How to edit Marketing List Members window/view?

I'd like to add columns to the Marketing List Members window/view, but I do
not find it in the customizale entities. (Not the Markeritng List views, but
the window that shows the marketing list members and related info). I can do
it using a dynamic extract, but that doesn't meet my needs. Any help is
appreciated.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

On 6 dec, 19:25, Greg R <Gr...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> I'd like to add columns to theMarketingListMemberswindow/view, but I do
> not find it in the customizale entities. (Not the MarkeritngListviews, but
> the window that shows themarketinglistmembersand related info). I can do
> it using a dynamic extract, but that doesn't meet my needs. Any help is
> appreciated.

There's a workaround to do this.
http://blogs.technet.com/crmbipl/archive/2007/10/11/how-to-customize-the-marketing-list-member-view.aspx
Karen,
Thank you for the blog link. I never would have found that on my own.
It is much appreciated.
Greg

"Karen.vanotterdijk@gmail.com" wrote:

> On 6 dec, 19:25, Greg R <Gr...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> > I'd like to add columns to theMarketingListMemberswindow/view, but I do
> > not find it in the customizale entities. (Not the MarkeritngListviews, but
> > the window that shows themarketinglistmembersand related info). I can do
> > it using a dynamic extract, but that doesn't meet my needs. Any help is
> > appreciated.
>
> There's a workaround to do this.
> http://blogs.technet.com/crmbipl/archive/2007/10/11/how-to-customize-the-marketing-list-member-view.aspx

0
GregR (1)

editting auto recovery

Windows Server 2003 BSOD "Apparantley Caused by Win32k.sys Help!!!
Hi All, One of my Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Server Running SP2 Will Most Certainly BSOD at least once a day (Usually Occuring at Night) I have done scan's of the memory Dumps and they all point to the win32k.sys file. This is a Virtual Machine BTW running on ESX 3.5. Here are the Error Codes.... System Failure : Stop Error 0x00000050 (0xbc529e90, 0x00000001, 0xbf8b8006, 0x00000000) Error Signature BCCode : 50 BCP1 : bc529e90 BCP2 : 00000001 MCP3 BF8B8006 BCP4 000000 OSVER : 5_2_3790 SP : 2_0 PRODUCT 18_3 I have Search to ends earth and ...

BOM & Edit List

Customization of CRM Activities List Page...
Hi, I want to display the creation date time column on Activities List page in MS CRM. I didnot find any customization available for Sub links like Activities, Notes........... Also if some one can tell how to change the Status of an Activity. Regards, BizWorld activity views are not customizable in this release. Same story with activities in general. Expect this to change in a later release of crm -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "BizWorld" <moonis.tahir@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1114122380.225434.54140@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

Editing
Hi! Could you please tell me how to remove a linked transaction within the budget planner. For example, I have a double entry under the debt category. ...

Windows Mail
After about 5 or 10 minutes in Windows Mail, the folders disappear and I have the message "Folders could not be displayed - Windows Mail could not open this folder. Possible causes are:&nbsp; Low disk space.&nbsp; Low memory". My desktop gadgets show CPU at 20% and memory at 50%.&nbsp; I have quite a&nbsp;few filters on the Inbox.&nbsp; Are these likely to be the cause ?The only way to get them back seems to be a reboot . . .&nbsp; until the next time . . . &nbsp; Post Originated from http://www.VistaForums.com Vista Support Forums Which antivirus a...

Windows Media Player 11
Is it possible to embed the media player script or how can I place a cool video with singing on it on my personal web site? I have a video of Army beachboys that I want to place on my personal web site. Thanks. doug -- Oh woe is me... ...

All Staff List
Win Nt with Exchange 5. I have an all staff list and have recently updated it, added new people deleted some whom have left our office But now when anyone sends an All-Staff e-mail they get two e-mails back saying the e-mail was undeliverable to the following recipient(s) could not be reached: Even though I have gone through the list and made sure that it is up to date. It seems like the list is not updating when people are deleted Is there a solution to this that anybody knows. Would be a help rather than delete the all staff list and recreate it Restarting MTA should fix that. Lizzy wr...

editing a drop down #2
that's not one of my choices. -- kateweb ------------------------------------------------------------------------ kateweb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=16301 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=276931 what do you mean by this .. is it greyed out on the toolbar or shows "any value"? if you'ld like to tell me where you downloaded it from i can go have a look at it cheers JulieD "kateweb" <kateweb.1fictb@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:kateweb.1fictb@excelfor...

Macro to edit details
Hi, i am currently trying to create a macro regarding editing staf details on a worksheet....... therefore i recorded a macro and named it editstafflist, i highlighte my headings...and then went to 'data > form' and then had to close th form and then stop my macro. It wouldnt allow me to stop my macr whilst the dialogue box was open. Anyways after stopping the macro drew out a button and assigned this 'editstafflist' macro to it. saved my sheet and then clicked on the button, but a error '1004' kep occuring, can anyone please help me on this as i am rather stuck ...

