value of the field based on some criteria. The first criteria is =IIf((DateDiff("d",[dbo_PWO_Status].[WorkOrderDate],Now())-180)>0,"Y","") and the second criteria to add is dbo_PWO_Status.[Quote] = -1 My first question is how do I accommodate the dbo_PWO_Status.[Quote] = -1 criteria in the iif statement? The second question I have is that with the first expression put in the source for display I am getting Name instead of the Y value for matching condition. I would appreciate any help. Thanks. You n...

CRM Mobile and Mobile Express
My client has simple mobile needs - access to Accounts, Contacts, Activities and Opportunities when using Mobile Windows (Motorola Q). Which one is better (in terms of stabillity, installation, support, user experience) to go with - CRM Mobile or CRM Mobile Express. Any feedback? Thanks in advance! It sounds like CRM Mobile will meet your client needs. If so, then I would go that route. Mobile Express is not supported and only provides online functionality. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "Shikhar" <Shikhar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:099E9...

ohtlook express
sending files by KODAK EASY SHARE TO OUTLOOK EXPREES 6 doesn't allow to open them.sendind to MICROSOFT OUTLOOK 97 I RECEIVE THE PICTURE FILES OK. why? On 14 Apr 2004 00:51, "jakeal" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >sending files by KODAK EASY SHARE TO OUTLOOK EXPREES 6 doesn't allow to >open them.sendind to MICROSOFT OUTLOOK 97 I RECEIVE THE PICTURE FILES >OK. why? Tools | Options | Security... -Ben- Ben M. Schorr Director of Information Services Damon Key Leong Kupchak Hastert http://www.hawaiilawyer.com please explain more >-----O...

To clear the Open Other User's Folder list & To clear the Find a Contact list
What registry key would apply for Outlook 2007 for each catagory? To clear the Open Other User's Folder list ... The first article explains how to get to the right point in the registry. The second article explains what value to look for (101e0390) once you get to the right key in the right profile. It was written for Outlook 2000, but applies to Outlook 2002 as well (Outlook 2002 being version 10.0 instead of 9.0). To clear the Open Other Users folders MRU in Outlook 2003, follow the steps for Outlook 2000 but look for the binary value101f0390 To clear the Find a Contact list .....

what book do you recomende for formulas & advance excel questions
l am in a job that uses Excel (formula) alot, what book/course do you recomend that may be helpful to me as I am @ Int. level in Excel. Thx. Kim Kim For Formulae I have John Walkenbach's Excel x Formulas (Where x is the version, although truthfully I never changed from 2000) and for other Excel issues maybe the Excel Bible series by the same author Hanging around here will help much too. -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "KimSingh" <KimSingh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3645...