PnPCapabilities, powermanagement and Windows 7
Don't know if this would be better off in a Windows 7 board or not, but here goes. We're rolling out Windows 7 with SCCM and want to ensure that no matter what, the nic adapter settings are the way we want them. So I'm using one of the standard vbscripts found via goggle to enumerate through nics and set the registry value for PnPCapabilities. http://www.jasemccarty.com/blog/?p=89 is one of the many sites with the same script; I don't know who originally wrote it. Anyway, the part where the script sets the value for the PnPCapabilities entry simply isn'...

distribution lists
Hello everyone. I'm new to this group and just wanted to say hello to all the newbie exchange 2010 admins out there.. ;) Can someone please point me in the right direction to try and understand why distribution list sharing is so problematic, at least in my experience. We have a user who shared out their dl to a group. When the members of the group attempted to open the distribution list, internal and external recipients, they would receive an error, 'invalid contact would you like to delete, fix'. I noticed if you click cancel, it drops you back to the dl and the icon...

Excel should manage its child windows like the rest of Office.
All of the Microsoft Office applications behave the same, except for Excel. All of the other applications open new instances of the application when additional files are open, but Excel opens them within the same Excel window. This proves problematic for multi-monitor environments. For example, if I have two Word documents open, I can view one Word document on one monitor and the other on the other monitor. However, because Excel places all open files in the same application, I can only view spreadsheets on one monitor. This is very frustrating. Every application I work with (Microsoft ...

Setting caret in edit control & activating it.
Hello Does anyone have any example code for setting and enabling the caret in an edit control ? Nicholas Take a look at the CEdit::SetSel() member function. -- Cheers Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP] ----------------------------------- "Nicholas Kingsley" <nickk@nildram.co.uk> wrote in message news:3f9d418a$0$106$65c69314@mercury.nildram.net... > Hello > > Does anyone have any example code for setting and enabling the caret in an > edit control ? > > Nicholas > > If you are asking how to create & use your own caret in an edit control then check...

Data collection Form Edit
We have a form which will be used almost daily, for data collection, based on a query. During the test we found a typo in one of the field labels where a brief description is included. Is there some way to edit the form? (recreating it with all the custom lables is just too long a task). Another issue on this topic, every time the form is sent, the messge reverts to the default "Please fill out the form and retunr it to me". Can this default message be changed? Nothing in the help functions. Any advice, or deirection to a learning resource will be appreciated. Thanks is adva...

"Windows PowerShell Cookbook" by Lee Holmes second edition draft available for viewing and comments
O'Reilly Books has made the working text of the PS V2 second edition of Lee Holmes' "Windows PowerShell Cookbook" available for viewing and comments at http://powershell.labs.oreilly.com/ - Larry In message <exi7SKRyKHA.2552@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl>, Larry__Weiss <lfw@airmail.net> writes >O'Reilly Books has made the working text of the PS V2 second edition >of Lee Holmes' "Windows PowerShell Cookbook" available for viewing and >comments at > > http://powershell.labs.oreilly.com/ > > - Larry > Aw...

HOW TO
I need to know how to extract/recieve/get a list of user smtp addresses from AD/GAL/Exchange so that I can make a report. This is a very basic process in ANY OTHER mail server but microsoft makes admin life insanely hard with leaving out a basic function such as this. Please do not send me a script link from some ADO CDO site without a sound explanation of how to use it. I need a functional way within AD/GAL/Exchange to do this, not some developer code process, can anyone answer this question? MS experts? anyone? Thanks in advance, http://www.suneja.com/blog/2005/09/how-to-export-all...

Exporting Global Address list
Hi, Is it possible to export the "Global address list" into a file and then import the file into the outlook contacts. Or can it be exported as a "PST" file? Thanks. Mitch Not directly but you can export using another tool such as: http://www.imibo.com/imidev/Exchange/imige.htm NUe "mitch" <mitch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ABDE139E-1970-4D57-8749-8FB66548CD52@microsoft.com... > Hi, > Is it possible to export the "Global address list" into a file and then > import the file into the outlook contacts. Or can it b...

compatibility with document formatted in Word for Windows.
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) I can't make my A5 document print on A4 paper as two pages per page. Print preview insists that part of the text is beyond the margins. I'm new to mac so may be missing a vital step. Does it work in Windows? Do both the Windows PC and the Mac connect to the same printer? This may very well be a printer issue, with the printer connected to your Mac using a pre-defined document margin that is larger than the one used by the printer connected to your Windows PC. On 26/03/10 3:09, Jenny_Missen@officeformac.com wrot...

Having Insert button functionality while editing
Hi, I want to have the functionality of Insert button (on keyboard) in my while application while editing in a cell or a edit box. For eg if i am editing my text say "alpha" and my cursor is between "l" and "p" and I insert an alphabet say "z", i want the "p" should be replaced by "Z" and the text should become "alzha". Please suggest. Thanks in advance. Regards, Arjun CEdit does not support that by default. Here is a good example of how implement this (Although I think UpdateCaret should just be a method of CXEdi...

Worksheet list
Hi: I have 63 worksheets in one document. How can I prepare a list of their titles? Many thanks, Angel Sub PrepareList() Set MyList = Worksheets.Add for i=1 to Sheets.Count MyList.Cells(i,1).Value = Sheets(i).Name Next End Sub Bob Umlas Excel MVP "Angelina" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1a8b01c47c1f$2285a1f0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Hi: > > I have 63 worksheets in one document. How can I prepare a > list of their titles? > > Many thanks, > > Angel THANK YOU SO MUCH! IT WORKED! >-----Original Mess...